One Man Living with Four Women Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if one of them became jealous of the others? What if one or more of them became pregnant? What if one of them wanted me more than the others? What if one of them didn't want to share me with the others? What if one of them fell in love with me? What if one of them wanted to marry me?

First of all, and more importantly, even though we weren't blood related, difficult for me to digest, with us all living under the same roof, sex between us would be deemed incestuous. I didn't know how I'd feel about having incestuous sex with my stepmother, my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and/or my sister-in-law until it happened. Yet, with me so horny and sexually frustrated, tired of masturbating over them, I needed to rid my mind of incestuous misconceptions and embrace the sex that was willingly offered to me.

F F F

That very next morning, knowing that something was up, they all invited me to sit with them in the living room. As soon as I entered the living room, not believing my horny eyes, they all wore their sheerest, sexiest, and lowest-cut nightgowns. Something that I had never experienced before, as if I was on a live, Big Brother television show with Julie Chen Moonves moderating, I felt nervous. I felt vulnerable. I felt sexually excited and horny.

My stepmother wore a beautiful, light blue, sheer and sexy low-cut nightgown that showed her long, sexy line of cleavage and the size and the shape of her beautiful, D cup breasts. Even though I've seen her naked breasts before, I couldn't stop staring at all that I could see of them now. I loved Emma's D cup breasts. She has such big, dark pink nipples.

My stepsister wore a lovely, light green nightgown that showed her red, trimmed pussy, the roundness of her shapely ass, and her ass crack, before she took her seat. Normally not an ass man but a breast man, I loved Maureen's tight, little ass. I'll definitely be masturbating over my stepmother's tits and stepsister's pussy and ass later tonight.

Then, as if she was naked, my mother-in-law wore a white, sheer nightgown that was virtually see-through. Unless she was parading around in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, never have I seen as much of my mother-in-law as I was seeing now. I not only could see the size and the shape of her enormous breasts but I could also see her dark, brown erect nipples, her brown, symmetrical areolas, and her bushy, black pubic hair. For a 52-year-old woman, Maria had one hell of a body.

With her daughter Rosa sitting across from me with her soft, pink nightgown hiked halfway up to her shapely thighs, she parted her knees just enough to give me a continual view of her brown, trimmed, naked pussy. As if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, I saw a continual view of her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit. Again, in the way that I'll be masturbating over imagining my stepmother, stepsister, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law naked and having sex with me, with what they were about to suggest, I may never have to masturbate again.

F F F

"We wanted to talk to you about sharing," said my stepmother.

Sexually teasing me, she slowly and sexily crossed her long, shapely legs to flash me her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. Something my stepmother has never done before; she gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile. I looked from my stepmother to look at my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law. Confused but hopefully correct in assuming what they wanted me to share, I continued looking at all four women.

"Sharing? What about sharing," I asked with confusion?

My stepmother let out a nervous, little laugh.

"We all know that you feel the same way about us as we feel about you," said Emma.

She took a breath for courage before saying what she said next.

"We're all horny, Jack. We're all sexually frustrated. We all need sex, and with you the only man in the house," she said.

She took another big breath for courage before continuing.

"We want, we need, and we must share you to sexually satisfy ourselves and you," said my stepmother.

Unbelievably, shocked and stunned to hear my stepmother confessed that she wanted to have sex with me as much as I'd love to have sex with her, I looked at them all with horniness.

"Wait. Just so that I understand and don't misconstrue what you had just said. You all want me to have sex with you? You all want me to sexually satisfy you? You all want to have sex with me? You all want to sexually satisfy me," I asked?

F F F

Again, I looked from my stepmother to look at my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law. They all smiled at me while nodding my heads. Unbelievably, as much as I wanted to have sex with all of them, they all wanted to have sex with me.

Sexually teasing me, my stepmother slowly and sexily crossed her long and shapely legs the other way while flashing me her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy again. My stepsister raised her hand to her mouth and moved her cheek in an out with her tongue as if she was already blowing me. While staring up at me and smiling at me, my mother-in-law slowly felt her huge breasts through her nightgown and fingered her big, erect nipples. My sister-in-law spread her legs wide open. Then, she reached her hand beneath her nightgown and cupped her naked pussy in her hand as if that was my hand cupping her cunt.

"I've seen and heard you masturbating, Jack," said my stepmother. "We all have. Did you know that you talk to yourself about having sex with us when stroking your prick," asked my stepmother with a laugh while giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile?

Feigning my innocent ignorance, I looked at my stepmother and acted shocked.

"What? Really? Seriously? I do? I talk to myself while masturbating?"

I looked from my stepmother to look at my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law. They were all flashing me at the same time. Feeling as if I was watching a live porn movie, never have I seen as many naked breasts and naked pussies.

No, I didn't know that I talked to myself while playing with myself," I said. "I'm not only embarrassed that you've all seen me masturbating but also that you all heard talking about having sex with you."

I looked to Emma with sexual curiosity.

"What do I say when talking while masturbating?"

My stepsister, Maureen, laughed.

"You said all that you'd like to do to our naked bodies," said Maureen raising her nightgown up to her crotch while spreading her legs wide open to show me a lot of glistening pink. "You said that you'd love to make out with us while feeling us through our clothes," she said feeling her big breasts through her nightgown in the way that I'd love to feel her naked breasts.

F F F

With the top of her sexy, low-cut nightgown falling open with her, my mother-in-law leaned forward while showing me her long, line of sexy cleavage, her brown areolas, and her big, erect nipples.

"You said that you'd love to slowly undress us. You said that you'd love strip us naked while touching and feeling our naked bodies everywhere," said Maria.

Her daughter, my sister-in-law, Rosa, sat back in her chair and spread her legs in the way that Maureen had spread her legs.

"You said that after you finger and lick our pussies, you'd love to make love to us before fucking us hard and fast. You said that you'd love to give all of us multiple, sexual orgasms," said Rosa. "As much as you want to make love to us, we want to make love to you, too. As much as you want to fuck us, we want to fuck you, too."

Then, as if they were a chorus, while laughing, they all said what they wanted to do to me together.

"You said that you wanted us to stroke your cock while sucking your cock. You said that you wanted to cum in our willing mouths. You said that you wanted to cum again and cum all over our faces, in our hair, and across our naked breasts. You said that you wanted to give us all a cum bath," they all said while still laughing.

To be continued...

12