All Comments on 'One in a Thousand Ch. 01'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked it, I just wish I could find my Kiera.

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughts11 months ago

This is great. It's a hot and fun story and I enjoyed it. However, I think it's better suited to the transgender and cross dresser category rather than gay male.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

cant wait for more.

CyanlotCyanlot11 months agoAuthor

@mislaidthoughts Thank you for the suggestion. I have submitted an edited version asking the Literotica editors to move the story to the Transgender & Crossdresser category.

FailedscoutFailedscout6 months ago

First, I am glad that you moved this story to the transgender category or I would have never found it.

This was a very enjoyable chapter and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

louiseacdlouiseacd4 months ago

what a hot story , and I might add that the best way to come is to cum from being fucked , nothing like it period

LisaBrooksLisaBrooks28 days ago

I loved this story! I had written how I felt and was going to send it in as an anonymous reader but decided to sign in as LisaBrooks losing what I had written! This girl has her toys and I'm a much older transgendered female scared to death of admitting I'd like to be with a lady crossing the line! I've never had the experience of being the female with a single man or many men and even a gurl as the story talks about walking the walk and being a woman that passes 100% in every way! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous