One more Famiiy Vacation reimagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It happens. There’s probably a Hilton in Miami, AZ that’s wondering where we are,” I laugh.

Ashley laughs as she hands me the room card; and Charles chuckles.

“Elevators are to your right. The room is on the top floor, last room to the left, right side of the hall. Enjoy your stay!”

We head for the elevator, our bags in tow. On the way up, I can’t help but think about Dave’s comment about not needing a toy with Charles here. “God! I wonder how well he’s hung,” I muse to myself. “All 6’ 3” of his broad, black, bald, Adonis self. I’m thinking, and hoping, that he’s HUGE. “Time to bring out my flirting skills.”

Once in the room, I immediately roll my bag into the bedroom, and start to strip, grabbing my phone as I unbutton my blouse. I text Dave: “Hey, Hon. We kinda left the swinging thing up in the air earlier, so I’m asking you directly. Can I seduce and hopefully fuck Charles? You good with that?” I hit send.

“We may as well get the awkward part over with,” I call out to him as my blouse comes off, my heels already kicked off my feet.

“Guess, so,” I hear him reply.

I hear my phone chime and see a text from Dave: “I thought we were clear. Enjoy, Babe!”

Pushing my skirt down and stepping out of it, I take a quick selfie of my naked body, and another close-up of my engorged pussy (I am soo fuckin’ horny right now), attaching them to a text back to Dave: “Already naked and working on it. Thanks, Hon. Love you! (Hug emoji) Enjoy these while you’re spanking it tonight!(wide grin emoji)”

My phone rings less than a minute later, more like 20 seconds. Looking down at my phone, it’s Dave, and it’s a video call. Sliding my finger over the phone to answer, I’m treated to a view of Dave’s cock, buried up an obviously young, bald pussy, pumping slowly and steadily in and out, the young woman moaning and grunting off-screen. The phone slowly pans up to the girl’s face.

“Laura?!” I exclaim.

“Hi Mrs. Adams!” she waves, her small breasts jiggling as my husband pounds her pussy hard, her LONG nipples hard as erasers sticking up from her breasts. “Your husband is completely destroying my pussy with his huge cock...” she pauses, her face suddenly going from ecstatic to concerned. “He told me you’d be cool with it?”

The phone turns to show Dave.

“Hey, Babe. Don’t think I’ll be needing that pic you sent; but thanks anyway,” he grins.

“You player! Didn’t take you any time at all to get yourself some! And Laura, no less. You’ve been salivating over her since she first started working at the Papa John’s when she was, what, sixteen? Is she even legal?”

“Of course, she’s Hannah’s age,” Dave chuckles.

“You’ll have to tell me all about it over our vacation.”

“Ordered a pizza. They were having a delivery special: free side of pussy,” the smartass responds, grunting as he delivers a few particularly hard thrusts. Laura grins, her eyes shut, moaning. He CAN be funny...on occasion. “But seriously, she kind of fell into my lap, as it were. Wasn’t planned. I was just hungry. And I don’t know if you noticed; but I’m fucking her on the dining room table, so the security cameras are getting every...fucking...stroke!” he grunts out, his breathing ragged as he pounds the girl’s pussy mercilessly, Laura screaming in ecstasy and oblivious to Dave’s words. “Maybe I’ll make a copy and we can watch it together later.”

“Sounds like fun,” I reply. “We’ll have to get some alone time away from Hannah.”

“Yea, maybe...or maybe not.”

“You sexy pervert, you do want to fuck your daughter! I fucking knew it!”

“Mmmm, shmaybe, shmaybe not. Gotta go, Hon. Gonna blow soon, fill this tight cunt with my hot jizz!”

I can barely hear him over Laura’s screams of extasy in the background. And he says I’M loud!

“Well, enjoy, Babe, and don’t drown the poor girl in your spunk. Doubt she’s ever been with a guy who cums as much you do, Lover...Now, time for Momma to get herself some. Bye, love ya!” I say and hang up.

I pick up my wet clothes and head back into the living room. My nipples are rock hard and jutting out a good half-inch, partly due to the air-conditioning, but mostly because I’m feeling horny and hopeful, though a bit unsure, if I’m honest with myself. It HAS been awhile. My whole body is still wet from the rain, my pussy moist and enflamed for other reasons, SEVERAL other reasons. I seriously need to calm down if I want to seduce Charles. Can’t be so obvious, and right now my cunt is going to give me away! I take a slow breath and put my mind in clinical mode.

Charles is unpacking his spare suit as I enter the room. He turns around and catches his breath, staring at my body.

“Go ahead, get it over with. Take a good look,” I challenge him, hands on hips.

He does, taking his time to look me up and down, THOROUGHLY.

“Wow!” is his first comment.

“Wow? That’s it?”

I’m not vain; but I know I’ve got a killer body. It’s just a fact.

“When’s the last time you saw a pair of tits this nice? I’ve met your girlfriend. I mean,” I quickly add, “Don’t get me wrong. I think she’s great, and great for you. She’s attractive, for sure; and she was a ton of fun at dinner last month. But maybe not quite in this league?” I laugh nervously.

This is not how I wanted this to go. Now I’m feeling seriously flustered, so I plow on, not knowing how to stop.

“And this pussy! Pretty fuckin’ nice, huh? Does Carla keep her box bare for you, or are you not into that? Sorry if the question’s too personal.”

“Jesus, Jennifer! You are too much!” Charles exclaims as he sheds his own wet suit coat and begins to unbutton his shirt. “Yes, if I may say so, you do have a very sexy pussy, AND the girls are just fuckin’ awesome. As to Carla, yes, for your information, she does keep her pussy bare, or did. We broke up the day after we had dinner with you and Dave.”

He continues to undress, shucking his shoes and removing his socks.

“Oh! I’m sorry. What happened?” This is perfect! He can tell me a sad break-up story and I can let my overheated cunt cool down.

“Right after we left, she went off on me about not informing her that my boss was drop-dead gorgeous. She said, and I quote, “Her tits are fucking unbelievable!” Apparently, she got a good look in the restroom, when you two went in to “powder your noses”, and you found a wine stain on your blouse, which I’m guessing you removed your blazer to try to dab out. I never did understand how anyone could make such an impression with a regular ol’ bra on, figured you must have had something frilly on, which didn’t really sound like you. But now I understand that you were going commando, which is why I chuckled downstairs when you explained your no-underwear policy. So Carla really did get a good look at those perfect tits...and your fucking nipples! Jesus! No wonder she demanded that I find another job. Anyway, when I told her absolutely not, she simply left. Haven’t heard from her since.”

“Shit, I’m really sorry, Charles...Wow...seriously? She left you over my tits?” I start to laugh uncontrollably.

“It’s good that we’re laughing,” he responds, laughing himself. “What comes next may be even funnier to you.”

“What’s that?” I ask, trying to choke back my laughter.

“Give me a few more seconds and it’ll be clear,” he says as he drops his pants and steps out of them, now down to his boxers. Gripping the waistband, he stops and looks at me.

“You sure this is going to be okay?”

“Obviously,” I reply, gesturing to my exposed pussy, which has, thankfully, begun to relax, looking not-so-flushed, with a flourish.

Charles pushes his boxers off and steps out of them. His fuckstick is fucking HUGE.

Definitely a shower, not a grower. It’s obviously at mostly flacid, hanging mostly down, but it’s still VERY thick and probably over 8” long. I’m guessing/hoping for 10” once I get him rock hard! I smile hugely.

“Very nice, very impressive,” I intone clinically, yet appreciatively. “But I’m not laughing, even a little bit. Nothing funny here,” I continue, gesturing towards his cock. “What am I missing?”

“Oh, well, then nothing. Never mind,” Charles responds sheepishly.

“Did I say something wrong?”

“No, not at all. It’s just, it’s one thing for a woman to have a bald pussy, it’s common even, but not a guy. Most guys only trim, if anything. I thought you’d find it odd, or funny.”

“Oh, well, I didn’t even notice. Dave keeps his pubic area shaved clean also, has since college, so it didn’t even register with me. I suppose you’re right though, probably not as common as with us gals. Very nice job, though,” I add, stepping closer. “I actually don’t see any stubble at all. Did you just shave this morning?”

“Na, I had laser removal a few years back. I hated the stubble itch.”

“Me, also! I keep telling Dave to have it done and he refuses, yet constantly bitches about the itch. He says he can’t imagine getting through the sessions with a woman handling his junk without popping wood,” I giggle.

Charles laughs. “It worked out fine for me. Got a blow job at the end of every session. The technicians could barely keep their hands off my cock during the procedures.”

I catch my breath from laughing and step back.

“Okay, Charles. I want you to take as long and thorough of a look at my body and its...parts as you need to feel satisfied and get it out of your system. Because what I do NOT want is to catch you stealing glances and peeks at me as I walk around the room this evening. THAT might constitute harassment in MY mind...So what would you like to see? Step on up and explore...eyes only...at least for now,” I smirk.

Charles steps towards me, his eyes on my tits. He actually leans in very close, studying my erect nipples. They harden as his warm breath caresses them.

“Sorry,” he says and steps back, noticing my arousal.

“Don’t be sorry. I told you take your time and take a good look.”

“Okay, in the interest of being thorough,” he grins as he kneels down in front of me, his face inches from my pussy.

“Would you mind raising a leg to spread your lips?” he requests simply.

“Uh, sure?” I reply, lifting my right leg and grabbing it in the air, like a ballet dancer.

My pussy opens wide as Charles places the fingers of his right hand just to the side of my outer lips and pulls them gently aside, opening me further, giving him an exceptional view of my cunt’s inner lips and protruding clit.

“Your technician did an excellent job on your pussy. I don’t see one stray, missed hair. From what I’ve heard, it can be difficult to get every last one.”

He removes his hand and gestures for me to lower my leg.

“Did you have your ass done also?”

In response, I turn around and bend over at my waist, reaching behind and spreading my ass-cheeks for him, exposing my little pink bud.

“Does that answer your question?”

“Sure does, very nice” he comments, his warm breath on my rosebud almost bringing me to orgasm!...”Well, I guess that about covers it. You’ve got a killer bod alright, Jennifer.”

“Please, call me Jen,” I smile. “Actually, I’ve had my entire body south of my hairline lasered clean. My ancestry is Southern Italy, and I definitely got hit with the hairy stick.”

“Okay, Jen, good to know,” he laughs. “Now you want to check me out, more closely?”

I eye his monster meat, taking a step forward. His cock twitches in anticipation, beginning to harden.

“No, I think I’ll pass. I get too familiar with that monster, and I’ll want to stick it in a hole, maybe several holes...probably several...”

Charles’ cock comes to full staff. “YES!” I exult in my mind. “A good 10” of turgid, thick, cut, fuck-meat! I’ve got to work this man into my bed!”

“You may have to give your “little” buddy a hand,” I remark, giving his cock a playful swat. “I think he needs “milking”, or he’s going to be “up all night”, I laugh.

“Hah, hah, you really think you’re ALL that,” Charles retorts, embarrassed.

“OH, I KNOW I’m all that, totally worthy of your member’s salute,” I grin evilly.

“Anyway, I’m going take a shower, wash that flight off of me,” I inform him as I walk back to the bedroom.

“Uh, Jen, the shower doesn’t work, remember? Ashley at the front desk told us: ‘broken shower’.”

I ignore him and rummage through my bag for my shampoo and body wash. Collecting them, I walk back into the main room, my pussy on fire again at what I’m about to do, every step forward causing my wet, engorged lips to rub against each other.

“It’s raining cats & dogs out there,” I state simply. “We’ve got a patio on the top floor, with Mother Nature providing ample water pressure. What more does one need?”

Sauntering past him and giving him a wink, I approach the French patio doors and open them. The deck is hug. Maybe 12’ wide x 8’ deep? Half of the deck is to the left of the doors, where there’s an outdoor table and 2 chairs, a large potted plant is to the right, and nothing in front. I walk out onto the deck, quickly soaked by the falling rain, which has lightened up a bit to a substantial summer rainstorm, no the torrential thunderstorm it was when we arrived. The rain is warm, and feels wonderful. Stepping to the rail, I take in the view, or what there is of it. It’s only mid-evening; but the heavy overcast and rain limit the view to the immediate beach front below, and lights from ships at anchor, riding out the storm. The breeze is actually very light, the rain coming straight down.

“Charles, come on out here. The rain feels WONDERFUL.”

Charles strides on out, his cock beginning to relax. As soon as he exits the shelter of the room, the rain soaks him, bouncing off his bald dome.

“It is nice,” he comments.

“Nice, this is going to be the most perfect, sensual shower of my life, with God himself washing me clean!” I exult with anticipation.

“Too bad Dave’s not here,” I muse to myself. “I’d love to share this with him. We could shower and fuck out here until we collapsed from exhaustion...Oh, well.”

Charles’ eyes widen at my frank statement, but does not comment.

I pick up the body wash and fill my left palm with it. Setting down the bottle, I tip my palm and let about half of the wash slide into the palm of my other hand, then quickly proceed to apply it to my upper body, slathering it over my tits as I turn to Charles, making sure he’s watching. Oh, he’s watching alright! I think his eyes are about to pop out of his head.

“Would you mind helping me out with this, Charles?”

“Uh, sure,” he stammers out hesitantly as he steps forward. “What would you like me to do?”

“Can you do my back?” I ask innocently, turning my body away from him but looking back over my shoulder and smiling at him.

Grinning like a schoolboy catching his teacher bent over at her desk and getting an eye-full, he grabs the body wash and squirts some into his hand. Setting the bottle back on the railing cap, he lathers up his palms and then places them on my shoulders, working the soap over the skin of my upper back.

“Can you work the muscles a bit while you’re at it?” I request, enjoying his touch.

Charles begins to knead my shoulders and back as he works his way from top to bottom, stopping once or twice for more body wash, being VERY thorough. My pussy continues to drip, the attention being lavished on me making me even hornier.

“Can you work it into my sides, also?”

Charles gets another squirt of wash and starts at my hips and works his way up the sides of my ribcage. As he approaches the sides of my breasts, I cross my arms and grip his hands, pulling them forward onto my tits. He doesn’t miss a beat and begins to knead my jugs with his slippery hands, the rain softly falling onto us both. I’m in heaven!

“Ohhhh!” I moan softly. “This feels soooo great,” I sigh. “Make sure you get my nipples REALLY clean,” I instruct him with a devilish grin.

Charles starts to caress my nipples, working his way around the areolas and finally to the hard nubs, giving them a little pinch and twist.

“Unghhh!” I cry out as my body convulses in orgasmic bliss, catching me by surprise. Guess I was more keyed up than I thought.

I feel Charles tense; but he doesn’t stop ministrating to my tits, prolonging my orgasmic ride. I can feel his turgid fuckstick poking me in the back.

“This okay?” he asks carefully, probably ready to stop at a moment’s request.

“Oh, better than okay, Charles. It’s heavenly,” I sigh. Turning to face him, I suggest

“Why don’t you work your way down the front now?”

He smiles and grabs some more wash.

I turn back towards the rail, enjoying his arms around me as he washes my body. He reaches around me and works up a lather over my lower torso, taking his time, not in any hurry to reach my pussy, which I’m sure he’s just dying to get his hands on...and in, I’m sure. I appreciate his patience. It just makes me want his fuckmeat inside me more!

Eventually he makes his way south of the border, taking his time and gently working his slippery fingers over my outer lips. It feels wonderful. My body is tense with sexual heat, yet relaxed, enjoying his touch like that of a masseuse. He begins to lightly toy with my clit with one hand as he spreads my lips with his other, tracing his finger nails over my inner lips. My God, this is fucking awesome!

“Uhhhhhhhhh!” I moan softly. “Yes, probe my pussy with your fingers...gently, Charles. You’re sooo gentle,” I sigh.”

Charles doesn’t respond, choosing to remain quiet and allow the rain to be our soundtrack for this...coupling. He presses against the inside of my left thigh and, taking the hint, I move both legs outward, opening my sopping cunt to his fingers, which slowly work their way in and out of my lovebox, sliding along either side of my clit on every stroke.

“Ohhh! Deeper, Charles!” I cry, my climax building again. “Fuck my pussy with your hand!”

Charles stoops a bit to get his hand a bit lower so his fingers can get deeper into my cunt. I can tell that it’s an awkward position for him, so I pull his hands away and turn around to face him, checking out his enormous and fully erect cock as I do. I quickly take his hand and thrust it up into my fuckbox, riding his hand as my other grasps his cock and begins to stroke it.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice,” he says quietly, cupping his hand and thrusting his fingers into me, his palm pounding against my pussy and clit with each upstroke, almost lifting my off the ground with each thrust.

“Oh my GOD!” I scream, the electricity coursing through my body making me feel like I’m fire.

Within 30 seconds, I come again, this time my entire body shaking as the waves roll over me. I grab his hand and hold it still inside of me, not wanting it out, but not able to handle any more stimulation. After a couple of minutes, I’m calm enough to speak.

“Oh, shit! That was fucking awesome!” I gush, removing his hand from my pussy.

“Now I want to take care of you, show you just how much I appreciate you helping me with my shower,” I grin. “But first, I need to wash my hair and get the soap out of my cooch,” I giggle.

It hits me that, while this rain has been an incredible stand-in for an actual shower, no shower wand means no good way to clean out my snatch, or my pink rosebud, which is how I end every shower...Ahh! Got an idea!

“Charles, did you know I did gymnastics in college?”

“Mmm, no, don’t believe that’s ever come up,” he replies, confusion on his face from the non sequitur.

“Well, you’re about to get a little demonstration,” I say as I grab the shampoo and start in on my hair.

Charles just steps back and allows me to deal with my hair on my own, unsure what my last comment meant or implied.

After working the shampoo fully into my hair, I stand up straight and proud, leaning my head back to allow the rain to wash the shampoo out, my tits pointing directly at Charles. Once done, I wipe the rain from my eyes and give Charles a grin.