One in a Thousand Ch. 04

Story Info
The weekend begins, sweetly.
1.1k words
4.6
3.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

[NOTE: A while back, the number of people following me on Literotica crossed the 1,000 threshold. (As I submit this chapter, it stands at 1073.) That amazes me and I'm happy that so many people derive some pleasure from my writing. To mark this milestone, I decided to publish a multi-part story that's been percolating in my mind, "One in a Thousand". This is the fourth chapter. It's very short and I'm submitting this chapter and the next two chapters at the same time so readers can continue the story right away if they want to. As always, remember that this is a work of fantasy; it portrays unsafe sexual practices. There's no need for people to point this out in comments. I think we can trust readers to know that fantasies are not blueprints for behavior. --Cyanlot]

One in a Thousand

Chapter 4: My Weekend with Kiera--Our Date Night Together

On the Wednesday before our planned weekend, I got a text from Kiera.

Eric: For us to spend this weekend together, you need to understand that you're putting yourself completely under my control. You've got to trust me. Can you promise that? If not, we should just call this off."

I texted right back that I trusted her completely and I agreed to the arrangement. And she quickly replied with the name of the hotel she'd selected, the room number she'd reserved, and the time I was supposed to meet her. I asked if there was anything special I should bring. She said she'd take care of everything and that all I needed to bring was myself with a mind open to new experiences.

When I got to the hotel Friday evening, I was surprised to see how upscale the hotel was. And I was stunned when I got to the room and Kiera let me in. It was a suite on the top floor. It had a full kitchen and living room, two bedrooms, each with a private bath, and a terrace with a view of the city. It must have cost a fortune to rent it for the entire weekend.

On the coffee table, Kiera had a bottle of champagne on ice and two champagne flutes.

"This is going to be so much fun," she said excitedly.

I thought so too, but I was a little uneasy about putting myself completely in Kiera's hands. Since the text on Wednesday, I'd wondered a bit about what this would entail. But I did trust Kiera and decided to relax about this, at least as much as I could.

We had a couple of glasses of champagne on the terrace and just talked as we took in the view. Kiera opened up to me in a way that she never had before. I learned about her struggles with her sexuality as she tried, quite uncomfortably, to fit into the sexual binary our society expects. I learned that there was still a rift between her and her parents, especially her father but that she'd come to terms with it and was very content with where she was in her life now.

It might seem to some people that learning her backstory would be a turn off--that it would make it more difficult to just continue with the fantasy play that we had been engaging in for months now. But, for me, it was quite the opposite. Not only did this make me respect and appreciate her more as a person but, if anything, it increased my desire for her.

Kiera proposed that we go down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. I expressed concern that I wasn't properly dressed. Kiera was stunning in a satiny blue wrap-around dress and matching high heels. I was just in Levis and a sports shirt. But Kiera pooh-poohed my concerns saying that no one cares any more about dress codes. Besides, she pointed out, given what she'd paid for the penthouse room, no one was going to look askance at how I was dressed.

Dinner was terrific, Kiera ordered the filet mignon, the most expensive dinner on the menu and encouraged me to do the same. We enjoyed a nice wine over dinner and finished with a creme brulee dessert. Our conversation continued as it had upstairs on the terrace and, by the time we'd finished, I think I really understood Kiera and she, me.

When we got back to the room, Kiera said she wanted to talk to me. Of course, that's what we'd been doing all night. But there was something she wanted to tell me about the weekend.

"Tonight, Eric, it will just be us. I hope we'll have an intimate and relaxed evening." I was pretty sure of that.

"But tomorrow and Sunday," Kiera went on, "Things are going to change. We're going to have several visitors and each will be a new experience for you. We're not at Cross the Line this weekend, but that doesn't mean that you won't be crossing some new lines."

I guess I looked concerned because Kiera continued, "Don't worry, Eric. There's nothing in store for you that you should fear. But some of your new experiences might make you uncomfortable. That's why I asked if you really trusted me."

"I do, Kiera," I said. But the truth was that the way she was talking about this caused me a bit of trepidation.

"Good," she replied. "But, like I said, tonight it's just us. Let's take a bubble bath in that huge tub to relax." She brought the rest of the bottle of champagne and the glasses in with her and set them next to the tub.

Kiera ran the tub, adding the bubble bath. While it filled, we undressed each other. When we were both naked, I stood back and looked at Kiera's body--really looked at it. I found her stunning. Her slim figure and perky breasts excited me no end. And her cock, small but perfect, made my mouth water.

"God you're beautiful!" I exclaimed.

Kiera blushed. She didn't say anything but pulled me toward the bathtub which by now was filled to the brim with bubbles. She poured the rest of the champagne in our glasses and we just luxuriated in the tub as we finished the bottle off.

When we got out of the tub, Kiera started drying me off and I reciprocated. I couldn't resist fondling her breasts and taking one in my mouth to feel her nipple harden.

"Let's go to bed, Eric."

In bed that wonderful night, we made love. I caressed every part of her luscious body with my fingers, my lips, and my tongue. We did 69 in the way that only two people with penises can do it. And we sucked and fucked each other like passionate lovers.

It was, I can say with great confidence, the most wonderful night of my life. Not once did I think about my problem of being unemployed with no great prospects. Kiera had the ability to keep me constantly in the here and now. And the "here and now" was a really terrific place to be.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers