One More Sunset Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cheeks reddened as I said, "Hey, thanks for that by the way. And not making it awkward as well." I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment.

"Oh please. I can make it awkward, but you know how it is. Bra-fitter to bra-fittee confidentiality."

I rolled my eyes. "Have you thought about what you'll wear to the party?"

"I'll talk to Savannah about it. If she is inviting lots of girlfriends, then its something cute. If its guys, then I'm going all out for Whore-aween. Last year, I went to two different parties in one night. First one was with some family friends, so I was dressed as some chef or whatever. The second party was at my then-roommate's boyfriend's place upstate and I got completely dressed down for it. I went as "sexy chef," which just mean that a lot more of Kate was visible at the second party. It worked pretty well too." Kate got lost in thought, probably reminiscing about last Halloween. I had known Kate for years, but I had never heard her talk about herself and her date-life like this before.

"I think Savannah was planning to invite a lot of her friends. So, prep for both possibilities. I'll keep you updated, though."

Kate's phone buzzed. "I'll see you at Morgan's. I'm gonna go grab a coffee before." She got up and waved as she left.

My pre-exam anxiety was kicking into full effect. I packed up my bag and tossed my food away into a trash can. Despite it being the 9th attempt at a bathroom stress-pee, my body practically exploded trying to hold nothing inside of me.

I made my way to the nearest bathroom, and I found a stall and closed it shut. I pulled my pants down, and with it my panties came down as well. Savannah had asked me to start sitting when I pee at her place, as I was apparently missing the bowl too much. As I peed sitting down at the school, I wondered how much of it was me missing the bowl, and her slightly pushing me to be more feminine for her. Either way, it was nice to be alone in the stall for a moment before the exam. My hand moved up into my sweatshirt and under the shirt as well, and I felt the trim of my sports bra. Kate hadn't made any sign to notice that I was wearing it, so I guess Savannah was right: this really was something nobody noticed under my clothes.

---

I sucked on Savannah's nipples as she ran her fingers through my hair while Mia Goth monologued about killing her farm-house family. Shockingly, the movie was second place compared to the smooth curves of my sexy girlfriend in matching bra and panties, save I had thrown her bra across the room a few minutes ago.

"Evan, that feels so good."

"Does it?"

"Oh yeah." She moaned softly. "Want to cum in my mouth again and lick it out?"

"You know me so well."

An hour later, I was dozing off in the bed with Savannah on my chest. She snored softly, but I would never tell her that. We were wearing matching bras and panties, and my fingers traced the straps over her shoulder gently. I briefly wondered what it felt like, and I wished someone would hold me that way.

My phone buzzed on the nightstand nearby, and I saw the email titled: "Prof. Morgan: Exam Results." I was slow to grab it, careful not to rouse Savannah.

"58%."

"Fuck," I whispered. This exam would tank my grades for this course. I would be lucky to end with an A now. I wanted to stress about this exam, but my life was too good to do that. Instead, I rolled back over and breathed in Savannah as we laid together into the night. I licked my lips, and I could still taste the cum on my lips. It was funny, but that had become my favorite part of sex lately. Once we finished, I couldn't wait until I got to lick up the mess. Whether it was off her chest, out of her pussy, or from her mouth. I craved it during sex, and especially on days where we hadn't gone at it for a while. I found myself just wanting it more often. Savannah had been right. It was something that was sexy, and I had no reason to not love it.

Savannah woke up slightly and her eyes peaked open just enough to see me. She moved up and kissed me on the lips, and started to go back to sleep before saying, "You taste like cum. Good girl."

"Good girl?" I asked.

"Go to sleep, my little cum slut. You can lick more out of my pussy in the morning."

Savannah was asleep again instantly, and I felt my penis start to get hard again.

She had called me her cum slut, and my cock had gotten hard. Luckily, she was asleep, and she hadn't noticed how much that had turned me on. Why had that turned me on? Why had that turned me on while I wore panties and a bra? Was this something I liked? Was this me?

12