One House, Two Families Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't surprise me," Janine said, moving over and taking up the same position in front of her own son. "Pete's the same as well." In seconds, she had pulled his trousers open and, like her sister, filled her hands with her son's big cock.

Amy and Lisa stopped making out and watched as their mothers leaned forward and slowly took the heads of Pete's and Craig's cocks into their mouths, both of the boys groaning in delight.

Tricia moaned and purred around her son's big knob, bobbing her head up and down the first few inches of his impressively thick cock, her tongue lashing over the crown as it dribbled an almost constant stream of pre-cum which she eagerly swallowed.

Lisa turned to her brother and slid her hand down his chest. "Wow, Craig -- you should have shown me what you were packing -- we could have been having lots of fun." She leaned in and kissed him as she took hold of the base of his cock, stroking the bottom few inches as their mom worked on the top.

Tricia took hold of Lisa's hand and pulled it up. She looked at both of them as she licked and sucked in turn at the head of Craig's big dick and Lisa's fingers.

"We're all going to have lots of fun," she said with a grin.

Beside them, Amy slid down the sofa, landing with a soft bump next to her mother.

"Can I share, mom?" she asked.

Janine stopped sucking at Pete's dick for a moment and held it out for her daughter. She and Amy stared at each other as Amy leaned forward and sucked on her brother's huge cock head, licking and slurping at it as it pulsed in their mother's hand. Janine moved in and stuck out her tongue, lashing around Pete's cock and Amy's lips until her daughter lifted up slightly, the pair of them kissing and making out with each other around Pete's engorged knob.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Pete whispered as he watched his mom and sister kiss while sucking on his cock.

Lisa pulled back from Craig and their mom and, as he watched wide-eyed, pulled apart the panels on the front of her dress, her huge, braless tits springing free, the small, hard nipples pointing at him. She knelt on the sofa and cupped her massive mounds, offering them up to her brother.

"You been watching these for months, brother dear," she said, jiggling them softly. "Wanna taste?"

Craig pounced, sucking on first one, then the other, back and forth, taking her enormous tits in his hands as he licked and sucked on them.

"Mmmllpp -- so fucking big -- mmmmm!" he sighed.

Tricia popped his cock free of her mouth and smiled up at her kids.

"Looks like your brother is a real tit man," she laughed.

"Can you -- uuuhmmmm -- blame him, growing up with us?" Lisa said.

"Let's see how he likes this," Tricia said. She knelt up and pushed down the top of her strapless dress, her massive tits bouncing out, firm and high on her chest.

"Oh mmm ffuummming odddd!" Craig moaned, looking at his mother's tits while sucking on his sister's.

Tricia managed to get his cock upright long enough to wrap her huge melons around his shaft, the bulbous, red knob poking out from her cleavage. She slowly drew them up and down, titty fucking her son's giant cock as he and his sister looked on.

"You like that, baby?" Tricia asked him. "You like fucking your Mommy's big, fucking tits?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" Craig gasped, finally freeing his sister's tits from his mouth.

Lisa turned and leaned down, kissing her mother suddenly, Tricia thrusting her tongue into her daughter's mouth. They made out for a moment before Lisa bent down and sucked on her brother's cock as it poked up from between their mother's huge breasts.

"Fuck -- I have died -- uuhnnn -- and gone to fucking heaven!" Craig moaned.

At the other end of the sofa, Janine watched as Amy crammed as much of Pete's thick length into her mouth as she could, wanking what she couldn't fit in. She bobbed her head up and down, drool running down the veined shaft, mixed with the pre-cum his dick seemed to leak permanently.

"Can Mommy have a go?" Janine asked her.

Amy moved and let her mother take over, watching as Janine slid her lips over her son's spit covered cock. Glancing over at the others, Amy moved behind her mother and took hold of the zipper of her dress, easing it down to her waist. As the back of Janine's dress opened, Amy slid both hands inside and around to the front, pushing it out and down, freeing her mother's big tits.

"Jesus, your tits are fucking huge, mom," she whispered in her ear as she filled her hands with the big, firm mounds. "Wanna get them around your son's big dick?"

"Mmmmmm," Janine murmured, her mouth full of Pete's cock. She shuffled forward letting Amy part her tits as Janine held her son's cock upright, her daughter wrapping the fleshy globes of her tits around the throbbing shaft.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Pete moaned as he started lifting his hips, fucking him mom's tits as she continued to blow him.

"Like that, Pete?" Amy asked from behind their mom, squeezing her tits around his dick. "Like fucking mom's big tits?"

"Oh Jesus, yes!" he cried. He moaned as his mom let his prick slip from her lips and instead turned to Amy and kissed her deeply, the pair of them putting on a show for him. His prick lurched and spewed out a thick line of clear pre-cum that Amy quickly scooped up and fed to their mother and herself, the pair of them licking it from her fingers.

Tricia stood and watched Lisa sucking on Craig's cock for a moment as she undressed, pushing her skin-tight dress down and off, leaving her in fishnets and high heels. Catching Craig's eye, she cupped her huge tits and lifted them up, licking the tops of them.

"Lisa, honey," she said. "Move over."

Lisa slid back up the sofa and kissed her brother, letting their mom take hold of his cock as she straddled his hips. Tricia quickly positioned the spit covered head at the entrance to her sopping pussy and slowly moved down. The thick meat of her son's cock spread her pussy wider than it had been for some time and she purred in delight.

"Oh my God, you're really doing it," Lisa sighed, watching as her brother's dick disappeared into their mother's juicy twat. "That is so fucking hot!"

Tricia gasped as she slid her pussy up and down her son's cock, each time taking more of the mammoth tool inside her, until her cunt was nestled at the base of his cock, his hard-on pulsing inside her.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuuckkk!" she sighed, leaning forward and kissing both her son and daughter. "Fuck Mommy," she muttered between kisses. "Fuck Mommy with that huge fucking cock -- mmmm -- make Mommy cum -- then fuck your sister, too."

"So glad you want to share," Lisa said, kissing her mother.

Craig reached down and took hold of Tricia's ass, holding it still as he started thrusting, sliding his big dick deep inside his mother's cunt.

Beside them, Janine, Amy and Pete had all watched Tricia climb on to Craig's cock.

"Mmmmm, I want some of that," Janine said, still tit fucking her son's cock. She felt Amy unzip her dress and, standing, let her peel it off her until, like Tricia, she was wearing just fishnet stockings and high heels. She climbed on to Pete, straddling him, her huge tits squashed against his chest. Looking back over her shoulder, she wasn't surprised to see Amy greedily sucking on her brother's cock once more.

"Come on, baby," she said to her. "Give Mommy that cock."

Amy released Pete's dick but ignored her mother's request, instead lunging forward and clamping her lips over Janine's dripping pussy. She shoved her tongue deep inside, licking and slurping at her mother's love juices, drinking down her sweet nectar.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes!" Janine cried, eyes wide. She looked at her son. "Your sister's eating me!" she moaned, before kissing him.

Eventually, Amy moved back, licking her lips, and took hold of her brother's cock once more, holding it up.

Janine felt the head nudge against her pussy and eased back, the throbbing meat slipping inside her twat. She rocked back and forth, more and more of Pete's prick easing in to her until, like her twin sister beside her, she had the whole of her son's cock stuffed up her cunt.

"Uuhnnnnnn -- fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk!" she moaned. Pete didn't wait to be asked and started thrusting, shoving his big dick deep into his mother's pussy over and over, gripping her taut ass cheeks and holding them steady as he plowed his prick into her.

Amy moved forward again and spread her mother's ass cheeks, her hands over her brother's. With a lewd grin, she thrust her tongue into her mother's tight, inviting asshole, burying it deep inside.

"Ahhhh -- fuuuuck -- Amy's eating my ass!" she moaned into Pete's mouth.

"Fuck -- wish I could see that!" Pete groaned.

Amy moved back a little and spat on her fingers, slipping one, then a second into her mother's butthole.

"Uuuhnnhh -- now she's -- fingering my ass!"

"Yeah -- I can feel that!" Pete said. His sister's fingers were running alongside the length of his cock, separated by a thin membrane, as the siblings fucked both their mom's holes.

"You like that, mom?" Amy asked her, sliding her fingers in and out of her mom's tight ass. Janine looked back at her.

"I love it, baby."

"You like getting fucked in the ass, too, huh?"

"Fuck yeah -- but it's been -- aaahhhh -- some time since my last -- uuuhhhh -- buttfucking -- aahhhhh -- but that's going to change -- mmmm -- tonight, right, Pete?"

"Yeah -- I really wanna fuck your ass, mom," Pete grinned, slamming his huge cock into her pussy while his sister finger-fucked their mom's butt.

On the other side of the sofa, Lisa and Craig were busy sucking on Tricia's huge tits as she rode on Craig's cock, the brother and sister gently squeezing and groping at her jugs as she moved faster and faster.

"Oh fuck -- gonna -- uuuhnn -- fucking -- uuhnn -- cummmmmm!" Tricia moaned, her pussy clamping on Craig's length as the torrid incestuous fucking brought her off. She wrapped her arms around both her children, pulling them in to her expansive chest as she closed her eyes and came harder than she ever had before. "Fuck Mommy -- uuuhhh -- fuck Mommy!" she moaned, Craig pushing his cock as deep inside her twat as he could, loving the feel of his mother cumming on his dick.

As Tricia came down from her orgasm, Lisa bent down and helped her slide off Craig's throbbing prick, their mother falling to one side, Craig kissing her as she recovered. He moaned as he felt Lisa suck his cock, his sister moaning in pleasure as she tasted her mother's pussy on the thick length.

Holding it upright, she gently smacked it against her pursed lips before looking up at her brother.

"Mmmmm, I love your big cock, bro," she said. "Want to come fuck me with it?"

Giving his dick a kiss, she crawled off the sofa and on to the floor on her hands and knees, her huge tits hanging free from the straps of her dress. She looked back at her brother and wiggled her ass from side to side.

"I love you mom," Craig said, "but I gotta fuck Lisa."

Standing up, he took a moment to get out of his clothes, throwing them to one side, before kneeling down behind his sister. With the split running up the side of her dress, he was able to flip most of it to one side, leaving her stockinged legs and perfect, naked ass exposed.

"Come on, then, BigMan31," she said, referring to his username in her web cam shows. "Come get what you've been watching for months now."

Craig took hold of his cock and lined it up with her snatch, running the head up and down it's slippery lips for a second or two before easing it inside, holding her hips as it went in.

"Ahhhhh fuck yeah," Lisa sighed as her brother's cock entered her for the first time.

Behind her on the sofa, Amy and Pete continued fucking their mother, Pete's huge dong pounding in and out of Janine's pussy while Amy fingered her asshole.

"Oh God -- oh God -- uuhnnnnn -- fuck me -- fuck Mommy!" Janine gasped, her body awash with pleasure as her son and daughter had their way with her. "Fuuuuuckk -- aaahhhhh -- make Mommy cum!" she moaned. "Please babies -- uuuhhhh -- make Mommy cum!"

Amy playfully spanked her mother's ass with her free hand.

"Do it, mom!" she cried. "Cum for us!"

"Yeah, cum for us, mom!" Pete groaned, grabbing her huge tits and gently pinching her nipples.

"Fuck -- fucking -- uuuhnnnn -- Mommy's fucking -- cummmmmminnnng!" Janine yelled, her pussy and ass muscles clenching around Pete's dick and Amy's fingers as the biggest orgasm she'd had for years coursed through her body. She shook and moaned uncontrollably as she came, Pete and Amy still fucking both her holes.

Recovered from her own orgasm, Tricia crawled over the sofa to the threesome and knelt beside them, her hands roaming over her sister's ass.

"Mmmm, your mom always did cum hard from having her asshole fucked," she said, watching Amy slide her fingers up her mother's butt.

"Who knew mom was into anal?" Amy smiled, leaning over and kissing her aunt.

"Oh, we both are," Tricia said. She reached down and gently pulled Amy's fingers from Janine's asshole and brought them up to her mouth, licking and sucking them. Amy joined her, the pair of them tasting Janine's butt.

"Like mother, like daughter," Amy said with a giggle.

"You wanna try mine, baby?" Tricia asked. She moved and laid down on her back, spreading her legs wide before grabbing behind her knees and lifting them up, tilting her hips so her pussy and ass were on offer.

Amy wasted no time, climbing up on to the sofa again and diving in, spreading her aunt's pussy lips before eagerly lapping and licking at her freshly fucked twat. Amy greedily slurped at Tricia's sopping pussy, drinking up the fuck oils before sliding two fingers deep inside.

"Ahhh yeahhhh -- that's it, baby," Tricia moaned as her niece fingered her.

Still finger fucking her aunt, Amy dipped her head lower and licked at Tricia's tightly muscled asshole, worming her tongue inside.

"Mmmmm yeahhhh -- that's what Auntie likes," Tricia sighed.

Behind them, Pete carefully moved his still-dazed mother off him and to one side, dragging his bloated cock from her pussy. He knelt behind his sister and pulled her tight, short dress up and over her ass, revealing her fishnet stockings.

Amy moaned in delight and pushed her tongue and fingers even deeper inside her aunt as she felt her brother slide his huge cock into her cunt. His dick being slick with their mother's juices and as wet as she was herself, Amy had no problem taking his massive prick almost balls deep on his first thrust.

"Fuck her, Pete," Tricia said, watching the siblings. "Fuck your slutty, gorgeous sister."

Pete did just that, reaching round and pulling Amy's dress down, freeing her huge tits before he filled his hands with them as he thrust his hips, fucking his sister with long, deep strokes.

Janine recovered and moved off the sofa, on to the floor where her niece and nephew were still fucking. She knelt beside them and kissed Lisa deeply as her brother stuffed his cock in and out of her pussy.

"You enjoying that, honey?" Janine asked her.

"So fucking much!" Lisa moaned with a big smile, her tits swaying as Craig fucked her harder and faster. Janine moved back and knelt up, kissing Craig before moving down again, placing her head on Lisa's ass.

"Can Auntie taste your sister's pussy on your cock, Craig?" she asked, looking up at him.

Her nephew pulled his cock free of his sister's twat and let it bob in front of his aunt for a moment, pre-cum and pussy juice slathered over it. Janine reached out and pulled him closer, the head of his pulsing shaft slipping between her lips and deep into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuuckkkk, that's hot," Craig sighed as he watched his aunt blow him.

Lisa wiggled her ass impatiently.

"Come on, bro, fuck me again," she whined.

Janine let him pull his dick free and watched as he guided it back into Lisa's slippery pussy. As the glistening shaft move in and out, Janine eased first one, then a second finger into Lisa's tight asshole.

"Aahhh -- ahhhh fuck yeah!" Lisa moaned as both her holes were filled.

"Mmmm, looks like all the girls in this family like a little butt action," Janine laughed, sliding her fingers in and out of her niece's asshole as Craig continued fucking her.

"Uuuhnnn -- fuuuuuckkk!" Lisa moaned, her eyes scrunched tight. "Gonna cummmmmm!"

She shook and moaned as her orgasm raced through her, both holes spasming around her aunt and brother as they carried on fucking her pussy and ass. Lisa pushed back against them on instinct, cramming as much of their fingers and cock into her body as she could, her pussy and ass pulsing with pleasure. Eventually she fell forward, sprawled on the floor, her huge tits ballooning out the sides as she gasped and caught her breath.

On the sofa, Tricia held her niece's head tight into her crotch, Amy furiously tonguing and fingering her aunt's ass and pussy while behind her, Pete slammed his huge prick deep into her twat.

"Eat me -- uuhnnnnn -- fuck yes! Eat my ass!" Tricia moaned, her free hand pawing at her mammoth tits as she felt her niece's tongue worming deep as it could into her asshole while Amy's fingers slickly plowed in and out of her pussy. "Fuck -- make Auntie cummmmmm!" she cried, orgasming wildly, bucking her hips, making Amy eat and fuck her harder.

It was all Amy could do to moan out her own pleasure as her brother's prick brought her off, the thick length pounding in and out of her cunt, triggering one of the strongest cums she'd had in a long time.

Finally, the threesome fell apart, Pete laying back down on the sofa, Amy rolling off on to the floor, Tricia collapsed where she lay, breathing heavily.

Janine idly licked the fingers that had just been up her niece's ass and looked over at her son's throbbing cock. She crawled across, back between his legs, and took hold of his dick, sucking on it lovingly, thrilling to the taste of her daughter's pussy. Popping it free of her lips, she smiled up at Pete.

"Remember what I said a little while ago, honey?" she asked, stroking his thick length. "Want to fuck Mommy in the ass?"

"Oh God yes!" Pete said, his dick lurching in her hand as if in agreement.

Janine climbed up on to him, sitting in his lap and swivelling around so that her back was resting against his chest. She spread her stockinged legs and reached down, taking hold of his cock once more and sliding the head down, over her pussy lips, to the entrance to her butt.

"Mmmmm, ready for this, honey?" she asked him.

"Fuck yeah!" he cried. They both looked down as Amy, now naked except for her fishnets and heels, knelt between her brother's thighs and took hold of his cock.

"Need a hand here, mom?" she asked. She held Pete's cock still as Janine pushed down on it, the head of his thick shaft nudging against her butthole for a moment until it popped inside.

"Uuuhnnnn -- fffuuuuckkk!" Janine moaned, eyes wide, mouth open as she felt the bulbous head of her son's cock inch into her ass.

"God that looks so fucking hot," Amy sighed, watching as more and more of her brother's length slid into their mom's tight asshole.

"Oh God -- oh God -- fuck that's big!" Janine groaned as Pete held her trim waist and began rocking his hips, stuffing more and more of his prick into his mom's ass.

Amy took hold of Janine's thighs and spread them even wider, before diving in and clamping her lips on her mother's sopping pussy, lapping and sucking up her juices before concentrating her attention on her clit.

"Oh yessss! Fuck yes! Fuck Mommy! Uuhhhnnn -- both of you fuck Mommy!" she cried.

Beside them, Tricia roused herself and crawled on to the floor, positioning herself next to Lisa who had recovered enough to strip out of her dress leaving her, like the other women, in just her stockings and heels.