One Man Living with Four Women Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex with stepmom, stepsister, mother-in-law & sister-in-law.
5k words
4.2
27.3k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Man Living with Four Women, #01

My name is Jack. I'm a 28-year-old, divorced man. As if back in college and living in a coed dormitory, I live with four, beautiful, sexy, and shapely women. Many men's dream but some men's nightmare, I live with my stepmother, my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law.

I imagine that there are many men who'd love to live with not only their stepmothers but also their stepsisters, mothers-in-law, and/or sisters-in-law. As if I hit the sexual lottery, I won the jackpot. Only, living with four women is not as easy as one may think, especially with only having one television set.

My 46-year-old MILF of a stepmother, Emma, is drop dead beautiful. I can see why my father dumped his wife, my biological mother, to marry her. God rest her soul. She died of breast cancer shortly after my dad's wedding.

Emma is a 5' 9" tall, and 6' tall in high heels. She looks like a model. She's shapely thin. She stays in shape by riding her bike, yoga, weight training, and swimming. Where some women love to eat, she loves to exercise.

She has natural blonde with bright, blue eyes, and D cup breasts. She has the same size breasts as Katie Perry. I love my stepmother. Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, I've always been sexually attracted to her. I can't count how many times that I masturbated over her while imagining her naked and having sex with me. Only, I've never seen as much as my stepmother's bra strap.

Her 24-year-old daughter, my stepsister, Maureen, is as beautiful as is her mother. She 5' 10" tall and over 6' tall in heels. She looks like a runway model, too. With her having C cup breasts, she takes the same bra cup size as Bridget Regan of Jane the Virgin.

With long, lush red hair, green eyes, and freckles, when just looking into her eyes, I could fall in love with Maureen. I love redheads as much as I love women with green eyes, freckles, and big tits. As much as I'm sexually attracted to my stepmother, I'm sexually attracted to my stepsister, too. Who wouldn't be when book-cased by two gorgeous women?

Again, with me always horny, I can't count how many times that I masturbated over my stepsister while imagining her naked and having sex with me. Only, in the way that I've never seen anything of my stepmother, I've never seen anything of my stepsister. Thank God for my vivid imagination when masturbating over my stepmother and stepsister.

F F F

My horny, fifty-two-year-old mother-in-law, Maria, born in Columbia is from Bogota. With Sofia Vergara from Columbia and Gisele Bunchen Brady from Brazil, Columbia and Brazil have some of the most beautiful women. My mother-in-law is from the drug capital of the world. She never filters whatever she blurts out of her mouth. One never knows what she'll say before she says it.

She's 5' 4" tall, with shoulder-length, blue-black hair, big brown eyes, and enormous double D, cup breasts. I see her huge breasts first when she rounds a corner before I see her. I love big breasted, older women, and she definitely races my erotic motor.

I've been sexually attracted to my mother-in-law since the first time that I met her when my then, fiancé, Blanca, invited me to dinner. I did everything that I could do not to stare at her big breasts. Now that she's living with me, just once, I'd love to see her huge, naked breasts. Just once, I'd love to touch and feel her enormous tits. Only, she'd never allow me to see her naked breasts, never mind touching and feeling her breasts.

Maria's daughter, my 26-year-old, sexy sister-in-law, Rosa, is 5' 5" tall. She has dark, brown, beautiful hair, and big, brown eyes. She has humongous F cup, equal to triple D cup breasts and a shapely ass. Why do so many short women have huge breasts?

Rosa has the same size breasts as Sofia Vergara, Christine Hendricks, and Amber Rose. As if they're twins, except for the size of their breasts with my ex-wife, Blanca, only having a C cup, she looks just like her 28-year-old sister. Just like her sister and her mother, something that I didn't know until they moved in to live with me, they're all whores.

Again, something that I didn't know until I lived with them, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law are not the only whores living in my house. Shocking me as much as it sexually excited me, my stepmother and stepsister are whores, too. Yet, the four women are as dissimilar as they are attractive in their own different ways.

First of all, allow me to make this clear, I'd never ask any of them to leave my bed for eating crackers. Always imagining them naked and having sex with me, they all have given me erections, continual erections. I masturbate over all of them while hoping for a night of lustful sex with one of them. Honestly, I'd love to have sex with any one of them. It wouldn't matter who.

Yet, unfortunately, and alas, my stepmother, stepsister, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law all living with me is surely not a sexual relationship but one of necessity. We agreed to share our resources by living together to help us survive this brutal economy and this COVID pandemic. We all agreed to cohabit with one another by being kind, respectful, courteous, and polite without arguing and infighting.

F F F

This such is a bad economy. People who have nothing, are forced to work two, low paying jobs without benefits. With apartment rents sky high, we were forced to live together as an extended family. With my landlord living out of stated, having never met him, he never visited to check on his property. He had a real estate agent doing that.

All he cared about was that I paid the rent on time. Surely, if he knew that I had four more people living here, he'd raised the rent. Yet, the only way that he'd see that is by the higher water bill, which I pay anyway. Unless he came to visit or his agent saw the women, they'll never know.

After my father died of COVID, and after my untimely divorce, taking on the responsibility for them, feeling bad for their loss, I invited my stepmother and my stepsister to live with me. My dad was a good husband and a good father.

Then, everything changed after my whore of a cheating wife left me and moved to England with her lover. Being the big-hearted person that I am, with them having nowhere else to go, I invited her mother, my mother-in-law, and her sister, my sister-in-law, to live with me, too. Okay, my decision to allow them to live with me was helped by the fact that they both had big tits, huge breasts.

A full house instead of an empty one, I'm one man living with four women. There are some who'd say that I'm lucky and there are others who'd say that I'm crazy. A good thing that I had a four-bedroom apartment, I had room enough to house all four of the women.

My stepmother, Emma, shared a room with her daughter, Maureen. My mother-in-law, Maria, shared a room with her daughter, Rosa. I, of course, had my own room. Since we all worked from home, we shared an office.

The only problem with our living arrangements was a big problem. My apartment only had one bathroom. For those who have never lived with four women having only one bathroom, take a moment to imagine how I never get to use the bathroom.

No exaggeration, one bathroom with four women is an absolute nightmare. As if I'm Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory, I made bathroom schedules for each one including me. Yet, depending on the current circumstances, bathroom schedules are always broken. When you have to go, you have to go.

F F F

With me earning the most money as a software coder, software developer, and software designer, I was the main bread winner. Yet, no matter who earned the least amount of money or the most amount of money, at the end of the week, in the way of the Gallagher family did in Shameless, we pooled our money to cover our monthly expenses. After paying our bills, we had plenty enough money left over to buy whatever else we needed.

Fortunately, in the heat of the pandemic, the malls closed because of COVID. Women's shoes, women's handbags, and women's clothes weren't a priority purchase in the way that they were before the pandemic. Yet, as long as they had credit cards and/or debit cards, and with all of us splitting our living expenses, they now could buy whatever they needed online. With packages delivered nearly daily addressed to the four women, every day seemed like Christmas.

Truthfully, nice having someone to talk to, play games with, and watch TV or a movie, surprisingly but true, they all enjoyed watching football. Not a bad living situation, with me the man and they the women, thankfully and gratefully, I didn't have to bother with daily chores. With them both good cooks, my stepmother and mother-in-law did all of the cooking. With me not having a dishwasher, my stepsister and sister-in-law did all of the dishes and cleanup from breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Even though I could well afford to buy a dishwasher, I enjoyed watching Maureen's and Rosa's backsides shake when they washed and dried dishes. Not to mention, their blouses always got wet when they used the water sprayer. As if they had a wet blouse contest between themselves, they always gave me a show of their sexy, low-cut bras through their wet blouses. Then, when they washed dishes in their nightgowns, and got those wet, too, I saw the shape and the size of their big tits and the size of their erect nipples.

Thank God that I had a full-sized washer and dryer in the hall behind louvered doors in the apartment. Instead of them having to go the laundromat or downstairs to the scary, spider, and mouse infested cellar, they took turns doing laundry. They did all of the dusting, cleaning, and vacuuming. Since I was the only one with a car, with them all wearing masks whenever outside, they took turns using my car to run all of our errands, the Post Office, the bank, and do all of our grocery shopping.

