All Comments on 'One Last Time'

by bumblegrum

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A STRONG WOMAN PASSED TODAY

and the world is a little bit dimmer but heaven is all the brighter. TK U MLJ LV NV

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Poignant

Very touching melancholy story. Your descriptions on everything enhanced the telling of this sad, yet shining tale.

My compliments.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful!

A glowing tale. I can see the seeds planted for Carrie and 'Boy'. I hope you grace us with that like you blessed us with this excellent romance.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Sad but Beautiful

This was one sad but, beautiful story. I was so glad that Stella was able to have peace with Peter by her side at the last moments. Yes this is a tear jerker but lovely the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Been here

and Living it every day of my remaining life... I see her in my brain, I feel her in my body, I feel her love in my heart,,,, I will love her forever and ever and ever

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
You broke this old fella up

Superb. I went through a similar situation but with my 'kid' sister at 70 plus.

We did not have the sexual relationship of your characters but believe me the emotions were just as you described them especially as we had been apart for years thanks to her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my compliments

This was beautiful. I feel as if I can relate to the emotional states of the characters. It truly brought tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

This was an amazing story. I was in tears, not for Stella's death, but for the depth of caring and compassion shown. Thank you for this story.

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 9 years ago
congratulations

you actually made me cry. For that I hate you, and I hate sickness , I hate death, and I hate the love that you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I cried because I cannot buy back the time I spent reading this trash.

What a shitty, cornball story and a waste of time. Corny, cringe-worthy and utterly predictable. Go back to school and take a few creative writing classes. I ran into this shit story via the random story spinner and what a mistake that proved to be! I wish I could give you negative stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous