One more Famiiy Vacation reimagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay, buddy. This should be interesting. Back up a bit. I need some room.”

Charles steps back, and I step toward him, my back to the railing.

“Back I bit more,” I instruct, making a shooing motion.

After he steps right back to the doors, I raise my arms, and then fall forward into a handstand, allowing my legs to rotate into the air. Quickly getting my balance and settling, I hand-walk myself back to the railing until my tits are up against the vertical bars, my hips up against the top ledge. (Don’t think I’d try this if it wasn’t such a tall ledge. Too scary!) Spreading my legs into an inverted splits, I let my legs rest on the balcony ledge, my pussy wide open and being flooded with the summer rain. It feels WONDERFUL, washing the soap out and tickling my rosebud.

“Oooo! That feels great!”

“Looks pretty great, also!” Charles retorts.

“I can’t see him, but I can tell from his voice that he’s got a huge grin on his face.

“Probably tastes great, also,” I suggest. “Care to for a drink of water?” I suggest coyly.

Charles needs no further prompting, stepping forward and diving right in, his mouth on my pussy in seconds. He makes a short show of lapping water out of my cooch; but quickly dispenses with the theatrics and starts going to town on my cunt, licking me out with abandon.

“Ahhh!” I moan, my arms getting weak, more from the stimulation than fatigue.

“That’s it, baby. Eat that pussy! Suck my clit!”

Charles complies greedily, working his tongue over my lips and into my tunnel, paying plenty of attention to my clit.

“Don’t forget my rosebud, or she’ll get jealous,” I tease him.

Charles immediately drags his tongue back over my asshole, rimming it gently as the rain refills my open pussy.

“Oh, yes!” I cry. “Lick it! Fuck my asshole with your tongue!”

Charles rolls his tongue into a little dick and plunges forward, spreading my rosebud with his tongue and fucking it slowly.

“Oh, shit!” I scream, my arms losing their last remaining strength as yet a 3rd orgasm comes crashing down on me.

“Grab me!” I yell, as my arms collapse and my legs begin to slide off the ledge.

Charles stands up quickly and grabs me by my hips, picking me up like a doll and spinning me around like a baton, setting me down on my feet. Turning around, I give him my best smile.

“That was incredible,” I gush. Reaching up and wrapping my arms around him, I pull him in for a passionate kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth and swirling it around his own. He kisses me back with equal vigor. After a minute or so, I break the kiss and catch my breath.

“Now let me pleasure you,” I say simply as I drop to my knees and grab his cock, guiding it into my mouth.

It’s huge, and its girth fills my mouth completely. If it was any bigger, my jaw wouldn’t stretch any farther to accommodate it! I drive my head forward, taking in what I can. I can get about 1/2 of it in before the head is bouncing off the back of my throat. I stroke the rest of his tool with both hands as I bob my head on the rest, coating it with my saliva. After a few minutes, I back off and the head pops free with a plop. I proceed to work my mouth and tongue along the length of his shaft, swirling my tongue around his engorged cockhead frequently.

“Ohhhhhh, shiiiiiiit,” Charles moans. “I’m gonna cum soon!”

I stop what I’m doing and look up at him.

“Do you cum a lot?”

“Like a fuckin’ horse,” he tells me, looking a bit embarrassed.

“Awesome! I love swallowing cum, but if you’re a big cummer, I want you down my throat. I don’t want your jizz blowing back out of my mouth because I can’t get it down fast enough, and into my clean hair.”

Standing up, I take him by the hand and lead him back inside, water dripping off our bodies. Walking through the living area, I guide Charles into the bedroom and release his hand. Hopping up on the bed, I lay on my back with my feet up by the pillows, my neck on the lower edge, and my head hanging down and back, so I’m looking at his cock upside down.

“Step on up, lover,” and ram that monster fuckstick down my throat,” I command him.

Charles steps up tentatively and feeds me his cock. Taking it in with my mouth stretched as far open as I can, I reach out and grab him by the hips, pulling him toward me, driving his cock past my tonsils and down my throat, until his balls are tickling my nose. I push him back and pull him forward, his thick tool fucking my throat, breathing fairly easily through my nose. Charles relaxes and takes over, leaning over the bed and proceeding to stroke his cock in and out of my throat, never taking it totally out of my throat. I think my tonsils are tickling the underside of his fucktool. He fucks my throat for several minutes, my jaw beginning to ache. He’s grunting like a wild animal, clearly enjoying the shit out of fucking me orally. Just as I’m about to push him away because of my jaw, he cries out.

“OH, FUCK!! I’m CUMMING!!” he screams as he blows his load, spurting it directly down into my stomach.

After pumping what seems like a quart into me, he relaxes and begins to pull back. I let him back up just enough to have only his cockhead still in my mouth, which I lick and suck clean of his remaining spunk, savoring the salty flavor. Once I’m done, I release my grip on his tool and he stands up straight, only to collapse next to me on the bed, totally spent.