One Little Moan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't what? Mean anything?" he taunted, as two fingers played across her slick slit before coming up to expertly manipulate her clitoris. "It's time you learn a very important lesson, Taylor. When it comes to women, and especially sluts like you, the only thing that matters is arousal. Do you understand hat?"

Taylor nodded vigorously, not trusting her voice to speak while he held her down by the throat. Instead she bit her bottom lip and whimpered while he aggressively played with her most private place. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to block out the intense pleasure, but it didn't do any good. Why did it have to feel so good, she asked herself, full of self loathing as her resistance was washed away by the tide of ecstasy.

"And do you know what we do when an aroused cunt like you gets confused about things like this?" he asked as she jerked and shivered beneath his touch. "We make them cum until things are clear. Until they know what they want." As he spoke, he ground her clit beneath the pad of his fingers, applying a gentle friction as he slid his fingers down just enough to slide two fingers into her pussy.

"I-I-I..." she gasped, trying to speak but utterly incapable of it. They didn't go very deep, but as they pressed painfully against her hymen it was enough to tip her over the edge. For the first time she came to another's touch, and it was so much more powerful than the orgasm she gave herself that there was no real comparison. Even the orgasm she'd had last night had been a large powerful firework display decorating her sky for a moment as the pleasure welled up inside her. This one though, was a shooting star, looming majestic and terrifying as it wrapped across the night sky, getting closer and closer with every moment. When it finally exploded it erased her whole world as white fire coruscated across her trembling body, and when it was gone it left a crater to mark the experience.

"I want..." she said finally as her eyes opened to a new world. "You to fuck me." She was permanently changed by what he'd done to her. She still wanted to be a good girl. She knew she should wait for the right guy, but everything she knew withered and faded in the face of the heat radiating from her molten pussy.

"Good girl," answered, pulling his hand out of her panties, leaving her feeling achingly empty, "And we will, but I've got to get to class, so round two is going to have to wait." Taylor was completely unable to hide her disappointment at the revelation, and her lips curled into a pout before she could stop them.

"Don't worry slut," he said, smiling at her displeasure. "I'll make it worth the wait." While she lay there gasping, Kevin reached over to the windowsill and grabbed a sharpie, and before she could react he pulled down her panties and started writing something on her mound. When he was finished he capped the pen and said, "That's just a little reminder that your cherry is mine, and no one else is going to fuck you and until I've stretched you out properly."

Then before she could comment he got up, picked up his backpack and left, leaving her with a complex set of emotions too complicated to unravel. She thought about playing with her pussy and trying to give herself another badly needed orgasm, but instead Taylor stood and walked over to the mirror before pulling her panties down enough that she could read what he'd written on her most private place. "Kev's pussy, no touch!" The idea that someone had written something on her period horrified her. On her sex though? She felt like she'd been violated; like she'd been reduced to a graffitied wall.

With a sudden impulse to get clean she got her robe and her flip flops and decided she was going to walk down to the shower and scrub these terrible demeaning markings off of her body. She wasn't sure that she'd ever feel clean again, but this would be a good start at least.

12