One More Sunset Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the little things. She knew I liked to make my partner feel small, so she always wanted to be held. If my hands went anywhere that wasn't her body, she would pull my grasp to her best places to hold. My neck was the lake house for her lips. Anytime they weren't where they needed to be, they came back home to my neck and ears, where her little nibbles drove me wild. She sat atop me, the way I always wanted a man to be positioned. This was the first time we had sex where her dick wasn't out front for me to occasionally stroke. This time, it was tucked backward, and I wondered if it was comfortable for how hard it was. For me, seeing it flat sent quivers through my body. Ruining a guy's boner was something I loved to do. Making them need to postpone the orgasm was something I craved, but if they did finish, I wasn't the one licking up anything. Had today gone differently, I was going to float the idea of chastity to Evan and see what he had thought about it. Maybe Evelynn would be interested, as it would keep her dick useless.

One of my previous partners, maybe four years ago now, our chastity had been one of the best parts of our fling. He had been caged for so long, and having never let him put it in me even once, he started longing for something to ease his pleasure. After dildos hadn't been his thing, we eventually parted ways. He kept the cage, and I wondered sometimes how small his dick had gotten.

Thinking about that brought a mini orgasm forth, and my entire body shook.

"You liked that?"

"Liked what?" I came back for a moment, "Oh sorry, um, my mind went somewhere."

"Thinking about other men huh? Wait. I'm a lady now. Um, imagine that dirty talk had gone better than this flop."

"I want to cage your dick up."

Evelynn stopped kissing me. "You what?"

"Let me see it. Pull it out for me."

The monster flopped forward, and it landed on my chest in between my boobs. The veins were so big. "I want to lock your dick in a chastity cage. Do you know what those are?"

"The medieval stuff?"

"Its pretty popular now, babe." I started to stroke it slowly as I talked. This always convinced them a little more. Associate the horny with the punishment. "It's a cage that goes on when you're soft. It prevents you from getting a boner, and I hold the key, so I get to decide when you get off."

She moaned as I jerked her off a little faster.

"Do you like that? You wanna be my little slut? I can lock up your little clitty--" Precum shot onto my face, and my pussy began to drip. I couldn't believe facials still did it for me. We would have to try that another night. If I was going to lock him up, I needed him to not finish tonight. "Get off me and get on your back, while I get my dick out."

I started slow, with a lot of teasing. I made sure to be in between her legs, how a man is before he goes in a woman. However, I am no man. I made sure to display my tits, rubbing them while my cock dangled and brushed against Evelynn's. I would pick up my dick and drop the nine inches so that it fell against her stomach. I needed her to see how far into her this would be going. Then we made out, hard and rough. I could feel her dick pulse less often as it continued to bump against mine. She was intimidated by the size, but she didn't want to speak up. Exactly how I liked them. Nervous, but too confident for their own good. Before I got close to putting it in Evelynn, I moved out from her legs and sat on her as a woman did. I wanted her cock to be forgotten. It fell out of sight behind me. I wouldn't be touching it anymore. Instead, the nine inches stopped just below Evelynn's face, and I grabbed a tuft of her hair. "You're going to suck this cock. You're going to show me a good time, because however good you treat me, is how gentle I'll be to you."

I'm sure its never comfortable for them in this position, but it's a power move against them. I grabbed her head and pulled it forward to me as I lifted my hips toward her face. They are never read for their first blowjob, and the dick is always too big. Evelynn gagged, so I pulled back a little, but that always produces an overflow of saliva, so I went right back in, but it was smoother this time. And she felt the difference. I held her there, showing that at the wrong time, I could jam this down her throat, and she'd have to take every inch. Most guys are usually ready to be done in only a few seconds. The thrill of it is over when it doesn't have the warmth of a body behind it, nor the flexibility of a real dick, which is why I don't pull out. It's not for them. It's always for me. I'm dripping wet at this point every time. I kept it in Evelynn's mouth, in and out for about two minutes. Her eyes were watering from the gag reflexes, but she was getting the feel for it. It's also nice to not hear a slut talk too much.

Then I moved back, and as the dick fell out of her mouth, a trail of her spit clung to the dick, and it always makes me hot because of how much it looks like cum. Tonight, I was drowning down there.

I pulled back between her legs, and I almost moaned with how soft the cock had gotten.

"Is this as hard as you can get for me now?" I leaned over and put it in my mouth for just a moment. "Not so hard, is it? Get used to staying this soft for me." And like clockwork...

"Anything for you."

I grabbed the lube and ran my hands down the shaft for longer than I needed to. It was slick to the last inch, but its an intimidation move. They never know when I'll stop, so I keep stroking. Tonight, I stroked it long enough until I saw her dick pulse with arousal. Big mistake.

I pushed her dick to the side and rub the head of mine against her asshole, and I feel her body tensed with the movement.

There's no fighting back tonight, and her asshole takes it instantly. The amount of lube helped for sure, and I only gave her about three to four inches tonight. I've made the mistake of going too far too fast. Just those few inches is enough to give them the bravery of thinking they took the whole thing. That always becomes a lot of fun when they realize how much deeper it can go.

After a minute or so, I asked, "Evelynn, how are you?"

"Oh God, I'm doing so good."

"I want you to promise me something. Okay?"

"I only want you to cum when I tell you its okay, or else that will make me sad. You don't want me to be sad do you?"

"No! Never." Her words shake with each thrust against her. She needs to stay horny, so I had one last thrust.

I slid it in another few inches, and then I took it all the way out. She probably thought that was as deep as possible then, but that was for another night.

"I'll be back in a minute."

When I returned from cleaning the dildo, Evelynn was shaking softly every few moments. "My body is on fire right now."

I leaned over and gave her nipples a soft suck. She quivered with it. "Good girl."

We traded places, and she went to the bathroom, and after a minute or so she returned. I was sitting on the edge of the bed naked, so I opened my legs to show off my wet pussy, but I patted my thighs. "Sit on me, but face away from me."

As Evelynn sat on top of me, I felt her tremble as she moved down, and I could tell her body wasn't ready for that movement. I held her hips and kissed her back, and I whispered. "Tonight, is the last time you're going to be hard for a while. Do you understand?"

She moaned out a soft, "Yes." I could tell she was still unrelentingly horny.

"Go grab your panties. I'm going to show you how to wear them tonight."

Evelynn grabbed a new pair of panties from our drawer, and I knelt down to look like I was going to blow her, but I never did. Instead, I grabbed her balls gently. "Your balls have a hidey-hole up inside you. So, when you aren't in your cage, which we'll go buy tomorrow, you need to wear your panties like this." I grabbed a ball and massaged its way up inside her body. Then I got the second one up as well. I pulled her cock down and pushed it between her legs. "Pull your panties up while I hold this." Evelynn did as she was told, and she pulled them up and I slid my hand out. Her cock disappeared completely.

"Where the hell is it?" Her hand ran down the smooth and flat front, and I could tell it aroused her even more.

"I don't want to see you playing with it. If you move too much, they'll fall out. If they do, excuse yourself to the ladies' room and go fix them. After a little bit, they'll stay that way a little more smoothly." I stood up and kissed her, "Get ready for bed, baby. And go grab your fake tits from the party. I want you wearing them anytime you're here okay?"

Soon we were in bed lying next to one another. "How was that, Evelynn?"

"That was... interesting. I'm still horny."

"I know. That's how I want you. You'll stay horny for a while for me."

"I guess I knew you liked to feminize men, but I hadn't really seen you in full control like that before. You change people during that."

"Does that bother you?"

She leaned over and kissed my cheek, "No. I liked it actually."

"Good, because I'm still so horny."

"Are you?"

"Yep, but it'll feel better tomorrow when we go get more stuff for you tomorrow."

"More stuff?"

"I want you locked from now on, and honestly, that might help you with your own questions. Also, you're going to start wearing butt plugs. You don't get to say no to that, because if you aren't using your dick, you're going to be taking mine. And I'll make you a deal. I'll get my own set and wear them alongside you."

"But I thought you didn't like butt stuff?"

"I thought I didn't but its been a year or so since I last tried it. Your lust of it makes me want to try again."

"Okay, are we the hottest couple in the world?"

"You know it bitch." I added, "Did that make you want to stay as Evelynn more?"

"It didn't do much one way or the other. How was it having sex with a sorta-woman?"

"Hey." I leaned over and said sternly, "For right now, you are a real and complete woman. Don't doubt yourself because I want to help you figure this out. Ask me again."

"Okay? How was it having sex with a woman?"

"I missed the dick, but it wasn't too bad."

"I guess we'll see where this goes from here then." Evelynn said, "Tomorrow starts a wild new month for us."

"I couldn't have said it better myself."

We remained silent for a while before I asked, "Still really horny?"

"Like you wouldn't believe."

"Wanna make out for a little bit before we go to sleep? You can't touch that dick though."

"God, I love you, Savannah."

After we finished making out, and I was spooning Evelynn, I thought to myself: What am I getting myself into here? Was this a good decision? Because everything pointed toward it being a terrible decision!

Then I brushed it away. I had the confidence in the bedroom when I needed it. Why didn't I have it anywhere else? I loved this man, even if he was a woman right now. And maybe that worked for me. Maybe I liked it. Maybe I loved it. It was only the first night. We'd figure it out later.