All Comments on 'One Little Question'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
norafaresnorafaresover 1 year ago

I love this story so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
wondering

Anyone not giving 5 stars must suck at eating pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but can’t do 16 pages with POV changes throughout. 3rd person, or GTFO when it’s over a page or two.

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonover 1 year ago

This was a really sweet tale! I really wasn’t expecting the Sethtuation, and it was masterfully done and resolved. I’d love to hear more about these people and their lives, yet at the same time that’s part of the magic of the story: just glimpses into this singular weekend that changed their lives from such a Candidce question. Thank you for the tale!

chastenchastenover 1 year ago

Great story, Cheryl. Personally, I found the viewpoint changes added some zest! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ms. Cheryl, you have done it again. I finally finished this at 7:40 a.m. The humor was exquisite; "You just ripped my panties off" was perfect. I do believe you may even convert a few more into becoming 'fellow worshipers'. Only love is more beautiful than a woman's orgasm. A well balanced story. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh what a Christmas treat! Thank you MsCherylTerra. 16 pages flew by very quickly. Thorough enjoyed the interconnected stories and individual relationships.

Striderian1Striderian1over 1 year ago

The POV changes were well done and I loved it as usual. Five stars, totally awesome, and I loved the intro and outro. Merry Christmas Ms Terra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it love it love it

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

A wonderfully romantic tale that's sexy as hell. I love your writing style and your originality. Thanks for sharing you story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as I enjoyed reading it. I always love your stories but I think you may have done your very best work here. Thank you so much for this early Christmas gift to Literotica readers.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Loved it.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

That was wonderful. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas and good luck with the contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So well done! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to see a new story from you, with the usual (and much appreciated) clarity of writing, vivid characterizations, and - always - humor. I mean, really, where else could this be set but “Southbush”?

DruisiuilDruisiuilover 1 year ago

Always a masterpiece

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

Cheryl, oh my gosh. Romance, maybe. But tbh I haven't stopped laughing since page three. Thanks for the laughs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

absolutely boring as heck........ just plain stupid..... didn't find it erotic at all.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 1 year ago

I believe this may just be my favorite of yours thus far. Masterfully done.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

A very delightful story! It's so nice to have a good story on LE, where all the characters are actually sympathetic and you root for them and nobody is a douche. And where, although the Rosebud is about sex, the story is more about relationships. Thanks!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good story! Wish it had been in several parts!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a master of dialog. Wonderful, witty story. I do wonder if the good but not stellar rating is because some male egos were made uncomfortable.

CinnamonToast6CinnamonToast6over 1 year ago

Wish I could give this one six stars...

Interesting characters, hot sex and sweet romance and comedy and touches of pathos, all with good style and good grammar. Putting this one on my favorites. Can't write this well yet myself, but I'll be using this one as an educational example. Seth's story was particularly creative, although Adrian is my favorite character. Thanks!

panaflorapanafloraover 1 year ago

This is one of those amazing stories that feels like the author could not wait to finish it, so that she could smile at all the little jokes and snappy dialogue herself. Five celestial objects.

As for the potshots, which always seem to come from some doofus named A. Nonymous, they may be safely ignored. After all, if they truly knew what was boring, stupid, too long, etc., etc., they would just click on that prominent New Story icon and show us all how it should be done. Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for a story that includes all body types! Much appreciated.

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33over 1 year ago

*in Richard Dawson's voice* Survey says... five stars!

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesover 1 year ago

It's a Christmas miracle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing character development. And as a guy who falls for the zaftig lady, thanks for showing how beautiful they can be

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best story I've read all year! Exceptional plot and character development that has you rooting for all of them to find that perfect Christmas Gift of Love and acceptance. Loved It, Thank You!

NorthernNewEnglandGuyNorthernNewEnglandGuyover 1 year ago

Great story as usual. Excellent character development, believable dialog, characters that are worth investing time in. Thanks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Whew, what a ride! One of the most nuanced stories I’ve read in this genre. I was yelling at the screen early on, “ This isn’t a Romance story, it should be in Erotic Couplings!” As the story evolved, the underlying tie the characters all had regarding their significant others revealed their love for them. Very slick young lady! 5*

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

Excellent story, great length too, without getting boring, tedious and repetitive. Worth more that 5*.

TexWardTexWardover 1 year ago

5 stars doesn't seem enough for this one!

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 1 year ago

I had no idea what I was getting into when I started this story. I was getting ready to close off but was bored and kept going. So glad I did because this was one of those incredible feel good stories you don't find very often. It didn't really feel that it was a story about sex but more what love is all about.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Top-drawer, a tasty treat...well, more of a tasty seven-course meal. Thank you heaps, Ms. Terra.

penguinacepenguinaceover 1 year ago

What an amazing story.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 1 year ago
Just Terrific, Cheryl!

Excellent story, extremely sexy and loving. It was a good move to publish it all of a piece, instead of breaking it up into Chapters. A clear winning for Christmas Story of the year!

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Not a lot to say that hasn't already been covered, but Cheryl delivers another high quality story, like always. Story length is never a bother! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Rnebular

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

You're one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story!

Thank you

OnlyawfulnamesleftOnlyawfulnamesleftover 1 year ago

I always love your stories. Although I am glad this one was a more chipper one 🙃

VFreeVFreeover 1 year ago

Loved all of it, despite taking a while to figure out who was who and with who. And beneath the romance and sexy is a subtle reminder that communication is a fundamental requirement in successful relationships. Worthy of 5 *

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

it's like martin freeman in love actually times 6 . i.e everyone's on the naughty list and that's fucking great

SeaReaderSeaReaderover 1 year ago

What a great story! I love seeing your name among New stories and in contests, and today was no exception. Breakfast had to wait until I finished reading. Wonderful concept, expertly executed, good, believable characters well developed, dialog tgat rings true, and intricate plot lines intersecting in delightful ways. Not to mention sexy as hell. Nobody here writes better than you do. 5* is not enough.

Thank you for another wonderful erotic journey.

sensualinguasensualinguaover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, you are so talented. SeaReader has written all my thoughts for me already. Thank you..

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

I think I have had the honor and pleasure of reading your entire collected works. You are plainly rooted in Canadiana and you are singularly skilled in paying tribute to those who work with their hands (as well as their minds). This is a tour de force. You set up an ensemble cast and then develop each one's story, each in the character's own voice. It is episodic yet brilliantly integrated. Each episode is delightful; my personal favorites are Benny/Denise and Adrian/Olivia. Each page was captivating and yet you brought it to a satisfying conclusion. ////

Anyone looking for a guide on the practice of effective cunnilingus will benefit from Adrian's pointers and your depictions. ////

Unquestionably 5 stars, deserves to be an award-winner. ////

Favorite John Gardner quote: "A nation that tolerates mediocrity in philosophy because it is an exalted calling and scorns excellence in plumbing because it is a lowly calling will soon find that neither its theories nor its pipes hold water."

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

Nice long feel good story and I really liked the different perspectives.

Something very different and original...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was such an amazing story! Well written , and beautifully paced! You should trademark the vortex! My wife's in trouble next time ( wink! ) I hope you win the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent as always

I was afraid it was going to be two chapters too long but I was wrong and enjoyed it all.

Don't give up your day job (where you are fabulous) and definitely keep writing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sorry, but as others have written, there were too many characters and relationships to keep track of, all compounded by the many viewpoint changes. Maybe a list of characters would have been helpful?

antietampwantietampwover 1 year ago

Very definitely a five star story that managed to address a specific topic in a very unique and thoughtful manner. This exceptionally talented author used the well developed characters to explore many of the issues/aspects regarding a specific sexual act.

Although I'm at a point in life where sex is less frequent, less vigorous, and less athletic, this story brought back so many warm memories of earlier times, when gradually navigating with gentle kisses from lips to breasts to stomach to hips to the space my wife made for me between her legs was the start of a prolonged session of oral and manual devotion. What started with gentle kisses on her inner thighs often ended with her thighs firmly clenching the sides of my head and her hands gripping my head to hold it in place as she rode out her orgasm. Patiently waiting while she recovered allowed re-initiating very gentle kissing the area around her vulva. A second climax usually followed more quickly than the first.

The memories aren't nearly as recent as I would like, but if I ever am presented with another opportunity, oral sex will include 'the vortex'.

ramysamy7ramysamy7over 1 year ago

One of the best ever. Worth keeping track of the characters, since the characters had a humanness often missing.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

This ought to be the new Canuck Christmas story-reading tradition. 5xoxo

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 1 year ago

A five plus story and it deserved every star.

Dr_BobDr_Bobover 1 year ago

APPLAUSE, ROUND OF APPLAUSE *Beyonce voice*

Dr_BobDr_Bobover 1 year ago

I’m so ready for the movie 🥲🥲🥲

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

What can I add? Another brilliant story with many characters with different attributes you brought together so well. Never knew the alphabet was so important 😂😂😂.

TrionyxTrionyxover 1 year ago

A five star effort. Comments above about the number of characters (20, by my rough count) not withstanding, once I got them straight in my mind, I found the little vignettes very enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bloody different - but brilliant , awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant!

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Great job - brilliant. Thanks

feministsubfeministsubover 1 year ago

This is INCREDIBLE, and I already sent my partner the page where Adrian is giving tips to see if he can pick up anything. I loved every story and couple, and how you managed to portray so many types of relationships. Do you publish stories anywhere? Because I would absolutely 100% buy your books if you have them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual, your characters are rich, complicated and funny. And I’m even more impressed that you did that many back-to-back descriptions of oral sex without being repetitive! Great work and Happy Holidays to you!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This was a very cute love story, for all concerned

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, dialogue, and creativity. A five star work, thanks for sharing. My only slightly critical observation (for which I did not mark down my rating) is that it really didn’t seem like the winter or holidays played any meaningful role in the story for purposes of the Literotica contest itself. Despite little poems at the beginning and end, and then occasional reference to the time of year, it just seemed like these references were just thrown in there to make it qualify for the contest. Sorry for the critique, but I thought I’d throw it out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Fantastic story with the cookie exchange, great character variety, loved Adrian’s tips! There would be more happy and satisfied women if more men would participate in that great activity of love making and satisfying their partners. Great story loved reading it and loved the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only person without a happy ending was Seth’s old girlfriend, Amanda. I imagine having one’s lover vomit on/in one’s pussy could lead to YEARS of trauma & therapy! But this was a truly great long story. Very hot.

JackieschuJackieschuover 1 year ago

Love, love, love this story!

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringover 1 year ago

First thought: Are you a teacher? This is one of the most explicitly written stories that mix fact and fiction that I've had the joy of reading: The story not only amuses and arouses, it teaches! And: The characters are well rounded, they fit into their scenario and they are archetypes of sexual humanity.

I am asking my wife to read this whole story - not just parts.... hopefully it will change our lives!

You gave me a Christmas present - and I don't even know you!! Thank you.

KurichanKurichanover 1 year ago

Wonderful, sexy and intelligent.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Damn… I really enjoyed this read! I couldn’t put it down and went to bed a few hours late! Thank-you so much for this holiday gem!!!

nemnormnemnormover 1 year ago

Like an oral sex version of Love Actually with lots of happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are so good at this. Thanks, made my day.

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

Great story, thank you.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved this! I can so relate to the joys of oral sex both giving and receiving, and I think you do a masterful job of coaxing on those who haven't really uncovered the true joys. I would definitely award this story first prize.

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

Amazingly well written ... I am in genuine awe at how well you managed to keep all the balls in the air!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just brilliant. Funny, touching, and sexy. That's a rare trifecta. Thanks.

DoctimeDoctimeover 1 year ago

When it comes to eating pussy, “You da man!” Sorry, I mean woman.

Probably as a bisexual female; you can look at it from two perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Thank you.

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 1 year ago

Bravo, MCT! *****

I suppose my chosen moniker may give some indication as to where I stand regarding the subject behind that 'One Little Question'. And my answer to it is 'I do it for me because I derive my greatest pleasure from seeing my partner achieve hers as a result of my efforts'. Not only that but I honestly, truly love the entire experience.

You've written a very arresting, believable and entertaining story that has earned its place among the best I've read yet, Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story, very well written and I love the different character storyline’s.

I’d really love a follow up story about Adrian and Olivia <3

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ms. Cheryl,

As you are well aware, you are indeed one of the best writers on this site. With that being said, it is unfortunate that I am limited to giving you 5 stars for this writing. Your creativity, character development and then tying everything together into a neat package, was truly like receiving a present.

I understand you're writing more extensively outside this site, but I look forward to your continued contributions to this site. Given your recognition, and obvious respect from your Literotica writing colleagues, I hope you continue to post on this site.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Regards,

G

corpsbumcorpsbum12 months ago

Wow. Just simply Wow! Ran across this story accidently, and it sets the bar now for best stories on this site. Instant Favorite status for the surgery, and I am so looking forward to reading the rest of her works! Again; Wow!

JTassJTass11 months ago

That was AWESOME!

I'm so glad I stumbled across this story. I look forward to working my way through the rest of your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Off the charts. Great humor. Excellent story telling skills. Thanks for the gift. You have it all.

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Couldn't stop reading until the very end - thanks for the story. The saying is that if you "slide" on your girlfriend/wife's she will never leave you - but if you don't, you'll lose her to the man that will.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupendously awesomely brilliant everything about this story rocked my world thank you. BardnotBard

USMCVetUSMCVet9 months ago

Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant! (3rd time I’ve read…)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bedtime was 2.5 hours ago. Really, really, really, really, good. Thanks for working and refining an obviously great talent. It's a pleasure to read your writing.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT6 months ago

Thank you very much, this one was an absolutely-of-the-charts great story.

avp92117avp921176 months ago

Wow, that was very well written. Thanks for the feminine viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Possibly one of your best! Bravo!

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmon2 months ago

When can we see this made into a movie? It is a bit like the adult version of Love Actually. This is one of my favorites of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stories within story. Clever. I wish I had answers like that in high school health class instead of perpetuating locker room myths and urban legends.

I had my wife teach me, but somehow it was inadequate and awkward besides being an acquired taste. (More gag jokes?)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

SIMILAR Stories