The Best Orgasm of Your Life

Story Info
Rory and a friend start a new dynamic, with a big promise.
8k words
4.63
20.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
616 Followers

"I don't know anymore Aurora, I feel like I'm justbored with it all, you know?" I sat across from my friend, who was graciously listening to me complain about my love life. "Like, at first it was so exciting. Coming out as genderfluid, dating men, being femme in public, finally feeling like myself. But it just never feels...'right'." I sighed, slumping my head on the table.

Aurora rolled her eyes, used to my dramatic ass by now. She had been one of the first people I had come out to, encouraging me to explore and try things. Thankfully, despite her being insanely hot and way, way, waaaaaay out of my league, we'd never felt that sexual tension between us. We were just similar, even from the first time meeting one another, instantly feeling a connection. I told her everything about my life.

Well, almost everything.

"You're just not finding the people you click with sexually hun," gently patting my head as I mumbled a half-hearted response. "Remember Charlie? You liked how aggressive he was with you! Especially when he made you show up to his birthday in that dress..."

Blushing, I glared up at her from the table, a devious smirk already present on her face. "UGH! Yes, enough about that damn dress, you demon." This only made her grin widen, evil woman. I sighed, "I don't know, maybe I'm too confusing. Jumping back and forth all the time, girly one moment and then masculine the next." Aurora reached across the table, squeezing my hand.

"You're not doing anything wrong, just meeting the wrong people." Those light blue eyes held me in place, sincerely making sure I was okay. "We'll find you someone that fits with it all, I promise baby girl." I squirmed, blushing every time she called me that.

"Thanks, Aurora." I smiled, feeling better as I always did sharing with her. "I'm just tired of being so excited to be with someone, have some fun, and it being so...bleh."

"Well," she said, "what are you looking for sexually?" I smiled, my mind instantly flashing through all the kinky, fun ideas I always had swimming around in there.

"You know, the usual stuff." I said, slowly wilting under the inquisitive glare aimed at me.

"Mmmmm-hmmmmm." Unimpressed, Aurora pressed, holding my hand in place so I couldn't escape. "Spill it Rory." I looked away, pretending I couldn't see her.

"I don't know what you're talking about...." I really needed to learn how to be a better liar.

"Oh, is that so? Well, fine then. If that's the case, then I'm going to go tell those girls over there about our night downtown a few weeks ago." I gasped, eyes wide from her threat.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"We both know I very much would, hun." I glared at her. She glared back. My mouth scrunched in frustration, knowing I was going to lose this battle. As soon as Aurora made a move to get out of her chair, I folded.

Pulling her back down, my face burning red with shame, I spilled. One thing I had never been able to tell her about myself is kinks. See, I enjoyed being feminine, enjoyed getting dolled up, being one of the girls, and going out on the town. I also enjoyed being masculine, playing hockey, drinking, and being an all around nuisance. But what I secretly enjoyed the most, with either aspect of myself, was being submissive.

Submitting, bondage, domination, spankings, latex, as well as a number of kinks I couldn't list if I tried. A strong, firm personality making me feel like a good girl, made me weak and squirming in my panties in no time. While I'd had plenty of dominant partners in the past, both men and women, none had quite been enough, and I was too scared to admit to just how much I desired it.

And that included telling my friend!

But now I was held captive by those cunning blue eyes, not to mention the veiled threat of exposing my humiliating experience a few weeks back (which I will NOT go into!), and I broke. I started slowly, but Aurora very quickly and excitedly pulled it all out of me. All the humiliating things I enjoyed, being a sissy, cages, serving, outfits, you name it. She wanted to know it all, and was the type of person who simply always got what she wanted.

I sat there, surrounded by other people in the bar, burning with shame as she smiled at me. "Well then," Aurora finally said, breaking the AWKWARD silence between us, "no wonder you've been feeling frustrated Rory. You need a Mistress, not a girlfriend." I continued my staring contest with the table, consumed by the blush currently spread over my entire body.

"Come." Pulling me up, she led me out of the bar, heading down the street.

"Where-"

"Hush. Just follow." I sighed, letting her lead me along like a lost puppy, soon in front of her building. As we waited for the elevator, my questions were continuously shot down, growling as I was told yet again to be quiet. Inside her apartment, she sat me down on the couch, disappearing into her room. I idly played with my fingers, unsure exactly what was going to happen to me.

My eyes widened as Aurora returned, dumping a box onto the coffee table. I watched silently as she spread out a collection of toys that put mine to shame. Gags, flogs, clamps, ropes, binds, and more. It was as if she'd plucked my imagination out of my head and laid it before me. I stared up at the grinning idiot in front of me, quite pleased with herself.

"Where did this all come from!?" Here I thought I was the one hiding secrets! She's just got a kinky treasure trove hidden away in the closet, but is fine to pester me about not sharing with her!?

"It's my collection." Proudly picking up pieces, she talked about each one, saying when she got it and often for who. "You think you're the only one who can have secrets?"

"I just never thought-"

"You rarely do."

"Okay,rude. I wouldn't have ever guessed you were into all this." I picked up a pair of beautiful leather cuffs, the inner material so soft and comfy.

"Well, I am. And I know how we're going to fix your little problem. Me!"

"Aurora, I think you're great. But..."

"Not like that, dumbass. I could be your Mistress." She stared intently while I kept trying to take all of this in. "You said it yourself, you've been missing something, dating different people. Wanting more, wanting this." Aurora swept her hand across the table, gesturing to her collection.

"I mean yes, but...how would it work?" I asked, my submissive side starting to take root.

"Well, most of the time I'll be Aurora, your friend who you meet up with for drinks, getting dolled up together to hit on guys, and who generally enriches your otherwise boring life." This earned her a very big, and well deserved, eye roll. She smiled, continuing with her speech. "BUT! Some of the time, when I desire to play with a little toy I have control over, I'll beMistress Aurora, your Goddess, your every thought, Domme extraordinaire!"

It was never easy to have a serious conversation with her.

But she did have a point, thiswas what I had been looking for, and too afraid to follow through with. "Aurora, I don't know. If it ever got weird between us, I'd-"

"Rory, hun. I also want this. Want a submissive I can trust, share with, but know will respect my own limits. That's you baby girl." She cupped my chin, locking those eyes of hers on me. "Let me take care of you, teach you how to serve, be my good girl. You're already my little bitch anyway sweetie, this just makes it official." I blushed, knowing at least that last part was kinda true.

I whined and pouted, defeated with the promise behind those eyes. "Okay, fine. We can try it. But if it gets weird I am putting my foot down!" Aurora snorted, patting my cheek with a smile.

"Baby girl, in two months I am going to give you the best orgasm of your life, melting you of any resolve, ego, pride, or resistance." Getting so close to me I could feel her breath, Aurora's already empowering presence suddenly seemed far more invasive. "And when I do, you're going to break as my pretty, submissive, well-behaved, sissy." I whimpered, hearing the promise in her words, suddenly terrified at what I was agreeing to.

Aurora laughed, seeing me free fall into subspace, kissing my cheek. Leaving me in a daze on the couch, she picked up the cuffs I had been holding, placing my hands behind my back. Covering one of her chairs with a towel, she had me stand up in front of it, quickly stripping me of pants and panties.

"Well those are cute, Rory." I blushed, my cock instantly excited from being exposed, as well as the confusing evening all together. Aurora ignored it completely, sitting me down to finish her work, soon tied quite securely to her chair. Kneeling between my legs, her hands running up and down my thighs, I could only whimper as I continued my fall under her control, the thought of refusing any of her ideas driven from my mind.

"Rule one," Aurora stated, her hands continuing to rub, "you are in charge of keeping yourself cleanly shaved for me. Everywhere." I weakly agreed, finding it difficult to formulate words for some reason...

"See? Easy! Okay, rule two, you will call me Mistress. Mistress Aurora if you feel like being formal, but always Mistress. However in public and with friends, I am Aurora, same as always. Nothing changes, same old same old. Well, except for Rachel and Ishana. I'm definitely telling them."

"What!? No! Not them please, they tease me enough already!" I pouted, trying very hard to seem stern. However, it's kind of hard to 'put your foot down' when it is tied to a chair. Just saying.

Aurora giggled at my little outburst, "Yes them sweetie. They know all about my kinky adventures. And teasing is good for you! Keeps that big head of yours in check." I glared at her, trying to argue but she did have a point. "Also no arguing, these are ruuuuules, not suggestions."

I huffed, but nodded, not looking forward to that meeting. Those two already had far too much fun at my expense during girl nights.

"Finally, rule three." Aurora lifted herself up, face to face with her new (only slightly terrified) sub. "You have to trust me. This is going to be somewhat new territory for me, too. I've had play partners in the past, but none of them were someone I trusted like I do you, Rory." I blushed, trying to look away from that stern gaze, brought back by her firm hand. "Trust that I am doing what I need to, what you need me to. It will be difficult, frustrating, daunting, humiliating, scary, and new. But I want you to ignore that little voice in your head, replace it with mine, and trust me. Can you do that baby girl?"

That intense stare, the genuine excitement behind her eyes, and the realisation that I really did trust her. Aurora had been one of my best friends for quite a while, the comfort I felt being around her, the ease hanging out and talking to her. I blushed for what seemed like the thousandth time that night, melting into my friend's control. My Mistress.

"I can do that, Mistress." Aurora smiled, gently kissing my forehead.

"That's my good girl." Giggling, looking down at my excited and twitching cock, she skipped off behind me, left exposed in her living room. Returning with a collection of toiletries, shooting down my questions with a glare, I whimpered as she covered my hard cock with cream. Carefully, precisely, and intensely, my Mistress shaved and wiped down my crotch, left completely smooth. Satisfied with her work, Aurora laughed as I whined from the effect the far too cold towel was having on me, squirming to get away from it.

Soon cold water and shaving cream was replaced with oil, soothing and warm, as her hands gently began stroking my cock, bringing it back to life with all the aching desire as before. Almost instantly I felt my orgasm building inside of me, that familiar pressure trapped in my cock, desperately wanting to explode.

But my Mistress didn't seem interested in any of that, her hands slowing just as I began to approach the edge. I whined, pouting as I saw her smile. "Tsk, tsk. I promised you the best orgasm of your life, didn't I? It's certainly not going to be that easy, cutie." I whimpered, her hands only returning when it was safe, bringing me to the edge once more.

I of course knew about edging, being teased relentlessly to the brink of orgasm, only to be held there, left in denial. It's just hard to do on your own! Also I always got impatient and wanted to cum. But now, I had lost control, all control, to Aurora. A woman I had personally watched work her magic on people all around her. A woman who excelled at everything she did, whose determination was unmatched. A woman who gleefully watched as I was denied the consuming need to cum by her very hands.

Each time I knew she wasn't going to let me cum, knew she'd stop long before I got close. Yet, that small glimmer of hope tricked my brain, forcing whimpers out of my mind to the delight of my new Mistress. Aurora was having far too much fun at my expense, but unfortunately I was in no position to argue.

By the time Mistress had her fill of teasing me, my cock was throbbing with an intensity I'd never felt before. Watching her walk away made me whine, pouting as I watched my cock glistened with pre-cum twitch in the air helplessly. Later Aurora returned to hug me from behind, giggling at my poor predicament.

"I know, hun. I know. Just remember rule three baby girl, and behave." I pouted, leaning against her arm for support, desperately trying to ignore the throbbing need I felt coursing through me. We both watched as my cock slowly accepted its fate, shrinking back down in defeat. Smiling, she wiped me down once more, placing a box on my lap.

"I got this a while back, but things fell through before I could try it out. I can't tell you how excited I am to see this on you, Rory." Those sparkling eyes matched her grin so well, sending terror throughout my body. I knew what it was even before she lifted the lid, but seeing the cage still made me moan. Small, metal ring and cage, with its own built-in lock, we both stared at it for a while.

Grinning, Mistress Aurora excitedly slid my balls and cock through the ring. Snugly sitting against my skin, I blushed as I felt my cock grow in protest, as if it was desperately trying to refuse what was going to happen next. Sighing, she got up and returned with some ice wrapped in the towel, making me whine as I felt the cold pressed against me. It worked though, and soon I felt as she slid the cage to click in place on the base ring. Hands slightly shaking, Mistress slid the lock in place, leaving the key as she locked eyes with her sub.

"You ready to be my good girl, Rory?" I whimpered, nodding, knowing deep down this was exactly what I wanted. What I desperately needed. We both watched as the key smoothly slid out of the lock, leaving me trapped in the cage. Gently, I watched as she ran her hands over my stretched balls, already straining against the confines of my new prison.

"This is so fucking hot." Aurora's eyes were glued to the cage, obsessed with how it looked, watching as it stopped my growing excitement. Giggling, she let me throb in her palm, like a cat playing with their new toy. Still holding me in her hand, she leaned against my body, her lips hot against my ear. "I've taken away your cock, sweetie. And until I return it, you now have a cute little clit."

I whimpered, pulsing in her hand, the need that had been built up inside of me all night still churning away, with no outlet in sight. Satisfied with the state she had me in, Mistress untied me from her chair. Standing up, she helped me attach a harness to my new metal clit, keeping it snug against my body. I was amased at how easily it disappeared as I pulled my pants back on, my kinky little secret hidden from the world so easily.

Still smiling, Mistress Aurora led me to the door, hugging me tightly as we said goodbye. "I'll text you tomorrow morning my little subbie, see how your night went. Remember your rules, and I think this will be the best experience either of us have ever had." I nodded, still lost in a daze of submissiveness, unable to believe tonight had actually happened. But as I laid in bed, my panties snuggly against my caged clit, I was reminded that it was indeed, very real.

That, and the fact that I got ZERO sleep!

All night I strained against my cage, desperately trying to get hard. My imagination held me hostage, a continuous feed of fantasies, trying to come to terms with my new situation in life. I had a Mistress! My friend, my best friend, the one person in the world who knew more about me than anyone, was my Mistress. I couldn't comprehend what it meant, what she had planned for me, and just how excited I was about the whole experience.

Sometime in the morning I heard my phone buzz, groaning as I saw Aurora's name on the screen.

So, baby girl? How was the first night!?

I hate you.

Aww, no you don't. That bad huh?

How do people wear these things!?

Don't worry hun, you'll get used to it. I promise in a little while you will enjoy being caged for me more than being free. Crave it even!

Grrrrr! How long does that take?

Only a few months, don't worry.

MONTHS!?

Mmmhmmm.

But!

The only 'butt' you are allowed is the cute one behind you. Be a good girl.

Hmph. Fiiiiine.

Trust me Rory, you'll get used to it. I'll check in through the week, but keep Friday clear. I have a surprise for you.

A surprise?

Yes, cutie. A surprise. Try not to stress about it, you just focus on being a good girl for me.

*sigh*, Okay :).

Okay, what?

Okay, Mistress.

Much better baby girl, don't forget it.

Those words kept echoing in my mind all day.You'll get used to it. Such an innocent statement, but it drove me insane with its implications. Was Mistress actually going to keep me locked up for months? How was I going to function like this? Don't even get me STARTED on how awkward peeing was that morning!

True to her word, Aurora checked in almost every morning, that eager excitable grin almost noticeable through my phone. She seemed delighted as I whined and complained about my new cage, my clit constantly straining to be released and played with. But each time was met the same, with her new favourite catchphrase,You'll get used to it.

Although I was slightly terrified of what she had planned for me, Friday couldn't come soon enough. I was secretly hoping that her talk of being caged for months was a bluff, and I'd be given a much needed release for being such a patient, cooperative, not-complaining-even-for-a-second, good girl.

That morning, I sent Mistress Aurora some snaps of panties to wear that day. She always helped me pick out things when I was feeling more feminine, although now my clit added a bit of a dynamic shift to that, as I was forced to model each one front and back. Thoroughly blushing as I left my apartment, I tried not to obsess over what I was in store for that evening.

I failed.

Brimming with excitement, I was almost shaking as I stood outside of her building. My clit, agonisingly sensitive after a week in panties, shared my anticipation as the door buzzed open. I walked up, unable to stop myself smiling, knocking on the door a little too loudly. All of my nervousness and anticipation was replaced with shock, mouth open wide as Aurora opened the door.

A confident, malicious smile on her face, my Mistress welcomed me inside. A pink lacy bodysuit, pushing up her already amazing boobs, transparent enough to show everything and nothing all at once. She had slid a pair of silky black shorts on as well, creating a ridiculously inappropriate top. Even her shorts had tiny straps on the sides of her thighs, seeming to show skin anywhere I looked. This wasn't the first time I had been left speechless by an outfit of hers, but I didn't have the reminder of a metal clit before!

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
616 Followers