All Comments on 'One Loving Mother'

by JaxRhapsody

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Very dark

Something that dark needs more details in the description. You need to pull the reader in. You caught my interest but not peaked it. More details. More on the kids thoughts as well as hers during and after acts.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
***

You've painted a pretty dark picture here. You show us a mother raping her son, yet the only setup to the action could be considered crazy. Who is mother talking to in what would normally be internal dialogue. Sometimes it seems she's talking to herself, at other times she might be talking to the absent husband or was it her inner demon? The meds are for....? Mental, maybe?

Sorry, but I found this a very unsatisfactory read. On the positive side, except for what I think were a few lapses in tense, the mechanics of writing didn't seem too bad to me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Sure, she's a little bit crazy

But pussy is pussy, and a young stud like him should take advantage of her wanting to give him all of the pussy he can handle.

Hell, he may even fuck her brain straight, and make her a good lover.

patrick2411989patrick2411989over 9 years ago
Great!

I love these type of stories, where mother is the aggressor. I would like to see mommy tying her son to the bed and raping him for days. Hope it will happen. :)

Randymann64Randymann64over 9 years ago
Difficult to read.

It's a fun and sexy story, but the lack of proper punctuation and absence of italics make it difficult to read. Private thoughts should be in italics. Use quotes and commas for dialog. And PLEASE, organize your thoughts so you can communicate the story to your readers. Reading it is like driving on a bumpy and jarring road.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaxRhapsody@JaxRhapsody
211 Followers
Jax Lazzo Rhapsody, just trying to get my stories known. This is essentially an experiment in my craft of writing. I will be trying different things here and there. I concluded this was on of the best sites, although pretty archaic, is simple to use. I'm trying to expand, lea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES