One Hour, Still and Silent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, I can see why you like being a slave," she said between licks. "I love pleasing you and making you crazy. It makes me wet. Really wet. And it makes me want to please you more."

She moved up to licking his cock again, and he hoped she was done talking. Her voice and the wicked things she said was killing him. "It's been five minutes already, can you believe it?"

His relief at passing the first five minutes was short-lived as he felt the plug in his ass move. He stared into her eyes and realized she was pushing on it then easing off just barely. She wasn't pushing enough to actually move it but to just pulse it in his ass. She tilted it slightly, and he held his breath.

"I have a feeling I may have just found the sweet spot, no?" Knowing an answer wasn't coming, she just tilted it, again and again, effectively tapping it slowly against his prostate. "Just breathe, my darling. Breathe."

He let his breath out and started to breathe when she leaned over and slid his cock between her lips, taking him deep. Her mouth was hot and wet, and his muscles twitched with the need to move. He needed to arch his back, thrust his hips - any movement would be a relief.

She hummed around his cock as if she enjoyed the taste, and he loved hearing her. He watched her mouth slowly slide up to the tip and down to the base again, repeating this rhythm at a leisurely pace. At least she didn't seem to be going fast, trying to make him come.

Then she started tilting the plug again while sucking his cock, and he was lost. He wasn't sure he could keep from coming. She didn't say he couldn't, but he just knew she'd be disappointed. Not to mention, he didn't think he could be quiet if he came because she'd trained him to be loud. He couldn't focus enough to think of anything but how good her mouth felt and how full his ass felt. Oh god, he was almost there.

She pulled her mouth away and stopped touching the base of the plug, but he half expected to still come because he'd been so close. He felt frozen, unable to move even if he wanted to.

"Only the last five minutes to go, my love." Oh god, she called him her love. That threatened the rules more than the plug because he wanted nothing more than to tell her how much he loved her. But he almost had everything he ever wanted.

She climbed over him until she was straddling his waist, and she had nipple clamps in her hand. "Will you wear these for me while you're bare inside me?"

Oh god, he almost forgot he'd be inside her without a condom. She prepped his nipples to make sure they were hard enough for the clamps, and then she clipped on the first one. "Since you can't answer me, I'll assume you want to wear these. Of course, you could always use your safe word, but I know you love these clamps."

She then reached back for his cock and wiggled back until she could place it right at her pussy. He held his breath, not ready. He thought she'd clip his other nipple, so he wasn't prepared to feel her yet. How would he stay quiet?

She slowly sank on him, taking him inside her so slowly. Every muscle in his body was tight and clenched, trying to ignore his instinct to thrust up into her. She was so wet and hot. He never felt her like that, bare and right against his cock, and it was almost too much. As she took in the last inch, her body weight pushed him against the bed and nudged the plug in his ass. Jesus, it was too much. He took three deep breaths, but it wasn't enough. He took three more while she watched him, not moving.

"Just a few more minutes, my love."

She still hadn't moved, and she was an angel for letting him adjust. It must mean she really wanted him to pass because she could make him break the rules if she really wanted to.

She leaned over to finally clamp his other nipple, but he barely felt it. His attention was so fractured between the rules and the plug and her bare pussy that he couldn't really notice something else.

She began lifting her hips and lowering them, fucking him in a steady rhythm while talking to him. "God, I love your cock. Feeling it without a condom is better than I dreamed. And I dreamt of this for months. Wanting you like this, letting me test your love." She sped up a bit and continued, "Next time I fill your ass I want you to tell me what it feels like. I miss hearing you."

Sweat made his hair wet as he prayed for the timer to go off. He was so close to coming again, but he couldn't do that before the timer went off. He couldn't fail. Breathe three times. Could. Not. Fail. Breathe.

Ding

The hour was up, but he didn't move. She froze, confused. "Darling, you passed! You can move now." He still didn't move, and she began to worry. She thought for sure he'd just flip her over and pound her when the timer went off.

She climbed off him and got a damp rag and a bottle of water. When she came back, he was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking lost. She knelt before him and wiped his face with the rag. The cool rag seemed to bring his eyes into focus a bit, and she told him to take a drink of water.

"Talk to me, my love," she said as she rubbed her palms up and down his biceps. "Are you okay? What do you need?"

He licked his lips and croaked, "Did I really pass?"

"You did, darling. You did amazing and passed with flying colors. I love you."

He began to shake, and she scooted closer to hug him tight. She noticed he was still wearing the nipple clamps, so she pulled back and moved to take them off.

"Don't," he said. "Please leave them on. They help ground me because I feel so overwhelmed. I just can't believe...that I didn't move...that...no noise. How did I do that? I don't even...oh god. You're mine now? I mean I've always been yours, but now you're mine too? We're together?"

She smiled at his rambling, necessary after not making a sound for an hour. She knew he needed to even out.

"We are absolutely together. Let me take care of you, my love. Take another drink." While he did that, she stood up. "Get back onto the bed on your knees, ass in the air. I'm going to spank you."

He looked at her, hopeful. She smiled and said, "And you can move as much as you want and make every noise you ever dreamed of making. No rules - just me making you feel good."

His smile was like sunshine, and he scrambled into position. He had barely settled into position before she spanked his left cheek with her hand. She didn't want any paddles or floggers between her hand and his ass. He moaned and hissed, "Yessssss. More, god please, more."

She spanked him again on the same cheek, knowing this helped anchor him. "I love spanking you. Do you know what we'll do after your spanking?"

He shook his head while whimpering in the back of his throat.

"You're going to fuck me," she said, spanking him on the right cheek this time, harder than before. "You're going to fuck me until I come so hard, I scream."

"Oh god, Mistress. I want that so much. I need you. I need to make you come." His arms began to shake with need, and he moaned. "Please."

She smiled. "You don't need my permission this time, my love." She spanked him harder yet. "Just take me when you can't wait any longer."

He was torn, wanting to be spanked more but also wanting to be back inside her. Part of him wanted to make her wait because she'd tortured him for an hour.

She spanked him four times fast in succession, and his moans grew louder with each one while his cock dripped with excitement. Waiting for the next spank, he was shocked when she tilted the plug. He almost forgot about it, and she tilted and pushed, putting pressure on his prostate until he was squirming with pleasure. She said, "I love how sensitive your ass is. You are gorgeous with the plug, but I'd rather be licking your ass again."

He growled at the memory of her tongue and grabbed her. He dragged her under him and slid down to lick her. He didn't start slow or gentle but dove in, alternating between sucking on her clit and fucking her with his tongue. He couldn't get enough of her taste, whimpering and moaning for more. He was humping the bed just to get friction on his cock because he was so excited.

His fingers dug into her thighs so hard she'd most likely have bruises, but she didn't care because he was going to make her come. Her fingers tightened in his hair as her legs began to quiver. "Oh god, right there," she whispered, but he stopped.

Before she could protest, he climbed up her body and notched his cock against the entrance of her pussy. "Please don't come until I'm inside you," he begged. "I want to feel you tighten around me. Bare. God, please. I've been waiting a lifetime for this." He slid inside her slow and steady and couldn't stop talking. "You feel like heaven. Just like I dreamed." Once he was fully inside her, he kissed her softly and whispered, "I love you so much."

Before she could tell him how sweet he was, he began pounding her relentlessly. He relished his freedom to move and be as loud as he wanted. "I've never been this hard for you. Never. Watching you finger yourself made me crazy."

He pulled out, turned her over and pulled her hips up to enter her again from behind. He relished in her moan but kept fucking her hard. "This is what you do to me, Veronica. I love that your plug is in my ass." His finger slid down her spine, between her cheeks, until it met her hole. "I feel full right here. Oh god, I'm so close, but please come with me. Please."

Her hands clutched at the bedsheets as he begged for her orgasm. His words were as arousing as his cock, and she just loved when he begged.

He snapped his hips forward and pushed deep. "I cannot get close enough, far enough inside you." He reached underneath and began circling her clit. "I want to feel you come. I want to feel you from the inside against me."

She chanted, "Yes, yes, yes."

He draped himself over her, which pushed his nipple clamps into her back. He whispered in her ear, "Maybe next time you can strap on a cock and fuck me like this." Then he pinched her clit, and she came hard, screaming his name.

Her pussy throbbed around his cock, and that was it took to make him start coming, marking her on the inside. Each contraction squeezed his plug, which made him shoot again in what seemed a never-ending loop. He finally groaned with the last shot as her legs slid out from beneath her. He collapsed on top of her before rolling them both to their sides.

"This is the best night of my life," he claimed. "Even better than our first night together. Thank you for testing me and for offering me your heart. I promise to cherish it."

She took a couple deep breaths before she found her voice. "That was..." and she sighed. "Thank you for taking the test. I love you."

He sighed blissfully. "I love you too, my darling, Veronica, my Mistress. It feels so good inside you, I'm never leaving."

She laughed, and it warmed his heart. He loved pleasing her and couldn't wait to do it again. "Was I too rough with you?" he asked. "Was I too greedy? Do you need to punish me for my insolence?"

"You were perfect," she answered. "And I will always need to punish you, my love."

*****

Thanks to all of you who finished this longer story. It has been years since I published here, but this story inspired me to write again. Feel free to message me with feedback, comments, questions, or just to say hello.

12