One Last Gangbang Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,944 Followers

I put my mouth next to his ear. "Yes Cowboy. Tonight I'm all yours. When the song is over I want you to take me home and make love to me."

Looking at me longingly he sang along with the band, "You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you."

Have you ever wished a four minute song would be over in two? It was that way as we danced. When the song finished we stood on the dance floor looking into one another's eyes. Patting me on the bottom he said softly.

"I love you Karen, let's go home."

We were silent nearly the entire way to my house other than making a comment about the meal and that we enjoyed dancing. As I shut the front door behind us he asked if I needed to freshen up. I think my answer surprised him.

"No. I peed before we left, I want to be as natural for you as I can. I want you the same way. I want to remember the smells, the tenderness, the aroma of our bodies together all my life. When we get to the bedroom, I want us to undress each other, but not in a hurry. I want to savor every second of our first time together."

There was no rush down the hall, no hurried attempts at stripping one another. No mouth gaping slobbering kisses in the heat of the moment. I was a step ahead of him the entire way, at the bedroom door I felt his hand on my shoulder. As I spun he lifted me in his arms and carried me into the bedroom setting me on my feet a foot from the bed. His eyes never left mine as he slowly and deliberately lowered the zipper on my dress. Raising my arms he slid it over my head and tossed it over the back of a chair.

There I was in what I hoped would be the most sexual inviting outfit he had ever seen or imagined. The bra was transparent to the point that my stiffened dark brown nipples were definitely on display. He took my hands and stepped back looking me up and down, He grinned as his gaze stopped at my nether region. I had trimmed my bush but left it full, his eyes slowly trailed down my body and then back to my eyes.

He asked in a quiet tone, "Do you have an oxygen tank?"

My first thought, *what the hell* followed by a confused look and answer.

"No. Why would we need an oxygen tank?"

He smiled, nuzzled my neck and whispered into my ear, "Because you take my breath away and I won't last the night. My God you're beautiful."

I stood in lingerie as we kissed, slowly, soft, deep and with affection. Our tongues didn't tango as some describe Frenching. Ours was more a Waltz perfectly timed. Pushing back I exclaimed.

"Now the rest. Everything but the stockings and belt."

Turning me so my back was to his chest he unhooked the bra and then slid his hands under the bra gently cupping my breasts. Softly molding them, tweaking the nipples, caressing as he nuzzled my neck from behind. After tossing the bra who knows where he moved his hands to the waistband of my very skimpy transparent panties. Pushing them down with his left hand he moved his right hand onto my mound and left it there. When I pushed into his hand he opened my legs just enough to slide a finger along my labia. Moving that finger upward under his nose he sniffed and grunted, "My favorite perfume."

With my panties on the floor like a puddle around my ankles I stepped out of them and turned around to face Les. I wasted no time removing the tie, unbuttoning his shirt, opening the belt and sliding the pants down. Like the song says, I was hotter than a pepper sprout. I was taking his shirt off as he was stepping out of his slacks. I quickly pushed his underwear down and sat mesmerized. There it was, that fat lovely cut cock with the gnarly looking veins. I was about to put it in my mouth when he pushed me back and placed his body between my legs.

I felt his warm breath on my labia and settled in for a tongue lashing. Guys had eaten me before, some good, most not, there was something different this time. It was sensuous, as though he was worshipping my body. In mere moments he had his tongue doing things to my body I had only imagined. He would tease the clit and then tongue fuck me before going back to teasing the clit. I grabbed his head and pushed it against my pussy, he got the hint and stayed focused on bringing me to a mind-altering orgasm.

My hips were undulating, I had both breasts in hand caressing and squeezing as euphoria overtook my body. I let out a scream, clamped my thighs around his head and shook. My stomach muscles convulsed repeatedly, and I lost my breath. At one point I was sure that I would pass out. I felt Les pushing my legs apart followed by a deep gasp for air. Maybe he was right, he might need oxygen before morning. I lay spread eagled as he slowly rose and stood looking down at me with a smile.

"Are you ready babe?"

My answer was to reach for his hand, pull myself up and immediately engulf as much of his cock as I could. I had no intention of wasting all that yummy baby batter on a blow job, but I wanted him as wet as I was before proceeding. I pulled off with a loud POP and stood.

"Lay down Cowboy, I want to ride. We can finish however you want, but I want to start on top. It's been a long time since a cock has been in me and I want to control things until I'm ready for all of it. Okay?"

He answered by flopping back on the mattress reaching for me and proclaiming.

"Have your way with me Pretty Lady."

I lifted my left leg over his torso, took ahold of that lovely hunk of man meat and lowered myself until he was touching my vulva. I swiped it up and down my labia a few times and then pushed downward. There was a slight resistance as I continued to push, when the head popped through I gasped and stopped. He was looking at me with concern, I knew I needed to put him at ease.

"It's okay Les. I'm okay. I just need a few seconds to stretch a little. It feels good though. I'm going to love riding you Cowboy."

Slowly I stroked up and down taking a little more inside than the one before. The smile never left his face, with each push down he would raise his hips trying to penetrate further. When he was balls deep I stopped, sat straight and wiggled my hips. I wanted to make sure that I had every last fraction of an inch inside me. He was almost touching my cervix, deep enough for me. I'd had guys with long cocks, and they weren't pleasant, more than not they hurt me. Les was going to fill my kitty perfectly. I was riding at a good pace and had brought myself to climax twice when he put his hands on my hips and stopped me.

"Wrap around me, I want to be on top. I want to look in your eyes when I cum."

For the next seven or eight minutes I lay there in bliss, raising my hips to meet his trust, cooing and encouraging him with love making noises. He didn't slam into me or move in an uncontrollable fashion. I realized that for the first time in my life I was being made love to. A man that I loved was taking me to the edge and beyond expecting nothing in return but an orgasm and my eternal love. I had just shaken and quivered through yet another climax when he began to slow slightly, his body began to become rigid, and his breathing slowed dramatically. He was close and I could barely wait.

He raised up arm's length, stared into my eyes, pushed forward one last time with all his strength and let out a long loud groan. I could feel the sperm hitting my cervix, that was enough to send me over the edge one more time. His cock was pulsating, with each new stream his body would try to push deeper inside me. His head dropped, I could hear him groaning and panting. Like him, my eyes were now closed as we reveled in post coital bliss. The sounds we made were proof positive. It had been good for both. Slowly he lowered himself to his elbows, our chests were touching, the hair made my nipples harden once more. I pushed on his chest lightly with my hand, he rolled to the side disengaging as he moved. I could feel a trail of warm thick liquid coat my leg as his dick dragged across my body.

I couldn't get over the difference of this time compared to my past experiences. This was intimate, sensual, fulfilling and satisfying all in one. With his arm under my shoulder he pulled me into an embrace and whispered, "I love you Karen. I'm never going to let you go."

I knew at that point I would never think about my past life again. It was done, over with. He got up and washed off, then returned to the bed with a warm washcloth for me. When I was finished I handed it to him, he turned and tossed it into the bathroom sink like he was sinking a basket. I laughed and reached for him. We didn't bother with underwear. I snuggled into his embrace. He pulled the covers up and we slept. I awoke to the smell of cooking. Looking at the clock it was nearly 8 in the morning, I hadn't slept that late in ages.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, put on a pair of panties, threw on a robe and plodded down the hall toward the kitchen. The closer I got to the kitchen the broader the grin on my face became. I could hear music coming from what I assumed was his phone. It was the same song he'd sung to me on the dance floor. I was leaning against the door jamb watching my love bent over the range singing along. As he turned to get eggs he saw me and approached. Taking me in his arms we swayed back and forth to the music. He stopped moving and sang the next line of the song while looking into my eyes.

"There's nowhere unless you're there. All the time, all the way."

I couldn't hold back. Tears ran down my cheeks like falling rain. In the natural order of things I didn't deserve this man. Yet here I am in his arms telling me that if I'm not where he is he's nowhere. My mind flashed back to what Elvis had talked about, *there's no future in the past*. I knew then and there how true those words had become. Wiping my eyes with the back of my hand I looked up. Those big baby blues were drinking me in as he leaned down for a kiss.

"Good morning Pretty Lady. I was waiting with the pancakes until you were awake. The bacon and sausage are ready if you are. Coffee babe?"

He was setting the coffee in front of me as I sat at the table. I needed to ask a question.

"Where did you find this stuff? I didn't have any bacon or sausage in the freezer."

He grinned at me, "Yeah, I'm up early most days and you were sleeping so sound that I didn't want to wake you. I took a shower and ran to the convenience store, I knew they had bacon and breakfast sausage links. Oh, by the way. Phyllis and Herb were just starting their morning walk when I came out of the house. I waved, they stood slack jawed. The neighborhood won't be the same by noon."

Then he laughed. I loved his ability to find humor in what I might have once thought of as an embarrassing situation. Since it wasn't an issue for him I gladly took on his attitude and laughed in unison. I marveled at this man, not once in my former life had anyone ever cooked for me but Les. Yes, I could love this man with all my heart. Breakfast was yummy, he wasn't going to let me help clean the kitchen when I grinned and said.

"We're a team, right?" He nodded. "Then I help clean the kitchen. Les I want to make love again but I'm a little sore. Can you wait until later in the day?"

His warm wet dishwashing hands gently took hold of my waist and pulled me tight against his torso. After several soft tender kisses he spoke softly.

"Whatever you want Karen. I'm in no hurry. I want you to be comfortable."

With the dishes done we dressed in casual clothes, little did I know that he'd brought extra clothes 'just in case' he might stay the night. He was in the front yard going through the perennial garden to see what was up and about to blossom. I came up behind hugging his waist, trying to look over his shoulder. Turning I was in his arms looking into his eyes. Damn, I will never get tired of looking into those gorgeous blue eyes.

"We need to do something about these flower beds and the lawn. The spring rains and warmer days have really made the grass grow. Where's the lawn mower?" Les asked.

"Um. I don't have one. I had the kid a few blocks away take care of things last year. Maybe I could call him until I figure out what to buy. I'd kind of like to take care of the mowing without having to hire someone."

"Ah. I know who you're talking about. He won't be mowing any lawns for some time. He has to be one of the stupidest kids around. He and three of his buddies decided to rob a credit union. They were caught within twenty minutes. He was driving and hadn't been inside the building, but he still got seven years in the state penn. The other three all got 30 years because they used guns. Talk about stupid."

I could barely believe my ears. With security systems such as they are why would anyone think they would get away with robbing a financial institution with a gun in this day and age? I guess the sign you see from time to time is absolutely correct. You can't fix stupid. I looked around and asked.

"What should I do Les? I have no idea what to look for or buy, where to go or anything else? How will I get it home?"

Taking my hand he softly kissed it and smiled, "That's why you have a man around the house. Come on, let's go find you a lawnmower and weed trimmer. As big as the yard is I think a zero turn with a decent size mowing deck is the way to go. The third bay in the garage is doing nothing but collecting junk. You can keep it in there."

He crooked his arm, "Shall we?" He asked. I nodded as I smiled. "But you're buying lunch." He chuckled.

My mind was going a mile a minute. I was grinning as we drove thinking about the fact that I would not only buy lunch, I would be his dessert when we got home. Yup, an afternoon romp was just what this girl needed.

Part 5 is done.

R410a
R410a
2,944 Followers