One More Pizza Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skinny was standing off to one side of my wife, holding the phones just out of her periphery.

"Well," my wife said. "Do you want to put your penis in my butt?" she asked.

"Ye, ye, ye, SURE," Tubby blurted.

Debbie turned and kneeled on the bed. She spread her legs wide and arched her back which raised and exposed her puckered asshole to what would be the perfect height for Tubby to insert his cock.

"Make sure you get all of this on video," she admonished Skinny as Tubby waddled over to assume his position.

She was breathing in gasps as Tubby pressed up against her exposed ass. He was kind of blindly stabbing with his hard cock hoping to find her asshole.

She was looking over her left shoulder and Skinny had moved over to her right side as he held the phones close to catch a good shot of Tubby's cock penetrating her sphincter.

In the video, Debbie reached under and between her legs to grip Tubby's drooling cock and bring it to her asshole.

"Just slow down and let me put it where it needs to go," Debbie admonished the feverish Tubby who was pumping his fat butt like a dog in heat. He was hoping to sink his cock in one of her holes. But his fatness precluded him from being able to see enough to aim it properly.

She rubbed his dripping cock all over and up and down across her asshole until she felt it was lubricated enough with his globs of pre cum.

Skinny had both phones up close and personal as the fat head of Tubby's cock was finally aimed at my wife's asshole. She pulled it forward and the head was pressed against her tight opening.

"There," my wife gasped. "Now push it in slowly," she said.

"Ohhh, Push it in," Debbie gasped.

"Yes, I am pushing," Tubby grunted as he huffed and puffed trying to press the fat head of his cock into my wife's ass.

The camera I had set up to record everything was catching all that was happening, but because of Tubby's fatness, it was missing his penetration of her asshole. The cell phone however was a different story. Skinny caught it all. Twice actually, once with Debbie's cell and once with his own.

We were alternating between looking at the video on her cell and the video of the entire event. With my camera we had the better quality sound, but with the cell phone, we had a wet close up of the shiny head of his cock pressing against, and slowly opening the sphincter. When the head popped inside, her ass closed tightly around his cock.

We watched as Tubby's black cock pressed in deeper and deeper in my wife's asshole.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Tubby gasped as his cock went deeper with each thrust. Finally he was buried as deep as his fat belly would allow him in her ass. Skinny panned up to show her arched back and ass. Then down to see her firm tits wobbling as Tubby was fucking my wife's asshole feverishly. He stepped back and panned the entire scene with both phones.

Debbie was watching her cell phone more than the TV. "Oh shit, when he panned that time, you could see the side of my face, "she whimpered.

"Ya, but not that well, and your hair was kind of covering some of it so I don't think anyone could see you well enough," I mumbled reassuringly.

The very fat black guy gripping my wife by her hips as he pounded his cock into her. He was huge and fat; she was tiny compared to him. Her tits bounced with each thrust as she gripped to bed covers to maintain her balance, and keep from sliding forward so he could fuck her ass.

"Aaaiiiyeeeeeeeee," my wife's tell tale moan filled the room as she had an orgasm.

"I'm gonna..." Tubby's grunting voice trailed off.

"Finish in my mouth," Debbie gasped and squealed.

Debbie plunged forward causing Tubby's cock to audibly pop out of her asshole. She quickly spun around and dropped to the floor as she lunged forward with her mouth wide open to catch his wet cock. She took his cock all the way until her face was pressed against his fat gut. Then she pulled back and gripped his shaft with one hand and began pumping. Her other hand shot between his fat legs and then appeared to push straight up.

She had just shoved at least one of her fingers into his asshole. Both of her hands were busy. One was jacking his cock off and the other was fucking his asshole.

Skinny caught this much better with the two cell phones. He moved around and we both watched in amazement at the cell video which showed two of my wife's fingers fucking Tubby's asshole feverishly.

As I had done last night, I was finger fucking her all during the videos and she had already drenched my fingers at least three times. She had another orgasm as she watched herself finger fucking Tubby's ass.

Skinny moved both cell phones back to catch Tubby gripping my wife by her hair and moaning. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh oh fuck fuck fuck," he moaned as he filled her gulping mouth with his unusually thick load of cum.

She appeared to be struggling to swallow his cum.

"His stuff is the thickest I have ever swallowed," she interjected through her labored heavy breathing as she gazed at the video.

Squeezing his cock and milking it down to make sure she did not miss a drop, Debbie finally collapsed back against the bed. Tubby's deflated wet cock slipped from her mouth and he half turned and collapsed back on the bed.

His fat wet cock lay limply across his fat thigh.

Skinny stepped in and got a close up of my wife with a little dribble of thick cum on her lower lip which she sucked into her mouth. She had her eyes closed.

"Well hell, you can definitely see my entire face there," she whined.

"Plus a generous glob of cum on your lower lip you sucked in and swallowed," I chuckled.

I sighed and added, "I wish you had opened your eyes babe, you would have seen he was using two phones."

"I know, I know," she whined. "I had no idea he did that. What do you think he will do with the video? I mean you can see everything. And he even got close ups of me sucking the fat guys penis and my fingers in his fat butt hole and everything," she moaned.

"Well as long as he and fatso just use the video to jack off to, no problem. If they send it to a porn site, you might be famous," I chuckled.

She slapped at me and moaned.

"Oh don't worry about it babe, just remember to deny deny deny if it ever shows up on a porn site. They say everyone has a twin. Yours just happens to like black cocks. As prudish as you are in our city, I doubt anyone would believe you could do anything like that. Well except Jason and Ted, they would believe it." I laughed.

Debbie slapped at me. "Oh I know they would believe it," she chuckled.

Skinny had backed away and was videoing Debbie slumped naked on the floor, when she opened her eyes.

He hid the one phone as she asked him, "Did you get all of that?"

"Ah yes, ah I got it all,"

From her position she looked directly into my concealed camera and smiled, then winked as she licked her lips. This was clearly meant for me.

"Good," she said as she began to regain her composure. "Now come over here and fuck my mouth!"

I gasped out loud and Debbie giggled. "I knew that would shock you," she laughed. "I said that for you," she giggled again.

Debbie did not use the "F" word.

Skinny tossed his phone and Debbie's phone to Tubby who had sit up and and was ogling my wife's tits. He grabbed the phones and clicked record on both of them to catch his buddy fucking my wife's mouth.

She got up to her knees and reached out to grip Skinny's sizable cock. He was easily 8 to 9 inches and his black cock glistened from pre cum.

Debbie jacked his cock furiously before taking it in her mouth. She easily moved forward taking his cock into her throat. Her chin pressed against his balls as he moaned.

"Oh my God," he moaned as my wife almost viciously jacked his cock with her lips firmly gripping his cock. Taking it deep into her throat she stopped with her face pressed tightly against his balls. She held it that way for nearly a minute. He throat was convulsing which I knew would be driving Skinny bonkers.

She then reached between his skinny legs and finding his puckered asshole she thrust first one, then two fingers as far as she could in his ass.

"Aaaaahhhh, oh shit, shit, shit," Skinny howled as he felt her fingers jamming into his ass.

Tubby had both phones catching all of this. He waddled around the bed with his his pants still around his ankles. His limp cock swung freely between his fat legs. It was starting to show signs of life as he was videoing what my wife was doing.

As Skinny was fucking my wife's mouth, he suddenly pulled his cock out and said, "Can I please put it in you?"

Debbie scrambled to her feet and kneeled on the bed as she had before. She arched her back and thrust her firm apple ass upward for Skinny to fuck her asshole.

Gripping his wet cock, Skinny moved in and quickly shoved his cock deep into her wet cunt until his balls were bouncing off her clit. He quickly pumped like a jack hammer into her dripping pussy.

"My butt! My Butt! Put it in my butt, not there!" she shrieked.

Skinny stood with his cock buried in my wife and I wondered if he was pumping her cunt full of his cum. Slowly he pulled his long cock out of her and reached to aim it at her wet asshole.

In once long thrust he sunk his cock to the maximum in her asshole.

"Aaaiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh fuck, fuck," my wife moaned as she climaxed.

I was again shocked, considering she never really used the "F" word. This move apparently called for her to use it. "She appeared to be getting used to using the "F" word," I thought to myself.

"Finish in my mouth! Finish in my mouth!" She blurted as he was pumping his cock rapidly in and out of her asshole.

Reaching down, Skinny pinched his cock at the base and pulled it out of her asshole with a pop.

"Now," he bellowed.

Twisting quickly my wife dropped to the floor in front of him and opened her mouth wide.

The cell phone video caught a huge glob of white hot cum spurt from his cock directly into her wide open mouth, scoring a direct hit in the back of her throat.

"Gack, ack," Debbie gagged on his glob of cum as she quickly captured his spurting cock in her mouth and gripped the fat head of it between her tight lips. Her throat convulsed as she swallowed rapidly.

Reaching under his dangling black balls, she jammed two of her fingers deep into his asshole as he howled. His body stiffened and his ass clenched on her fingers as spurt after spurt shot into her mouth.

"Aaaaaaarghhhhhhhh Fuck! Fuck! Oh Fuck!" he moaned.

Tubby had both phones side by side mere inches from my wife's face. He had gotten all of this on both phones.

Debbie's eyes were closed as her cheeks sunk inward showing she was sucking hard on Skinny's slowly deflating cock. When his flaccid cock finally dropped from her mouth, for an instant the phone video showed white thick cum starting to drool over her lips.

She sucked this back into her mouth and swallowed. Her fingers popped out of his asshole and fell to her naked thighs as she collapsed back on her haunches against the bed.

As Debbie lay against the foot of the bed, both of the guys began pulling their pants up. Tubby pocketed Skinny's phone and tossed Debbie's on the bed.

"I'll tell ya lady," Skinny said as he tugged his pants up."You are definitely NOT a prude," he chuckled.

Tubby said, "Boy oh boy I agree with that!" he echoed. "Your hubby ain't gonna get to say that no more," he laughed.

Debbie finally pulled herself to her feet as they were buckling their belts. She walked over to them and rubbed both of their limp cocks inside their pants.

"Thank you both," she said. "If I ever come back to this city, I know who to call for good pizza."

She continued to rub their cocks as they shuffled toward the door.

Opening the door just a crack, Skinny reached down and reached between my wife's legs and began running two of his fingers in and out of her dripping wet cunt.

Debbie continued rubbing his cock in his pants as he finger fucked her. She then unzipped his pants and her hand disappeared inside and she pulled his flaccid wet cock out. The smacking sloshing sound emanating from his fingering was noticeable on the video.

Tubby, not to be outdone, reached down and jammed a fat middle finger in her asshole. Both of them were finger fucking her as she quivered and shook at the door way. She unzipped Tubby's pants and her hand soon pulled his wet cock out.

Leaning over, they both alternated sucking on my wife's engorged nipples. This seemed to make them stick out even further. They looked redder from their sucking on them.

"Aaiyeeeeeeee," she moaned as she flooded Skinny's fingers with her flowing juices.

They pulled the door open and staggered out with their fly's wide open and cocks swinging free. My wife was left standing there naked and quivering from her climax in the open doorway.

"Don't forget this," Debbie yelled as she tossed Tubby's pizza hot bag out toward their car.

He waddled back, retrieved the bag mumbling, "Oh thanks," before staggering to his car.

12