All Comments on 'One Last Gangbang Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Another wonderful chapter!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Loved this chapter but I could read your stuff all night. Looking forward to the next and maybe a 4 or 5 after that. Keep writing, Dude, your fans await with bated breath!

Cheers

SAGE

Storyteller0112Storyteller01128 months ago

Yeah, tell me about how stories can take on a life of their own. The characters get into your blood and you simply cannot get them out until you do them justice. I'm "borrowing" the line about living in the past will cost you the future, by the way.

5 stars

alexetlaurealexetlaure8 months ago

Very nice story ! 5 stars

R410aR410a8 months agoAuthor

Storyteller.

Feel free to borrow, I don't mind sharing. I know the saying isn't original. It's something my late father used to say, and it stuck with me. It's also 100% true.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Loved the first chapter but this one seemed to read more like a owners manual than a romance. I still liked it and I'm hoping the next chapter is as good as the first one. I do see a problem, it's the elephant under the bed so to speak. At some point Karen's past will have to be delt with and for a mirage to work, it probably should be sooner. You can't build trust on a lie. Just hope that Paul is willing to over look the past and live for the future as Elvis implied.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Easy read but not much plot progression. Relationship interaction between Les and Karen is a little awkward, bordering on bizarre at times. Seems like sometimes in your effort to explain Karen's new life and world view that you lose the subtleties associated we would expect from "normal" characters that surround her. Better hurry with the story, 410A is being phased out - LOL! 3.8*

R717

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The fish fry sounded like when I lived in Wisconsin. Every Friday. I remember that rye bread was so good. Great story.

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the storyline so far. A wee bit staid compared to the usual stuff on Literotica. Do consider throwing in a few 'crumbs' if you plan to go into additional chapters, maybe a flashback on the lady's past ?

scut001scut0018 months ago

Great chapter, hope read many more. 5 stars again.

nova69mannova69man8 months ago

As I got to the end of this chapter I was hoping there would not be a quick rush to end things to keep it in 3 chapters. Thanks for giving these characters their fair share of time

MacIntyreMacIntyre8 months ago

Great story - love the pacing. Please don’t rush to the end and wrap it up too quickly. Karen and Les deserve their time to get to know each other and build their love. Way too often the author builds a great lead up and finishes way too soon. Follow your gut (and heart) and let the story and characters go where they want. Thanks!

FireFox59FireFox598 months ago

Enjoying the story.

HargaHarga8 months ago

I'm sorry. I completely missed out on the first chapter because I read the first few paragraphs of it and really didn't want to experience it. When the second chapter dropped I started reading it and found myself intrigued. Intrigued enough to go back an read the first chapter completely and I'm glad I did. Good story and well written. 5*

RRC2RRC28 months ago

I absolutely loved part 1. Karen is an amazing character.

Well, she still is. And more to the point, look at what the storyteller is doing to develop the rest of her.

As far as I'm concerned, the storyteller could keep throwing Karen into situations and I'd be happy to watch how she handles them. But this is a story, meaning a beginning (what a great beginning), a middle (I'm thoroughly enjoying) and an ending, which I greatly anticipate.

Keep it coming, I'm having a great time.

THANKS

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

I’m really enjoying this storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Love the storyline, great writing!

Bronco56Bronco568 months ago

Excellent continuation. I'm loving your story. I'm glad to hear a few more chapters are on the way. 5stars

linnearlinnear8 months ago

It gets better with every part you release.

NEOLSwedeNEOLSwede8 months ago

I liked it. I'm a retired Nebraska farmer and could relate to the tales of crops and livestock. Lester is very much a typical Nebraska farm boy, slightly bashful, all gentleman but cetatinly knows what he is looking for. I doubt that her past will be a problem for him, but he will want full disclosure. ( and like Lisa, the Friday night fish fry was definately date night)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good set up for the crisis ahead. Lester is going to freak finds out about her past as a prostitute. What will be most interesting is what he does after the initial shock. 5 stars so far!

rogie717rogie7178 months ago

Not going to lie, I was more curious and wasn't sure if I would even read the 1st part. I have read pretty much all of your writings and have always liked them hence the decision to read it, albeit with skepticism that being said was very pleased I did and find myself anticipating its continuing. Great job

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She better come clean with him. If she does, he'll get through it. If he finds out on his own....

CriosCrios8 months ago

Looking forward to next part. Agree with other comments: she’d better come clean about her past

OvercriticalOvercritical8 months ago

Nothings happened so I'll rate it 3*. I had hoped that next episode would tidy this up because it's about as exciting as watching paint dry. I'm debating if it's worth it to continue with a three part story, but I'm pretty sure this style isn't worth my time for 4 parts, let alone 5.

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

Whew! Looking forward to the remaining parts. 5 stars for the first two chapters. It is nice to read a story on literotica that is "cute" and "homey". My personal opinion is to NOT divulge her past. It died when she left the east coast. Let her start her future fresh. If she needs a "past", just let be a bad breakup with an old boyfriend.

She just has to learn how to be a farmgirl type living in the midwest with a loving husband. Or maybe I am watching The Hallmark Channel too much. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars here, too. Karen may be headed to change her name... Mrs. Karen, then MOMMY. A loving husband meets a loving wife and they have a loving family. AS of now, she's a whore no more. This may be not totally fiction...EXCELLENT SERIES!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoy romances and read for the story line. I feel you are doing all the things to make a good story. 10K range per chapter. Good plot. Good character development. NO glaring errors.

Just amazed at the negative comments considering the quality of the story.

The Hoary Cleric

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngent8 months ago

Another Great Chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nope, romance and gangbangs? Pretty much polar opposites of each other. Nobody wants a cum dumpster for a love interest. Just gross.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read the first two chapters and that is where I am stopping. No real adversity/struggle in the story to keep it interesting. Just flat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES