One More Cribbage Game

Story Info
My wife gets more than she expects this time.
4.8k words
4.23
62k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

Ted had been out of town on business for some time. He got back into town last night, so I was looking forward to our Saturday Cribbage game.

Debbie came out of the bathroom Saturday morning wearing the white swim suit cover up robe I had gotten for her. It was immediately obvious she had nothing else on. Blushing as usual she kissed me on the cheek and gave me a cheery good morning greeting.

I was obvious she was looking forward to our cribbage game as well.

"Ted should be here shortly babe, do we have coffee?" I asked.

"I know," she responded, "I am making the coffee now."

"Ah, of course you realize what that robe is going to do to him," I chuckled.

I never get tired of looking at her body, especially when she wears something like this cover up robe. The silky material is thin enough that you can see the darker color of her areolas and nipples as well as her small tuft of hair above her pussy. When she passes in front of a window, there is even less left to your imagination. Her firm apple ass, her flat stomach, her tiny waist, and her jiggling tits topped by her rock hard nipples, it is all visible. She is a work of art.

"Oh I suppose," she whined. "You men are all alike," she laughed.

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Debbie chimed.

I knew she would get it. I was not surprised. And there was no doubt in my mind she definitely would be getting it, probably in her mouth.

"Holy Shhhh, Debbie, Debbie, Debbie, you knock my socks off girl!" I heard Ted bellow from the front door. "WHOA baby, anybody ever tell you that you are hot, hot, and HOT!"

"Oh shush Ted, it's just a robe," she said. "Gary is setting up; I'll get your coffee."

As Ted walked behind my wife, he paused in the living room to grab a pillow. This was no easy feat since he had to tear his eyes away from her firm hot ass to do so.

He walked into the dining area shaking his head. "Gary you are one lucky mutha," he said.

He pulled his chair out and said, "I am sorry man, but there is only so much a guy can take," as he nodded to the huge tent in his sweatpants. He tossed the pillow under the table and we both laughed.

"She has that effect on me too," I chuckled as I slid my chair back to show him the tent my cock had created.

"I have eyes man, I have eyes. I am sorry man, but your wife is just too hot for me to stand it. I can't control this." He nodded toward his cock.

"Are you two being naughty?" Debbie yelled from the kitchen.

"No," Ted replied, "we're just being normal," he chuckled, winking at me.

Debbie walked into the dining room carrying 3 cups by their handles in one hand, and the coffee pot in her other hand.

Walking over to Ted she glanced at the tent in his sweatpants and commented as she managed to release his cup from her hand to set on the table, "Are you excited to see me Ted," she blushed brilliant red as she stared at the huge tent in his sweatpants.

She began to pour Ted's coffee. Before she could react, he reached and pulled her robe open exposing her firm tits. "Oh I am excited for sure," he said as he stared at her jiggling firm tits.

"TED!" she shrieked as she jerked, slopping a little coffee in the process. "GARY! Your friend is being naughty, make him cover my boobs," she yelled as she squirmed trying to get her robe to shake into place over her jiggling tits.

Ted reached and cupped both of my wife's tits with his large hands. He squeezed and pinched her erect nipples between his fingers.

"TED!" she again shrieked.

"Well you said you wanted them covered," he replied obediently.

"NOT LIKE THAT!" She giggled as she tried to squirm away from his clutching hands. She was at a distinct disadvantage since she still held two coffee cups in one hand and a full pot of hot coffee in the other.

"Oh," Ted replied as he leaned forward removing one hand and replacing it with his face as he sucked one of her big firm nipples into his mouth.

"Mmlike mthis," Ted mumbled with her nipple in his mouth.

"Gary, make you friend behave himself," she whimpered with a giggle as Ted sucked viciously on her nipple.

"Ted, behave yourself," I said innocently.

My wife's nipple was noticeably redder as it popped out of Ted's sucking mouth.

"Spoil sports," he chuckled as he pulled her robe back over Debbie's quivering breasts.

"I swear, you men!" Debbie muttered with a giggle as she finished pouring Ted's cup full.

"And just what are you going to do with that?" she said with a somewhat scornful tone as she nodded to his tented sweatpants.

"What, this?" Ted said as he lifted slightly from his seat and shoved his sweatpants to the floor. His huge black cock bobbed and swayed in the air with a little bubble of pre cum at the tip.

"I suppose you're hoping to put that in my mouth," she commented almost innocently as she looked at his cock bobbing between his legs.

"I brought a pillow Debbie," Ted responded with a laugh.

"Gary, your friend is being naughty again," she giggled.

"Ted, don't be naughty to my wife," I said nonchalantly.

"I suppose you expect me to suck it too," she said as she stared at the growing bubble of pre cum oozing from the tip. Her tits were practically pulsating from her rapid breathing.

"And I suppose you expect me to let you finish in my mouth too?" she said as she stared at his throbbing cock.

"Well one can hope, right?" he said with a broad toothy smile.

"What am I suppose to do with your stuff?" she asked almost trance like as she stared at Ted's cock.

"My stuff?" Ted said questioningly.

"Ya, you know the stuff that comes out of it," she said with a slight giggle.

"OH, you mean my CUM." Ted laughed. "Well you're the one addicted to the taste of it, so I am guessing you will swallow all of it." He chuckled giving me a wink.

"I am NOT addicted to the taste of that stuff," she blurted stomping her bare feet which caused her tits to jiggle provocatively.

"Cum Debbie it's called cum," Ted laughed.

Still beet red and staring at Ted's cock she said, "OK cum then. I am not addicted to the taste of your cum," she whined.

"But Debbie, I brought a pillow," Ted whimpered.

She stood there staring at his cock for quite a while. Finally she licked her lips and mumbled, "Well," she paused looking at Ted's cock bobbing, "we'll see. I will think about it."

It was obvious she wanted to suck his cock. If she was going to suck his, I will be damned if she wasn't going to suck mine too.

She moved and set her cup down pouring it full of coffee, then moved to set a cup in front of me and poured it full.

As she moved to take the coffee pot back into the kitchen, I clutched her waist and pulled her closer to face me.

I quickly reached out and parting her thin robe, reached and slid a finger easily into her very wet pussy.

"My oh my," I said as she put up a somewhat modest struggle, with my finger buried in her cunt.

"Check this out Ted," I said as I twisted her around to face him. I pulled her robe open in the front so he could see her cunt was literally dripping wet.

"GARY! What are you doing?" she gasped as I spun her around and pulled her robe open for Ted to gaze at her wet cunt.

"I am guessing we both have an above average shot at having her suck us off," I laughed.

Ted quickly reached over and slid a finger into my struggling wife's dripping cunt to his knuckle. When he pulled it out it was dripping wet from her pussy juices. He quickly slid his finger into his mouth and sucked her juices off from it.

"MMmmmmmmmmm, Nectar of the gods," he exclaimed.

Debbie jerked out of my grasp and darted back toward the kitchen.

"Really," she ranted in faked disgust, "Is that all you men ever think about?"

We smiled at each other as I stood up and slid my sweats to the floor before sitting back down.

"Debbie, you just don't realize the power that hot body of yours commands," Ted yelled in to her.

"I know what you two want," she replied. "It's all you guys ever think about."

"I brought a pillow Debbie," Ted repeated with a chuckle as he winked at me.

Debbie walked back into the room. She went to her end of the table and took a sip of her coffee without sitting down. She seemed to turn a darker shade of red as she slowly walked to our end of the table.

She stood and watched as I was shuffling the cards. She kept glancing at Ted's black cock bobbing. He had not bothered to slide his chair into the table yet. Her tits heaved as her breathing seemed to be coming in almost gasps.

The tip of Ted's cock was oozing pre cum which sat there glistening.

"Well," Debbie almost gasped. "I suppose I m-m-might as well get this over with," she stammered and she dropped to her hands and knees and disappeared under the table.

"I knew it," Ted laughed as he watched my wife drop to the floor and begin crawling under the table. "She just can't pass it up," he chuckled. "OW! Damn she slapped my leg."

Ted's eyes widened as I saw her small hand come from under the table to grip his cock by the shaft. Then her head appeared from under the table as she first licked the pre cum from the tip of Ted's cock, and then took the head of his cock into her mouth.

With the head of his cock in her mouth her hand pumped rapidly on the shaft. I leaned over to watch as her hand pulled away from his shaft to allow her head to descend on his cock.

"Ggaakkk," a slight gagging noise came from her as his cock entered her throat. The next thing I saw was her face pressed against Ted. His pubic hair flattened against her lips and his balls compressed by her chin.

She kept his cock lodged tightly in her throat for some time. Finally she pulled back gasping as she again rapidly pumped his cock.

"HOLY FUCK DEBBIE!" Ted blurted. "You are good at that," he said in a gasp.

"I swear man, every time I feel her force my cock into her tight throat I am in fucking heaven," Ted gasped.

She pulled his cock from her mouth. "Scoot forward," she said to Ted.

He scooted forward a bit. "More," she said from under the table.

He did as she instructed. "Just a little more," she said.

"Girl, my ass is about off the chair now," he stammered as he scotched just a wee bit more forward.

My wife took his cock head back into her mouth and locked it there with her lips as she jacked him off into her mouth.

Suddenly Ted's eyes flew wide open.

"HOLY FUCK MAN!" Ted exclaimed. "You wife just shoved one of her fingers in my asshole!"

"OH FUCK!" he squirmed. "Now she has two fingers stuck in there!"

I watched as Debbie was jacking his cock with a fury and finger fucking his asshole with an equal amount of fury.

"Oh ya, I probably should have warned you about that," I chuckled as Ted had both hands flat on the table and was stiffened with his mouth hanging wide open.

"It's a little trick she picked up from the fat pizza delivery guy when we were out of town," I added as I chuckled again.

"Fat pizza d-d-delivery guy?" Ted stuttered through clenched teeth.

"Ya, I got it all on video, we can watch it after this if you want," I calmly explained as Ted was about to explode in my wife's sucking mouth.

"Oh Fuck Debbie, HERE IT COMES!" Ted bellowed through clenched teeth. "Aaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Fuck Fuck Fuck! Oh fuck Debbie suck it, suck it!"

I could hear my wife's orgasmic moaning and swallowing repeatedly around Ted's cock as he spewed his hot thick cum into her mouth.

Keeping the head of Ted's cock locked in her lips she continued jacking him until he began to squirm almost uncontrollably. Her fingers pumped in and out of his asshole, and then finally stopped. She held his cock head in her mouth as she squeezed him to make sure she had it all. Pulling her fingers out of his ass and letting the head of his cock pop free from her mouth, she disappeared back under the table.

Ted nearly slid out of his chair before he pushed himself somewhat back up, then slumped back with his long wet and totally limp cock draped over his thigh.

"FUCK MAN!" Ted gasped as he struggled to breathe, "That was the wildest thing I have ever felt. Holy shit man there was no way I could stop from shooting my cum down your wife's throat. FUCK, FUCK!" he gasped.

"Ted what did you do," my wife murmured as she coughed from under the table. "That was a lot," she said as we could hear her swallowing.

"Well it's been a while and your new finger trick might have had something to do with it," Ted responded.

I knew I was next as I felt her pull herself over to me using my legs. As I braced myself for what I knew was coming, I heard the lawn mower start up outside.

I chuckled, "I hope you're thirsty today babe," I said with a laugh. I felt her slap my naked leg as she gripped my cock.

"Is that Jason?" Ted said as he pulled himself more upright in his chair.

"Yup, and he will be wanting to be paid when he finishes the lawn," I laughed.

I felt another slap on my leg as she was busy jacking me off under the table.

"So tell me about this fat pizza delivery guy you mentioned," Ted said.

"I can do ya one better. We can watch the video when she is finished with me. It is easier than me trying to explain it," I laughed, and again felt another slap on my leg as she was deep throating my cock.

With my cock buried in her throat, I felt her tugging at my legs to slide forward. I knew full well what she wanted.

I scooted forward enough to accommodate her and immediately felt two of her fingers jam into my asshole. She gripped my cock with her lips as she jacked me off with one hand and finger fucked me with the other.

There was absolutely no way to avoid it. "Now babe, NOW! Aaaaarghhhhh!" I moaned as I felt my thick cum welling up then spurting into her waiting mouth. I felt my ass clenching her fingers with each thick spurt.

I could hear her moans as she swallowed my load. I am sure her moans were her climaxing as she swallowed.

She continued stroking my cock squeezing every last drop of cum out of it as she slowed her finger fucking of my asshole. Finally she pulled her fingers out of my ass and my flaccid cock popped out of her mouth.

"I am telling you man, she is definitely one of a kind!" Ted said as he rolled his eyes.

"You ready for that video?" I said as I began to regain my composure.

"You bet I am," Ted said leaping to his feet. His limp wet cock dangled between his legs.

I stood as Debbie was just emerging from under the table on her hands and knees. The sash on her robe dangled and as she stood her robe hung wide open displaying her naked body to both Ted and I.

"Gary, I am not sure about showing that video to Ted," she blurted quickly as she stood, hastily licking her cum coated lips.

"Oh relax babe, it's Ted. The video is hot and I'm sure he'll love it," I said as I pulled my sweatpants up and moved into the living room to hook the video up to our big screen TV.

Ted followed dragging my wife behind him. "Come on Debbie, I am dying to see this fat pizza guy," he chuckled as he gripped her hand.

Ted had pulled his sweatpants up about half way so he could walk, but his cock still dangled limply between his legs, swinging back and forth. Her flimsy robe was flowing wide open. Her tits were wobbling and her nipples were jutting out a good solid inch.

She sat down on the sofa, beet red as usual and Ted plopped next to her as I finished get the TV ready. Seeing his cock was still out I pushed my sweats down and plopped down on the other side of her.

I pressed play as Ted was pulling my wife's hand over to his cock. Her tiny hand gripped it and began lazily pumping it as she watched the video commence. She reached with her other hand and began lazily jacking on my cock as well.

I reached over to finger fuck her pussy, but Ted's big hand was already there.

I was showing Ted the first of the two Pizza videos. When it showed Debbie stripping off her clothes before she put her robe on, Ted hooted.

"Damn Debbie you are the hottest thing on two legs girl, I am telling you!" Ted exclaimed.

Releasing his cock, she slapped his thigh, "You're just saying that because I let you put your penis in my mouth," she giggled before resuming her stroking of his cock.

When she opened the door and eventually Tubby finally entered, Ted laughed. "Holy shit look at the size of that fat assed brother!"

"That's exactly what I thought," Debbie mumbled. "But he was nice," she added.

With Debbie explaining how she wanted to prove to her husband that she was not a prude and if Tubby would help her by taking some pictures of her naked, Ted shouted, "Oh boy this is gonna get good here now."

In the video as my wife finally built the courage to take her robe off, I glanced and saw Ted's cock starting to become alive. Mine was close behind. As she turned to face the fat black pizza guy, Ted's cock stood nearly erect, as did mine. Her beet red color and her nervous hesitancy excited both Ted and I.

"Oh my," Debbie said coyly. "It seems this video is exciting a couple of guys," she giggled as she pumped our cocks in unison.

"Debbie, it is clearly having a positive effect on you too girl," Ted said as he pulled his dripping finger out of her cunt and sucked it clean before putting it back inside of her.

Abandoning his big cock for a moment, she slapped his leg, and then returned to jacking him off as she watched the video intently.

When the video got to the point where Debbie asked if she could get a picture of her holding his black cock, Ted was rock hard.

When she told the pizza guy he could put his cock in her mouth, I was rock hard.

I reached under her and began running a finger around her puckered asshole as Ted continued finger fucking her now squirming hot cunt.

Watching the video I timed it so when she drove her fingers in the fat guys asshole, I drove mine in hers.

I don't think I have ever seen her have a bigger or more long lasting orgasm. She moaned and thrashed against both our fingers as we embedded them as deep in her as we could.

"Aaaaiiiiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeee, OH DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!" she screamed. Her body convulsed, her tits bounced, her nipples swelled, as she bucked, then tensed and heaved against our fingers.

The fat guy was pumping his extra thick hot load into her mouth and we could see she was struggling to swallow it all.

Both Ted and I were wide eyed at my wife's overpowering orgasm as she continued to buck against our fingers.

"WOW Debbie!" Ted finally managed to speak. "That was totally fucking incredible!" he said.

She had gripped both our cocks so hard it felt like she was trying to squeeze them off, as her body was racked with her orgasm. Finally I felt her grip loosen on my cock and she went back to slowly pumping it, as she began to settle down.

"His stuff was the thickest I have ever swallowed," she mumbled between gasps as she regained some composure.

Both Ted and I noticed Jason at about the same time. We had not even heard the lawn mower stop and we were surprised to look and see him standing behind the sofa.

His baggy shorts were pooled at his ankles and he was slowly pumping his huge cock as he watched the video and all that was taking place before him.

Debbie had not noticed him as she slumped in post orgasmic bliss on the sofa still slowly pumping our cocks.

Ted said, "Jason my boy, come around here and lay on the floor on your back."

Jason jumped as Ted spoke, but finally complied. He stepped out of his baggy shorts as he moved to the spot Ted was pointing. When he came around the sofa, Debbie's eyes immediately went to his huge cock bobbing as he walked.

She knew she was going to have to suck him.

He lay down where he was instructed. His cock pointed straight up looking even bigger against his skinny frame.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12