All Comments on 'One Lucky Man'

by 1nut1der

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxabout 1 month ago

They would make a great throuple…. Especially if he gets to impregnate his sister a couple times too.

darkvision29darkvision29about 1 month ago

Well done. I enjoyed the story.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 1 month ago

Good ready and great story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for the warning and the tags. The "pee play", "more than a little beer" and the "girl girl" and "lesbian" bullshit made the story unreadable to me. An automatic 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The authors descriptions of sex, especially the oral is great. "Feeling her stomach start to shake first, I put the palm of my right hand on her stomach just above her pubic hair and pressed with light pressure. I worked her clit steadily and then her whole body started jerking up and down as she came hard." I especially like how the author had pubic hair on the sister character. I often find myself in agreement with others; there are far too many shaved pussy stories on this site. But my preference is hair pussy, even the ones that are full bush untrimmed monster hairy.

MsSuckMyLollipopMsSuckMyLollipopabout 1 month ago

Well done friend! A great idea transformed into a fun and erotic story...5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked the story except for Lisa not being part of the family. That made me sad. If they had all ended up together I would have given it a 5 but i'm giving it a 3 because she's not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How is he one lucky man? He doesn't have Lisa and Sarah in the end. It could have been a beautiful story if they were all three together but instead it's just a regular old boring and somewhat sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The subtitle says he gets his sister. He didn't get his sister. It really ticks me off when there are untrue subtitles, especially if they pertain to the main story. 1/5

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 month ago

Fun story!

But they don’t have to go “downstate” to be unrecognized. There are 9 million people in Chicagoland. Just leave Evanston and hit the western suburbs like Elmhurst or Glen Ellyn. I wouldn’t suggest the south suburbs. Coming from Evanston that would be like slumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would make a great series start. Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He'll yeah! You & Sarah move her in & make Lisa y'alls Sister Wife. Lisa is still young enough to breed. Give her what she has always really wanted, give her your babies too. Y'all would make one hell of a throuple. Let us know how that turns out. 5☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very well done….some typos here and there an editor could find for you, but otherwise good.

I agree on a sequel: throuple…a sister breeding, hotness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The pubic hair description was nice. I like them hairy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There were a lot of missing commas and a few run-on sentences. However, the plot was interesting and you didn't rush it. Good job. 5 stars.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 month ago

More please. eager to read about Lisa moving in and making babies too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1nut1der@1nut1der
Average guy, average life and above average sex drive....looking for a place to blow off steam while I perfect the art of switching hands without missing a stroke. 1/29/24 I've recently started writing, my second story is submitted. I welcome all comments and constructive cr...