One in a Thousand Ch. 03

Story Info
My relationship with Kiera changes.
2.2k words
4.75
3.9k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

[NOTE: A while back, the number of people following me on Literotica crossed the 1,000 threshold. (As I submit this third chapter, it stands at 1,066.) That amazes me and I'm happy that so many people derive some pleasure from my writing. To mark this milestone, I decided to publish a multi-part story that's been percolating in my mind, "One in a Thousand". This is the third chapter. The significance of the title might not be entirely clear even now, but it will become apparent in the next chapter. As always, remember that this is a work of fantasy; it portrays unsafe sexual practices. There's no need for people to point this out in comments. I think we can trust readers to know that fantasies are not blueprints for behavior. --Cyanlot]

One in a Thousand

Chapter 3: Kiera Changes the Script

I suppose that, if I'd thought much about it, I might have been troubled by the direction my life was taking now. I didn't date at all. In fact, I didn't really have a social life to speak of. I very seldom saw Matt, or any other friends for that matter. On those few occasions when Matt and I did get together, neither of us talked about our trip to Cross the Line or what we were occupying our time with these days. I knew what occupied my time and I wasn't going to talk about it. My life consisted of work, watching porn, and looking forward to my visits to Kiera. I never thought to wonder what was occupying Matt's time.

This might seem like a very restricted life and, like I said, if I'd thought about it I would probably agree. I didn't think about the direction of my life until it took a distinctly downward turn. I lost my job--two weeks' notice, no severance package. Turns out the kind of work I did for the insurance company could now be done by an AI system the company paid to use. My job was never a source of satisfaction, but it was a source of income. Now I'd lost that. I didn't know what I was going to do.

Rather than face the problem, I chose what psychologists call "avoidance coping". I set up an appointment with Kiera, sure that this would take my mind off my problems, at least temporarily. As it turned out, my visit with Kiera solved my problem, though not in a way that I could have anticipated.

Over the months I'd been meeting with Kiera, she'd come to know me pretty well. In fact, she knew me in ways that no other person did. And, almost as soon as she met me in the lounge of Cross the Line, she picked up the fact that something was wrong. When she prompted me, I let her know about my being let go. I told her that money would be tight and I didn't know when, or even if I'd be able to see her again.

"Well, Eric, there's nothing you can do about this in the next few hours so just try to put that out of your mind for now. Let's see what I can do to help."

As it turned out, Kiera was extremely good at distracting me from my troubles. And, in the session that evening, she did that in a completely different way than she had ever done before.

She began by loosening her top and inviting me to take it off. This was unusual. It was as if Kiera was inviting me to take charge. As I pulled her top off over her head, my eyes were drawn to her perfect, small breasts, beautifully covered by a lacey, white bra.

Watching her eyes to make sure she was onboard with me continuing to undress her, I unclasped her bra and slid it off, revealing her perky tits and erect nipples. I massaged her breasts with both hands and was starting to move down to take them in my mouth when Kiera moved my hands to the zipper of her skirt, inviting me to continue undressing her.

I unzipped her skirt and let it slide down off her hips to the floor. Her panties fit her perfectly. I suppose they were designed for gurls like Kiera because there was just enough of a pocket in the front to snugly hold her package. I looked down at this bulge that no longer surprised me or made me uncomfortable in the least, Quite the contrary, I knew what pleasure the contents of her lacy panties could produce.

When I moved my hands to slide her panties off, Kiera stopped me.

"Let's do things a little differently tonight," she said as she began undressing me. She unbuttoned my shirt and slid if off my shoulders. Her smooth hands gently caressed my nipples, which hardened with excitement to her touch.

She slid my pants and underpants off together and my cock sprung up as it was released.

Looking into my eyes for a lingering moment, Kiera then sank to her knees. She brought her hands up along my thighs and softly fondled my now fully erect cock. Her lips were millimeters from my shaft and I could feel the moist heat of her breath.

I yearned for her lips to engulf my cock, for the wetness of her tongue to massage the sensitive underside of my rod. But, I reminded myself that this was not how our sessions developed. I had almost resigned myself to the prospect of Kiera teasing me mercilessly and, then, demanding that I service her. Not that I minded that, of course. Many times now, I'd paid for exactly that and gone home a very satisfied customer. But it wasn't what I most wanted as I felt her warm, wet mouth so close to my rigid rod.

And, praise the gods, it wasn't what happened. Kiera kissed the head of my cock so lightly that I almost couldn't feel it. Maybe, I thought, I was just so eager for it to happen that I'd fooled myself. But then I felt Kiera's tongue, playing across the underside of my cock. My cock twitched in response and I felt a shiver of pleasure course through my body.

Kiera raised my cock with one hand and leaned in to kiss each of my balls tenderly before running her tongue from the base of my cock all the way to the tip. And then she took my cock into her mouth--her sweet, warm, wet mouth. I moaned with pleasure. Kiera began bobbing her head on and off my cock, first slowly and, then, more quicly and forcefully.

I was in heaven. Here was the beautiful gurl giving me indescribable pleasure in a way that she never had before. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than for this to go on and on and, finally, for me to shoot my load deep in Kiera's mouth.

Kiera, though, had other plans--plans I would learn were just as pleasurable. But, not knowing that, I was disappointed when she let my cock slip from her lips--lips that were giving me so much pleasure--and stood up. Looking deeply into my eyes, Kiea guided my hands to the top of her panties and encouraged me to push them down.

When I did, I saw that Kiera had found pleasure and excitement in what she'd just done. Her small, but perfectly shaped penis was standing at attention.

I expected (hoped!) that she would push me down to my knees so I could do to her what she'd just done to me. That would have been wonderful! But she had another plan, one that was even more wonderful.

She sat on the bed, reached to the bedside table for some lube, and slathered it over my rigid cock. Then she lay back on the bed, inviting me to climb on top of her. As I did, she spread her legs, opening herself to me.

I pushed a pillow under her ass and lined my cock up with her inviting hole. Seeing her rigid cock and her lovely ballsack only increased my excitement. As I began pushing gently against her anal sphincter, she said, "Wait Eric. I want you to look at me while you enter me."

Well, I had been looking at her but she meant at her eyes. I was happy to do that. There was an incredible intimacy in the act of slowly, gently, millimeter-by-millimeter entering Kiera's body while we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

I could see the pleasure on her face as she could on mine. And, for each of us, it intensified our pleasure to see the pleasure we were causing the other. You often hear talk of vicious circles. This was, most assuredly, a virtuous circle.

When I'd entered her tight boipussy fully and stroked gently a few times, Kiera encouraged me to be more forceful. "Fuck me, Eric! Fuck me hard!"

And I did. I tried to maintain eye contact but sometimes I just had to close my eyes and focus on the overwhelming pleasure I felt.

Looking down, I saw her hard cock flopping in sync with my thrusting. I wished that I could take her dick in my mouth while I was fucking her. Impossible, of course, but the thought reminded me of all the time I had felt her shaft thrusting in and out of my mouth. I thought of how I'd eagerly urged all of her sweet cum with my lips and tongue.

Right now, though, my main focus was on the feeling of her ass grabbing my cock and massaging it in ways I'd never felt before.

I felt myself climbing to an orgasm. Kiera sense it and spurred me on, "Oh, yes, Eric ... fill me with your cum. Shoot your load deep inside of me."

And I did that, too. God, it was intense. I thrust five, six, seven times, my penis pulsating and spewing my seed deep in Kiera's loins.

I collapsed on top of her, panting hard for air. I could feel my heart pounding and my ears were ringing from the intensity of my orgasm. For quite a while, I just lay on Kiera, floating in my post-orgasmic stupor.

Finally, I rolled over beside Kiera and managed to say, "God, that was incredible!"

"For me, too," she replied.

"Let's get under the covers and snuggle," she said.

"But don't you ... " I didn't want to say, have to go to another customer. I didn't like thinking of myself as a customer of Kiera's. "I mean, don't you need to leave?"

"I can stay here a while," she said as she positioned herself behind me so we were spooning.

It felt so good just to lie there with Kiera's arms around me, feeling her breasts push against my back, and her cock press against my buttocks. I felt a moment of guilt thinking about how much pleasure Kiera had caused me and knowing that she hadn't had any relief. But she seemed content just to "snuggle" as she said.

---------

I must have fallen asleep because I didn't really feel it when Kiera began rubbing her crotch against my ass. But as I roused from my semi-conscious state, I realized that Kiera's cock was hard and she was rubbing it against my buttocks.

It felt good and I pushed back against her. I felt her roll away for a moment and then roll back against me, this time with a well-lubricated cock.

Without using her hands, Kiera positioned her cock so it pressed against my asshole. I pushed back gently, giving her even better access to my more-than-willing boipussy.

Kiera held my hips gently as she slowly--excruciatingly slowly--pressed her hard little cock into me.

As she began fucking me, she said, "I love your tight little ass, Erica."

It took me a second to process the name she'd called me. Maybe I should have been offended or something. But I decided I liked it. If Kiera wanted to fuck me as Erica, instead of as Eric, that was find with me. As long as she fucked me.

And boy did she fuck me. I didn't have another sissygasm from this. But, when Kiera finally spewed her spunk in me, I felt a sort of climax--certainly a sudden release of tension.

Now it was Kiera's turn to drift off into nirvana for a while. She did this with her softening cock still in my ass. And I enjoyed the sensation of clenching down on it as if to milk it of every last drop of her sweet seed.

When we finally got up and put our clothes on, I realized that I hadn't once thought about my predicament. Of what importance were trivialities like, "how am I going to feed myself," when one is experiencing such ecstasy?

As I was getting ready to leave, Kiera stopped me.

"Why don't we spend the whole weekend together?"

"Oh, Kiera ... I can't. I'm not sure when, or even if, I'll have the money to come back even for an evening. I couldn't even come close to paying for a weekend. But, if this is the last time I'll be able to see you--at least for a while--I'm so grateful for tonight. It was amazing!"

"Oh, silly ... I'm not talking about a business arrangement. We're way past that now. I'm inviting you to spend a weekend with me."

I was stunned. All I could say was, "Oh my God! Yes!"

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers