The Walk

Story Info
A walk on the town after a gift from Mistress...
1.5k words
4.59
12.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers

I couldn't take my eyes off it. Mistress had put me through a lot since I became her good girl, but this was just...wow. A giggle erupted in front of me, seeing the horror spread across my face. She gave me time to drink it all in, going about preparing the other things needed for her night of torment and teasing.

With excitedly shaking hands, I picked up the plug Mistress had bought for me. Easily the biggest I had ever seen, let alone held, I gulped at the idea of wearing it. Feeling the (what I thought was big!) plug already inside of me, I moaned in fear at the thought of her slowly splitting me apart with this monster. But Mistress would hear no objections from her good girl, only compliance.

Very soon I found myself in black stockings, garters tight against my thighs, bent over the counter. Heels nervously shifting back and forth, clicking off the tiles, I felt the determined presence of my Mistress behind me. Removing my original plug, leaving me feeling empty, she generously lubed up her good girl and her new plug, and went about slowly sealing my fate for the evening.

Back and forth, she rocked the new plug in and out of me. I groaned, whimpering at the effects it was having on me, knowing it was only the beginning. Smiling, Mistress would push, stretching her good girl's little hole, with little reprieves so I could catch my breath, only to push once more. Relentless and with a goal, I was not escaping her assault on my ass until that monstrosity was inside of me.

Trying to stay relaxed, I could barely speak as I felt I was being split in two. My caged clit began to leak from the new invader, which was making love to my g-spot. Whimpering I teetered on my heels, feeling it endlessly push inside of me. Multiple moments I thought it was over, only to feel it slide further in, widening my hole even further. Each time I didn't think I could take any more, I'd feel Mistress' comforting hands on my ass, encouraging me. Her soft voice calling me her good girl. And each time it would slide every so slowly further inside of me.

With a happy cheer, Mistress slid the plug in place, feeling as if it became apart of me. Unable to move, fearing I'd break, I lay across the counter exhausted, sweating all over my body. Mistress hugged me from behind, calling me her good girl over and over, trailing soft kisses all over me. Moving to my clit, she collected all the cum that had leaked out, giggling at the obvious sign that I liked her new addition to her good girl.

Regaining my breath, Mistress had me kneel in front of her. I felt the plug with every movement, never experiencing something pushing on my g-spot so heavily. I looked up at the proud expression on her face, the giddy smile and wide eyes, as she had me clean up my mess off her hand. It was finished, and despite my dramatic rebuttals earlier, I had in fact, not died.

With a spring in her step, Mistress wasted no time getting the rest of my attire ready. I was placed into a blue and turquoise sparkly dress, impossible to miss, which hung juuuuuuuuuust low enough to hide my stockings. With every step it seemed that they would peak under the hem, making me blush. Mistress knew I hated sparkles, and giggled incessantly to herself as I glared. I also noticed that she hadn't provided any panties for the evening, leaving me exposed and blushing.

Finally she handed me matching sunglasses to hers, framing my face. I tucked the loose strands of the wig behind my ears, and nervously followed her out of the house, each step like feeling like I was being fucked. After nearly cumming sitting down in her car, the plug pushing even deeper inside of me, I smoothed out my sparkly dress, feeling silly, as we drove downtown.

So happy the drive was over quickly, feeling every bounce course through my body, I followed her out of the car, eyeing my Mistress carefully as to what she had planned. Smiling, she simply took my hand, leading me for a stroll. She led me to the park, where the two of us clicked our heels against the path, each step a reminder of what she had shoved inside of me. My caged clit began to betray me yet again, soft whimpers escaping my lips as the plug worked me over.

Mistress giggled, watching every moment of my torment. I asked her if we could stop for a bit but that was denied with a smile, simply continuing with our nightly walk. I silently whined, each step I feared I would explode in my new dress, cum leaking down my stocking covered legs. I was already focusing on keeping my steps short, mostly succeeding in keeping my dress covering my stockings.

However that mischievous and evil giggle returned, as Mistress "dropped" her purse on the ground. Glaring intently at the big smile on her face, I reluctantly bent down to retrieve it for her, my face a blushing mess as I felt my dress ride up my ass, wondering just how much of me was put on display. Humiliated and beyond excited, I handed the she demon back her purse, who was now openly laughing at me.

The tormenting walk continued, with me barely holding back my orgasm multiple times. The only breaks I got was when Ms. Butterfingers dropped something for me to pick up. As we walked back to the car, my face was flush with frustration and desire. Mistress had worked me up into quite a state, and as we drove home it took every ounce of will power not to succumb to it.

In the house her demeanor changes very quickly, showing that I was not the only one who had been turned on by our little walk. Mistress pushed me against the wall, kissing her good girl deeply. Her hands went to my leaking and desperate clit, rubbing and squeezing what she rightfully owned. I was in heaven in her control, and so, so, so, ready to cum.

Dragging me back to the very counter she had plugged me, I was once again bent over. Mistress pulled my dress over my ass, exposing me to her whim. I moaned with need as she spanked her good girl over and over, reddening her eager ass. Grabbing my hips with both hands, she slammed into me, grinding me hard into the counter, fucking me with her imaginary cock.

I lost myself to her fury, her determined display of ownership over me. Wishing so badly she was wearing her cock, I pushed back into her, so enthralled with how she was treating me. Moving back to spanking, she continued to smack moan after moan out of her good girl. After the effects of our nightly walk, I couldn't hold it any longer. I knew I was going to cum, or more likely, simply explode.

As I began to beg my Mistress for permission, she moved her hands to my plug and my clit. My eyes wide I screamed for release, pleaded with her to let me cum. With pure lust behind her eyes, seeing me in the state she had spent all night working me into, she pushed hard against my plug, and said one, commanding word.

Cum

Nearly in tears, the plug being shoved even further inside of me, I came. Squirting, barely able to stay still through my orgasm, I filled her hand with cum. Speechlessly I moaned, completely overcome with my release. Mistress continued to press and push on my plug, almost as if she was squeezing my very orgasm out of me with each thrust of her hand. I shuddered all over, barely able to stand, exhausted and satisfied under the ownership of my Mistress.

Flipping me over and on the floor, Mistress climbed on top of me. I watched as she took the cum from my clit and rubbed it all over her pussy, lowering herself onto my mouth. Dress scrunched up around her waste, she took little to no time to cum under the effects of my tongue. Worked up as much as me, she quivered on top of me as I licked and sucked her orgasm out of her, tasting my cum in the process.

Shivering, coming down from her dominating high, Mistress smiled deeply, having me finish cleaning her fingers. Reaching back she collected more leaking from my clit, a seemingly endless supply with this plug, feeding it to her good girl. Leaning down she kissed me gently, tenderly, so very different to when she had me against the wall. We layed on the floor and kissed, both exhausted and spent from our release.

Giggling, calling me all sorts of cute names, Mistress simply admired her good girl. I could only blush as she stroked my cheek, so happy that she owned me. With a final little peck, she left me on the floor to get cleaned up. As I happily sighed, I moved to join her, whimpering as I had forgotten one small detail.

Mistress had failed to remove my plug...

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers