One Last Gangbang Pt. 04

Story Info
As the romance builds there's no turning back.
10.4k words
4.75
4.3k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

This is the second entry of a five-part story that's gotten lost in the que. Part 4 was originally submitted on the 25th of September. It's now the 3rd of October and still in pending. Therefore I'm resubmitting it today along with part 5 in hopes that part 5 isn't published before part 4 is. Allow me to reiterate. Once the story is submitted, I have no control over when it's published.

One Last Gangbang part four

I found myself lying in bed, staring at a dark ceiling, marveling at how the day had turned out. Roses at work, a special meal that Les had cooked, and an enjoyable evening on the couch. One which could have gotten out of hand quickly if we weren't being careful. Moving my right hand first to my breast and then to my mound I smiled and thought, *Don't rush things Karen, let it happen on its own. I'm sure he's as ready to get it on and tear the bed apart in the process. The right moment will present itself, just be patient*.

In the early days of my former career I had orgasms, but as time rolled on and the act became mundane it was enthusiasm and faked orgasms that dominated. I was anxious to have Les take me there again, to the precipice of euphoria and then over the edge. I giggled as I wondered what kind of package he might be sporting. Lord knows I'd seen every shape and size imaginable so nothing would surprise me. He filled out a pair of slacks nicely which gave me hope. I wasn't looking for donkey dick size, I was more interested in how he used what he had.

My fingers had slipped under the elastic, I was considering getting myself off when I stopped. No. I was going to save that for Les. It was his hands and fingers that I wanted roaming my nether region, not mine. I had already decided which set of undies I was going to wear the first time he made love to me. However, until that first time occurred, I was determined to control things, within reason. After that I would be all his. Annie's words rang true and clear. Your love life doesn't have to die unless you let it. My mind drifted through so many scenarios and positions I knew we would use that I tossed and turned for hours.

Walking into the office the next morning I smiled looking at the vase loaded with red roses. I'd left them at work purposely so I could see them all day long and think of Les, my true love. Audrey was cocky and chipper, smiling constantly, light on her feet and full of energy. I had a feeling why, but how to bring it up?

"You're awfully chipper this morning. Did you have a good rest?"

She chuckled, "Mmm, not much rest but lots of fun. I was by myself all weekend. Ed was out of town. When he got home yesterday afternoon he made up for it. Supper was waiting when I got home, he did the dishes and pampered me all evening. Around 8:30 I jumped his bones on the living room floor. After a short rest we took it to the bedroom for round two. It's been a while since we've gone twice in one night and I loved it. With the kids out of the house maybe we can go back to honeymoon games. There was a time when we screwed in every room of the house. How about you? Did you give it up after getting the roses?

I laughed, "No, I didn't give it up as you so crudely put it. I have a feeling it won't be long though. That man sure makes my panties wet. I had such a mess between my legs that by the time he went home I had to put on a dry pair before I went to bed. That hasn't happened in ages. He knows how to push my buttons. Truth be known Audrey, I like the way he pushes them."

She was walking past, patted me on the shoulder and mumbled, "Go get um girl."

The next two days seemed to fly by. Les and I texted and talked but hadn't been able to connect outside of that. Thursday morning I awoke to a text message from him.

Les: Hi. Any chance we can get together tomorrow night? I'm missing you something fierce.

Me: Absolutely. My nights have been empty without you. By the way. I've had so many compliments on the roses. Every time I look up and see them my heart beats extra fast. You're spoiling me. Call me, I'm up.

As soon as I answered he began to laugh, "Your plan worked perfectly."

"My plan? What plan?" I asked.

That made him laugh even harder, "Telling Phyllis about us seeing each other. Half of Kearney knows, and the other half doesn't care. I'm surprised no one has called."

It was my turn to laugh, "Oh my goodness. That's why Betty called, and Annie. All they said was they were happy to know I was in a relationship with a nice guy. Or something to that effect. So where are we going Friday night?"

"Mmm, that's a surprise but I guarantee you'll like it. Dress nice but not fancy. Maybe a dress or something like that."

It was time to add a little kindling to the fire. "Shall I wear stockings and heels?"

What I heard was a long low growl followed by, "Damn you girl. Yes, I love stockings and heels. How did you know that?"

I smiled to myself, "Oh, I had a hunch, that's all."

He sighed, "I need to go babe, I have an early inspection. I'll call later."

I literally skipped across the bedroom to the bathroom after I hung up. I hadn't been this excited since, well, I'm not sure since when, but it had been a long time. I was once again walking on air when I got to work. I no more than sat down when Audrey pulled a chair next to mine and stared into my eyes.

"Are you going to tell me why you're all aglow?" She asked.

"Les and I are going out tomorrow night. It's a surprise, he told me to wear a dress. When I asked if I should wear stockings and heels, he. Oh my God, you aren't going to believe this. He growled and said "damn you girl". Then told me yes, I should wear stockings and heels."

Audrey leaned close speaking softly, "Do you have a garter belt? Men go nuts over garter belts."

I nodded, "I have several in different colors and a mountain of stockings. I think I'll wear some lacy stay ups though, it's too early in our relationship for a garter belt."

She scoffed, "Too early? Never too early, rope that boy in and never let him go. You gotta give him something kiddo."

I lightly touched her shoulder, "I know what I'm doing Audrey. When the time is right we'll know it and from that point forward it will be no holds barred. I need to be absolutely sure he's in this for all of me, not just a little poontang."

She chuckled, "Poontang huh? Ed calls it his peach. Men.?

"Oh, Les hasn't called it anything. Yet. Poontang is my word for getting it on."

That was the end of our conversation. Around eleven thirty in the morning a guy showed up from a rib place in town with lunch for up to ten people. Since there were only six of us we ate like kings and queens. Inside on top of the food trays was a note addressed to Pretty Lady.

It read, "To my love. Enjoy lunch with your coworkers' compliments of me. Your Cowboy. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night. I'll call on you at six sharp."

Just before quitting time my personal phone rang. It was Betty and she was in tears. Tom had hurt himself and was at the hospital. She had no one to watch the baby and wondered if she could drop her off with me so she could go to the hospital. There was no question in my mind, of course I would watch their little one. On the way home with the little one in a car seat in the back I tapped my phone as it rang.

"Hi Karen. Nothing is broken. His ankle is sprained badly enough that he'll need to be off it until Monday. I should be able to bring Tom home in about an hour."

When I asked if Tom being laid up was going to affect the business she explained that they had just finished a job before Tom got hurt and that his hired serviceman could handle the rest. If push came to shove Tom's dad was available.

When I got home there was surprise number two for the day. A box was on the front step, it was long and fairly flat. It had to be more flowers. Instead of going into the house via the garage entrance I grabbed the little one and walked to the front step. I made sure the baby was busy with toys and opened the box. A dozen Tulips in assorted colors, but no card. I stood flabbergasted, never in my entire short life had anyone been so generous without expecting something in return. I needed to call Les.

He answered with, "Hello Pretty Lady. What can I do for you?"

"Lester this is too much. First a catered lunch and now Tulips?"

The line was silent far too long. "Les, honey, are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here but I didn't send any Tulips."

I started to panic, "Who could it be then? You're the only man I've gone out with since I arrived over a year ago."

I could hear doubt in his voice, "I know who they're from. I guess Junior doesn't like the fact that we're together. You'll have to choose Karen, I won't play a back and forth game. I know I've been a jerk with women in the past, but that's just it. It's all in the past. I don't want those things anymore. I want a woman I can love, one who will love me in return. Someone I can shower with love and affection, someone I can adore. I thought it was you."

I didn't waste a breath before replying, "It is me Lester. There's no game to play, I'm not the least bit interested in Junior. You need to come over tonight so we can talk. I don't want to do this over the phone. I'm watching Tom and Betty's little girl for a little while yet but why don't you come over right away. I'll throw a couple chicken pot pies in the oven, we can eat together."

Betty arrived first and was busy moving the car seat back into her vehicle when Les drove up. I watched as she gave Les a hug, they stood talking a minute or two before turning to the house. As they walked through the door I heard Les asking what happened, would he be okay to work, and several more questions. Betty answered them all. Then she tried to pay me for babysitting. I pushed her money away. Les carried the baby out to the car for her.

The pies were ready to come out of the oven as he walked back in. I was grabbing a pair of hot pads when I felt his hand on my arm. Spinning I looked into his eyes. He smiled.

Speaking in a voice not much more than a whisper he said, "Honey, I'm home." And planted a barn burner kiss on my lips.

The juices began to flow, my panties were more than damp, they were wet. I hung on his neck and pushed my body into his. We weren't dry humping but our groins were certainly touching. I tried to keep from smiling as I felt that long hard shaft pushing into my stomach. I pulled back and patted the upper part of my chest. Why did I suddenly feel flush?

I grinned, "Hello darling. How was your day?"

His words made me swoon all the more. "Empty without you, and hungry. Is supper done?"

I turned to retrieve the food and as I did, I spoke. "Get plates and silverware. Grab some napkins and the milk."

I was still full from lunch and didn't eat much of mine so Les finished it. I was going to clear the table, he took my hand and started toward the living room. Sitting me on the couch he sat next to me and took my hands in his.

"Karen. I need to confess something. Don't interrupt. I used to be a bastard with girls. I had money, I'm not bad looking and I was free. Too free. I had, how should I say this? An assortment of sexual experiences through the years all the way back to graduation from high school. That is, until a little over a year ago when it hit me like a brick. How would I ever find a woman to love and marry me if I treated them like nothing more than a piece of ass? If that's too much to take in I can walk away. I don't want to, but I will if you don't want me."

I lifted his hand and kissed it, "I've had similar thoughts. To use your words, I too have had an assortment of sexual experiences. Like you I reached a point where I knew that I wanted more than one-night stands and loose affiliations. I wanted a husband, a man who will love me, a man who will be a good husband and father. I have a suggestion."

He sat wide eyed, "Okay, I'm all ears." He said.

"Why don't we leave it right there? We're both well aware of sex and the satisfaction it can bring. But if that's what we're about then we should end this now. I can honestly say that it's more than a physical attraction for me. I don't want our past lives to get in the way of our future. Let's leave the past in the past. Like the saying goes, ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies. I have another confession to make. I've never been in love before, and it scares the hell out of me."

He pulled me closer and said softly, "Thank you. I feel the same way. As for being in love. I didn't know how to say the very same thing, I've never truly been in love. I've known lots of girls, but I've never felt about any of them the way I feel about you. I like your suggestion, I want to leave the past in the past. We don't need to know every detail of each other's past life to be in love. This is a new beginning, so where do we go from here?" He asked.

"We stay the course. I want a physical relationship in the worst way. By that I mean that I want you to make love to me, but not just yet. Les I have to know this is real and that you're mine. Not for a season, forever."

He leaned forward so we could kiss. After a soft tender kiss he sat straight.

"I feel the same Karen and when you're ready I will be. Once that happens, you're mine. I will never tolerate another man showing you affection."

I hissed, "Nor will I tolerate a woman showing you affection. We're together for life or we're not. It's as simple as that. Once you've been inside me, you're mine."

I found myself wondering why I had said that. I wasn't ready for this discussion and stood pulling him with me. I tugged slightly toward the door. Standing in his arms we kissed. I stepped back and opened the door.

"You need to go home Cowboy. If not, I cannot be held responsible for what I do to your body, and that ain't hapnin."

We kissed again over the threshold. It was time to add a little more wood to the fire. I spoke in a sultry voice.

"If you want to know how much being with you affects me, you make my panties wet. Now go home."

I called Annie as soon as he left and told her about the flowers Junior sent.

She sighed, "That boy. I told him not to do it, but he doesn't listen any longer. Karen, you'll need to put him in his place. He leaves in three days and will be gone a few months, but he'll pick up where he left off if you don't tell him you aren't interested."

I got Junior's phone number and sent a text. He responded right away with a frowning emoji and a short text that read. Your loss.

I thought, *no, I don't lose, you do*. After that my night was fitful but not in a bad sense. I was glad I had cleared the air about Junior. I was gladder that I let him know I was not interested in him at all. Lester's words ran through my head over and over. He wanted a woman who he not only loved but adored. I could and will be that woman I told myself again and again until sleep overtook me.

