All Comments on 'One More Cribbage Game'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Debbie does everyone

I think it's time for Debbie to experience more than just Ted and Jason. She seems ready to take on some new cocks. Maybe Jason's dad, or the FedEx driver or anyone else. She definitely has come to love these various cocks and the sweet cum she gets from them.

I love that your stories piss off the pathetic whine babies because they include a wife who enjoys getting fucked and a husband who enjoys it as well. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I believe Debbi

makes a real man a great.... Ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

tags said it all 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love

Don’t listen to the haters. Love the story please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: anonymous-love

Please explain why you feel the need to worry about what others think? Did you enjoy this story, fine, say so. Do you really think anybody gives a flying fuck about what you think? Do you have any idea how ridiculous it is for you to tell the author to ignore those that agree with you? As to story, just another typical piece of trash in loving wives. That's my opinion anon, just as valid as yours. Get it?

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Cribbage Game

I love Debbie and her pussy/ass/throat. Gary can be my best bud if he wants. Agree with Anon that Deb should have more cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was before or after

she doing Dallas? When will she go to NY? If she leaves, will those two suck each other? Ideas to turns this really bad story even worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awesome story I think you should have her sister show up

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Great story!!

Love reading the others too!

Keep them cumming! 😈

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Jamal can’t even spell Cribbage, never mind play it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous