All Comments on 'One Man Living with Four Women Ch. 01'

by FlannaFionaFlaherty

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
wwaldripwwaldrip3 months ago

Excellent story can’t wait to read chapter two

rodavrodav3 months ago

I like the way Jack sniffs the dirty panties of his step mother and sister, mother in-law and sister in-law. Inhaling their musky pungent intoxicating pussy odor. Now that he could be openly fucking the four of these women they can have fun teasing him and having banters about the smell of their musky panties and laughs about it. He can now sniffs and licks their pussies anytime anywhere around the house in front of any members of the household. He could be fucking one of them on top of the dining table while the rest casually having lunch around them. Or the women could do form a pyramid or bending lined up while Jack alternately fucks them doggy style. Then they laugh about smelling the air in the room reeking of sex. Nice job. Please continue.

WetheNorthWetheNorth2 months ago

"my stepmother to look at my stepsister, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law"

How many times do you to repeat this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlannaFionaFlaherty@FlannaFionaFlaherty
Hi, My name is Flanna. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm Irish. I have long, lush, beautiful, red hair with green eyes, and enormous breasts. I love my red hair as much as I love big, green, bright eyes and my huge breasts. I read a lot. Now, instead of reading, I w...