My Boss Finally Gets The Hint

Story Info
I'd been eye banging him for weeks, now it was my turn.
1.7k words
4.57
10.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For months now, I'd been having fantasies about my boss. We will leave the names out of it, they're not needed.

I'd find myself having dreams about him. Not really graphics dreams, but enough to wake me up, and Id be soaking wet. What is even weirder, is when I would see him next, he would be a little more chatty, find me in the aisles at random, or find little ways to talk to me. He would say what a great baker I am, and of course I'd be making things and bring them in just for him. I know I shouldn't be, I'm married. He's married. He's my boss. My husband thinks that I'm just one of the bosses favorites, and maybe I am. But honestly, I think about being more.

The day after Christmas, he and I were the only ones opening the building in the morning, and he was in a long sleeved dark green button down, and wasn't dressed particularly fancy. Nice, and professional. Mind you, this man is at least 10 years older than me, late 50's I'm sure. He's not even that handsome, but there is just something about him that turns me on. He's caught me looking at him, and to be honest, I don't care. There has been times I gave him a once over look, not even realizing it. He'd soon go into his office and shut the door, and my mind would go wild.

I wonder if I turn him on? Does his wife not give him any, and any attention he gets from others gets him hard? I honestly visualize him at his desk, pants unzipped, jerking off with his eyes closed, imagining me under the desk giving him head. I have to stop myself from thinking about it, or else people at work will notice. Our boss is super nice, but he doesn't pick on others the way he 'picks' on me, and even said he does it just to get a smile out of me, and even one day said that his days would never be ruined as long as I was there at work.

God, I want him.

That day had come too. I just got back from lunch, and was working on some paperwork at my desk when he came and stood next to me. Close enough where I could feel the warmth of his body, and I heard a different tone in his already deep voice. His fingertips pressed together as he looked down at me, raising a brow.

"Is there something you need to tell me?" He said quietly, a slow smirk forming on his lips.

"No- I.. I don't think.. so?" I replied, I had to think about it. Had I forgot to do something in the back, did I forget to sign out a driver? He was the building manager, it could have been anything.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, and I felt my cheeks getting red. His office was literally ten steps from my desk, and when I saw him look around to see who was nearby, my heart began to race.

"Come in my office, if you're not busy with customer issues." He said matter of factly, turning to walk past me. No, no customer issues, just the issue of my crotch being on fire for this man. One of my co-workers heard, and gave me the look like, oh, you're in trouble. The only reason people really got called into his office was to get written up, or fired.

As I stood in the doorway of his office, he motioned for me to come in, and requested I shut the door. Fuck, I thought to myself. I was for sure getting fired.

I wouldn't sit down until he did, and when he didn't, I felt a sense of nervousness come over. He rubbed the back of his neck before breathing in a deep breath.

"I'm not going to pretend that I don't see how you look at me sometimes. Your smile... its different for me than it is for others." My cheeks turned a bright shade of red. Holy shit, I didn't think he actually noticed. It wasn't cheating if I thought about fucking my boss, everyone has fantasies.

"I'll admit, I've had some... thoughts. But they're just that. Thoughts." I said quietly, biting into my lip hard when he motioned me over to stand before him, his dark blue eyes peering into mine. One arm slid around me and pulled me in close against him, his lips close to my ear.

"Thoughts about me bending you over my desk and fucking you?" He said in a low tone, only for me to hear. My knees got week, and my clit throbbed hard. My hands were on his back, nails scratching lightly as his shirt.

"I won't lie. Yes. I just... I don't want to get fired, or for you.. to get fired."

"We would only get fired if either of us says anything. I know you won't, and I refuse to lose a 6 figure income, but... I can't help myself. I need you." He groaned, pulling me closer by my hip, and I could feel how hard he was. My palm moved to rest over the front of his Docker pants, and holy fuck, he was thick. You know what they say about men with big hands. His cock was massive. Without another word, he turned he around and slowly began to grind against my ass, his groans heavy and raspy.

It was in that moment that I lost all common sense. My hands went to my jeans, unbuttoning them and shamelessly pushing them and my panties halfway down, giving him all the access he needed. He didn't need to spit on his cock, I was soaking wet, and it showed. I heard his breathing hitch and the zipper of his fly come down, and the light clinking of his belt.

"Fuck, you're making me feel like I'm 17 again." He said in a hushed tone, I looked over my shoulder and watched as he slowly jerked his veiny cock, his broad hand groping and massaging the fleshy globe of my ass.

It was only a few seconds later when I felt that thick mushroom head pop into my tight hole, his cock slipping in slow. Inch by inch he pushed in, and I felt my walls stretch to accommodate him. With both his hands on my hips, he pushed in until he couldn't go any further. That rigid head was nestled against my cervix, and it took my breath away. I'd never felt so full in my entire life. I had to keep my whimpers low, and moans silent.

My fingertips curled around the front of his desk as I arched my back, and that was when he settled into that deep, quick pace. His cock stayed buried, and he used his weight to grind and push into me then slowly pulled out. No, no, no. I thought to myself, please, don't think, don't second guess this. The desk shifted as he drove into me hard, his hand curling over my shoulder pulling me back just as he did it again.

He got into that rhythm that we both needed. I had craved this man, and here he was, balls deep in me, panting and grunting as he railed me. God, I needed this, and so did he. My soft whimpers were muffled against my arm as I tightened my warm walls around him, and that drove him mad with lust. The thrusting became uneven and erratic, his low moans became like virile gasps, his cock being suffocated by my needy cunt.

"Do I need to pull out?" He said in a breathless whisper, and I turned over to look at him, lust in my dark brown eyes as I shook my head, no. I'd had my tubes tied years prior, and I could see in his eyes that this turned him on even more. I could have been on the pill, or not, for all he knew. All I could tell was he was dirty, and wanted to cream me. Probably the first time in months or years.

My orgasm was lingering, each thrust of his cock pushed me closer and closer to the that edge. Papers lightly fell to the floor as he stuffed me repeatedly, his hand sliding up and down my spine in the most sensual manner. I didn't even need to rub my clit. This mans cock hit my g-spot with perfect precision.

"Oh, god..." I whispered, my whimper soft as my velvet walls cinched around him. His hands quickly moved back to my hips, squeezing them hard, bucking into me hard and fast.

"Yes, thats it, baby. I'm close too. Cum with me. Oh, fu... fuck!" He fought back the sudden outburst of vocal pleasure just as I bit into my forearm. My walls milked him hard as I came all around his meaty cock, pleasure warming me from the inside out, and I could feel him throbbing deep inside me. With each warm surge that erupted from him, he groaned so deep that it made goosebumps form on my skin. My whole body was buzzing with pleasure as he gave one last final shove into me and held it there, finishing off those last few shots.

I knew in that moment, this man was neglected at home, much like I was. We needed each other in that moment, and took what we needed, and did it with no regret.

He pulled himself from my quivering walls and gave a low groan, then a deep satisfied sigh. I stood on shaking legs and slowly pulled up my panties, and jeans, buttoning them slowly, my girly grin hidden.

"Mmm, I see that smile." He teased, turning me around to face him once he put his slacks and belt back together. I was stunned when he leaned down and pressed a very warm and wet kiss to my lips, my breath taken away once again.

"Just tell them we were talking about the teams performance." He said with a knowing smirk, they always wanted to know what was said behind closed doors.

"And how was the teams performance, sir?" I replied in a whisper against his lips, his five o'clock shadow tickling my chin.

"Top notch. I have absolutely no complaints. We'll address it again... soon." He opened the door to the office before I could even say anything to retort. But at least now I knew there would be a re-do. When, or where? Who knows.