I was up and at it with a renewed vigor the next morning. I thought I might hear from Les but hadn't by nine when a floral guy walked in with a box for me. When I opened the box it was a dozen yellow and red Tulips with a note in huge letters that read.

"These are from your Cowboy."

Audrey smiled, "That boys got it bad for you girl."

I needed to do something in return but what the heck do you get a guy, much less a plumber? Smiling to myself I remembered something Audrey had said in a previous conversation. I quickly called his number, he surprisingly answered right away.

"Hi Karen. You timed the call just right, I just finished an inspection. I'm in the truck writing up the report. What's up Pretty Lady?"

"Thank you for the Tulips you sweet man."

He feigned ignorance, "Tulips? What Tulips?" I could hear the silliness in his voice.

"Nice try Cowboy. You signed it in huge letters."

He laughed out loud, "Oh yeah. I did do that didn't I? You're welcome."

"Les can you stop by the office around lunch time? I thought we might have lunch together in the cafeteria. We never get to have lunch together except on weekends. Please?"

He sort of scoffed as he said, "How the hell does a man resist a request like that? The answer is, he doesn't. I don't have anything after eleven until three so that will work. Should I meet you in the cafeteria?"

I needed to intercept quickly, "No. Come to the office so we can walk together. I want everyone to know who I'm falling in love with."

I looked up at 11:45 and who should be standing at my office door? Lester. Leaning against the door jamb with his arms crossed smiling at me.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"A few minutes. Long enough to pinch myself and ask if I truly get to be with such a hot babe as you? I'm hungry, how about you?"

I walked to him, "Famished. Come on."

Walking arm in arm to the cafeteria we got lots of looks and several nods from other office ladies, all smiling at me. They knew what a hunk I had landed. He had a cheeseburger and fries with a Dr Pepper, I had a salad and iced tea. I noticed him looking at his watch and excused myself to go powder my nose as they say. I knew what I was going to do, and I knew that I was being naughty. I also knew he would be thinking of nothing but me all afternoon. Taking my silk panties off I crumpled them in my hand. When I got to the table I sat down and slid my hand into his. They were warm and ever so soft. He looked down at the bright yellow panties and then at me. A broad smile spread across his face. As I stood I expected him to follow suit. He held my hand tightly looking concerned.

"Come on." I said. "I need to get back to the office."

He slid the panties into his pocket and then pulled me down to sit next to him. As I sat he whispered, "I can't stand right now, not without being embarrassed. Give me a minute."

I smiled and nodded trying not to look at the front of his pants. Fat lot of good that did, I found myself staring with a grin on my face. He snapped, "Stop it."

Once he was able to stand we walked hand in hand to the office.

At my door he asked. "Is it okay if I kiss you?"

My answer was, "You'd better. Think about me this afternoon and I'll see you at six for supper." I leaned close and whispered, "I love you."

He grinned, "How could I not think about you after what you just gave me. I love you more, but what about me taking you out tonight?"

I leaned close, put a hand on his chest, looked into his eyes and stated emphatically, "We'll do dinner out another time. Unless you'd rather go out instead of staying at my place and make out?"

"I'll be there by 6. Don't you worry."

He smiled, kissed me on the forehead and turned to go. Watching him walk down the hall he turned and threw me a kiss. Walt walked from his office and put his hand on my shoulder.

"This looks serious Karen. When's the big day?"

I scoffed," He hasn't asked so at this point there is no big day."

Walt chuckled, "He will and there will be a big day. Give him time."

I started to cry, Walt held me in a sideways hug, "What's wrong Karen? You should be happy, not sad."

"I'm not sad. I just realized something."

I turned to face him, "I've never told a man that I love him before."

He gave me an odd look, "Never? As in never ever? What about your dad?"

"I never knew my father."

"Well. Then this is new isn't it? Never told a man that you loved him. Interesting."

I couldn't contain myself, "Not until just now. And he said he loved me more. Oh Walt I'm so happy."

He lightly patted my cheeks with both hands, smiled and walked back into his office.

Audrey was on me like white on rice. "Did I just see you kiss Lester Haass?" I nodded. "Damn he's gotten cute now that he isn't such an ass. You were right, I've been asking around, he has changed."

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers