Torment

Story Info
Wife begins exploration of dominance over her husband.
5.5k words
4.28
37.8k
40

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of an adult nature including adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

**

Torment

**

Sasha had been looking forward to this family vacation for only a short while. The invitation was short notice but doable and although she felt just a bit rushed for her liking, everything was proceeding smoothly.

She loved her travel trailer. 'Glamping'...glamorous camping...suited her idea of comfort while traveling these days. When she and her husband were younger they used to tent camp but over the years the effort it took no longer brought the reward of enjoyment and comfort became more important. After giving up on tenting they spent a few years of cabin rentals and then finally she took the plunge and convinced her husband to splurge on a deluxe travel trailer. A model with a large bed, bathroom, and entertaining space. Now, her travel trailer allowed her to still enjoy getting out closer into nature more than hotels ever would and at comparable cost to a cabin rental.

She had expertly cleaned and prepped and packed and organized while her husband prepped the trailer and the truck for their trip.

Watching her husband work, Sasha recalled how she had giggled uproariously when earlier that morning he showed her that he was following the rules of his chastity and had reapplied his cock cage to his penis, entrapping his flaccid member therein.

After all, it had only been a week since the cage arrived. She insisted that he try it out right away. She had him wear it for the entire weekend, and again at night during the week.

During the work week she always unlocked it for him so he could remove it and clean it and store it safely away before he took his morning shower prior to going to work.

After all, proper hygiene was important.

Now that it was the weekend again, that he reinstalled it without prompting after his morning shower meant that he remembered and was abiding by all the rules they (she) had put into place regarding his chastity.

Weekends, if not going to work, required he wear his cage unless she gave permission not to.

Sasha remembered how confusing it was when it first arrived. At least there were instructions. But her husband was a bit...excited...when she grabbed his cock to put on chastity and she found just how sensitive a penis could be. Pinching was not fun for him...apparently.

Afterwards she insisted her husband apply and maintain the cage. She reserved only one part for herself...the most important part by her reasoning...the lock.

Once he was in chastity and the lock was placed through the locking pin, by rule only she was allowed to lock it and by the fact that she held custody of the keys, only she was allowed and able to unlock it! She hid away the spare key and always kept the primary key in a hidden location of their bedroom.

Sasha took her role as key-holder very seriously...or so she thought.

**

Their trip had proceeded normally and they arrived and set up their site without incident...a first for them to park the trailer and set up camp without some form of fight or argument...but another rule in play when chastity was in effect was that her husband must always be unfailingly courteous and respectful to her as his Mistress.

Entrapping his cock in a cage actually seemed to facilitate his obedience to that rule.

After their site was set up they had plenty of time for fun. The day went well with lunch, plenty of exploration, and dinner all proceeding wonderfully.

As she prepared for bed she watched as her husband lay on his side of the bed, reading. Her husband was an early to bed early to rise type while she was going to stay up late and watch a movie with their youngest before turning in. Therefore she was taken by surprise when her husband put aside his book.

"Mistress," Her husband asked "May I have the key, so that I don't wake you when I get up early to go shower?"

Sasha froze momentarily in shock and near-horror...she had forgotten the key! She always kept the key in her night stand when they were home. Clearly she had left it there when she was packing for the trip. She wasn't used to thinking about it.

Sasha saw a look of confusion pass across her husband's face as he must've seen her momentary expression of concern.

But in a moment of clarity Sasha had a sudden epiphany. Her husband would be trapped in chastity for the entire trip; four days and three nights. Sasha's expression transformed to one of faux-malevolent glee. She decided to make the most of the opportunity and lean into it.

Mistress Sasha smiled at her husband. This would be her practical joke, nay; she would make him think it was her true ulterior motive, and that it was happening at the very beginning of the trip was perfect.

"Key? Didn't you bring it?" She asked, now feigning innocence and ignorance.

Her husband and submissive looked surprised.

"You're the key-holder, I can't touch it. Didn't you bring it?" His face was a brief cavalcade of surprise, indignation and then concern.

"No. I didn't think about it. Didn't you bring the spare?" Sasha asked, struggling to conceal the gleeful smile from her face.

"The spare...isn't that in your jewelry box? No, I didn't. Why would I?"

Sasha couldn't prevent the joyous laughter from escaping her lips. It was working! Her husband would now be locked in chastity for four full days and three nights and he would think she had planned for it to happen this way.

She also resolved to hide the spare key somewhere else now that her submissive husband revealed he knew where it was hidden.

Sasha's thoughts and smile turned to satisfaction; even more confident now that her husband would finally learn his lesson about masturbating. Sasha considered masturbation to be cheating, and while it was true that her libido had been diminishing somewhat as she and her husband grew older, she still wanted and needed the rapture of sexual intercourse with her husband.

When he masturbated his libido would be satisfied for a day or two. And if Sasha wanted sex during that time frame her husband would not be able to cum; a feat that Sasha found essential to their shared intimacy and disappointing when it didn't occur.

She was also well aware that one of the reasons her husband enjoyed these trips in their travel trailer was for the sex he expected during their vacation.

Sex he always expected but now, thanks to this happy accident, would be unable to partake. Sasha considered that 'forgetting the key' was a perfect excuse to make him suffer for his attitudes and leave him frustrated.

"Well, you're not in distress now are you?" She asked softly.

"Uh...no..." Her husband admitted.

"Everything still comfortable down there?" She pursued.

Comfort was a relative term. During the first week they had learned a few lessons by trial and error. Now that his cage had been appropriately sized he hardly felt it when engaged in normal activities. His 3AM morning wood was another matter entirely. The raging erection that filled the cage was wholly contained and unable to reach its full volume and size. Frustrated and unable to play with himself he would be resigned to either suffer through the event, which could last for nearly an hour, or to go to the bathroom and try to urinate, a trick that seemed to relieve his distress.

"Um...yes..." Her husband admitted.

"Well then we will just have to get through this trip and I will let it out when we get home."

Sasha smiled sweetly and her husband seemed concerned but slightly mollified by her apparent understanding and plan of action.

She turned and left him to go start the movie. This was turning into a really good vacation!

Her new spontaneous plan to torment her husband was falling into place quite nicely! And as long as she kept her secret, he would never know she hadn't planned it from the beginning either.

**

The second day of their vacation proceeded just as wonderfully as the first and Sasha took time to marvel at the changes in her husband's behavior that chastity had fostered.

He was less argumentative and more receptive to her thoughts and ideas.

He offered to help more with the menial chores and keeping a neat campsite and travel trailer. He even made the bed while she made breakfast.

Sasha reminisced how several weeks ago she had first considered the idea of a cock cage for him after a disappointing evening of sexual intimacy and intercourse.

"Would you like 'Magic fingers' first?" her husband asked.

Sasha merely nodded 'yes' eagerly. Sasha enjoyed 'magic fingers' tremendously.

Her husband took his place beside her and gently, slowly, yet insistently stimulated her clitoris with his left hand while he used two fingers from his right hand to thrust into her vagina using slow, even strokes.

Sasha closed her eyes to fantasize. Once when her husband had asked she had told him what she usually fantasized about; it would be a variation on a typical theme where she was a voyeur who watches an anonymous woman reluctantly submit to the aggressive attentions of an anonymous man.

As her body relaxed and gave in to the stimulation from her husband's hands she delved into her fantasy. Within minutes her body was rocked by her first orgasm.

First her toes would curl, and she would sigh, and relax as she enjoyed the gentle touches and naughty nature of her fantasy.

As the pleasure grew her thighs would start to tremble. Small tremors at first, building eagerly to longer and stronger tremors...

She would grip the sheets with her hands as the pleasure overwhelmed her conscious mind and its ability to resist her fantasy and the stimulation her husband wrought upon her.

Finally the mounting pleasure would completely overwhelm her reason and her higher senses.

Her eyes rolled back in her head.

Her thighs would spasm and clamp down together in a vain attempt to stop the gentle stroking and penetration of her clit and pussy from her husband's fingers.

Her back would arch as her orgasm peaked, inadvertently causing her body to bear down upon her husband's hands pleasuring her pussy.

Finally as the orgasm subsided she would have to reach down and grip her husband's hands to make him stop. If she didn't he would just keep going and going and going, trying to inspire in her a second...or even a third orgasm.

Sometimes she would let him...

But this time, she wanted his cock. All. Eight. Inches.

Her husband would quickly wipe the lubrication off his hands on a hand towel before taking his place between her legs. She reached down to stroke his semi-erect cock and make it hard enough to enter her.

They would kiss as that made it easier to get him hard. He would insist on nibbling and licking her nipples...he enjoyed foreplay and teasing her body.

Finally his erection was hard and full and she guided the 8 inch long and 3 inch thick cock into her pussy.

Sasha loved the missionary position as she enjoyed watching her husband when he came, looking at his face, into his eyes.

His hard cock driving inside her tight pussy was heaven.

"I'm not going to stop until you cum again." He warned.

That threat was all it took as her mind embraced the opportunity and her body thrilled at the fullness and gentle friction of his pistoning cock. Another orgasm overwhelmed her.

Lost in a daze of heady pleasure she wasn't sure if he had cum with her. A simultaneous orgasm would have been a perfect end to a perfect day.

"Did you cum?" She had asked as her delirium slowly diminished and her awareness returned.

"Almost. I was so close." He answered as he continued to bump and grind against her pussy and clit.

Her husband pushed himself up onto his arms. Sasha reached out and gently at first began to play with his nipples.

Her husband love nipple play and she was only to glad to help encourage him to cum. With gently pressure, then greater insistence she slowly increased the teasing of his nipples until she was pinching them...hard!

For a moment he looked lost in pleasure, but then he continued pounding away inside her.

He didn't cum.

Sasha let him continue for several more minutes but despite several false starts he still didn't cum inside her.

"Did you masturbate?" She finally asked, angrily.

Sasha hated accusing her husband of masturbating but to her mind that was wrong and she certainly knew him well enough by now to know why he was having trouble cumming.

"I'm sorry...yes."

He actually confessed. Sasha felt angry and betrayed.

"Why?"

"It's been like two weeks since we last made love and honestly I wasn't expecting you to be interested in sex tonight. It's a weeknight and I beat off earlier this evening. When you suggested we make love, honestly; that was a complete surprise."

They had talked some more and it turned out that his earlier masturbatory efforts had sated his desire and impaired his performance. While he was otherwise vigorous and enthusiastic as usual, he was not able to reach the expected conclusion.

He wasn't able to cum.

Sasha had a hard time falling asleep after this and spent almost two hours on the internet researching her concerns. Discovering male chastity was an eye opener.

After researching male chastity and cock cages in particular she felt she had a solution to her problem...well, her husbands problem...but now she only needed a means to implement it. How could she convince him to actually let her lock him up and try chastity?

She figured that she had to try and start small. Perusing on line catalogs she found a soft bodied silicon cage that might be a good first attempt. While it didn't have a locking device it would give her...and her husband...a sample, a first experience with male chastity.

Sasha reminisced about how delighted she was when she convinced her husband to try on the silicon cage. She still remembered the look of his cock when it was 'Detained' inside.

Of course there were drawbacks. The soft bodied silicon cage was not meant for continuous use. It had broken after only a week and a half of play.

The silicon band that encircled the scrotum and testicles placed constant unremitting pressure upon his scrotum and testicles and scrotal chafing was a problem. Using too much moisturizer or lube to reduce chaffing only meant his morning erection could cause the base ring to slip up and off his cock...something that actually happened.

He most hilarious setback was when his erection actually pushed through the 'cum through' hole at the end of the cage. The silicon cage held his erect cock with a particularly aggressive grip and he showed her he could actually slide it up and down his cock. Fortunately the hole and cage were too tight to allow ejaculation.

Sasha's playfulness and praise of her husband for his willingness to participate had let her convince him to try a 'real' cage. Sasha spent hours looking over the makes and models and found she had one very real problem to overcome.

Her husband was very well endowed. None of the cages appeared to be large enough to accommodate his girth. Eventually she found one website that had a page devoted to measurements but that only made it appear that none of them would be adequate.

Finally, through sheer persistence she found a site that offered a cock cage with a XXXL base ring of 80mm. Still 10mm shy of the size the app recommended but Sasha was determined to give it a try. In fact, in a moment of self reflection she wondered if maybe she was becoming a bit obsessive over it.

With trepidation she finally placed her order and one week later 'The Vice' arrived.

**

"Well this is interesting." Sasha remarked.

Her husband 'jumped' startled she was awake.

Sasha and her husband had been lying in bed when constant shifting of the mattress woke her. As she opened her eyes she noted her husband had tossed off the sheet and blanket from his side and was holding his caged cock.

Sasha was impressed. His cock was struggling to escape its confinement. The base ring around his cock held tight while his balls were scrunched up near the cock cage and the head of his penis. His engorged member had filled the available space of the cage and had nowhere else to go. His caged cock looked as if it were nested between two particularly bulbous testicular pillows.

The overall impression was that of a particularly stout mushroom that had sprung up overnight.

Sasha admired the view and was proud of her decision to buy a clear chastity device. She had considered the opaque cages that would hide his cock from view. The pink one briefly interested her for its perceived emasculating effects, and the purple or the black one that would also completely conceal his cock from sight. There was even a chrome color option she was strongly drawn to and nearly purchased.

In the end though, the clear cage won out. The idea that his cock would still be visible while completely confined and inaccessible appealed to her the most.

She knew her husband well. The frustration he must be feeling of being able to see his cock yet not able to do anything with his cock should provide the right amount of torment she hoped to achieve.

Her husband gripped the cage and appeared to be gently massaging the small amount of exposed shaft at the base of his cock.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

Sasha smirked. One of the rules they had implemented was unless her husband was in distress he was not to bother her with his discomfort when the cage was working as expected. She understood his statement to mean he wasn't in distress, just in discomfort.

"What are you doing? Not trying to cheat I hope?" Sasha asked sweetly.

"No. I'm not. I'm just massaging under the base ring. It's tight. Really tight when it gets like this." He said, indicating his restrained erection.

"Hmm." Sasha replied noncommittally. "You're not in distress are you?"

"No."

"Mmm...m'kay then, well...goodnight."

Sasha rolled over to go back to sleep.

As she settled back into her side of the bed she relaxed to let sleep take her away. While she relaxed she listened as her husband emitted a resigned sigh, then felt the mattress shift as her husband got up out of bed and heard his footsteps as he padded to the travel trailer bathroom. Her grin was from ear to ear as she knew he was going to see if he could piss so as to relieve the strain of his erection. She also giggled softly as she knew that locked in lust as he was he would have to sit down to pee.

Sasha gently fell back asleep and slept soundly, secure in the knowledge of her husband's chastity.

**

By the third night Sasha was eager to try something new. Something she had read about during her online research into male chastity and now very much intended to implement.

Her husband was a skilled and considerate lover and when they made love was always concerned for her pleasure before his own. It was extremely rare that she ever went unsatisfied when they engaged in sexual intercourse.

But with her husband locked in chastity and the key forgotten at home their lovemaking during their camping trip was unfortunately curtailed...or was it?

Sasha had finished her shower and slowly stretched and toweled off in the privacy of their travel trailer bedroom. She was eager to tease...and torment...her husband by showing off her still lithe and toned body. She only had a tiny bit of belly, still had a narrow waist, full bottom, and only a bit of sag from her C cup bosom. She knew she had aged well. Her husband often told her so, but it was sometimes hard to believe. Like many women she was her harshest critic. After all, no one liked growing older.

12