All Comments on 'One More Sunset Pt. 07'

by SarahSal

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was shaping up to be one of my favourite stories on here, but the emotional manipulation at the end just isn't for me

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

Great to have you back ! Ty you for letting us know about the future updates.

As always another great chapter, the shift of Savannah is interesting can't wait to see how it effects the future relationship or if there even is one after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Run from that cunt Savannah. Please don't have Evan give in. She's a conniving slut. Have him tell the cowboy, in a man's voice, "keep the slut, but be careful or you'll look like me" and walk out. I'm tired of these stories being so predictability one sided. Try something different. That's not to say it has to end, just force her to earn her way back. She's out of control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed the story so far but have to agree with the others that the emotional manipulation is turning me off and the blackmail is going too far. This is now about her total control over Lynn and not helping her. Relationships are a two way street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the story and the direction it is going…

JennifermcdonaldJennifermcdonaldover 1 year ago

This is horrible! It's abuse. No means no. Allow Evam some dignity as a human being. It is very sad that people see this as enjoyable. I thought it was a good story until now, there was consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to see a story that isn't your normal cookie cutter lovey dovey happy ending. It might not be as popular but we need more stories like these which aren't 90s romcoms.

It's a fictional story and people here are crying about consent jeez...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked this series. Wholesome, supportive and kinky girlfriend helps partner discover themself. I like forced feminization/sissy stories as much as the next person. But this story didn't seem to be heading that way.

I'll admit, I put my own head-canon into the characters. But I would've definitely been on board if this has been the story in the first two or three chapters. This feels like I'm not reading the same story anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was amazing before, but this one just ruins it for me. It was so well written and so wholesome, just a girl pushing her bf to become something he wasn't before, and he actually likes it. I actually struggle to find good stories like that which don't involve forcing or blackmail, or something weird like hypno. So imagine my excitement when I finally found one, it's really fun to read, hot, I'm enjoying it so much.... aaaand then this chapter comes along. I really think you should have just stuck with the "couple enjoying stuff together" vibe. As someone else said, it's like reading a different story, one which does not match up with expectations, and this is the first chapter which I wholly disliked, while the previous ones were amazing. Shame, because other than that, it was my favorite series on this site, most likely.

Lapper69Lapper69about 1 year ago

I loved the story, all but the last one. Savannah is turning into a real bitch! Bad enough he is now caged and never gets to cum but now she is forcing him to suck cock probably get fucked by a real cock. Different if she talked him into it but blackmail? I will be curious if things change with future chapters.

ZBSKRNZBSKRN10 months ago

Way to ruin a great story. Rape wether by force or blackmail is still rape.

Mermaidlover1960Mermaidlover19608 months ago

Please finish this story- hopefully with a happy ending for all!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When does Lynn start working at the dinner?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Waiting for more. Never read the old version of ch 7 only the new one and I loved it. Really hoping for more ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm glad you went back and took things a different direction from the first version of this chapter. It was an enormous twist from the initial chapters and the genuinely caring relationship that had been occurring up to that point. I'm a fan of the more reluctant / noncon stuff,, as well as your writing, so I hope you explore it. Maybe in a different series?

I'm not certain if it's possible to change the description of the chapter but it would let others know you've decided to edit it.

SarahSalSarahSal6 months agoAuthor

Hello all!

I just wanted to post a slight update following a massive break from this story.

I do plan to continue this story, as I have actually written two more chapters adding onto this, however...

I'm currently really enjoying my Thorns and Ivy storyline, and I don't want to get tangled up (no pun intended) going back and forth between these two stories. I'll return to it and write more soon!

As someone wrote below, I have tried to change the description, but that proved to be too much trouble. I hope the next chapter (maybe around December...) will steer people back into this story!

I love all of the critiques and comments you guys leave!

Sarah xoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous