One Last Gangbang Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home I kept wondering how far I should let things go. Am I ready to yield myself to his desires. Who am I kidding? My desires are as strong if not stronger than his. By the time I was home I had made a decision. I was ready to explore but I wasn't ready to consummate things just yet. I wanted to see where some serious petting would take us. There was no doubt I made his motor run. I was anxious to see if the pole that pushed against my belly the last time we kissed on the front step was all I hoped it would be.

As soon as I got home I put the beef/barley soup I'd made the night before in a pot and on low heat while I changed. Annie had mentioned in one of our conversations that his favorite soup was beef/barley. I was almost giddy thinking about how surprised he would be. After peeing, taking care of a few hygienic things and donning fresh panties I headed for the kitchen to get the garlic bread ready to go in the oven. If I timed it just right the soup would be hot along with fresh homemade garlic bread coming out of the oven as Les walked through the door. Oh my gosh. The door, I need to unlock it. I had texted telling him to just knock and walk in. I wanted everything to be perfect, forgetting to unlock the door would have been disastrous.

I had given the soup one last stir and was ready to take the bread from the oven when I heard the door open and a loud knock. "In the kitchen." I yelled. He gracefully moved to within a foot of me with both hands behind his back. Leaning his head down I knew he wanted a kiss and gave him one. I then asked.

"What's behind your back Cowboy?"

He slowly moved a hand in front of his body and opened the palm. In it were my panties.

"Did you want these back?"

I shook my head, "Nope, those are yours. But don't use them to beat your meat. Okay?"

He smiled, "Thank you, and I plan to sleep with them under my pillow."

I moved closer as he stuffed the panties back in his pocket. I tried reaching around his body to see what was in his left hand but he stepped back.

"No fair." I said. "What's in your left hand?"

He gave me a quizzical look, "What's your favorite candy bar?"

"Um. Baby Ruth. Why?"

He chuckled, "I got it right."

Taking the left hand from behind his back was the biggest Baby Ruth I had ever seen.

"This is your reward for letting me keep the panties."

I grinned, "Oh goodness, I don't need that but thanks. I need to watch my figure. I'll eat it a little at a time."

His hands were on my waist pulling me closely, "Ain't nuthin wrong with your figure babe. I like everything I'm looking at. Hey, is that Beef/Barley soup? And garlic bread? Those are my favorite. How did you know?"

"I asked your Mom what to make for you that would be special. When I told her how much I loved the poached eggs she said if I wanted to impress you to make the soup and garlic bread. I'm ready to eat, are you?"

I busied myself with the bread while he ladled soup into bowls for us. As I was sitting he touched my hand and said, "We make a good team don't we?"

I nodded and gestured to eat. I noticed his bowl was nearly empty and decided to try and be wifely. As if I knew anything about being wifely. After filling the bowl and setting it in front of him he my took my hand and kissed it. With a smile he said.

"Geez I love you."

There it was again. It was going to be difficult keeping my panties on if he continued being so sweet and tender. Men had fawned over me for years, but it was always with the ultimate outcome in mind. This was different. I sensed the sincerity in his voice and behavior. This was it. I had finally discovered what true love is. As much as I wanted to give myself to him on the spot, I felt he needed to pass one more test. It might not seem significant to others, but it was monumental to me. That test would come later when we were in each other's arms.

I was purposely in sweats when he arrived. Me being in household comfies didn't faze him in the least. After we took care of cleaning the kitchen and putting food away I dismissed myself telling him I would be right back. Taking a pee and applying a little bit of perfume I made my way back to the living room where Les sat on the couch. There was no talk, no banter, nothing but pure lust as I sat next to him. Our lips were locked the second my butt hit the cushion. I opened his shirt and was kissing his chest when he pushed me back slightly.

"Do I get to do the same thing?" He asked.

As I started to unbutton my blouse he put his hands on mine. "Unh-uh. I want to unwrap my present."

His words damned near scuttled what I had in mind until I realized he was talking in generalities. He knew nothing of my past, and he never would. He said it was his dream to undress me. One by one the buttons opened until my bright yellow bra matching the panties I'd given him earlier was in full view. Staring at my chest he gently reached forward to cup my breasts, just as I had dreamed he might. As he gently played I removed the blouse and reached behind to unhook my bra. Again he stopped me and proceeded to unhook my bra.

I thought he might grab it and give it a fling, but that didn't happen. He slowly moved the straps over my shoulders making sure the cups remained in place. I lifted my arms out of the straps and sat there with him holding the cups over my beasts. Slowly he lowered them, my 34 DD's were ready, the nips stiffened without any stimulation. When he kissed the first nipple I groaned with delight. When he kissed the other one I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into my chest. His mouth opened and sucked in as much tit flesh as it would hold.

I was looking down watching him intently as he worked back and forth between them. Kissing, sucking, nibbling lightly making the nipples seem even harder. Lifting his face to kiss me his hands remained on my breasts, shaping them, drawing them outward until the nipples were between his fingers. As we kissed, he played, it was so different than anything before. Sensual and unassuming. I was his but he didn't act like it or that I somehow owed him anything more than I was willing to freely give. Placing my hand on the front of his jeans I grinned as we kissed.

"What?" He asked.

"I like what's in your jeans Cowboy. We aren't going to get naked tonight, but very soon. Let's change position so we can lay down."

With his back against the upright cushions I lay almost flat on my back as we necked. His hand was exploring my lower body, my butt, my legs, rubbing my thighs. When it moved to my sex I put my hand over his and asked.

"If I let you put your hand in my panties can you do that without playing? I mean can you just leave it there and not try to finger me?"

His answer was to slide his hand under the elastic on my sweats, past the waistband of my panties and cup my sex with a cute little squeeze. This was my final test. Was he willing to be content with touching my most intimate spot without trying to get me ready for sex? Could he refrain from sliding a finger along the labia. I was wet enough for any and everything we might imagine doing, but not tonight. As we continued making out his hand moved a little when I pushed up into it, but he didn't play.

Breaking the kisses I asked, "Do you think anything less of me for letting you touch my body? I know you want to make love, but I'm not quite there."

He shook his head, "Nope. In fact I think more highly of you. You're the first woman I've been with who didn't act like her body was a weapon to manipulate me. I kind of liked feeling you without penetrating. It was new and exciting thinking about how close I was to the promised land and not entering. You know, kind of like the Israelites in the Bible story."

I laughed, "Oh, so now we're talking about sex using Bible stories?"

At that we broke out laughing as we settled back. It was time to call it a day before we called it a night and we both knew it. With my hand on his I pushed it down far enough for him to cover my pudenda. I also pushed his middle finger between my labia and pulled his hand out of my panties. Lifting his hand to his face I slid that finger under his nose and cooed.

"There, that's your reward for not fingering me. A stinky finger."

He sniffed as I moved the finger across his upper lip and then did something I wasn't expecting. That finger instantly plunged into his mouth as he sucked it clean. I couldn't help myself as I watched. Words I hadn't thought of seemed to fall from my lips.

"You are a dirty little fucker aren't you?"

He smiled, "Only with you Pretty Lady, only with you. Now. Are we going to fuck or do I need to take my stiff dick and go home?"

It was time to be naughty and rewarding at the same time. "I could probably help with that stiff dick. Haul that monster out, I'll get a cloth and be right back. I don't want that stuff all over me or the couch."

It took less than a minute to grab a washcloth. Waiting for me was a long, thick, cut, hard as steel pecker waiting for me to touch it and make it explode. As many cocks as I had seen I knew that monster was more than seven but less than eight which was the perfect size for my vagina. The veins alongside and underneath seemed to throb as I softly took hold of it. He growled something and pushed his body up to meet the palm of my hand. It didn't take five minutes and his body began to stiffen. I quickly put the washcloth over the end and continued stroking until his legs shot out like fence posts, he stopped breathing as rope after rope of semen soaked the cloth. I could feel the warm thick jizz running down my hand.

As he began to soften I moved my hand from beneath the cloth and tried to wipe most of it off his body. That wasn't going to work so I laid his cock to one side and went into the kitchen for a warm cloth and towel. When I grabbed a hold of his cock, he put his hand on mine.

"No. Let me, it's too sensitive. Damn girl, I've never cum that fast."

I looked at him with a smirk, "I'm glad you liked it."

He nodded, "I really need to go home Karen. Tell me once more that you love me."

I giggled, "A hand job doesn't say I love you?"

As we parted at the door I asked if he would take me to dinner the next night.

"Where would you like to go?" He asked.

"Mmmm, I don't care. Is there anywhere close that has dancing on the weekend?"

"Sure there is. It's a bar, dining hall, and dance place all in one. They have a live band on Saturdays. We could have supper there and stay to dance."

I kissed him and suggested that he dress nice, not fancy but nice as I planned to wear a dress with stockings. He groaned, rubbed his crotch and muttered, "You're killin' me Karen."

I smiled, made a kissing motion and closed the door. I smiled as the following thought raced through my head, *As the boxing announcer is so fond of saying, Let's get ready to rumble*. Les had passed all the tests, it was time to find out what he can do with what he has. I slept like a rock that night. In the morning following a shower I rummaged through the lower drawer of my dresser. The one where I kept the lingerie. Looking over and imagining each piece on my body I settled on the teal-colored transparent panties and bra to go along with the Navy-blue dress. The white rose patterned sheer stockings attached to a white garter belt and three-inch Navy colored heels would be the coup de gras. If this outfit didn't make him ready to ravish my body nothing would.

My mind drifted throughout the day as I did laundry and other household chores. What was it going to be like making love with a man I loved and not simply fucked by a client? Should I set the pace or let him? He certainly seems eager, I just hope he starts the evening thinking with his brain and not his dick. Putting on makeup several hours later I decided that I was going to let him take control of the night. It was time for me to place my trust in him without reservation.

I was in a robe about to get dressed when the doorbell rang. Who could that be I wondered? Les wasn't due for some time. Peering through the security peep hole I could see that it was Betty. I opened the door with a smile and an invitation to come inside. With a sheepish grin she asked.

"I know this sounds corny, but can I mooch a dozen eggs? I'll replace them tomorrow. I'm out and don't have time to run to the store."

As I was taking a dozen eggs from the spare fridge in the garage my robe opened exposing my underwear. Betty stepped back and made a whistling sound.

"Wow. You go all out don't you? Do Les really like all of that? It's sexy as hell but aren't men more interested in sticking their dick into a warm wet pussy?"

I chuckled as I pulled the robe shut, "That's the end goal but getting there is half the fun. The anticipation, the knowing you dressed that way just for his eyes, the excitement you feel watching him become aroused and he hasn't even touched you yet. Not to mention the power you possess when you think about one little pink slit between your legs. That thing turns him into putty in your hands. I've heard men say that a woman partially clothed is as, if not sexier, than seeing her naked."

Betty smiled, "Thank you Karen. After the baby was born I'd forgotten how excited he used to be undressing me. The garter belt, the stockings, the skimpy undies. Yeah, it's time to be that girl again." Then she laughed. "If I end up pregnant before we're ready it's your fault you know."

My reply was in a laughing manner, "You could always go without sex."

She stopped at the side entrance of the garage, "Like hell you say. That's never gonna happen, we love it too much to stop."

The door latched shut and she was gone. I would have to check with her in a day or two and find out if she followed through. Considering how determined she was I had no doubt it would happen over the weekend. I now had 40 minutes to put it all together, which I did with stunning precision. I was determined to get laid and Les was going to be the recipient of my first ever love affair. There would be no fucking tonight, just tender emotional love. I wanted to look in his eyes when he came.

A few minutes before 6 the doorbell rang. Walking across the living room I peered out the window to see his car in the driveway. Opening the door quickly I was both surprised and astonished. There stood my guy all decked out. Gray colored dress slacks, not JC Penney fifty-dollar specials, these were Greg Peters quality. I could tell by the shoulder pleats on the blue with very thin gray pin stripes that the shirt was made by Perry Ellis. The tie was a light blue with a pattern of small cream-colored flowers throughout. I had no idea who made the Navy Blue sport coat or the black leather loafers with a woven pattern. In his other hand was a wrist corsage of white and light blue carnations.

Stepping back I took the corsage, kissed him and asked, "How did you know I was wearing blue tonight?"

"I didn't, I was hoping the corsage would go with whatever you were wearing. I guess I got it right."

"This is perfect Les, we couldn't have planned it any better. Would you help me with the shawl please?"

As we drove I voiced my concern that we might be overdressed for a bar restaurant. He smiled.

"Yeah, we aren't going there to eat. Dancing later, yeah, but dinner. Nah. There's a new Italian place in Lincoln that is the rave of the town. That's where we're going and we aren't overdressed for that place. In fact on their website they recommend you wear a coat and tie. It isn't mandatory, but heavily suggested. We'll be fine Pretty lady."

I smiled and whispered, "Thanks. You spoil me."

The service was impeccable, the food marvelous and the prices outrageous. But then they usually are in high end restaurants. Like the man says, "If you do something well don't do it for nothing" and that certainly applied to the food we'd been served. It was too early to go to the dance hall so we strolled in a local park until dark. As we parked at the dance place I asked if I would need my purse or shawl.

He shook his head a little, "Nope. Unless you want lipstick or something like that, we can put those things in my coat pocket. I'll have what cash is in my pocket and a debit card but I'm going to leave my wallet in the glove compartment. We can put your purse in the trunk so nobody sees it."

I smiled knowing that I was coming to love him more every minute. Who else but someone devoted to you thinks of those things? As we walked in the band was just about to start playing. I looked around the room to see that there was everything from cowboy boots and hats to others dressed like us. I suddenly felt more comfortable. Les found us a table and ordered a beer to share between us. The waitress gave him a disapproving look and headed to the bar. That look instantly went away when he gave her a ten-dollar tip.

The band started as we finished our beer. I hadn't danced in some time and neither had he, so we took it slow at first. A couple of semi fast tunes and then a slow one. It felt so right to be in his arms. There were several couples who sort of hung on one another and simply swayed back and forth. Not us, Les had us in a standard dance position and whisked me around the dance floor. I had taken lessons years prior and remembered most of them as we made ourselves known to the crowd. Following that song he asked, "Ready to sit?"

I nodded. I wasn't in the mood for another beer and neither was he. We ordered a soft drink and were side by side sharing it when a tall leggy bottle blonde stopped at our table. She stared at Les, then looked at me and back to Les before speaking.

"Well if it isn't Lester Haass? Where'd you pick this one up? She doesn't look like she's much past high school."

I bristled, I was ready to scratch her eyes out, that is, until my love intervened. Putting his hand on my thigh he addressed the bubble headed bleach blonde.

"Arriana. Did they let you out of the asylum for the evening? Are you still taking your meds faithfully? What happened to that gorgeous brown hair you wore in high school? You look like shit as a blonde."

She practically spat her words out, "Fuck you Lester and the tramp with you. If you're smart honey you'll dump his ass before he dumps you. How old are you anyway? 19?"

Les was going to respond, I put my hand on his and squeezed lightly.

"I'm 28 *sweetie* and I have no intention to, as you say, dumping his ass. You should probably run along now, I think I hear your mom calling."

She flipped us off as she sped away. I thought it was over until thirty seconds later there she stood with some guy fuming about disrespecting his girl. Les slowly moved my hand off his and stood nose to nose with the guy. I laughed to myself as I listened to him speak.

"Tim Harkins. Are you sure you want to do this? The last time you acted like this was in our junior year at high school. If you care to recall, I whipped your ass then and I'll do it now. Walk away Tim and take her with you."

When they were gone I turned to Les, "What was that about? She sure hates your guts."

He sighed, "She was my first girlfriend. I was in love, she wasn't. When I found out she was banging half the football team I dumped her and told everybody who would listen what she was really like. Pretty soon it was all over school, she's hated me ever since. Dumb cunt."

I slugged his arm, "Don't use those words Les. There's no need to call her a cunt. When you say it like that it sounds derogatory."

The band began to play Brian Adams song "I Do It For You". I just had to dance. On the dance floor Les held out his hand which I pushed aside and put my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and drew our bodies tight together. As we swayed my head was rested on his shoulder, I slid slightly to the side and lightly pushed my puss against his thigh. He looked into my eyes with question.