One more Famiiy Vacation reimagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh, Daddy!” Jill gushes, her face blushing and her pussy quickly turning red as it engorges with blood, her clit beginning to protrude. “I HAVE been a bad girl. I do need to be punished!”

Leaning over her, I run my hands over her body, starting at her tits and letting my fingers drift down to her hips and legs. Once on her thighs, I spread her legs wide, opening her ready pussy to my hungry gaze. Raising my right hand, I try a first, tentative slap down onto her cunt. There’s no real sound of a smack, but Jill gasps slightly nonetheless.

I leave my hand resting on Jill’s mound, savoring the heat warming my hand.

“Oh, Daddy. I don’t think you’re REALLY angry with me. That was no spanking at all, just a little love tap!”

Looking into my wife’s eyes and grinning, I raise my hand again.

“Are you questioning me, Daughter?” I reply in a demanding voice, bringing my hand down onto her pussy with much more force this time.

And this time, there is an audible SMACK. I spanked her pussy harder than I’d intended. Jill cries out, shocked.

“Shit! I’m sorry, Jill!”

Jill is breathing hard, and doesn’t say anything for a few moments. After she recovers, she looks up at me.

“Jill? Mommy’s not here, Daddy,” Jill replies in a little girl voice. “It’s just you and me, and you’re rightly punishing me for my NAUGHTY behavior. But I’m not sure this is really punishment, Daddy. I think I kinda like it. I think I almost came when you spanked me that last time.”

My eyes are wide, shocked that my wife Is apparently into a bit of pain. We’d never explored that possible aspect of sex before, and we’ve explored ALOT of ground over the years. My cock is unbearably hard and beginning to leak precum. But I need to get back into character.

“This IS punishment, young lady. You are NOT to enjoy it!” I command, raising my hand for a third time and coming down hard, very hard, onto my wife’s now dripping cunt. The smack is loud, and squelchy; and Jill’s exclamation is even louder.

“OH MY GOD!!” she screams, grabbing her nipples and twisting them brutally.

My hand still on her pussy, I shift my weight onto my palm, grinding it into her pussy.

“Unggghhh!!!” Jill screams, her orgasm taking her, a hot flood covering my hand.

I hit her again, rubbing her mound after the smack. Jill screams out again.

“OH...YES...DADDY!!!” Jill yells out, reaching forward and grabbing my fuck stick. “I’ve got to have your cock in me now! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your little girl!

Pulling me forward by my cock, Jill jams my thick tool into her dripping snatch. As I step in and bury all 8” in Jill’s sopping cunt, she grabs my arms and plants them on her hips.

“Fuck me hard, Daddy. Make your little girl cum again!” she demands as she goes back to torturing her engorged, tender nipples.

I fuck “Hannah” vigorously, but slowly, pulling almost all of the way out and then slamming my cock home, spanking her pussy with my own body as I bottom out. I have to hold onto Jill tightly so she doesn’t slide off the couch and off my dick. After only a couple dozen strokes or so, I can’t hold back any longer.

“Here comes Daddy’s load, Baby!” I yell, my oversized balls spasming, flooding my wife’s cunt with cum.

“Oh, God, yes!” Jill yells, rocking against my cock, her second orgasm taking her to nirvana.

Once we’re both spent and coming down, I collapse on top of her, exhausted.

“Where did THAT come from?” I ask her, my cock beginning to soften within her tight, warm pussy.

“Where did what come from?”

“The Hannah role-play. THAT was unexpected.”

“Oh, I don’t know. It just kind of came out in the moment. Didn’t you like it? Sure seemed like you did!”

“Oh, I liked it alright. It was fuckin’ awesome. I don’t think I’ve cum that hard since college.”

“Yea, I noticed. I’m weirdly kinda jealous of Hannah right now. I think you’d really like to fuck her!”

“Oh come on, Honey. Give me a break! It was just role-play. And it was your idea!”

“Don’t get defensive. I’m not judging. She is our daughter; but she’s also a tight piece of ass with a gorgeous pussy and amazing tits. And that skin! Where the hell did that alabaster skin come from? Not my southern Italian ancestry, that’s for sure. Must be from one of your Irish ancestors.”

“Christ, Honey! What a way to talk about our daughter!”

“What, you haven’t seen her naked in many, many years. Let me tell you. Our daughter is out-of-this-world HOT! I get so jealous when I see her in the locker-room shower at the gym, soaping up her tight, smooth pussy and firm C tits. Fucking youth, they have no idea how good they have it.”

“Sarah’s pussy is hairless also?” I ask, gulping roughly, my mouth suddenly dry at the graphic turn of the conversation.

“Of course. I took her to the laser place where I had mine removed when she graduated from high school. Kind of a private gift.”

“Wow! So much information. Too much to process!” I laugh, suddenly uncomfortable, my cock again growing firm in Jill’s pussy.

“Yea,” Jill chuckles, feeling me expand inside of her. “You’d fuck her in a heartbeat if she’d let you, and if I’d let you. Definitely.”

“Our little girl, not so little anymore, done with college even, at least her Bachelor’s,” I respond, not knowing what else to say, really.

“Speaking of college, you remember what we used to do to each other after fuck parties with our friends?”

I grin widely, a hot flush of embarrassment covering my cheeks, glad to change the subject away from Hannah.

“Yea, I remember. Man, I haven’t even thought about that in years. Why did we ever stop that?”

“Because we stopped fucking other people when we got married, you dope!”

“Yea, why did we do THAT?”

“That I’m not sure of anymore. It seemed like the sensible thing to do at the time, being loyal to the marital bed and all. We were 23 and had had our fun, sown our “wild oats”. And then Hannah came along, and it REALLY didn’t seem proper. But right now, I’d fuck the next guy I came across. Wouldn’t you like to stick that monster of yours in a pussy other than mine?”

“Are we really discussing this?”

“We can. Why not? We’re adults. And Hannah’s no longer a child, or even around much, except for school holidays. And we LOVED sex with sooo many incredible partners back in college. Remember 3 years ago, when you hurt your back at the gym? You were laid up for 3 weeks, and unable to perform your “husbandly duties”. You practically begged me to find someone to fuck me while you couldn’t. I admit that it was hard to go those 3 weeks without a cock plowing my cunt, being used to sex with you at least a couple of times a week. But it’d been so long since we shared ourselves like that, I just didn’t feel comfortable with the idea; though I did love you even more for thinking of me and putting it out there. Besides, that huge dildo you bought me more than satisfied me in your absence!...To be honest, within the first week of your forced abstinence, I was using it more than daily. My libido’s been in overdrive since!”

“Wow! When did you find the time? Certainly not when I was home. You’re, let’s say, vocal when you cum. No way I’d miss that happening daily. I only recall you using it maybe half-a-dozen times in bed at night during those 3 weeks.”

“Yes, well, my lunch hour turned into wolfing down a salad in 10 minutes in my office, and the next 50 spent in my private bathroom giving Bart a workout.” She giggles.

“Ha!” I laughed/choked out. “Never knew you named it. Bart, huh?...Wait a minute. You were climaxing in YOUR bathroom, the one I designed and had installed in your office?!”

“Yes, that’s why they call it a PRIVATE bathroom, duh.”

“And you weren’t concerned with anybody hearing you?”

“Of course not. I had both the bathroom and office room doors shut.”

“While I’m still surprised that your secretary Megan didn’t hear you, as loud as I know you to be...Um, Darling, you do realize that the reason that project was such a pain was that it’s not up against a “wet wall”, as in a wall full of plumbing pipes that can easily be tapped into, which all of the standard restrooms are. The other side of YOUR bathroom’s wall is the main conference room.”

“OH, GOD!!!” Jen fairly shrieks, her hands over her mouth.

“I can’t believe no one said anything to you,” I reply with a chuckle.

“Now it makes sense!” she exclaims. “Holy shit, this is bad!”

“What makes sense? What’s bad?”

“At some point during the first week Bart and I were getting acquainted, Megan stopped scheduling meetings in Conference01 during my lunch hour. Obviously I’m not in them. It’s generally the time my senior staff get together twice-a-week to prepare for our 3pm meeting to brief me on the same days...When I asked about the change, she got kind of dodgy and, now that I think about it, VERY red-in-the-face, and told me that Charles had decided to hold them in his office for awhile.”

“Ha, ha, ha!” I roar. “They TOTALLY heard you in there, moaning and screaming like a banshee!”

“THIS IS NOT FUNNY, DAVID! I have to work with these people. I demand, and NEED, their respect!”

“Oh, Honey,” I gasp, trying to catch my breath and calm down, “they respect you all right. Who doesn’t respect a woman who knows how to get herself off...THOROUGHLY!”

“Stop it, Dave! I’m serious!”

“Sorry, but, really, so am I. They respect you and the excellent work you do. Your company has never been more profitable. You’re human, with human needs and desires, just like them. The fact that you never figured out that they heard you, that there were no snide remarks, snickers, or cheesy jokes at your expense, shows you their respect for you.”

“You really think so?”

“Definitely. Though I’m sure Charles is looking forward to this trip to Miami even more now!” I chuckle.

“Ohhh, stop,” Jen replies as she punches my arm playfully.

“Whatever happened to that monster, “Bart”, anyway? I don’t recall seeing it after I was back in action, satisfying your every need,” I smile broadly.

“I gave it to Hannah,” Jen replies, matter-of--factly.

“What?!”

“Sure, I didn’t need him anymore. And I didn’t want to just toss it. “Bart” was very good to me over those 3 weeks, and deserved another nice wet pussy to snuggle into.”

“Glad you can be so casual discussing a sex toy and your daughter’s pussy. You really are randy today!”

“I think I might really miss it, the variety of other partners; and I haven’t tasted pussy in FOREVER!...Or I’m just still horny,” Jen laughs. “But we’re drifting off topic here...Hey, you want to revisit our college days and “clean each other up?”

“Sure!” I reply enthusiastically. “I haven’t tasted cum in a long, long time.”

Back in college, after sex with some of our friends, Jen and I would go someplace private and “clean up.” This was our euphemism for Jen slurping the girl cum off my dick, and me sucking the spunk out of her cunt. I’d never sucked my own spunk out of Jen’s twat, as the idea totally skeeved me out; but I’m feeling particularly adventurous, and super horny right now, sooo...

Afterwards, lounging on the couch, I languidly run my fingers up and down Jen’s inner thighs, teasing her pussy as I cross from one leg to the other. I can still taste my jizz on my tongue. Not bad, though it’s been so long that I don’t remember what other guys’ spunk tastes like anymore, so nothing to compare it to.

“Say, Jen. I got you a gift for the cruise, but now I’m thinking I should give it to you now, so you can take it along on your trip to Miami.”

“Oh, what’d you get me?” Jen asks with anticipation. She loves surprise gifts.

Getting up, I walk to the front closet and reach up behind a box of winter gloves and hats on a shelf, grabbing a large shoebox from behind it.

“Well, I didn’t know that you’d given “Bart” to our daughter,” I explain as I walk back and plop back down on the couch, my semi-flaccid cock bouncing off the cushion, “so this was not meant to be a replacement, just an interesting, hopefully exciting and enjoyable addition. A Bart companion, if you will.” I smirk. “But since I’m guessing “Bart” is off at college with Hannah, you’ll need something to keep you company on your trip to Miami.”

I hand her the box, giving her my best wicked smile.

“Or someone,” she replies as she accepts the box from me. “After our earlier conversation, I’m thinking Charles could fulfill my needs on this trip. With that body, I’m thinking, maybe hoping, that he’s hung like a horse!”

“Really?! Well...sure. I’m okay with that, if that ends up a possibility. So, if we’re going to possibly get back into our open sex life, does that mean I can join the mile-high club on my way to Athens?”

“If the opportunity presents, go for it, stud,” she giggles as she opens the box.

“What the hell is this?” she exclaims, slightly in awe.

“It’s a new dildo for you, of course.”

“I can see that; but I’ve never seen one like it before,” she replies, turning it over and over in her hands. “I’m not sure I can actually get this...thing, up my cooch. It’s HUGE!”

The dildo is rigid but covered in a pliant silicon layer, shaped like a petite woman’s forearm making a fist, and then mirrored, so it was 2-fisted. It’s about 15” long.

“And who’s the other end for, if I may inquire?”

“Not for anyone, at least it wasn’t. I just thought it was unique, and pussy-stretching, and HOT, and they didn’t have a single-head version. But now that we’re looking at reopening our “marriage bed”, it can be for anyone you think’s game to give it a go with you.”

“Well, thank you, Honey. I’ll be sure to take it out for a spin on my trip. This is going to stretch my cunt like nothing since Hannah’s head on her way out!” she laughs.

Jen gets up and heads upstairs to pack for her trips. She’d better get moving if she wants to make her flight.

“Hell, with Charles on this trip, I doubt you’ll need it!” I call out after her, laughing.

MONDAY EVENING

MIAMI, FL

I push through the revolving door at the Hilton and shake myself like a dog, water flying everywhere. It’s fairly pointless, as my outfit and hair are soaked. Charles is right behind me, his carry-on roller bag momentarily getting stuck in the door. He pushes the door backwards a bit and gets his bag free. I stride to the front desk with my own carry-on, Charles bringing up the rear.

“Good evening, Ma’am,” the receptionist greets me. “Checking in?”

“Yes, under the name Jennifer Adams, please.”

“Okay, let me see here....Adams, A-D-A-M-S?”

“Of course, how else would you spell it?” I snap...”Sorry, I didn’t expect the thunderstorm and am soaked. I apologize.”

“No need, Ma’am. I understand.”

“Well, I appreciate that; but there’s no reason for me to be rude. I’m sure you get too much of that as it is.”

“Yes, well, it happens, and I accept your apology. But...I’m not finding your reservation. Could it be under another name?”

“It shouldn’t be; but try Charles Langley, L-A-N-G-L-E-Y” I suggest, looking at Charles with a WTF look.

My secretary ALWAYS books my trips under my name, regardless of who’s coming with me.

“No, nothing under Charles Langley either. Nor is there anything under a similar spelling.”

“Ugh! I don’t know what happened, guess we’ll figure it out once we’re back,” I reply, fishing out my credit card.

“We’ll need 2 rooms. I’d like one with a seaside balcony if available. Please tell me you have something available! Charles, any requests?”

“No, whatever’s available is fine with me.”

“Umm, I’m truly sorry, Ma’am; but we’re booked solid tonight. I can try finding you a room at another Hilton?”

“Really? Nothing!? And please, call my Jennifer. I hate being called “Ma’am.”

“Sorry, Ma’am, I mean Jennifer.”

“I always stay here when I’m in town. I absolutely LOVE South Beach. You really have nothing? Not even a suite? I don’t mind paying for a nicer room.”

“Honestly, Jennifer, there’s nothing open, even a suite. The only empty suite we have is unavailable because of a broken showerhead.”

“I’ll take it!” I reply quickly. “Don’t care about the shower. I’ll make due. Now what about Charles? Anything else we can make work? Maybe a room just vacated by a frat party that simply needs DEEP cleaning?” I ask while grinning at Charles. “He can deal, can’t you Charles?”

“Sure, Jennifer,” Charles chuckles. “I can deal.”

“Sorry, Jennifer, but that suite is it, all we’ve got unoccupied. It’s been a REALLY busy week already.”

I sigh heavily.

“Describe this suite. One room or two? What size bed? Balcony?”

“It’s a single bedroom with bathroom, and a separate living area, king size bed in the bedroom. There is a couch in the living area, of course. And it’s on the top floor, so the view from the balcony IS amazing,” she adds, trying to spin the crappy situation.

“One minute...Ashley,” I reply, noticing her nametag. “Charles, can I speak to you for a minute?” I ask, walking away from the desk and pulling Charles with me.

“What’s up, Boss?” he grins, finding the whole situation, and particularly my agitation, humorous.

“I really don’t feel like finding another hotel in a rainstorm; but I also don’t want a call from our lawyers regarding a sexual harassment claim. Can you and I share a room without there being a problem? We can find a new hotel tomorrow after our meeting.”

“Sure, no problem. Though I don’t see how I could possibly consider anything you do as harassing me. You’re the ultimate professional.”

I sigh heavily again, taking his arm and walking him even further from the counter, where no one can hear us.

“Look, Charles. I am a professional, in that I keep my home life and work life very separate. But a hotel room is not work. You don’t walk around a hotel room in a suit the entire time you’re in it. You get comfortable, like when you’re at home... This needs to stay between us, okay?”

“Sure,” he replies, a quizzical look on his face.

Looking over my shoulder to see what Ashley is up to, I see that she’s doing some kind of paperwork, not watching us. I look back at Charles and unbutton my blazer and open it, exposing my chest. Underneath, my blouse is soaked and my nipples are rock hard from the air conditioning in the lobby, and VERY visible through the shear fabric. Charles eyes get VERY wide.

“Why are you showing me,” he waves a hand indicating my chest, “this? Are you weirdly testing me or something?”

“Not at all, Charles. I’m just gauging your reaction to what I’m thinking will be the most innocent thing you would be exposed to if we share a room for the night.”

“Huh?”

“God, this is awkward...Look, I don’t wear underwear, hardly ever. I don’t have any on; and I don’t have any packed. It’s why you never see me without a blazer or sweater on. I also don’t wear or have anything like pajamas. I sleep nude. And I don’t want to have to pussyfoot around in wet clothes, undress in the bedroom where I can’t hang my clothes to dry, etc. I want to be comfortable, like a regular evening of down-time at home. Can you deal with that, or will it be a problem?”

“Uh...no, I suppose not,” he chuckles. “Anyway, I’m willing to deal if you are. While I do wear boxers, I don’t like wearing them to bed. They get twisted up when I roll around in my sleep. I sleep nude, like you...on the couch, of course,” he hastens to add.

“I can work with that,” I respond, surprised by his laughter. To keep the mood light, I add: “And next time I present “the girls” to you, please don’t hurt their feelings by referring to them as just “this!” These babies are beyond impressive, as you’re soon to find out, whether we like it or not.”

Charles nods and smirks. “Looking forward to it.”

I give him a raised eyebrow and turn away.

Going back up to the counter, I get Ashley’s attention.

“We’ll take the room. We’ll work it out.”

“Oh, great! I’m really sorry about this. I can’t imagine what happened to your reservation.”