One More Sunset Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I mean? Lynn, are we being real with each other tonight?"

"Of course."

Savannah motioned to our waiter for another round of shots first. They arrived immediately, and we downed them before Savannah slammed some money on the table. "That should be enough to cover our tab. We are going OUT!"

The bar roared with life as a team scored a touchdown, but after my drinks, if Savannah said "Jump," I would have leapt with faith.

---

"What do you see?"

The air was cold, and I was swaying from my drinks. We had walked a block over to a small shop on main street that had big windows full of Christmas displays and Thanksgiving decorations. In my drunken stupor, I wondered what the perfect date was where you could have both holiday decorations being up without it being obnoxiously early. Maybe November 1st? Pre-Halloween?

"Evan!" Savannah gripped my hand. "Are you here?"

"Sorry, I was just," I slurred my words. "I'm just planning out every holiday or something—"

"Okay, face the glass!" Savannah held me profile to the window. "What do you see?"

"Um, I see us on a date freezing our asses off."

"Not a bad start. Be more specific. Be fucking for real." Savannah's cursing always turned me on.

"Well, I see us here, and I'm in drag, and you are cold, and your cheeks are turning bright red, and that's where I love to kiss you the most when I drink a lot—"

Savannah stood behind me and pressed her face against mine as she whispered, "Let me ask you some questions. Evan, how drunk are you: 1-10?"

"Maybe a six."

"Which means you are really at a seven. Perfect."

"How the hell do you hold your drinks better than me?"

"That's not the focus of tonight." Savannah kissed my cheek. "Babe, imagine a dream date with me. What clothes come to mind?"

"I'd love for it to be warmer. Maybe a summer dress. Something flowy, and some cute sandals with it."

Savannah spoke slowly. "Evan, I love you. Don't be afraid to answer honestly." She kissed me again. "Would that be your outfit, or my outfit?"

I bit my lip. "Mine."

"You like this. A lot more than I realized, don't you?"

"Of course, but, it's like a fun couple's thing."

Savannah giggled. "How many couples do you think go out in public like this?"

I started to feel like my eyes were watering, but maybe it was the frigid wind. No, it had to be the wind.

I turned to face Savannah.

She asked, "You don't have to say another word, but if you want to do this until summer, I'll be here right alongside you."

I wrapped my arms around her, and Savannah shivered in the cold. "Wanna skip this movie and go fuck each other's brains out?"

Our lips met, and I responded with, "Let me out of this cage so I can make you cum."

---

The apartment door flew open, and I'm not even sure we locked it behind us. I was in her jacket, desperately trying to get it off. Savannah reached under my chin and held my face as she swallowed my tongue.

Heels and boots were kicked off, and our stockings and socks began to trip us up. I fell on the floor, and Savannah dove on top of me. She began to drill her fingers down my jeans, peeling them off to see my black satin panties, which barely hid myself. "God, I want your cock." And Savannah was right. Tonight, it was a cock with no clit in sight. The cage was doing work, but I was groaning against the pain of it. As Savannah pulled my jeans off, she lifted my legs and began to put her mouth over my panties, letting my caged cock push through the material and into her mouth. She massaged my butt plug as she teased me.

Strength rippled through me, and I pushed her onto the floor as I sat atop her in my feminine pose. "Give me the key."

"Are you good to add a few days?"

"Are you going to be able to skip this?"

Savannah fingered her necklace from within her shirt, and my key dangled on it. "I'm not even sure you can get hard anymore... Do you remember how to do that?" She let the key fall into her mouth.

I swam after, my tongue wrestling hers for the small key at the end of the chains. With each throb of our tongues, my cage pushed out, and I felt Savannah get even more wet. She moaned which caused me to start grinding on my plug.

I pulled the key out of her mouth, and Savannah did the honor of pulling it off of her necklace. "Depending on how good the sex is, I'd say we can just call it one more day in the cage, rather than a couple. How does that sound?"

"God, yes!"

Savannah had me stand up, and she pulled down my panties. Then she went to my tops. I pulled my hair up in a bun as my shirt and cardigan came off, and I almost came as she unhooked my bra. Damn this cage...

Then she pulled me to the bedroom.

Savannah began to strip, slowly, sensually, and with precision.

Her sweater was slowly lifted, revealing her pink lacey bra. She pushed her boobs together as she felt her hands move south toward her visibly wet thong. I was almost salivating thinking about the taste. Then her fingers moved back up, unhooked her bra, then tossed it to the ground. Once more downward, her panties began to inch down with the guidance of her delicate fingers, and as they hit the ground, the key flashed me from her fingertips.

"Ready?"

My satin panties were beginning to stain with precum. Then the key moved to the cage, and as soon as it clicked, my cock inflated and stretched to a size I had never seen before.

Savannah's eyes lit up.

She slid on, and she was tight and warm, wet beyond words.

Savannah rode up and down on me, holding back moans with each push down, and I ran my hands up her stomach to hold her perky breasts. I moaned out her name several times. Her hair tumbled down as she let it loose, and it bounced alongside her body.

"How's your plug?" Savannah asked me between heavy breaths.

"It's big."

"I'm sure you can take it, princess."

"I know I can."

"I love you Evan."

I paused. "Call me Lynn."

Savannah met my eyes. "I love you, Lynn."

My dick throbbed with life. "I love you, Savannah."

"Take me from behind."

We moved around, and I began to hold her hips as I commanded her back to me. Savannah pushed into me, again, and again, and AGAIN. Each hit was firmer than the last, and her vagina dripped over my dick as cum began to spill out.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"Do it in my ass." Savannah leaned away from me and reached into a drawer. Then her arm moved back and handed me a plug. "Once you cum, be quick, but plug me up with the cum still inside."

"Fuck yes."

I climaxed, and with quick movements, I pressed her plug into her ass. I could feel the cum pressing against the plug, but nothing came out.

"Oh! That made me cum!" Savannah quivered, and her body collapsed on the bed, shivering and spasming in quick and jerking motions.

I fell alongside her, and we both were practically asleep.

"Lynn?"

"Yeah?

"You've got to try this." Savannah curled into my arms. "I've got to figure out how to cum in your ass."

I giggled, and stroked her hair as I said, "Whatever you say, babe."

12