F F F

Of course, having one bathroom was a huge problem when living with four women. Seemingly, every time they turned on the shower, I had to pee. Perhaps, it was the sound of water that made me suddenly need to relieve myself.

I got like that when I visited Niagara Falls on my honeymoon with my ex-wife Blanca and saw three waterfalls, Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls. As soon as I saw that giant waterfall, I had to pee. Thankfully, the Ralph C. Wilson Welcome Center had restrooms.

One after the other, on different days, of course, using that as my reason to expose myself, I waited for one of them to turn on the shower water. Seemingly, as much as they enjoyed flashing me while wearing their bras and panties, while topless, and/or while naked, I got off on showing them my erect, naked prick. Stroking myself first to big erection, while standing outside of the bathroom door that didn't have a lock, I announced that I had to pee.

"Sorry, but I have to pee," I said.

I heard whoever was in their open the shower curtain enough to stick out her head.

"Okay, come in, but don't flush the toilet," I heard whoever was in there from the distance over the running shower water.

As soon as I entered the steamy bathroom, I left the bathroom door ajar to let out the steam. Then, once the steam cleared, I could clearly see whoever was in the shower through the clear, vinyl, shower curtain as they could clearly see me. Instead of turning away from them to stand in front of the toilet to pee, I sat on the toilet while staring at them showering. While making sure that they all got a good, long look of my big, naked dick, I took my time pulling down my pajama bottoms before sitting on the toilet.

Whether it was my stepmother, my stepsister, my mother-in-law, or my sister-in-law in the shower, I saw them look at what they could see of me in the way that I looked at what I could see of them. With them not just looking, I saw them staring. Clearly, I made them sexually aroused as they made me horny.

My stepmother, Emma, stared at my naked prick. My stepsister, Maureen, stared at my naked prick. My mother-in-law, Maria, stared at my naked prick. My sister-in-law, Rosa, stared at my naked prick.

Finally, when done, while holding my penis in my hand as if offering them my cock, I took my time wiping myself before pulling up my pajama bottoms. Giving me more to masturbate over later, in the way that they exposed their underwear clad, topless, and naked bodies to me, I exposed my erect and semi-erect prick to them. I enjoyed seeing whatever I could see of them as much as I enjoyed flashing them my naked prick. I just hoped that they enjoyed seeing my naked dick as much as I enjoyed seeing their naked breasts.

My best bet, for those pee emergencies, I bought a portable urinal bottle. Sometimes, in the way that Dwayne Johnson, The Rock, peed in a bottle at the gym, I was forced to pee in a bottle. Yet, an added bonus and fortunately for me, with me continually walking around with an erection that tented my pajama pants, none of them had the modesty to wear a robe over their revealing nightgowns. I lost count how many times that I saw my stepmother, my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law in their sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns.

F F F

With them all waking up early and scurrying to use the bathroom before someone else claimed it, on a daily basis, I saw them all in their bras and panties and towels. Giving me plenty to masturbate over, whether deliberately or accidentally flashing me, I saw them all topless and well as naked. I didn't have to masturbate over imagining what they looked like in their bras and panties, topless, and/or naked, having seen them plenty enough times, I already knew.

I never thought that I'd see my stepmother in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. I never thought that I'd see my stepsister in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. I never thought I'd see my mother-in-law in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. I never thought I'd see my sister-in-law in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. Yet, I did.

Something that I thought would never happen, I had fun masturbating over imagining them having sex with me. Whether they walked around me in their bras and panties, topless, and/or naked by accident or deliberately, I stared deliberately walking around them while naked. I wanted all four women to not only see my naked prick but also, I wanted them all to see my erect, big dick.

Never a panty sniffer before, I was a panty sniffer now. Seemingly every time I entered the bathroom, there was an errant pair of used panties on the floor. I not only sniffed them but also, I licked them as if I was licking their pussy. Usually, knowing who the panties belonged to by entering the bathroom after they exited, I smelled the musky, vaginal scent of my stepmother, my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law.

Something that I didn't know, women are such messy pigs when using the bathroom. Men are much neater. They complain that men don't pick up the toilet seat, women don't even sit on the toilet seat. They spread their legs and pee while standing over the toilet. Then, with cosmetics, hair products, combs, brushes, hairpins, and discarded toilet paper and tissues everywhere, I thought that women would be much neater.

F F F

Yet, just as I knew that I'd never have incestuous sex with my stepmother, Emma, I'd never have incestuous sex with my stepsister, Maureen. Just as I knew that I'd never have forbidden sex with my mother-in-law, Maria, I'd never have forbidden sex with my sister-in-law, Rosa. Nonetheless, it was erotic fun to imagine having sex with my stepmother as it was to imagine having sex with my stepsister. How hot would that be to have threesome sex with my stepmother and my stepsister?

I loved masturbating over imagining touching, feeling, and fondling my mother-in-law's and my sister-in-law's giant, naked breasts while sucking their big, erect nipples. Like mother like daughter, in the way that I'd never turn down having sex with my mother-in-law, I'd never turn down having sex with my sexy sister-in-law. How hot would that be to have threesome sex with my mother-in-law and with my sister-in-law?

Returning the favor of allowing me to see them without their clothes, I deliberately allowed them to see me without my clothes. Waiting for them, one at a time, to barge in my bedroom without knocking, I allowed them all to catch me masturbating. They all saw me stroking my big, naked, erect prick.

They all saw me cumming. Instead of immediately leaving my room, they all stood in my bedroom to watch me masturbate. They all listened to me carrying on a masturbation dialogue with myself as to what I sexually wanted to do with each of them.

"Oh, Emma, I'd love to make out with you while touching and feeling you everywhere through your clothes. Oh, Maureen, I'd love to slowly undress you before stripping you naked while touching and feeling your naked body everywhere that a stepbrother should never touch and feel his stepsister. Oh, Maria, I'd love to slowly remove your blouse and your bra. I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle your big, naked breasts while sucking your erect nipples. Oh, Rosa, I'd love to finger your pussy while licking your pussy."

While they watched me playing with myself, I sexually aroused them by telling them how much I wanted to have sex with them.

"I'd love to make love to you all," I said with each one of them standing in my bedroom while listening to my masturbation dialogue. "I'd love to fuck every one of you. I'd love to give you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I'd love to hear and watch you cum. I'd love to make you all my women and have you all make me your man," I said while masturbating myself.

F F F

Confined to our apartment, with all of us sequestered to live together because of the COVID pandemic, sexual frustration was a real problem. We couldn't see our friends. I couldn't see women and they couldn't see men. Other than to pleasure ourselves within the privacy of our rooms or in the bathroom while taking a shower, we couldn't have sex.

We all climbed the walls with horniness and sexual frustration. I was the only man and I had what they all wanted and what they needed. What they wanted and what they needed was my big, erect cock.

Even though we weren't blood related, they didn't care that having sex with me would be incestuous. We all lived under the same roof. We all cohabited together. After much deliberation behind my back, they decided that in the way that they shared the chores, but for me not doing any chores, they'd take turns sharing me.

'What? Huh? Seriously,' I thought?

Obviously, with them discussing having sex with me, I couldn't believe what they had planned and agreed to do behind my back. Filled with shock and sexual excitement, they wanted me to take turns having sex with them. As if I was an Arabian Shiek and they were my harem, all four of them wanted me to give them sex on different days of the week.

Unbelievably as much as it was sexually exciting, my MILF of a stepmother wanted me to have sex with her. My beautiful stepsister wanted me to have sex with her. My big breasted mother-in-law wanted me to have sex with her. My whore of a sister-in-law wanted me to have sex with her. As if I had dreamt this or sexually fantasizing this, having sex with the four of them may really happen.

With them all in agreement to me having sex with them, they had yet to ask my opinion and/or my permission to have sex with me. My stepmother, my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law didn't say anything about me having sex with them. I continued masturbating over imagining having sex with my stepmother, my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law. Every man's dream come true but not all a bed of roses, should I have sex with them, I could foresee the problems with this sexual, living situation.

12