All Comments on 'One House, Two Families Ch. 04'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So glad you're back!

Please, keep writing!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I love SirSinn stories! Big tits, big cocks, smooth pussies! What's not to love? Welcome back, SS! Five stars and a favorite point!

calista241calista241about 4 years ago
love your stories

Been going through withdrawal. I love your stories SirSinn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All Right!

Not sure what happened to bring you back to this story line, but glad you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the ass to mouth

Super hot as always! Really sad to hear you're planning on retiring from writing. Always loved your stories. Hope to see you start writing again some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel needed

The next chapter needs to start where this chapter left off.

Maybe at the end of the chapter have Lisa fuck her cousin Pete and Amy fuck her cousin Craig on Lisa's webcam channel. Then end the scene with a job offer for some porn work for Lisa, Amy, Pete and Craig from a porn star turned video producer, as a cliffhanger for the next chapter.

The following chapter the six of them gather to discuss the job offer for the four siblings/cousins what stories they tell the producer and if the moms should go with them for some parental guidance as their agent & secretary or something else. Would love the porn writer & director be Sunset Thomas & Sunrise Adams (who are aunt Diane Fowler & niece Cassie Dale Huggins) or Natasha & Natalie Starr (who are real sisters Magdalena & Katarzyna Tyszka) or Kayla & Kendall Kayden (Kayla posed for Playboy Magazine in 2009 as Lacy Spice)

SirSinnSirSinnabout 4 years agoAuthor
To the last Anonymous

"The next chapter needs to start where this chapter left off." - this is the final chapter; you can tell by the words "THE END" at the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ruined by your fag fascination with anal sex

I can never finish what are exciting premises because of the fag sex, buh bye

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 4 years ago
to anon below:

Fuck off! you know you are secretly a faggot..... Man on man = disgusting, man on woman = fucking hot!! so you see, there's nothing faggotry about anal sex when it involves women, because it's fucking hot. And I'm saying this as a faggot hater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lol to the insecure douche canoes

I love the absolute hilarity below. One complains about anal "curz urts gur", and the other says "no it isn't! I'd know because I hate teh gayz", but like, you're both homophobic, so you're both losers. Just kiss and be pals.

mr4eva81mr4eva81about 3 years ago

Loved the entire story lol

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Awesome

Very good. All pages. Will page 4 come?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES