One House, Two Families Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to help your brother get his big cock up my ass?" she asked her daughter.

"Mmm, definitely," Lisa said. She quickly knelt up beside Tricia's pert ass and took the opportunity to once again suck on her brother's big dick. She looked up at him as she released his cock head. "Ready to butt fuck our mom?" she asked.

"Am I ever!" he laughed.

"Just go slow at first, baby," Tricia said over her shoulder. "It's been a while since I've had anything that big up my butt."

Lisa laughed. "You should come share my toys," she said. "I've got plenty this big that I'll slip up your ass."

"Next time, baby," Tricia said, wiggling her ass impatiently. "Right now, Mommy needs her son's cock up her ass."

Lisa pulled her mother's ass cheeks apart, exposing the tight ring of her butt hole and watched as Craig eased forward. The big, spongy head of his cock spread out against her asshole before it popped inside, Tricia's ass muscles slipping around it.

"Uuuhhnnn fuuuuuck that's big!" Tricia groaned, throwing her head back.

Craig pushed a little more inside her ass, before pulling back a little, then sliding forward again, repeating the motion, inching more and more of his big cock up his mother's ass each time.

"Jesus, that looks so good," Lisa sighed, watching intently as her brother butt fucked their mother.

"Feels fucking good, too," Craig said with a big grin.

"Uuuugghnnn -- fuck me -- fuck Mommy's asssssssss!" Tricia hissed as Craig crammed more of his thick shaft into her butthole.

On the sofa, Janine's huge tits wobbled as her son rocked his hips, trying to slide his mammoth cock length into her ass over and over, Amy sucking noisily on her mother's pussy.

"Yes! Fuck Mommy! Aaaahahhhh -- fuck Mommy in the ass!" Janine moaned, turning her head and kissing Pete as he stuffed his fuck meat as far up her butt as he could.

"Can we -- can we move, mom?" he gasped. "I wanna go deeper."

"Fuck yes!" Janine gasped. She managed to slide herself up off Pete's cock and slip off him, on to her side. Amy moved to allow her to change position and as soon as her brother's cock slipped free of their mom's asshole, she plunged her mouth over it.

"Fuuuuuuuuuckk!" Pete sighed, watching in amazement as his sister went ass to mouth.

"Mmmm, just like her mom," Janine said with a laugh, quickly turning around and joining her daughter. Amy slid her mouth off Pete's swollen prick and held it out to their mom, smiling as Janine eagerly took as much between her lips as she could.

"I'm in fucking heaven," Pete moaned, watching his mother and sister take turns sucking his cock after it had just been up his mom's asshole.

Janine moved again, turning around on the sofa, kneeling on it, her head on the seat, her round ass high in the air, her huge tits ballooned out beneath her.

"Amy, baby? Help your brother get his fat cock up Mommy's ass, would you?" she asked with a big grin, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks wide.

Amy wasted no time in kneeling behind her mouth and feasting on her butthole, cramming her tongue and fingers into her mom's tushy, dribbling and spitting into the still tight hole. She only moved to one side when Pete's bloated cock head nudged against her cheek, edging her out of the way. Taking a moment to suck on her brother's knob once more, Amy at last slid to the side and helped guide his prick back up their mother's asshole.

"Ummmmfmfffffuuuuckkkkk!" Janine gasped as she felt her son's thick cock inch into her ass. Hunched over her as he was, Pete could now thrust much deeper and it took only moments before he was shoving the entire length of his hard, swollen lance balls deep into her asshole.

On the floor, Tricia moaned incoherently, her mammoth tits swaying in time to the long, deep thrusts her son was giving her ass, his huge shaft sawing in and out of her tight butthole.

"You like that, mom?" Lisa asked from where she knelt, watching the incestuous sodomy up close. "You like taking your son's big fucking cock up your ass?"

"Uuuhhhhnnnn -- fucking -- love it!" Tricia gasped, pushing back against Craig's hips, swallowing his prick up her butt.

Lisa pushed her brother back a little, letting his dick pop free of their mother's tight butthole, making Tricia moan in disappointment. Ignoring her mother, Lisa swooped down and swallowed as much of Craig's cock as she could, purring and sighing as she tasted her mother's ass on her brother's cock.

"Oh you dirty slut," Tricia said proudly, looking back over her shoulder at her children. She wiggled her ass impatiently. "Come on -- give Mommy that cock again."

Craig did as she asked, slipping his big dick back up his mother's butthole.

"Uuuhnnn -- fffuuuckkk -- that's it," Tricia moaned, arching her back. "Fuck Mommy -- uuhhhh -- fuck Mommy's ass!"

Lisa slid a hand beneath her mother's taut belly and between her legs, finding her sopping wet pussy and easing two fingers inside, feeling her brother's hard rod through the membrane that separated her mother's holes.

"Aahh yes -- fuck Mommy!" Tricia sighed in delight as she felt her daughter's fingers working in her slippery cunt while her son's hard cock pistoned in and out of her asshole. "Fuck Mommy -- uuuhhnnnnn -- make Mommy cummmmm!"

Tricia gasped and moaned as the double onslaught from her son and daughter triggered the biggest orgasm she'd ever had. Her whole body shook, her pussy and ass clamping down on the fingers and cock inside them, pleasure coursing through her body like never before. She fell forward, her arms giving way, Lisa and Craig letting her go, watching and smiling as she almost passed out on the floor in front of them.

Craig groaned as Lisa wasted no time, leaning down and once more sucking on his throbbing cock.

On the sofa, Pete held on to his mother's ass cheeks, spreading them wide as he stuffed his huge member deep into her ass over and over.

"Fuck yes!" Janine cried. "Fuck Mommy's asshole -- uuuhnnnnn -- fuck Mommy's horny ass!"

Grinning, Pete reamed her hot asshole with deep strokes of his massive cock, stretching her ass wide.

"Oh fuck -- uuuhhhh -- that's what Mommy needs -- ahahhhh -- big fucking cock!" Janine moaned, her ass clenching her son's cock. "Fuck Mommy's ass -- uuhnnnnn -- so fucking big -- mmmmm -- up Mommy's ass -- yyyeaahhhhhhh -- Mommy loves buttfucking -- uhhhnnnn -- harder, Pete -- fuck Mommy's ass hard!"

"Let me taste it!" Amy said, grabbing their mother's ass cheeks and looking up at her brother. "Please, Pete -- let me taste mom's ass!"

Pete took hold of his cock and pulled it from Janine's hot ass channel, watching as Amy leaned forward and once more sucked and licked on it, tasting their mother's ass.

"Oh God -- that's so fucking hot," Janine moaned, looking over her shoulder at them.

Amy reluctantly let him pull his cock from her lips and watched as he slotted it once more into their mother's asshole, spearing deep in one move.

"I can't wait for you to fuck my ass," Amy said to her brother.

"You might -- uuhhnn -- have too, sis," Pete gasped. "Not gonna last much longer."

"Uuhhhh -- fuck Mommy!" Janine cried as her son sodomised her again. "Fuck Mommy's horny -- fucking -- asshole! Gonna cum, baby -- uuhhhhh -- Mommy's fucking cummmmiinnngg!"

Janine moaned as she came, her asshole spasming around her son's massive prick as his incestuous anal pounding brought her more pleasure than she could remember having before.

She was only dimly aware of Pete pulling his cock from her ass and Amy rolling her off the sofa. Tricia and Lisa quickly joined them, the four busty, gorgeous women, mothers and daughters, cousins and half-sisters, twins and almost twins, kneeling in stockings, each holding their massive tits.

Pete and Craig stood in front of them, each stroking their swollen, cum-laden cocks.

"You going to cum for us, boys?" Lisa said, looking from her brother to her cousin. "Gonna give us a big load over our tits?"

"Give it to us," Amy said. "We wanna feel your hot loads over us!"

As if rehearsed, Tricia and Janine both said "Cum for Mommy!" at the same time and that was all it took.

Pete's cock swelled in his hand and unleashed a thick cord of jizz that landed against his mother's chin before splashing down in thick chunks on to her tits. It was followed by another and another, the creamy lines of spunk splattering over her mammoth bosom. Beside him, Craig groaned as his own balls unloaded over his own mother, a torrent of jism spurting out over her mounds, quickly coating them in rivulets of cream. Pete aimed his shaft at his sister and fired off another couple of streams, ropes of cum laying over her huge jugs. Craig turned to Lisa, his legs shaking as he came again and again, painting his sister's tits in his copious shots.

Janine and Amy, Tricia and Lisa, mothers and daughters made out with each other, their cum covered tits sliding against each other as Pete and Craig delivered the cumshots of their lives, hosing them down with shot after shot of thick jizz.

Eventually, the boys stopped cumming and stood in front of the women, stroking their still hard cocks.

"Fuck -- that's a lot of cum!" Lisa laughed as she lifted up her tits and started sucking and slurping her brother's load.

"Jesus, I've never seen one guy produce so much cum!" Amy laughed, scooping up her brother's warm cream from her tits and sucking her fingers clean.

"Mmmmm, we have, right, sis?" Tricia asked Janine.

"Oh yeah," Janine smiled running a finger through the thick goo spread over her mounds. "You definitely follow your father," she said, sucking her finger clean.

"In more ways than one," Tricia said, nodding at the still hard cocks of their sons. "Ready for more, boys? Because I think your sisters want their asses filled."

"And after that, I want you both -- one in my ass, the other in my pussy," Janine said.

"Mmmm, and then it's my turn to get DP'd," Tricia said.

"Then me!" both Amy and Lisa cried at the same time before laughing.

Tricia and Janine grinned at each other. This house sharing was going to be fun.

THE END