One Month of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert had the greatest range of motion. He would be next. Trying not to neglect Colin, I still wriggled my ass around Robert with every stroke. Robert provided the in and out, but I was giving him the circular motion that made it so worthwhile. I stirred his spatula in my pudding pot. Sure enough, he was soon ready to boil. His pace was frantic. He pushed hard one last time. I shoved back quickly with all my force. His pubic hair mashed against my cheeks, as Robert spewed his tapioca into my waiting vessel.

I had now milked three men twice each in less than an hour. They could see that as well as being very hot, I was one very efficient bitch. And now it was just Colin and me. He smiled up at me meekly. Time to give this boy a major league thrill ride. I bent down and licked his nipples. Not many women had given him this pleasure that he offered often. I stroked his massive corkscrew. I squeezed it with the muscles in my cunt. And finally, I sat straight up, put my hands behind my head, and shimmied for him like I had for the girls earlier. My passion was building to a crescendo. I began to alternately moan and scream as I thrashed about on top of this chestnut stallion.

That was enough for Colin. He scrunched up his ass, swelled in my pussy, and popped the cork on the biggest bottle of champagne this girl had ever seen. I had served them so much. But this time I was ready too. Even in his moment of triumph, Colin helped me reach my nirvana. As I shook my boobs at him, he grabbed my nipples and pinched them hard between his big black fingertips. That was it. I crashed into a wall of emotion. It was the most powerful orgasm of my life.

I was a panting mess, sweaty and full of cum. Finally, though, I was truly satisfied for the first time since I’d stripped off my clothes so long ago. I literally fell off Colin. As I lay in the crook of his arm, the girls reappeared with warm towels to clean me up. The screen was blank. Only soft music remained. My starring role had ended, at least for tonight. Heather slipped some panties on me. Colin picked me up as if I was a feather and carried me back to the room where I’d changed earlier. Sounds of lovemaking wafted from behind the doors of the hallway. I was too tired to notice.

Colin gently laid me down in the four poster bed. “You can sleep here tonight, Francie.” My head hit the pillow and I was asleep within a minute.

The Next Morning

When I startled awake the next morning, in the first haze of wakefulness I wondered where I was. As I regained my senses, I remembered not only where I had stayed the night, but also what I had been up to. There was a knock on the door. Tammy stuck her face in.

“Morning Francie. Breakfast is just about ready. If you’d like to take a shower, I think you’ll have enough time. I’ll come back for you in ten minutes.”

I popped up. A shower sounded good. I was sore and dirty. Ten minutes later I was clean and had brushed my hair and teeth, using cosmetics I found in the bathroom.

“C’mon Francine, let’s eat,” Tammy said as she invited herself into my room. I was still wrapped in my towel and now looked for my clothes.

“Oh, they’re out being cleaned. Here, put this on,” she suggested as she opened a drawer on the chest and found some clean panties and a thin robe. I stepped into the panties and then noticed… the men’s club logo adorned the crotch. These guys were sure proud of that symbol. I opened the top drawer of the dresser.

“Are there any panties in here without this stupid logo on them?” I wondered aloud.

“I doubt it,” Tammy replied.

I slipped on the robe. It was sheer. I was covered, but anyone could see what lay beneath.

“There has to be something more discreet in here than this,” I stated in frustration.

“Let’s go, Francie. I’m really hungry. Look, I’ve got on just about the same thing.” And she did. Her plump little toosh was packed into the same logo panties. Her rounded boobs hung loose under the gauzy top. She was wearing her shiny slippers.

I strapped on the ruby slippers and somewhat unhappily followed Tammy off to breakfast. The gang was waiting for us in the dining room. Now the men were dressed, but we ladies were only marginally covered. Everyone else acted as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I was as hungry as Tammy. We devoured pancakes, eggs and a plate of fresh fruit.

“You are a very photogenic girl, Francine,” Robert mentioned, between final mouthfuls. “We put together a video of you from last night.”

“I bet you did,” I mumbled, mostly to myself.

“Come on, now. You don’t give yourself enough credit. It is quite a nice piece. Let’s take a look.” Robert got up and started toward the play room. The others followed. I couldn’t go anywhere until my clothes were returned, so I followed too.

Star of the Silver Screen

The video was a pretty thorough chronicle of my demise last night. It started with a prominent display of the men’s club logo, my name in bold letters, and my shoe color. The action opened showing me chatting up men at the bar while clad in only a tiny bathing suit and racy high heels. From the smiles around me, it was clear that I was very beautiful in this scene. This scenario would be any barfly’s best dream.

Soon I was in the hot tub, getting my boobs worked over by Robert and Clay. That tableau was followed by a shot of me stepping out of the hot tub with Clay’s hand in my shorts. Of course the camera had caught me just as Clay found my clit and I offered verbal approval.

Next I was dancing with Robert. He was fondling my bottom under my suit. Then I was dancing with Jason. First his hands were on my breasts under my suit, then I was perched on his crotch, eyes closed. Now the camera zoomed in quickly as I removed my suit. My breasts were seen bare for the first time. The camera panned down over my flat belly to my crotch. It teased around my bush, ending with a lovely image of my pouty lower lips. I didn’t remember seeing these close-ups of my bare breasts and pussy last night.

New scene. Me getting my boobs washed by Tammy’s and Robert’s tongues. My legs were wrapped around Jason as he ate me out. My hips were urging him on. I had seen enough, and wanted to go. Robert sensed my mood.

“I think you’d better see the rest,” he declared. He kept me seated by firmly placing his hands on my shoulders.

On screen now, I sucked in Robert’s manhood. Then my legs were high in the air and Jason was mounting me. Shots of my face showed I was enjoying this, with my hands behind my head. Robert’s cum was soon dribbling from my mouth and Jason was splashing my tummy.

The scene now segued to Jason sliding up my torso and cramming his cock in my mouth. This was followed by Clay taking me, with a hint of violence. The camera nicely recorded my change of emotion from shock and fear, to lust and passionate participation.

And then the final scene. Me crawling over to Colin, virtually begging him to fuck me. Robert entering me from behind, and finally Clay completing the trifecta. It was a long scene as I expertly brought off Clay and Robert, and then slipped my bush over Colin’s black monster time after time. The climax was just that as I screamed and moaned for the camera.

It was really embarrassing to see myself portrayed this way. I definitely wasn’t the type of woman I saw on the screen. The woman in my video was performing every bit as lewdly as the woman in the porno movie the night before. Mine was a very erotic film. I began to wonder who would ever see this video. There was little suspense in that regard as the men’s club logo again flashed onto the screen.

My Rude Awakening

“Francine, I think you are familiar with our club logo by now,” Robert began. “Have you ever heard of the MENSA club?” I had, vaguely. “You may recall that MENSA is a club of the brightest people in our society. People with very high IQs.” Now I remembered.

“Our club has a different purpose. MENFA is dedicated, quite simply, to sex. Our club initials are an abbreviation of the club’s official name: Male Engagement of Nubile Females Association. But most of us know the club by it’s simpler nickname… the Men’s Fucking Alliance.” I was appalled, but not truly surprised.

“Jason is our membership chair. He is responsible for recruiting new men and women for our club. Clay is the club’s legal mind. Colin handles media and security. You might call me the business manager.” Robert paused.

“Our club has a fairly high overhead, Francine. This condo costs quite a bit to lease and maintain. Frankly, we need your help to keep the club in good financial health.” I was wondering where he was heading with all this talk about the club. I certainly didn’t intend to join.

“The video you’ve just seen is one of our membership recruiting tools. I think you can imagine the interest it will generate among prospective male members.” Oh my god, they’re going to be showing this to the general public!

“And it is also a recruiting tool for you as well.” What! “You’ve been married for how long now, Francine?” The seriousness of my situation suddenly hit me like a fist in the stomach. “Michael would enjoy seeing you at your best, too, don’t you think?”

Robert no longer needed to hold me in place. My body went limp.

“From your reaction, Francine, I sense that you are not enthusiastic about wanting to share this video with Michael. Fortunately, I believe we have a solution that will work to everyone’s advantage. Here’s what we propose. We’d like you to help us out while you’re here in California. We’re pretty certain that a number of club members would like to make your acquaintance… in the spirit of the club’s founding purpose, of course. You understand what I’m proposing, don’t you Francine?” His ‘proposal’ was crystal clear.

“And of course we would show our appreciation by not mentioning to Michael the fun you would be enjoying as a member of our club.” I was thinking a mile a minute. Somehow I needed to get out of this house and run away. I’d get another apartment where these assholes couldn’t find me.

“Benito, can you put up that last image please? We know this would be a change in lifestyle for you Francine, and that you might have second thoughts along the way. So we do have one other piece of encouragement.” On the screen an e-mail flashed up. It read:

Dear Michael,

I’m having a wonderful time here in California, and want to thank you for letting me come. But Honey, I think I made a terrible mistake last night. I had too much to drink, and got carried away at a party. You know we don’t keep any secrets from each other. So I’m sending you this picture someone at the party took of me. I wanted you to see it from me before you saw it from someone else in the company.

Your loving wife,

Francine

“Can you imagine the pictures that could accompany this message, Francine?” My heart sank. There would be no escape. If I ran away, these guys would send the video to my husband. They had me now… and it looked like they would be having me more soon.

“Clay, do you have a contract for Francine?” Robert concluded.

Clay came forward with a legal document.

“Francine, I suspect you have some things to think about now,” Clay began. “We don’t want to pressure you into something you don’t want to do. So why don’t you go back to your room, look over this contract, and bring it back to us within an hour.

“One other point to keep in mind, Francine. I don’t believe Robert explained the details of our automated club messaging system. It is 10:00 right now. At precisely 11:00, our e-mail system is set to send this draft e-mail to Michael… unless of course we enter the system and delete the draft.

“The first message will contain one of the earlier pictures from your video. If additional messages are required, accompanying photos will of course be taken from later and later portions of the video. On the other hand, as soon as we receive your signed contract, we will promptly cancel the message. Do you understand the importance of our automated e-mail system, Francie?”

“Yes, Clay, I understand perfectly.”

“Good. Well then, we look forward to seeing you back here within the hour.”

I took my contract and a pen Heather handed me, and in shock I retreated to my room. The hallway was quiet now, but I was fairly certain that the sex I had heard previously behind these doors was not totally consensual. Robert could call this a men’s club or whatever he wanted. It was a brothel. I wondered how the women behind these doors had been enticed into service.

In my room, I frantically tried to think of another option. I was so worried I was having trouble concentrating. I looked for a telephone in the room, or anything else that could help me. Of course there was no telephone. I thought about my marriage. How would Michael react if he received the e-mail Robert showed me? Not only would he know I had been unfaithful to him, he would also know that word had gotten out in the new factory. I’d have a reputation for sleeping around, and Michael would be the laughing stock in town. I didn’t want to hurt Michael, I didn’t want to lose my husband and marriage, and I didn’t want to go through life with my friends thinking that I was a loose woman. Ironically, I could avoid all this by actually being a loose woman. What a bizarre turn of events.

Finally, I determined that my best strategy would be to play along, but to minimize my exposure (so to speak). Once I was out of the condo and back in my apartment, I would not pick up the phone. I felt certain that the men’s club wouldn’t send a message to Michael without my response to a specific request.

I looked over the contract. In essence, it said that I was agreeing to consensual sex with virtually anyone. Possible sex acts, and combinations thereof, were listed so as to avoid any confusion later. I waived my right to require use of a condom or other birth control that would restrict the pleasure of either partner. The contract was clear. By signing it, I was agreeing to become one of the club’s prostitutes… with one exception. Clay was very clever in how he had drafted the contract. He specifically noted that I would not receive any compensation for any acts in which I might engage. Because no money changed hands, technically and legally I could not be charged with prostitution.

There wasn’t much language to protect my rights, but time was slipping away. I had no choice. I signed the contract and walked it back to the play room.

When I had essentially handed my body over to Clay, there was clapping and cheers all around.

“You won’t be sorry, Francie,” Tammy offered brightly. Jason left to cancel the e-mail.

Robert passed out glasses of champagne. “To the newest member of the Men’s Fucking Alliance.” It sounded great to the guys. I of course wasn’t nearly as thrilled. I knew that I had just signed up to be the bitch for any man these guys pointed in my direction. I could only guess what kind of sex acts I would soon be asked to perform.

“I’d like to head back to my apartment now,” I requested. “I’ve got a lot to sort through.”

Clay looked at me in mock surprise. “Francine, didn’t you read the contract carefully? Your membership comes with free room and board. You’ll be staying here. We’ve taken the liberty of putting your apartment key in a safe place, and we’ve already told the apartment manager that you’ve chosen to stay at the condo for awhile. He’s a member of MENFA and was quite happy to hear that you’d joined us. I’m sure you’ll be meeting him one-on-one in the near future. He’s forwarding your calls to our discreet switchboard here.” So much for limiting my time at the club.

Club Rules

“I believe your belongings from the apartment will be arriving shortly. There are a number of items you won’t need in your room, however. We have a strict dress code for women in the club, Francine. Women are to wear only panties provided by the club. These are recognizable by the MENFA logo which adorns them.”

I was familiar with the panties he was describing, because I had a pair on. Tammy and Heather were wearing identical knickers.

“You are also not to wear any clothing in the condo except for those items provided by the club. This should be a simple rule to follow, because so far the club has only three articles of clothing to offer. The club panties, club robes and club slippers. When you are in the condo, we specifically ask that you wear your red slippers. The color of your slippers helps members identify you easily... although a woman with your striking figure hardly needs assistance standing out from the rest.

“Because of our dress rules, you won’t be needing other clothes while you’re here. We will be placing the clothes from your apartment in a changing room you will use whenever you need to leave the condo.

“And lastly, our members have a preference for red lipstick. You’ll find some in your room. Please remember to apply fresh lip gloss each time you leave your room. Do you understand these terms of your contract better now, Francine?”

So much for limiting my exposure. These guys had obviously thought of everything. They wanted me to be a hooker, and they wanted me to look the part. I may have lived a sheltered life in the past, but it was now clear that my assets were to be put on display. When selected, I would need to fulfill the sexual desires of the membership. It was a sobering thought. My one month of service was beginning.

Robert continued filling me in on rules of the house. “Francine, there are a few fundamental club rules I want to go over with you. The first of these concerns security. For the safety of both you and the club, you will be watched and recorded throughout your stay here. There are multiple cameras in your room. Benito…”

The screen lit up once again. I was standing in my room, shedding my clothes. Nude, I searched for the bikini in my purse. Just before putting it on, I examined my figure in the mirror. I now realized that last evening, when I arrived at the party, others had also examined me through this looking glass.

“Just in case play was to get too rough, we are ready to intercede. You will not be physically harmed during your stay here.

“These tapes also help to keep the membership in line. If one of our members were ever to consider disclosing club details, they understand that tapes of their exploits here would be furnished to family, friends and media. As a result, we have found our members to be both discrete and cooperative.

“Despite the importance of security to MENFA, the club values the well-being of its members most highly. The need for the utmost in member satisfaction is clearly written into the club by-laws. We will need your active support in this regard, Francine. Your attitude during interaction with club members is vital to the success of the club.

“To help us gauge member satisfaction, members are asked to rate their experience during each visit to the club. We will be providing you with member evaluations from time to time. But there is also no substitute for immediate feedback, Francie. In your room, above the full length mirror, if you look carefully you will see a red light. While you are entertaining a club member, your effectiveness and enthusiasm will be evaluated in real time. If your performance begins to slip, the red light will begin to flash. Rapid flashing means that you are not living up to club standards. This sub-par performance causes the club computer to automatically load an e-mail for delivery to Michael. An improvement in your attitude is signaled by a cessation in flashing. Once the red light stops flashing, the e-mail is deleted from the ‘send’ queue. Do you understand our quality control program, Francine?”

“Yes, Robert,” I replied icily. “You want me to fuck whomever you send my way, and you expect me to do it with enthusiasm.”

1...345678