One Month of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather introduced us. I felt like a schoolgirl as he confidently looked me over. I never thought I would wonder this, but I was asking myself if I was good enough for him.

“Francine, could you please turn around once for me?” he requested. He liked everything he saw, including the tattoo on my ass. He turned me to face him, looked me in the eyes and told me I was beautiful. Any resistance I might have had to being his woman melted away. I was ready to do anything he asked. His first request was to see my room. I took his hand and led my leading man down the hall.

Once inside my room, he approached and wordlessly stripped off my robe and panties. I returned the favor, leaving him standing nude in front of me. I looked him over. Within minutes, one of Hollywood’s most famous leading men would be making love to me! I kissed his flaccid penis to life. He was enjoying the attention, so I concentrated on the part of the man between my lips. I gave him the best blow job an actor could get.

After he had recovered from my lip service, it was time to utilize his member for its originally intended purpose. I led him to the bed and stretched out on it seductively. I was ready to receive him and he knew it. He looked down at the most beautiful woman he’d seen in some time. He moved on top of me. As I curled my fingers through his chest hair, he aimed his lance. I felt his cock open my lips. He sliced his sword into me.

Robert wanted energy, and I provided it. Each time my leading man forced his way into me, I contracted my vaginal muscles. It was work for him to pull his tool back out of my box. I threw my legs high up into the air and milked my swarthy actor for all he was worth. I put my hands behind my head, in complete submission. He hammered me, and I screwed him back. A few minutes later, he erupted in a sweaty conclusion to a memorable evening for the both of us. In another life, I would have wanted his seed. I could see myself having his baby.

He talked to me briefly, but too soon he was gone. I was left naked in my bed, fully fucked, and wondering how I could feel so good about what I had just done. I looked at the clock and realized that I needed to get ready for my next companion.

At 10 minutes before 9, Heather summoned me to the playroom again. I applied my lipstick and went to greet my second “boyfriend”. Francis was a very successful LA businessman. He was a graying fox, with bright eyes and a trim figure. My experience with him that evening was quite an eye-opener. Francis romanced me more than used me. He was as interested in my satisfaction as he was in his own. We had a wonderful, loving time together. By the end of the evening I found myself asking why a man with his money, grace and charm came here for fulfillment. Still, I was glad to be able to spend some time with him. I hoped he would visit me again.

Reflections on the First Week

By late Friday night, I had entertained ten different members of MENFA. Each of them had fucked me at least once. Most had requested, and received, additional service. As I looked back over the week, I had a number of unexpected revelations.

First of all, I was surprised at the quality of men who had shared my bed with me. Two actors, a professional athlete, a number of successful businessmen, a motion picture producer, the owner of a manufacturing company and a talent agent. I was getting to know a powerful group of guys. And I enjoyed their companionship. My boyfriends were very considerate to me, complimenting me often. They made me want to serve them. And truthfully, by the end of the week, I was doing so willingly.

I also was struck by the physical demands of what I was doing. By Friday night, I was exhausted. The sex I was having was as strenuous as my workout routines in the gym back home. I had intended to write to my husband every night, to remind myself that I was doing this to protect my relationship with him. By the end of the week, I was just too tired.

And there was one other physical impact of having so much sex. My sex drive was increasing perceptibly. Even while at work during the day, I had begun to think about sex. I was hornier than I could ever remember. It surprised me that I was beginning to really look forward to getting fucked at night, knowing that I was going to get it at least twice. In just a week, I had changed from a faithful housewife to an eager vamp, ready to take on multiple lovers every day.

Another Party Weekend

As the weekend approached, I wondered what Robert had in store for the girls and me after our work was concluded for the week. Managing the club was apparently a fair amount of work for Robert and his cohorts. By week’s end, they were ready for some personal enjoyment. Late Friday night Robert, Jason, Clay and Colin gathered in the playroom. The men’s club had programmed the girls and me to physically desire and to willingly provide sex in the evening. These guys knew where we stood, and how easy it would be to get us to lie down for them. They found little resistance to their sexual advances. We basically fucked their brains out for two days straight, and sent them packing with deflated dicks and aching testicles.

Robert was thrilled with the transformation of his sexy blonde in the shiny red slippers. Once things got going late Friday night, I don’t think I managed to put any clothes on during the whole weekend. When the guys weren’t after me, trying to stick something in me one way or another, I was on my own aggressive quest. I was constantly on the lookout for a chance to wrap myself around Colin’s chocolate thunder. I figured this would be my one and only opportunity to make it big with a marvelously well-hung black man like Colin.

Weeks Deux and Redeux

My reputation within MENFA had grown quickly. By the beginning of week two, my dance card had filled for the full length of my stay. Robert, ever the businessman, added a boyfriend to each of my evenings in order to accommodate some of the pent-up demand. To make it through an evening within a reasonable amount of time, I quickly learned to work efficiently. I watched a couple of instructional videos Heather provided, and I asked the girls for tips. By the end of week two, I was a well-trained hooker. I could get a man up, and off, pretty much as fast as I wanted.

After three weeks, I had been fucked by thirty different men and I’d gulped down quite a few pints of jism. This after having one lover in my first twenty years. The count of thirty would actually have been higher except that a few of my companions must have been senior members of the club. They got seconds before others got a first taste of the hot new chick.

Francis was a special case. He visited me each week, and was always the last of the evening. He surprised me on the second week when he asked to stay overnight. As I was thinking how to reply, for one of the only times during my stay at MENFA, the red light began to flash. The club was telling me the correct answer. Francis and I spent the night together that night, and on every subsequent visit he made to my room. I was dangerously close to forming a strong mental as well as physical bond with Francis. We were kissing a lot, and it was playful, affectionate and intimate. I was going to miss Francis the most.

Weekend Number Three

On the Friday of my third weekend at the condo, Jason told Heather and me that he had spotted a new girl. It was up to Heather and me to bring her to the men’s club. What played out was a familiar script for me, because I had experienced it myself just a few weeks ago. Heather and I chatted with Jill for most of Saturday. Heather coaxed her into purchasing a tantalizing bikini, which draped her pretty young body sensuously. Jill was as shy as I had been, and was attractive in her own way. She was a petite woman and very trim. Jill reminded me of the china doll I played with so carefully when I was a young girl. The men would not be nearly as tender with her later that night.

Jill accepted our invitation to the Saturday evening party. We picked her up, and I watched the sparkle in her eyes as she surveyed the magnificent entrance to the condo. I would see this expression on her face many more times that night. The men surrounded her as soon as we approached the bar in the playroom. They had already received their assignments. Jill’s starring role began. The evening went off without a hitch… well, except for Jill, who was hitched up and ridden numerous times. It was also fun for me to see myself being taken for the first time just as Jill was also falling into MENFA’s seductive trap.

Sunday, Robert had arranged a number of appointments for me. While continuing to be gracious, Robert was beginning to push me to my limit. He was booking me heavily. I was the most popular girl in his stable right now. Robert was making sure he got as much out of me as he possibly could. Between boyfriends early in the evening, I saw Jill in the playroom. She had panties on like mine, and laced-up sparkling blue slippers. I couldn’t help myself. I went over to say hello, but was really wanting a look at her ass. Sure enough, Jill now sported a pretty tattoo on her cheek. It was a nice image of her getting her bell rung by Jason. I smiled at her with the knowing expression of an older sister. Jill was one of us now.

My Last Days of Service

During my final week, Robert was really pressing me hard. I can’t honestly say we were getting along that well. Every chance he got, he was ushering another man into my room. I couldn’t even keep track, but I’d guess that I had twenty repeat visits on the weeknights alone. Trust me about this, having twenty men in your snatch within five days is a lot of sex. Even for a girl as experienced as I had become.

My plane home was on Sunday morning. The Saturday before I left was one of the most memorable days of my life. I was awakened at eight with breakfast in bed, served by Jason. After eating, Jason used the knife from my plate to cut off my robe and panties.

“You won’t be needing these anymore,” he told me. He looked me over with a sense of appreciation. Did I notice a hint of sadness as well? Jason tried to etch my image in his brain. The freshness of my face, the swirl of my hair, the brightness in my eyes. The fullness of my breasts, the smoothness of my belly. The slenderness of my waist, the fullness of my hips. The perfect tone of my legs, the perfection of the flower that had blossomed during my stay with MENFA. Jason kissed me. I kissed back. He rolled over and onto me. He brushed his manhood through the petals of my womanly target. When he was fully ready, he looked me in the eyes and entered me for the last time.

Jason fucked me hard that morning. He had always been a stud, and that morning was no exception. I received him willingly, and without regret. And then he said goodbye.

One of the girls came in and washed me. She gave me a douche, which was an unusual luxury. She was followed by another member of the club. And another. And another. By lunch, it had been nonstop sex, with girls to clean me in between… and a douche about each hour.

Clay brought me lunch, and aspirin. After eating together, Clay took in my loveliness on my last day of service. Being Clay, he kissed me brusquely. I wouldn’t have expected anything less. He rolled me over, and took me from behind. He had always thought of me as his personal bitch. Fitting that in his last opportunity he would screw me doggy-style.

Tammy came to wash me and give me another douche. Someone else changed the sheets. Tammy and I chatted like the close friends we had become. I will readily admit that I had grown to love her. When she got up to leave, we both had moist eyes. I’ve rarely hugged someone so hard. Tammy turned and I didn’t see her again.

My afternoon was filled with men… literally. By the time dinner rolled around, I had been on my back so much that my butt was sore. Colin brought dinner and more aspirin. Someone came in and changed the sheets again. Colin, the true gentle man, and I dined together. As always, he was so shy. Few words were spoken. But our thoughts were clear nonetheless. I suspected that this was the last time I’d see Colin as well. After we finished eating, I asked him how he was feeling. In a fit of openness, he told me he was going to miss me a great deal. I was so taken aback that a lump developed in my throat. I hugged him. Then I kissed him. And then I seduced him. When we were both spent, he thanked me for being so generous. That was the crowning blow. I started to cry. Within a few minutes he had dried my eyes, wished me good luck, and took his leave.

The men continued to come to my room for one last fling. By ten o’clock, I’d had sex with over twenty men in one day. It was the most sensuous day I’ll ever live, and a day that I’ll never repeat.

Francis was the last. I knew he would be. He bathed me, powdered me, and pampered me. We went to bed, but I didn’t sleep much. Too many thoughts were conflicting me. And once Francis entered me, we wouldn’t be parted. His cock spent more time inside me that night than it did outside.

When morning came, he finally completed what he had started many hours earlier. It was the last fuck I would have in my four poster bed. Francis kissed and licked me until I finally joined him in the ultimate satisfaction. We held each other for a few minutes. He told me how much I meant to him, kissed me passionately, and left with a heavy heart.

I thought this was my last good-bye. I was wrong. After Francis had gone, I was alone with my thoughts. There was a light knock on the door. I still had no clothes, but I went to the door anyway. Robert was waiting for me. In his arms was a beautiful new dress. He had purchased it especially for me. Beside him were packages that contained the rest of a completely new outfit.

“These are for you, Francine… the nicest, most wonderful woman I know.”

How did I know that he would win back my heart at the end.

“Put on your new clothes, dearest. I’ll help you gather your things, and then I’ll drive you to the airport.”

On the way to my flight home, Robert helped me think of an explanation for the tattoo. Fortunately, Robert and Michael bore somewhat of a resemblance. I ultimately explained to Michael that with the tattoo, I was dedicating myself to him in every possible way. Which was true. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t too upset about the tattoo. I found that he enjoyed making love to me from behind more than before. I’m sure it was because he could look at my tattoo while he fucked me.

When Robert said goodbye to me at the gate, the people around us no doubt thought we were husband and wife. Not because there was heat between us, but because we were simply so comfortable with each other. Robert thanked me many times, and told me how much he and his friends would miss me. He wasn’t as open with his own feelings as some of the others, but it was clear what he thought about me. Robert wasn’t his usual chipper self. He was already sorry that I was leaving. One last strong, long hug. I strode for the gate and didn’t look back. It would have been painful for both of us.

Home At Last

Even after I arrived home, MENFA had surprises for me. In my suitcase, souvenirs had been provided for Michael and for me. Robert had also slipped in a bonus… $1,000. I was so surprised when I found it. For a young couple like Michael and me, it was a Godsend. The money more than made up for the soreness I experienced the first few days back.

A few weeks later, I received an unexpected endowment from a charitable organization in southern California. The stipend was sizable. It allowed Michael and me to buy a new house. One stipulation accompanied the endowment. I was required to attend a meeting of the board of directors every six months. In southern California. Airfare and expenses were provided. I don’t think I need to tell you who is on the board. Or what activities accompany the board meetings.

I was very careful never to let Michael know about my one month of service, or my activities during follow-up trips to board meetings. It was only after my second board of directors meeting that Michael shared with me an important secret he had been concealing all along.

When Michael first heard the location of my corporate training, he decided to give a call to a former fraternity brother who lived in the area. This older brother, Robert, had been an upperclassman when Michael joined the frat. Michael remembered Robert as popular with the ladies. Even while still in school, Robert had parleyed this charisma into an entrepreneurial venture with some coeds. It was therefore no surprise when Robert told Michael about the unique club he had set up in Southern California after graduation.

Robert requested a photo of me. Wanting to impress Robert, Michael sent Robert the sexiest picture of me he could find. Robert was indeed taken by my image. So much so, in fact, that Robert became persistent (and persuasive) in asking Michael for the opportunity to recruit me for his club. Initially, Michael had been merely flattered that Robert found his wife to be appealing.

Michael knew there was virtually no chance I would consider, let alone accept, Robert’s laughable request to provide sexual favors on demand. With this fundamental trust in my character, Michael felt safe listening to Robert’s sales pitch. Over the course of a few calls, however, Michael’s attitude toward Robert’s club slowly changed. Robert was beginning to convince Michael of the benefits my membership would have for Michael himself.

Michael had always enjoyed our love-making, but Robert emphasized the education I would receive at MENFA. I would be returning to Michael with some new tricks in the art of love. In the end, this proved to be a legitimate point. Michael has indeed personally received some of the benefits of my newfound knowledge in how to serve a man.

Robert also pointed out to Michael that Michael wouldn’t be making love to me while I was gone. As a member of Robert’s club, Robert would just be keeping my engine running in preparation for my return to Michael. Eventually, Robert wore Michael down. Michael granted Robert permission to approach me and let nature take its course. Michael didn’t worry much about the outcome.

Of course when he made that decision, Michael didn’t know about the choreographed production number Robert used to lure women into his service. Michael and I now recognize that I was simply an easy mark for Robert’s sophisticated trap. Nature (to the extent it was involved) and a charismatic Robert certainly prevailed during my one month stay at the men’s club. During my time there I developed into a much more sensuous woman than before.

When I now think back on my time at MENFA, I note that my biggest decisions at the club were driven by a desire not to let Michael know what was happening to me. Ironically, without my knowledge, Robert was updating Michael about my exploits two or three times a week. At first Michael was shocked to learn of my capitulation. But Robert was careful to put a positive spin on my activities. He also recounted only about half of my actual interactions with the men of the club.

Michael had not been surprised when he saw my tattoo for the first time because he had seen it before… on the asses of some lasses during a complementary visit to MENFA the week before. Robert wanted Michael to experience first-hand the benefits of MENFA. Michael did indeed have a great time at the club. When I eventually learned of Michael’s dalliance with some of my club sisters, who was I to question Michael’s choice of partners? At that time I was generously sharing my youthful charms with many of Robert’s friends.

I’ve heard it said that service is it’s own reward. That has proven to be true for me. I’ve met some really wonderful people at MENFA, I’ve had some great times, and I’ve received rich fruits for my labor. In fact, two weeks from now I have a screen test for an upcoming movie. I happen to know the producer and director… really well. Wish me luck!

1...345678