One More Time

Story Info
An estranged couple work through their issues.
5.9k words
4.61
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim closed the trunk of his car, then grabbed the two roller bags and pulled them the short distance to his front steps. Wearing a backpack and carrying both rollers, he trudged up the five steps onto the front porch of his house. Dragging the bags across the width of the porch, he stopped at the door. Key in the lock, open the door, and he was home again. Finally. After three months overseas and close to twenty hours on planes, he was finally back in his own space again. He had been spending so much time overseas the last couple years that that was starting to feel like home as opposed to this. He was scheduled for an extended period off this rotation and was looking forward to the decompression.

Swinging the door shut, he drug his bags straight to the bedroom. He looked around as he passed through the different rooms. Sierra, his ex, had once again been true to her word and looked after the place for him. He was pretty sure it had been recently cleaned as well, which was on par for the girl. Dropping his bags in his room, he fished out his cell and sent her a quick message.

Just got home, everything's good. Did you clean my house again? (eyeroll emoji) It was clean enough when I left. You didn't have to do that, but thank you.

Setting the phone on his dresser, he tossed his bags on the bed and began unpacking. He had just placed his shower kit in the bathroom, turned on the shower, and was putting the bags in the hall closet when his phone buzzed. Kicking his shoes off, he scooped it up and read her reply.

(smiley face emoji) We have different ideas on 'clean enough', you know. But it was no bother. I know it's always nice to come home to a clean place.

He was just about to toss it on his bed when it buzzed again.

Glad your home safe. I'm going to stop by and drop some things off in a bit if you're not busy.

Nope, not busy. Going to jump in the shower, so if I don't answer come on in. You have a key, after all.

He tossed the phone on his bed and finished stripping, then padded across the tile to the walk-in shower. He stepped in and sighed, letting the hot water relax his tight shoulders and back.

Jim took a fairly long shower, enjoying hot water that didn't run out after ten minutes like the tiny water heaters in his pod at work. Toweling off, he walked into his bedroom and dug out a t shirt and some pajama pants. He was just pulling a bottle of beer out of the fridge when he saw lights come up the drive. Setting the bottle on the counter, he grabbed a pint glass from the cupboard. Expecting whatever this was to go quickly, he set the glass next to the bottle and headed to the front door just as she knocked.

Swinging the door open revealed Sierra standing on the porch. She was petite, though athletic, and he marveled once again at her five-foot nothing stature. Being six foot himself, he had always towered over her. She was wearing a dark flowered sun dress which reached about halfway down her toned thighs, and strappy sandals. Her dark auburn hair was shorter than what he remembered, reaching just to her shoulders, and layered perfectly to frame her elfin features. He recognized the outfit immediately; he had bought it for her when they vacationed in Greece.

She smiled brightly upon seeing him, lighting up her ice blue eyes. He returned her smile as she stepped inside.

"Hi Jimmy, how was your flight?"

"Hey Sierra. Not bad, you know. Thanks again for watching the house for me. What did you need to drop off?" He closed the door and turned to face her.

Her smile dimmed slightly, and he thought she looked suddenly nervous. She absently brushed a couple fingers through her hair, pushing it behind her ear as she looked down.

"I ah, grabbed your, um, mail this afternoon." She pulled a few envelopes from her purse and fiddled with them. "But I, uh, forgot to put them on the counter with the rest."

She looked up at him with those piercing blue eyes, holding the envelopes in both hands against her abdomen like a shield. He stared back at her for a few seconds, trying to figure out why she was nervous.

"You forgot to leave my mail on the counter today."

"Yes." Confident, maybe slightly louder than intended.

"So, you brought them over. At ten-thirty at night."

"Yes." Not quite as loud, still mostly confident.

"After doing your hair and just a little bit of make up."

"Yes." Quieter, confidence faltering.

"And putting on my favorite outfit."

"yes" Almost a whisper.

Jim raised his hand, waiting for her to offer the envelopes. Her eyes never left his as she stepped closer to him and placed them in his hand. Her hands dropped in front of her, not quite wringing but holding each other unsurely. Jim held her gaze, considering. Time seemed to pass slowly.

Tossing the mail to his right, he smoothly reached around her, grabbing her by the globes of her perfect little ass as he scooped her up against his chest. Her legs opened automatically to wrap around his waist, her hands gripping lightly onto his shoulders. They paused there, scant inches separating noses, still gazing deeply into each other, her breath suddenly ragged from her parted lips. Pinning her to the back of the door, he crushed her lips with his, diving his tongue aggressively into her willing mouth. Her small hands found his hair and tangled in as she pulled him closer.

He pulled her away from the door, eliciting a small yelp, stepped sideways to his right and swiped with his hand across the hallway table. Clearing a small space, he planted her in it and leaned in, pinning her against the wall again in this new spot. Her weight supported by the table, her legs still wrapped around him, he brought his hands up to gently grasp her angelic face as he continued aggressively wrestling his tongue against hers. She whimpered lightly into his mouth, almost sucking him in with her need. Her hands left his hair and began tugging at the hem of his t shirt, pulling it up. He pulled back momentarily, letting her peel it over his head and tossing it to the floor. He dove back in, kissing her passionately as she ran her small hands over his broad muscled chest and shoulders. His hands found the straps of her sun dress and peeled them over her shoulders, revealing her small, pert breasts. He mauled them with his hands, running his coarse thumbs across her stiffening nipples. She moaned into his mouth, and then he moved from her mouth to her neck, kissing, licking, and nibbling at the sensitive hollow below her jawline. She moaned again, breathing his name sweetly.

"Jimmy..."

His lips found her earlobe, suckling and nibbling at the tender flesh before working down her neck again. When he reached her collarbone, he wrapped his arms around her small waist, pulling her close as he lifted her slightly off the table, bringing her breasts to his mouth. He kissed around the firm mounds, pausing to suckle as she moaned her approval, her head falling back as she tangled one hand in his hair again, the other gripping into his thick lat.

Her moaning words drew him away from her sensitive engorged nipples.

"Please Jimmy...please..."

Setting her back on the table, he pulled back slightly from her. His hands found her supple thighs and slid up to bunch her dress around her waist. She shifted her weight, allowing the material to gather under her bare ass. He slid his hands up her hips, looking for the waistband of her underwear that wasn't there. He smiled his approval as she fumbled with his waistband, trying to free his rising cock from the flannel pants. He swiftly hooked his waist and slid them down, kicking them aside as he stepped in between her open thighs. Her small hand found his hardness, stroking him as the other found his heavy sack and manipulated his balls. She smiled at his groan, then pulled his cock, guiding him toward her center of need as she spread her thighs wider to give him better access.

He probed as she guided him, his swollen head finding her wetness. Her brow furrowed as she looked up at him, feeling his head at her entrance. She nodded and panted, encouraging him to take her.

"Please..."

He gripped his left hand behind her hip as he tangled his right into her tousled hair, pulling her slightly toward him as he bore his gaze into her piercing eyes. He watched intently as he drove his cock home, spreading her tight pussy open with his thickness. She groaned her approval, her brow furrowing as she maintained eye contact, her eyes glazing slightly. He moaned in response as he quickly bottomed out in her tightness, then pulled harder on her hair, arching her head back as he slid out and pounded back into her, establishing a hard rhythm.

She squealed and whimpered as he pistoned his cock in and out, rough fucking her the way he knew she loved. Her breathing became erratic as she neared her first orgasm, clutching his thick lats with both small hands now, legs wide and heels hooked behind his clenching glutes. He pounded her wetness into submission, feeling her begin to clench as he pushed her to the edge. He drove harder into her, increasing his pace as he beat the first orgasm out of her spasming cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head, an unearthly guttural moan escaping her extended throat as she came hard on his fat cock.

He maintained his hard pace through her first orgasm, not relenting until he had forced a second out of her. Loosening his hold on her hair, he let her come up for air as he slowed his pace. Her head fell forward, her forehead resting against his broad chest as her hands still gripped his lats. He buried his cock in her and paused, digging under her to free the wadded material of her sun dress. He peeled the dress up her lithe body, forcing her arms up in one swift motion as he undressed her and set it on the table next to her. Keeping his cock buried to the hilt in her tight pussy, he scooped under her ass again, picking her up from the table. The grip of her toned thighs tightened around his waist, and she nestled her face into the hollow of his neck. Turning on his heel, he effortlessly carried her down the short hall to his bedroom. He flicked the light off as he passed, the room kept from complete darkness by the bathroom light.

He kneeled on his bed, holding her close to him as he one hand crawled to the middle of the bed. He gently laid her on the soft comforter, easing his weight into her as her thighs opened around him. Finding her mouth again, he kissed her more slowly, one hand caressing her throat as he began grinding into her at a maddeningly slow pace. She groaned as he settled in, recognizing his effort to take his time. Their tongues wrestled as their hands roamed over familiar skin, his thick cock sliding slowly in and out of her wetness. Each stroke out he stopped with just the tip holding her folds open, and each stroke in he seemed to find the center of her being, his heavy sack resting against her upturned ass cheeks.

He took his time now, slowly building them both back toward their reward. Gone was the animalistic fury he had displayed in the hallway, as was her wanton need. Now they were two lovers, enjoying each other as they coupled, letting everything else fall away.

He slowly quickened his pace, so slowly she didn't realize he had until his thrusting caused his sack to start bouncing off her taut cheeks. He shifted his weight and rose slightly, scooping under her thighs as he broke their languid kiss. Folding her nearly in half, her ankles near her head, he continued long stroking his cock into her, slowing his pace slightly as he watched her beautiful features react to his ministrations. She began writhing under him, the depths of her being stimulated by the fat head of his long thickness as she felt another orgasm building rapidly. Her small hands left his body to clutch at the comforter on either side of her splayed open legs. She whimpered and mewled as he drove her slowly to his goal. He drove her right to the edge of her orgasm, then almost imperceptibly slowed, hanging her over the edge but not letting her fall into bliss. She hated when he did that, manipulating her body and emotions so easily, loving the final glorious release when he had his fill of tormenting her.

"You are so fucking sexy when you are in this state," he said huskily, his eyes boring into hers.

"Please...baby...please..." she whimpered and cried, struggling to come but not able.

He chuckled throatily, enjoying his control over her. "Not yet, sweetness. Not yet."

She was so beautiful beneath him, her delicate features covered in a fine sheen of sweat, her face running through a gamut of emotion as she tried to will her orgasm into happening. To no avail. He had her pinned expertly, where she was opened wide for him but unable to make any movements which might push her over the edge. He expertly held her right where he wanted her, keeping the ecstasy just out of reach as she continued to moan and writhe in her small space of movement. He felt his own ardor building, aroused by the sight of her in such sexual torment.

He finally relented and sped up just slightly. Her grimace of need was briefly replaced by an open-mouthed look of hope, her brows tenting in the middle as she squealed at the increased friction. Just a little longer...longer...and...now.

He stroked faster into her tightness and watched her explode beneath him. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her breathing stopped and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her elfin face darkened as she bore down on his cock, squeezing him tightly and threatening to push him out completely. Going by instinct more than anything, he judged when she had had enough and slowed, allowing the intense orgasm to dissipate. She drew a breath, and then squealed slightly as she panted, trying to catch her breath. He gave her a few seconds, and then sped up again, driving her back into the throes of ecstasy. Her hands left the bed and found his lats, digging her nails in as she gripped him hard. He smiled slightly as he continued pounding her little pussy, watching her come hard again. Instinct told him when, and he slowed again, letting her breathe. A little longer, and she whimpered at him.

"No, Jimmy...please..."

And he increased pace again, cutting off any further protest as she came hard on his pistoning cock again. Instinct told him when to slow again, and this time he got what he was after. Sierra babbled and gibbered, writhing beneath him with a newfound ferocity, her small hands alternately gripping into him and slapping against him as she arched and writhed.

"There she is," he said gently, almost singsong. "That's what I was looking for. You are so. Fucking. Sexy. I love seeing you like this."

And he was off again, driving hard into her as he sped up for the final stretch. Her pussy clamped down on him, she stopped breathing again, and she repeatedly slapped one hand against his shoulder as he drove her mad. This time he carried right through her orgasm, pounding away as he sought his own finish. She slipped into that state he knew so well, where her orgasms overlapped to put her in a constant state of intense, ecstatic bliss. The raw emotion on her beautiful face drove him crazy, and he finally came, arching his back slightly as he pumped into her fertile womb. He grunted hard, jet after jet of boiling seed escaping his swollen member. His hips pumped of their own accord as he bore down, coming hard into the beautiful creature below him, his bliss joining hers as they both finally collapsed from exhaustion. He fell bonelessly on top of her, pressing her deeper into the mattress with his weight. He panted into her beautiful neck for a few seconds before lifting his weight off her and rolling to his side. He pulled her with, keeping his cock buried inside her. He ended up on his left side, cradling her small frame into his chest. Her head rested on his left arm and shoulder, her arms folded between them, hands against his chest. His right leg was still between hers, her left thigh curled over his hip to keep him buried inside her. His right arm held her possessively against him as they both slowly caught their breath, buzzing with endorphins and enjoying the slow comedown.

Jim started awake, jerking slightly. He blinked in the half darkness, momentarily disoriented. It took him a second to recognize he was in his own bed at home, a second longer to realize he had Sierra cuddled into him. He bent his head slightly, kissing her on the top of hers as she snoozed quietly. His movement was just enough to slowly bring her out of her post-coital nap. A few seconds after he kissed the top of her head she extended her neck, looking up to kiss him on the lips. They softly kissed a few times, lips only slightly parted, before she nestled back into him. He tried to stay in the moment and enjoy it, but practical matters invaded his thoughts. He sighed, and rolled onto his back, pulling her with him. Her head rested in the slight dip between his chest and shoulder muscles, her small hand coming up to trace the lines of the tattoo on the other side of his chest.

"What's wrong, Jimmy?" she asked softly.

He tried to think of something else to say, wracked his brain trying not to ruin the moment. Nothing came to mind, and he realized he was stretching the silence. So he tried to speak as gently as he could.

"You know this doesn't end well, right? It never has."

She remained silent, her eyes following her tracing finger. He stared at the ceiling, hating himself for speaking his mind, cursing himself for the pain he knew his words caused. Finally, she spoke.

"I know." She said in a small voice. "I just...I miss you. I miss...this. This moment right here. I miss it."

Jim smiled at the ceiling, knowing what she meant.

"Yeah, we always did this part right, didn't we?"

He felt her smile against his chest, her fingers still tracing. "I'll say."

He snickered quietly at that, and he felt her giggle quietly. Then he felt her face shift again on his chest.

"But it doesn't have to end like that. We could- "

"Sierra."

"- try again, right? We could, I don't know, try harder this time?"

He gently stroked the soft skin of her back and up onto her neck, bending his head slightly to kiss her forehead.

"Baby, we have tried. More than once. In here, it's great. But out there," he gestured with his free hand. "It just doesn't work. I'm gone too often, and you can't handle that."

He felt her bristle at his words, shifting up onto her elbow so she could look at him. He held up his free hand placatingly.

"That was a little harsh, I'm sorry. But you know what I mean. I wish we could make this work, but my deployments are torture for you and I'm not leaving that job any time soon."

His words forestalled her argument, and she settled back onto his chest, her eyes following her finger again.

He softened his tone and continued. "And trying to pretend otherwise isn't fair to you. You know that."

A long pause and then, "I know." She said softly, and sniffled.

Jim sighed again, wrapping both arms around her and hugging her tight as her small body was wracked with silent sobs. He quietly shushed her as she cried briefly, her tears wetting his chest. When it passed, she settled into him again, this time lying perfectly still for several minutes.

"Maybe we just keep it like this then."

He wrinkled his brow in the half light, unseen by her. "What do you mean?"

She shifted again, setting her chin on his chest so she could look up at him.

"We keep it open ended and light, like this. When we're together we're together and when we're not...we're not."

Jim folded one arm under his head, propping it slightly so he could meet her piercing eyes. He lost himself in them for a few seconds, drinking in her beauty. Then he shook his head gently, his eyes closing in resignation.

12