One House, Two Families Ch. 04

Story Info
The house sharing hots up (a lot!)
8.9k words
4.75
32.4k
66

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

I can't believe it's been five years since I posted the previous chapter of this story so you might want to go back and re-read the previous chapters, although there's some catch-up information in the story that follows.

As with most of my stuff, this story will feature MILFs and daughters with big tits along with sons with big dicks, lots of anal and some ass to mouth, and cumshots. If that isn't what you're after, then just move along.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Craig and his cousin Pete looked at themselves in the mirror -- they'd both dressed in trousers and shirts, Pete's shirt a plain white, Craig's a dark blue. Their mothers had told them to dress smart for the housewarming party and they'd done the best they could.

"What do you think is going to happen at the party, Pete?" Craig asked him.

"Not sure," Pete replied, thinking I know what I want to happen, as he remembered his beautiful, big titted mother eagerly sucking on his long, thick cock on the first night they'd moved in with Craig's family.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Pete said as they headed back to their beds. Craig's mother had allowed her sister Janine, Pete and his sister Amy to move in with them as they tried to get back on their feet financially which meant Pete and Craig sharing one room and Amy and Craig's sister Lisa sharing another.

"I know this might be a bit freaky but -- you ever think about your sister or your mom?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know -- I mean I don't want to offend you or anything but all four of them -- Lisa and my mom included -- they're all drop dead gorgeous with big tits and great asses," Craig said.

Pete smiled at his cousin. "Yeah, both our moms are built like that redhead from Mad Men only with bigger tits!"

"Not surprising they look alike as they're twins," Craig laughed. "And Amy and Lisa are like younger versions of them." Craig looked at Pete seriously. "So -- you ever think about -- you know, getting it on with them?"

Pete's mind instantly flashed back to the night before when his mother had blown him and then to just an hour or so ago when his sister Amy had caught him alone and told him she'd seen the blowjob take place. She'd hooked out his hard cock and had been about to go down on him when Lisa and Craig had arrived home and Amy had stopped for fear of being caught.

"Yeah," Pete said. "I think about it all the time."

Craig sighed in relief. "Man, me too," he said. "I wanna bang my mom and sister so fucking much. And yours, too!"

"You are not alone, man," Pete smiled to himself, safe in the knowledge he was one step further along on that road than his cousin -- two, if he counted Amy's promise to blow him. He noticed Craig's frown as he obviously thought hard about something. "What's up?"

"I'm gonna show you something," Craig said, reaching for his tablet and switching it on, his fingers tapping and swiping at the screen. "I found out Lisa's been doing a web cam show for a couple of months now," he said, handing the tablet to Pete. "This was from last night."

Pete watched in awe as his gorgeous cousin Lisa sat on her bed in a vest top and pyjamas and, looking at the camera, started to strip and then fuck herself with a big, double ended dildo. If that wasn't good enough, he almost had a heart attack when his own sister Amy moved into view and joined in.

"Holy shit," he whispered, watching as the show got hotter as Amy and Lisa started kissing and fondling each other and by the time Amy was fucking her cousin with the dildo, Pete's cock was hard and aching in his trousers.

"How fucking cool is that?" Craig asked.

"Fuck," was all Pete could come up with as he watched his sister and cousin fuck on screen.

"How hot is that?" Craig asked him.

"Fuck," was all Pete could whisper again.

"You know, our moms said not to go back downstairs until 7 for the party. They didn't tell us not to go across the hall to Lisa and Amy's room."

Pete looked at his cousin. "You suggesting we go and fuck our sisters?"

"Man, I've been watching Lisa's webcam show for months now. I am desperate to fuck my sister," he laughed. "In fact, I'd made up my mind to tell her this afternoon but then when we got home, I found you and Amy were here."

Pete grinned. "Yeah, and when you got home, I was about to get a blowjob from Amy." He laughed at Craig's shocked expression. "Just like the one I got from my mom last night."

Pete told Craig of the journey to their house and how his mother had sat in his lap and had ended up with her hand on his cock. Then, after they'd moved in, how Pete had finally gotten her alone and she sucked his dick, taking his load in her mouth and over her face. He then told him about Amy confronting him, telling him she'd seen him and their mom and how she wanted in on the action, too. But, just as she'd been about to blow him, Craig and Lisa had turned up.

"So you weren't the only one missing out today, man," he said.

"Sorry, Pete," Craig said. "So if you and your mom are already into this, and you and your sister, and both of our sisters together -- you think my mom's in on this as well? I mean, she hugged me earlier and I ended up grabbing her ass and she said she liked having my hands on her. And I know she checked out my junk, too."

"Sounds like she is. You think our moms are planning an orgy for tonight?" Pete asked.

"Looks like it," Craig said. "Maybe we shouldn't go see Amy and Lisa now? Maybe we should save our strength for them and our moms?"

Pete looked at his watch. "Man, this party cannot start soon enough."

† † † † †

"What do you think? Sexy or slutty?" Amy asked her cousin.

Lisa looked her over: high heels, fishnet stockings and a short dress that was stretched tight across her huge braless tits, the low neckline showing a lot of cleavage, the hemline barely covering the tops of her stockings, the whole outfit in black.

"Definitely slutty," Lisa said with a smile. "I love it. What do you think of mine?"

Lisa was dressed similarly -- black hold up stockings, heels, and an ankle length backless dress that was split right up to her hip on one side and had a neckline that plunged almost to her belly button. If the panels of the dress front had been any smaller, her enormous tits would have been at risk of falling out with every step.

"Mmmmm, you look good enough to eat," Amy said, stepping over and running her hands across the smooth expanse of the inner slopes of Lisa's big tits. They leaned in and kissed, lightly at first then with more passion, their big tits pressing up against each other, Amy's hand slipping inside Lisa's dress and cupping her firm melons.

"Mmmmm, for someone who'd never made out with a girl yesterday, you're really into this, aren't you?" Lisa asked her cousin who smiled.

"What can I say? You've brought out the lesbian slut in me," she said with a laugh. She dipped her head into Lisa's cleavage and slowly licked the sides of her tits, kissing them as she moved up to her neck where she nuzzled softly.

"You know -- ahhhhhh -- if you don't stop that -- you might end up having to get dressed -- mmmmm -- all over again," Lisa said.

"Is that a promise?" Amy said, kissing her cousin again, their tongues sliding over each other.

Lisa pulled back more than a little reluctantly. "I guess we shouldn't get too worked up," she said. "Our moms obviously have something planned."

"I guess so," Amy said. "What do you think's going on with them?"

"I'm not sure, but I think I saw Craig grabbing hold of my mom's ass when she hugged him and she definitely didn't complain about that."

The two girls looked at each other, arms still around each other's waists, their big boobs pushed up against one another.

"You don't think your mom's fooling around with your brother, do you?" Amy asked.

"I don't think she is," Lisa said, "but I think she might want to."

"Fuck," Amy whispered. "How cool would that be? All of us fooling around together."

"All of us? Including your mom and brother?" Lisa asked.

Amy smiled. "They're already fooling around," she said. She quickly told Lisa about watching her mother and brother on the night they'd first moved in and how her mom had blown Pete. Then she told her about earlier that afternoon when she'd been about to suck on her brother's cock just as Lisa and Craig had arrived home.

"Oh my God," Lisa said, kissing her cousin again. "God, you're a horny slut, aren't you?" she said with a laugh. "And I am so far behind in this game. That's going to change tonight, I think."

† † † † †

"You ready for this?" Tricia asked her twin sister.

"Ready to seduce our sons and daughters, you mean?" Janine said with a laugh. "Hell yes!"

They wore the same outfits in black -- skintight dresses that went from their ankles to their chests, the strapless bodices held up simply by being stretched so tight across their huge tits. Splits ran up both sides from the floor to their waistlines revealing not only the tops of their fishnet stockings but the fact that they clearly weren't wearing any panties.

The living room had been rearranged slightly with the sofas and chairs pushed to the sides and a picnic table arranged along one wall with food, beers and bottles of wine. Tricia had set her iPod up and music poured from the speakers.

They both poured a glass of wine and drank deeply before wrapping their free arms around their waists and grinding against each other in time with the music, Tricia's big tits rubbing against Janine's as they leaned in and kissed gently.

"Mmmm -- probably shouldn't do that just yet," Janine said, glancing at the clock. "They should be down any second."

Reluctantly, the sisters parted and finished setting up the food.

As seven o'clock rolled around, the twins arrived in the room together, Amy with her arm linked through her brother's, Lisa on Craig's.

"Well don't you all look gorgeous?" Tricia said as they entered the room.

"You look great, too, mom," Craig said, boldly eyeing up his mother.

"Thank you, sweetie," she said. "Now, who wants a drink?"

Unsurprisingly, all of the twins said they did. Beers were opened and wine was poured, the music was turned up and while the boys were hesitant at first, it didn't take long before everyone was up and dancing, jumping and moving around the living room together. The hours passed and the six of them enjoyed being in each other's company, relaxing as close family do, but with each of them aware of the others like never before.

As the clock struck ten, Tricia's playlist had moved to the quieter, slower songs. She held her niece Amy close, the pair of them with their arms around the others waist, gently moving back and fore with the music. Off to one side, Janine and her son Pete were doing the same.

"Great party, Auntie Tricia," Amy said.

"Mmmmm, thanks. I think we're all going to have a lot of fun living together."

"Oh, I don't doubt it," Amy said. She looked at her aunt and smiled. "I know mom and Pete enjoyed their first night here," she added quietly.

"Do you, now?" Tricia asked with a smirk.

"Mm-hmm. The bathroom upstairs overlooks the guest house," Amy said. "If someone looked out the window while cleaning their teeth, say, they could see everything that went on there."

Tricia pulled her closer, their big tits squashing together, her hands gently squeezing Amy's ass. "And did you see anything you liked?" she whispered into Amy's ear.

"I saw my mom -- blowing my brother's -- big fucking cock," Amy whispered back.

"Mmmmmm, Janine told me about that," Tricia said, smiling as she felt Amy's hands sliding over her ass, cupping the firm, round cheeks. "Would you like to suck his cock, too?"

"Mm-hmm -- I love big cocks," Amy said.

Tricia moved one of her hands up Amy's back and cupped the back of her head, turning her gently so they were face to face.

"Is there anything else you like?" she asked.

"Well since your daughter seduced me last night, I've developed a real taste for pussy, too," Amy said with a big smile.

Tricia leaned in and kissed her softly as she spoke. "So you want to -- mmm -- suck your brother's cock -- mmm -- and you've fucked -- mmm -- your cousin -- mmm -- what about your old auntie?"

"Mmmmmm, definitely want to fuck her," Amy said, kissing her, slipping her tongue into Tricia's mouth, the two busty women making out.

Just off to the side, Pete and his mother were having their own whispered conversation.

"I'm glad you've forgiven me for freaking out earlier," Janine said.

"Nothing to forgive, mom," Pete said. "Does this mean -- you want to fool around again?"

Janine slid one of her hands on to his crotch, cupping the big bulge. "You mean do I want to get my hands on this big fucking cock of yours again?" she asked with a smile. "You bet I do!" She leaned in and kissed him deeply for a moment. "And I want to do more than just blow you this time," she said, looking at him.

"Really?" Pete asked with a surprised grin. He moved his hands down on to her ass. "Like what, mom?"

"Mmmm, I want to get your cock between my big tits," she said softly, "and I want you to stuff it into my tight little pussy -- and if you want to -- I'd really like it -- if you pushed that whole -- thick -- huge -- length of cock -- up my ass."

Pete's eyes went wide at his mother's words.

"You want to --?" he muttered in surprise.

"Mm-hmm -- and after you've butt fucked me -- if she's up for it -- I want to watch you butt fuck your sister, too!" She glanced over to where Amy and Tricia were now full on making out, not even pretending to dance. "And I've a feeling she'll be up for it."

Amy gasped in pleasure as she felt her aunt cup one of her big tits, the fleshy globe too big for her hand, and pinched gently at her nipple.

"Ahhhh -- I love how this whole family's suddenly okay with fucking each other," she giggled.

"Mmmmm, this isn't the first ride on the incest rodeo for your mom and me," Tricia said.

"Really?"

"Really. We've never told you or your cousins who your dad is, have we?" She looked around the room. "Where are your cousins, anyway?"

A few minutes before, Lisa and her brother Craig had slipped out of the room and headed to the kitchen, supposedly to get more drinks. Instead, Craig had taken the opportunity to have a quiet moment with his sister.

"I -- I've got something to confess, Lisa," he said nervously.

"What's that?" Lisa asked, wondering where her brother was going.

"I know about -- about your web cam show," Craig said.

"Do you now?" Lisa asked with a smirk, folding her arms beneath her big tits, pushing them up. "Have you watched it?"

"Yeah," Craig said, half embarrassed. "I've seen pretty much all of them." He gulped, more nervous than he thought he'd be. "I'm -- I'm BigMan31," he said, using his screen name.

Lisa smiled at him. "So that's why you asked if I had someone with me last night?" she said, referring to the show she'd done with Amy the night before. "You knew Amy would be there."

"Yeah," Craig said, blushing. "I didn't expect you both to -- get so heavy, though,"

Lisa stepped closer, her big tits pushing up against her brother's chest.

"Did you like watching me and Amy get it on?" she asked.

"Oh God yeah," he said. "It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I -- I was going to tell you about it earlier, when we got home, but then -- Amy and Pete were here, so -- "

"So you couldn't confess to your horny sister that you'd watched her fuck your big titted cousin?" Lisa said, interrupting him. "Or that you've probably been jerking off for months while watching your sister fuck herself silly with a bunch of big dildos? Was that what you were going to tell me?"

"Yeah," Craig whispered, reaching out and putting his hands on her waist. "I've lost count the amount of times I've jerked off while you've been in the next room, playing with yourself."

Lisa slid one of her hands down his chest and on to the front of his trousers, feeling the thick bulge of his big cock.

"And did you ever wish it was you inside me, instead of one of those dildos?"

"Jesus, yeah, all the time," Craig said, moving his hands up her sides and just as he was about to fill his hands with his sister's huge tits, they heard their mother calling from the other room.

"Lisa? Craig? Get in here!"

"Fuck! That's shitty timing!" Craig hissed.

"To be continued, brother," Lisa said, quickly pecking him on the lips before darting around him.

Craig followed his sister into the living room. Amy and Pete sat next to each other on one end of one of the sofas, and Tricia directed Lisa and Craig to sit at the other end, both girls in the middle, sandwiched between the boys. Tricia and Janine had dragged one of the armchairs over in front of it and were sat together on it, almost in each other's laps.

"What's going on, mom?" Craig asked.

Tricia smiled. "Turns out there's a lot going on in this house -- and I think it's about time we all shared it. But first, Janine and I need to share a little secret with you."

"Actually, it's a fairly big secret -- about who your father really is."

Janine reached out and held Tricia's hand as she started to talk.

"Your mom and I -- we were pretty wild as teenagers and got into a lot of trouble, probably earlier than we should have. But while we flirted and fooled around with lots of boys, we only really went the whole way with one of them -- and each other, I suppose."

Tricia leaned over and, their children watching, kissed her sister passionately, her free hand reaching up and cupping one of Janine's big tits.

"Oh wow," Pete whispered.

"Mmmm, we did a lot more than just make out, though, didn't we?" Tricia asked her sister.

"Mm-hmm," Janine said, turning back to their kids. "You see, the man who introduced us to sex, who made love with us over and over again, the man who fathered all of you -- was our older brother, your Uncle George."

"So that means -- " Amy said.

"You're not only cousins, you're half-brothers and -sisters as well," Tricia said.

Lisa turned to Amy. "I guess that explains why we're almost twins,"

"Mmmm, and it makes what we did last night even hotter," Amy said. The two cousins/half-sisters leaned in and kissed each other, making a show of it for their siblings and mothers.

"Like mothers, like daughters," Janine said.

"Thankfully you don't have our father to deal with," Tricia said. "When he found out that we were pregnant and George was the father, he freaked. He sent George away, enrolled him in the army where -- where he was killed a year later, while overseas."

"Shit," Craig said.

"We moved away together, had our gorgeous twins," Janine said, looking at the four of them, "and managed to get on with our lives, promising each other that we'd never get involved again."

"And we managed to do that for years," Tricia said. "At least until Janine ended up blowing Pete's big dick last night -- which Amy saw -- and then she and Lisa got together -- and earlier today, Janine and I started making up for lost time."

"Am I the only one who isn't getting any action?" Craig asked with a laugh.

"My poor baby," Tricia said, standing up and smoothing her skin-tight dress down, emphasising her huge tits. "Want Mommy to change that?"

Craig watched, his eyes wide, as she stepped over to him and knelt down between his knees. Looking at him all the while, she reached for his belt and zipper, undoing one then the other, before pulling his trousers open and reaching inside.

"Mmmm, what do we have here?" she asked, pulling out his big, thick length of cock meat that pulsed in her hand, quickly reaching full hardness. "Fuuuuuuuuck," she whispered as she ran her hand up and down its length. She glanced over her shoulder at her sister. "He's as big as George was," she said.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers