One More Cribbage Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ted stood, his cock was pulled from my wife's grasp, and her hand fell limply to the sofa. Ted reached down and pulled Debbie to her feet. My hard cock slipped from her grasp as she was pulled up by Ted. She was weak and wobbly from her intense orgasm. Ted first peeled her flimsy white cover up robe off of her and tossed it to one side.

Then Ted stepped behind her and reached under her arms to cup both of her tits to steady her on her feet. With his height, his hard cock was pressed into her bare back as he moved her toward the recumbent Jason.

"If you don't mind Gary, I want to see this kids horse cock penetrate your wife's wet cunt," Ted said.

I was a little perplexed at Ted's boldness in suddenly taking control, but decided to go along with his move. I shrugged my approval to Ted.

Cupping and squeezing her firm tits and pinching her engorged nipples, Ted walked my wife up to stand astraddle of Jason. He moved her a bit forward, and then backed her up a little as he was trying to line her wet pussy up with Jason's flag pole of a cock.

Debbie dazedly allowed herself to be maneuvered into a position that Ted selected. Her firm hot body still quivering a bit, her flat firm belly heaving as she breathed heavily sensing what was about to take place.

Satisfied he was directly over the target; Ted eased my wife down in a squatting position over Jason's now throbbing cock. She reached down and moved his cock to her dripping wet cunt lips.

I was now leaning forward with all of my attention on Jason's huge cock as my wife's dripping cunt first touched the tip of it. Ted was leaning down while still cupping Debbie's tits to watch Jason's cock penetrate her.

When the fat head of Jason's cock slowly slipped into my wife's wet cunt, Ted shifted his grip from her heaving tits, to her tiny waist and he pushed her down more.

Jason's huge cock began to disappear inside Debbie's pussy. As she sunk lower and lower on top of Jason his cock went deeper and deeper into her wet cunt.

Her moans soon filled the room as she took his cock deep into her cunt. Her body was quivering as she reached as low as she could go. His cock was now in her to the hilt.

Ted reached under her arms and again cupped her breasts as he nudged her forward. Her feet slipped from under her as she leaned further forward. Ted reached to her back and pressed her down flat against Jason's skinny chest.

Her tits were mashed against his tee shirt. He reached and pulled the shirt up so he could better feel her rock hard nipples against his bare chest.

Jason began pumping his cock in and out of her wet cunt. His butt rose as he thrust into her, and then fell back to the floor over and over.

Debbie's hot apple ass rose and sunk in unison with Jason's pumping.

Ted kneeled behind my wife and grabbing his cock began swiping it around her exposed puckered asshole.

Between his pre cum and her overflowing pussy juices, his black cock soon glistened.

Debbie again knew what was coming as she slowed her pumping motion to allow Ted the time to line his rock hard cock up with her wet asshole.

Once the head of Ted's cock settled against her puckered asshole, Ted pushed forward pressing the head past her sphincter. He then drove nearly half of the length of his cock into her ass.

"Aaaaiiiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" my wife moaned in another orgasm. Her moaning continued nonstop as Ted sunk the rest of his cock deep into her asshole. He and Jason were both pumping their cocks almost in unison.

I quickly lined up on my knees in front of my wife's grimacing face. Jason had an up close and personal view of my hard cock sinking into my wife's mouth and pressing into her throat.

Her muffled moans continued as I fucked her mouth, Jason fucked her cunt and Ted fucked her asshole. I think Jason was the first to shoot his load into her cunt, followed closely by Ted who filled her asshole. Their moaning and grunting harmonized in a weird sort of way with my wife's constant orgasmic moans.

I came in third as I pumped my load into her gulping mouth. This caused yet another orgasm for her.

Ted was the first to finally extract his long flaccid cock from my wife. It came out with a slight popping noise and he rolled over to one side of her collapsing on his back with his cum coated limp cock lying over his thigh.

I pulled my limp cock from her sucking mouth. She slowly lifted herself from the drained Jason and his horse cock fell with an audible wet plop to his skinny thigh... His huge cock still looked big as she pulled herself over to him and sucked his cock into her mouth making sure she cleaned the cum from it.

She pulled herself over to Ted and sucked his cum coated cock as well to make certain she got all of it.

Ted then swiveled and scooted down to Debbie as she lay on her back with cum oozing from her cunt and her asshole. He pushed her legs apart and began scooping the dripping cum onto his fingers, then feeding them to my wife. She licked his fingers clean each time he had gathered enough to transfer to her mouth.

Ted surprised me by suddenly dropping his mouth to my wife's wet cunt and licking her. He gripped her legs and pulled her wet pussy hard against his face as his tongue burrowed into her.

Her moans again filled the room as her toes seemed to curl and she soon moaned out, "AAAiiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeee!" as she undoubtedly filled Ted's mouth with her juices.

I am not sure how long we all lay there. Eventually, Debbie pulled herself up and padded naked down the hallway. We all gazed lustfully at her tight firm body and her firm apple ass as she moved away from us. She was indeed one very hot looking girl, and it was very obvious she loved the taste of hot cum. But then she also seemed to be fond of cocks in her ass and her pussy.

12