One More Sunset Pt. 07

Story Info
Its time to see Lynn out in the public.
5k words
4.08
5.9k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahSal
SarahSal
158 Followers

Part 7

*** Author's Note - UPDATED ***

What a wild... thousand months! I didn't expect to be so busy, but I suppose that's what happens when you move thrice and get married!

But you don't care about that, do you? Well, I listened and took notes!

Universal hate for this chapter, and I (in hindsight) totally agree. I was wanting to get dark and twisted with the story, but I realized that my story was never that idea...

So, apologies for those that disliked it, and 'you are welcome' to those that voiced their opinions! I loved reading how passionately frustrated some of you were, and you made me laugh endlessly as I workshopped a new direction in between the nights of sleepless wedding planning. This may read as sarcasm, but I genuinely enjoy the feedback! 😊

While I also know some people might have liked the direction that this story was going, I workshopped this with my WIFE (Be jealous, because I can say that now), and we played out a few new ideas that will have more sparks to be seen!

This may start out similarly, but I promise, your old favorite Savannah is back to her less evil self! This is Chapter 8, but it is replacing 7, as I can't get the admins to remove the old Chapter 7.

Enjoy, and please continue to give feedback! Sorry if I go quiet for a while, but thus is life when writing is your hobby!

-Sarah

November 8 th - Evelynn

"You can be unlocked for tonight."

Savannah stood at the edge of the bed in her red lingerie, and she held the keys in one hand, and the strap-on dildo in the other.

"The only catch is that you have a choice. If you choose to be unlocked now, I'll add another day to the count. You can get hard. Cum all over me if you want! But it'll add a day."

"And the other option?"

"I get to peg you, and it won't add any time to the count."

I was laying on the bed, in my own black and blue lingerie. I fidgeted with the straps of the outfit as I debated the choice.

I had been locked up for an entire week now. Outside of small windows to shower or clean the cage each day, I had been locked up for seven straight days. To say that I was ready to get out at any cost was putting it gently. That being said, another day on top of it was going to kill me. Savannah enjoyed me locked up. She loved watching me squirm as I got aroused, but yesterday had been my first day without getting hard. I was still getting turned on, as I was horny almost all the time, but yesterday I hadn't gotten a boner at all. Even now, seeing Savannah in lingerie, my body was practically singing with each heartbeat from my chest as a note, but I wasn't even fighting off a hard-on. I wanted out so bad, but another day at the cost of this freedom seemed like too much. Especially knowing how pent-up I was. If I got out, I'd probably blow my load in less than 5 minutes, and that would add an entire day to the clock.

"I'll stay locked up."

Savannah dropped the strap-on onto the bed, and she hooked the key back onto her necklace. "Good girl. Are you still plugged?"

"No, I took it out already." I was also getting to the point of wearing my plug all day long. At times, my ass would get sore, but I was starting to take out my arousal on the plug. If I was in class, I would grind on it slightly. Barely moving, but enough to feel it in me. Since I couldn't get hard, I was enjoying my body however I could.

"Are you still using the smallest plug?" Savannah grabbed the strap on and started to fasten herself into it.

"Yeah, why?"

"Lynn! You need to be using the bigger ones already. After a week, your body is way past ready for more. Look at how much of this cock you're taking!"

Honestly, the bigger plugs had scared me. I couldn't fully process how large they were, even just the next size up! Maybe she was right though because the smaller plug didn't feel like a chore anymore.

"Fine," I said. "Are you just gonna bombard me with questions, or are you going to fuck me? We don't have all day."

"The buildup is just as much fun for me as laying your back out, and the show doesn't start for another hour. Calm yourself and touch your nipples."

With my fingertips, I started to massage my nipples gently. Just enough to feel a stimulation. Each little caress was lighting my body up. As my stimulation had only ever been focused on my penis, now I realized how much my entire body was reacting to things. My nipples made my head spin. Savannah grabbing my hips would cause me to precum. Slapping my ass always got a moan out of me. Sucking the dildo made my heart race, and feeling it go in and out caused me to lose my breath.

Savannah stroked her cock with lube in her hands, and with each stroke of the shaft, my body quivered with anticipation.

A buzz sounded from the nightstand, and Savannah walked over to check her phone. "It's Kate." She read through the texts, then relayed, "She is so nervous about starting on Friday. Kate is asking about dress code and uniform stuff." Savannah typed out a response one-handed with the lube-free hand, then set her phone back down. "How about you, are you nervous?"

"Never!"

"Be serious. How do you feel about it? You know, we didn't hire Evan. Even though it's his social security number and driver's license, we hired Lynn on the books."

"You don't have to keep saying it."

Savannah crawled onto the bed and positioned herself between my legs, and pushed gently against my ass with her lubed dildo. "I know. I just want to know how you're doing."

"I'm doing fine, babe."

"So, what about in a few weeks? Evan doesn't come into work at the end of this month if you decide to stop being Evelynn."

"I said it during the interview, and I'll say it again. I don't think you'll have to worry about that."

Savannah lined up the cock and pushed forward, and as she entered me, she leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "I'll make sure we don't worry about that. You're my Lynn. You belong to me." Savannah started to thrust me firmly, and with each bounce, I felt my body give into her more than I knew how. "Let's make this quick enough. I'm not stopping until you start to leak out."

---

I exited the bathroom, and I pulled my panties up. Savannah threw me a bra as she pulled up her jeans. "Do you want to eat at the movie or just come back after and make dinner?"

"Up to you, I guess." I hooked the bra on, and I started to put on my jeans, but Savannah jumped in.

"Can we address this really quick?"

"What?"

"Lynn, you look like a woman through and through. When we go out, Evan starts to creep in, but only because I'm so used to Lynn." Savannah moved to her drawers and pulled out a pair of her skinny jeans. "I'll take off a day if you go out as Lynn tonight."

"An entire day? For sitting alone in the theater in the dark? Hell, yes." My jeans hit the floor and I stepped into the skinny jeans, but Savannah stopped me again.

"Wear these first." She handed me a pair of Spanx. "Gotta make sure Evan doesn't poke out."

"And what top?"

"You get dressed, I'll grab a shirt and cardigan for you. Wear the tits out tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"It's a day off for you." Savannah turned to her closet as she said, "And I'll do your makeup, so you look even better, Lynn."

Savannah had me dressed to perfection. I wore a maroon shirt with a crème cardigan. My light blue skinny jeans had the shirt tucked in, and I borrowed a belt and a clutch purse from Savannah to tie it together. My white flats ended the outfit, but Savannah dolled me up to look gorgeous. It was a light layer of makeup. Some eyeliner and mascara, a little eyeshadow and blush over the foundation. She pulled my hair half up to have it mildly pinned in the back. As she pulled the last strand of hair into place, Savannah asked, "Have you ever thought about getting your ears pierced?"

"Not really."

"We should do it. If you don't like it, the holes will just close up soon enough on their own."

I didn't really like the idea. "I'll sit on it."

Savannah kissed my neck and nudged me over so she could do her make-up.

"I'll be five minutes. Will you go down and get the car warmed up?"

I took a moment to admire the women in the mirror. Savannah never needed to try. She radiated loveliness and strong-willed determination. She could tell when eyes were on her, and she was floored by that notion. I looked timid but assured. Inside my eyes, I could see a different pair looking back, but maybe that's how Savannah saw herself. After all, nobody ever sees themselves they truly feel, right?

"Don't forget to put your bigger plug in, sweetheart." Savannah spoke without looking away from the mirror to work on herself.

---

"Well, shit."

Savannah put the car into park as she hurled out a few more obscenities. "Fuck, shit. And another fuck. Shit again."

"Don't they have another showing in a couple of hours?"

"Yeah, but I just want to be mad I guess."

Savannah had taken more than five minutes getting ready, and even though we had made it only a few minutes late, there weren't two seats together at the cinema. The movie she was wanting to watch was some small indie art-house scene, but the auditorium didn't hold too many seats. Tough luck.

I swallowed back some mild fear, "Let's go grab a drink while we wait for the next show."

"You want to go out as Lynn?"

I kissed her, careful not to mess up the make-up. "Come on, slut." I opened the door and stepped out. The night city air sent a chill down my spine, but the breeze was absent today. It didn't mean I wasn't shaking with anxiety at the idea of going out into public with people around as Lynn.

Savannah got out and shut the door behind her. "Alrighty then!" She locked the car and it honked. "There's a few bars around here. Trashy or classy tonight?"

---

We could feel the swells and slams from the bass a block over, but we decided to meet right in the middle. I had been to this bar a few times over the years in the city, McHassleys, the cheapest beer, the best bar food, and fantastic service. The only problem was that it was always crowded, and I had always had a terrible time getting into the bar on busy nights. Tonight, I hadn't imagined it would be busy on a Monday night, but a huge NFL game was playing, so the line was almost out the door. People even peaked through the windows to catch the game on the televisions.

As we approached the line I said, "Sorry babe. I forgot about the game. We can go somewhere else instead."

Savannah looked at me with confusion. "What do you mean?"

"It's packed! We'll never get in."

"Honey, you need to remember that you are a smoking hot woman now. Bars do whatever they can to keep you inside, but tonight it's not just you." Savannah winked at me, and then held my hand as she approached the bouncer. There wasn't even a hesitation before letting us in. As we entered, I could hear guys groaning in line outside. "Told you!" Savannah's demeanor changed, and her eyes scanned the place before saying, "Follow me, Lynn." Savannah strode through the bodies of the bar, nudging herself between beer bellies under football jerseys, and around jacked men with wonderfully natural musks that I wanted to drown within. With each step, I found myself wanting to accidentally bump into some man as Lynn to see their reaction, and I was stuck in a memory, alone with Keith... Wondering what if...

"Lynn, come on."

I froze. The women's restroom.

"I can't—"

Savannah rolled her eyes, grabbed my hand, and pulled me through the door.

The women's restroom was identical to a man's save the lack of urinals. But that didn't mean it wasn't carrying the weight of something I couldn't quite describe. Nobody else was in the bathroom, and Savannah made her way straight to a stall and closed the door behind her.

This was more than a trip to Victoria's Secret. This was more than a Halloween party at Savannah's flat.

I walked up to her door, but then as I started to talk, I didn't want to stand out in the open, so I went into the stall next to her.

"Savannah. I cannot be in here."

"Why not?" Savannah spoke as if she were bored.

"You know why."

"Lynn is in here. You aren't peeping on any Tom's in here. Pull down your panties, go piss girl, and then we can go get beer and food."

I was so flustered. Without really needing to use the bathroom, I sat on the toilet, pulled down my panties, and I began to pee. I started to pick apart what Savannah had said, "You can't really think the phrase, 'Peeping Toms' is about looking at Tom's. That doesn't even make sense."

"His name is Tom? Tom is the peeper?"

"How are you about to run a diner and you don't know what that phrase means?"

"I dunno." Savannah flushed and left her stall.

I wiped and then followed her out. Savannah was touching up her look in the mirror, and she seemed completely unphased that I was in the bathroom with her. In fact, this seemed so normal to her, that Savannah pulled out her phone and said, "Historic moment. Let's selfie this so we can always remember the first time you used a public women's bathroom." She pulled my face in next to hers. "Say, 'Gross public bathroom!" We smiled, and she snapped the picture.

We left the bathroom, and I scouted for a free table within the sea of people. It was like clinging to a dingy in the ocean among a sinking ship. The moment Savannah put her purse on the table, it was as if we were saved. We sat at a tall table, with those chairs that are awkwardly high enough that you step up into them to sit.

"Welcome in, what can I get you two ladies tonight?" The man's voice appeared as if from nowhere, yet a waiter was there the moment we sat.

Savannah said, "Two waters. We'll order when you come back."

"Got it! Just so you know," the waiter said as he handed us each a drink menu, "our happy hour ends in fifteen, so for now, pitchers are half off, and our house cocktails are only three bucks."

It took less than a second for Savannah to say, "One pitcher of whatever beer is local, and we'll each take a house margarita."

"I'll be back." He vanished.

Savannah turned to me and grabbed one of my hands from across the table. "When he comes back, you are going to order some food. I'm good with whatever."

"But my voice."

"Your girl voice is getting so much better. Try it now."

I cleared my throat, and I tried what the tutorial videos had said. I raised my voice, but held it at the same level I normally spoke. I tightened my throat, and I said, "How's this sound? We'll take some chips and queso."

Savannah's eyes widened. "Let me record it on my phone so you can hear it. It's actually amazing." She pulled out her phone. "Say something like a vlogger would say."

I shook my head to move my hair and said, "I'm here with my bestie at the bar of the century. Hot food, cold beers, and," I leaned in, "hot guys!"

Savannah turned the phone and played it back for me. The video showed a beautiful young woman talking about her night out at the bar. There was no Evan. He was gone. I grabbed the phone and watched it over and over. I put it to my ears, and while I could still hear my own voice, there was no denying how feminine it sounded.

Two glasses of water landed on the table, then a pitcher of beer, followed by two margaritas. "Ready to order?"

Savannah eyed me, and I said as Lynn, "Yeah, we'll take some chips and queso."

"For sure! Anything else?"

I looked at Savannah, and she shook her head. "That's it for now."

"I'll have it out in a bit."

The man left, and Savannah let out a little squeal. "You sound so good! I can't even fucking believe it!"

I returned the excitement. "Did you see him just take the order? He didn't even give me a second look."

"I disagree. He gave you a second look, because the first one wasn't enough for all of that!" Savannah raised her glass. "To the sexiest little thing in this place!"

I raised mine. "To the sexiest bitches here!"

Round One: The drinks went down easy, and Savannah and I caught up with one another. We spent almost every day together, from dusk till dawn, yet we felt further apart at times than we knew how to put to words. It wasn't bad, it was just the way couples become after a while. Acquainted with the usual.

Round Two: The pitcher of beer went down smoothly. Savannah started to illustrate the art of the movie we were supposed to be watching, but I was more interested in watching her. Every once in a while, I'd catch myself playing with my hair, twirling it softly in my fingers. I fidgeted on my butt plug as I began to get aroused by it.

Round Two and a Half: Two shots of tequila showed up at our table, as per a manly-looking cowboy at the bar, who tipped his hat to us as we cheers'ed him. Savannah downed her shot, then waved at him. I did the same, and he waved back.

Round Two and Three Quarters: The queso came to the table and Savannah and I lunged upon the bowl, but quickly I realized I had to pee again. The cage would push on my clit just enough that if I had to pee at all, I suddenly couldn't hold it anymore. I excused myself and walked to the ladies' room, did my business, then checked my make-up in the mirror, which was really more of an excuse to look at myself. I looked stellar. I pushed my way out of the door to run straight into the cowboy that had been eyeing me a few minutes earlier.

"Sorry about that!" His voice was deep and gruff. "I didn't see you coming around the corner!"

I continued my voice as Lynn, "No worries! There's like, a lot of people in here. I'm surprised I didn't bump into someone on my way over here, myself."

He chuckled. "I promise I wasn't stalking you or anything, I guess we just have the same internal clock. Oh geez, that's a terrible way to introduce myself."

"You can start over." It was fun to play into the "bashful yet flirty" personality, but I felt a twinge of intrigue behind my words. "Second chances look better on everyone."

"Well, I'm Taylor, for starters."

"Hi, Taylor, I'm Lynn."

He extended his hand, to which I shook, and he added, "It's a pleasure. I don't want to bother you anymore tonight. Just figure I'd shoot my shot."

"Well, I can tell you that she is flattered." I gestured to Savannah. "If you go up and start talking about a movie like you're an expert, she'll let you buy drinks all night."

Taylor laughed. "That's nice. She looks like a nice person, but what gets me to buy you drinks tonight?"

I did a double take. "What do you mean?"

"Well, this is embarrassing. I thought I was making it pretty clear. Um, I know you're with your friend tonight. Is there any way I could get your number? I'd love to try and take you out for a drink or something."

There was no chance of hiding the crimson rushing to my cheeks, and my clit began to pulse with arousal. "Um. Uh... Um."

"Don't worry about it." Taylor smiled and turned around. "It was great meeting you."

"Wait!" I grabbed his arm gently. What was I doing!? "I'll text you. What's your number?"

Taylor gave me his digits, and I sent him a text.

"I'm kinda busy with life at the moment," I said, "but if something clears up, I'll reach out."

Taylor looked at my text to him appear on his phone. "I hope your life clears up very soon. I'll see you around."

I left him there and returned to Savannah who was grinning with a mouthful of pearls. "Shut the fuck up!"

"I didn't even say anything yet!"

"Shut the FUCK up! How did you do that?"

"I don't know!"

"Ugh. I'm jealous. That cowboy could rope me to bed any night." Savannah mimed a lasso motion and nearly spilled her drink.

"Jealous? You know I'm still with you, right? I'm not going to text him."

Savannah gave me an eye that asked more than I wanted to answer. "Why not?"

"What do you mean?" I sat back down.

SarahSal
SarahSal
158 Followers
12