One Little Email

Story Info
A surprise email? Risky business! She clicks “send.”
824 words
3.85
2.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers

She was excited and nervous. She had prepared a surprise. He would not be expecting it at all, and she hoped he would like her email with the photo of her, and her message: "This is me! I hope you like it!"

As she clicked 'Send' she felt a thrill that made her short of breath.

Soon she got his reply:

"Oh... oh my God... Thank you! SO beautiful! Oh my God! Please, I need some time right now and then I'll get back to you!"

~~~

He was spellbound and breathless, staring at the photo of her beautiful torso and bosom. Alabaster skin, full round soft breasts, but maddeningly pert too with their upturned nipples of the loveliest pure delicate pink. All the contours and colors and proportions came together into a perfect vision of powerfully arousing exquisite beauty. Oh my God! Those exquisite erect nipples, delicate yet plump in their perfectly elegant areolae, begging to be sucked, such a fantasy mouthful! As he stared he felt a strong stirring in his groin, and he opened his pants...

~~~

When she read his reply, her heart beat faster and she went wild thinking about him looking at her. He could be somewhere on the other side of the world, but she knew now his body was tuned to hers, responding to hers, right now in this moment. She envisioned him reaching into his pants... and that drove her wild, just picturing his hands on his penis. Now she knew that her picture was commanding a deep need in him, erasing everything else from his consciousness, making him have an erection, compelling him toward stimulation and release. In her mind's eye she saw his hands caressing his penis while he gazed at her image.

Her belly tightened and her vagina pulsed, warming up just as if he were beside her, and now, in her mind, she really was there, a secret invisible visitor, with him...

~~~

Close by his side she watches, entranced, as he strokes himself. Oh! The miraculous erection...such beauty and power! He stares at her picture and breathes faster as his hand pumps up and down, up and down.

She carefully watches his hand, exactly what he does with his fingers. Which pressure, which kind of touch, and where, from second to second. She wants to see how he does it so she can learn to do it for him in just the right way.

She wants to watch every little change... where the swelling increases, with what caress, what tempo. His beautiful fingers pleasuring himself. She seems to feel his growing erection as if it was all happening inside her. As if he was just hard enough to be inserted, but now growing with the warm encouragement of her gentle squeezes, her wet pink hugs.

She can't get enough, looking at him. What if he knew she was right next to him, watching everything he did, watching his face, watching his hands and body move? Would he like that? Would he know that she was so aroused? Would knowing that make him harder? Being so close she can smell him. Can he feel her breath on his so-sensitive skin?

She loves watching and wondering... when he quickens his stroking pace, will his breathing change more? Will he swallow the saliva that his mouth produces out of habit? Will she see his Adam's apple rise and fall? Yes. She sees it all happen right by her side....

Overexcited and wet, she so desperately wants him to finish soon so she can catch his cum in her mouth. Her eyes focus on the head of his penis, always beautiful but insanely so when it was flushed and flared to such an extreme that she couldn't imagine why the whole thing didn't just explode.

He is moaning now. She breathes even faster watching the attentions he gives to make that crazy-gorgeous tip ride the convulsions of the raging hard shaft, his raging hard shaft he imagines is inside her, or between her soft breasts, or in her mouth, and his moanings are louder...

And now his strokes are faster and lighter with just two fingers, quick quick slipping. She knows he is right there on the edge, and now she caresses his balls and takes him in her mouth to bring home the bursting cum, filling her mouth with his hot spurting bliss, swallowing and swallowing as he cries out...

And as his paroxysms subside and his frantic breathing relaxes, she happily begins licking him clean and holding his softening penis against her cheek. She kisses that incredible head very gently, just a feather kiss since the nerves at his tip are still firing. She knows how to be tender and still where bliss resides.

~~~

Still transfixed after his release by the image of her lovely form, her pink nipples so sweetly bewitching, so powerfully compelling, he relaxes into a beatific dream.

Llehlla
Llehlla
20 Followers