All Comments on 'One More Time Ch. 09'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 10 years ago

I hope Brad examines his feelings for Derek (the whole porn foreplay thing is not cool, and I can't believe Lacey continues to allow it .. unless she's hoping for a three- way) and doesn't let a good thing pass him by. Derek is a user who doesn't have his best interests at heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

For fucks sake Brad!!! Yes you loved him but let his ass go!!! Let him be Lacys problem instead of yours!!!

MaryJonMaryJonover 10 years ago
At least Jeremy isn't turning out to be as big of a bastard as I thought

*big sigh of relief*

Looking forward to reading about whatever drama it is that is coming up!

bicollegeguy21bicollegeguy21over 10 years ago
SUSPENSE CENTRAL!

Great next installment, you are killing me waiting for the rest of the story! haha! MORE PLEASE! lol Something tells me a threesome may be in our midst..but who are the three gonna be? ;)

swimguy33swimguy33over 10 years ago
Wow!

Just when I'm thinking that this can't get any better, you make it sexier, more complicated, and filled with even more heart. And fellow readers, let's not be too hard on Derek; he's not so much a user in my mind as he is very deeply confused and afraid. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that can identify with those feelings. I agree the porn thing wasn't cool, but it made for interesting reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Been there, done that

I understand both Brad and Derek, I was Brad in the relationship. I was so totally in love and he was open with his wife and she was okay with our relationship. The advice that I would give Brad is to not totally give up his buddy, Derek, or even his love for him, but do accept his place in the lives of Derek and Lacy. He has to accept the fact that he will never have Derek all to himself. Brad and Jeremy are so good together and so good for each other, I think Jeremy will eventually take his proper place as lover and partner in Brad's life, allowing Brad to move Derek into a lesser position as good friend. One can fall out of love, I know, I did it. Yet one can still love the person and keep him as such.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago

'You aren't over him...' 'The biggest fear I had was...' Really MaryJon? Jeremy was never a bastard previously. Blunt yes. Self preservation yes. I thought he was a gem this chapter. Okay swimguy, Derek is confused and afraid; yet everyone is about many things in life. He's a nice friendly turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

Brad you need to Tell Jeremy that you want him because he can give you the exclusivity that you want that Derick can't give you right now.

bencoyoteebencoyoteeover 8 years ago
From the past so well hidden under the rug and then...

Wow, what a great unexploded bomb shell...Jeremy lays in the lap of Brad.

Jeremy knows Brads secret boyfriend now married.

A new complication that could lead to a few more chapters.

My how does this all end?

Such very good writing and fine tweaking of the plot by a very fine author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh

Your story is so addictive but gee I really hate Derek! Such a selfish prick and to go marry lacy anyways, and still be in brads head after all this time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic chapter! Maybe we are finally getting to the core of Brad!

Thank God for Jeremy! Brad would never put this whole thing in a healthier place on his own!

Jeremy is so good for him, he gently forces Brad to get real, and try to deal with this nightmare! Its ok for Brad to love Derek! He likely always will. But I never see Derek ever being able to give Brad what Jeremy has to offer!

Looking forward to seeing how things work out from here! It feels like Derek is about to break, just like the selfish prick to fuck things up for Brad on more time!! I hope I'm wrong! Maybe Brad won't allow it this time, now that he has something that could be amazing to work on with Jeremy! This was my favorite chapter!!

Sometimes we don't get to choose who steals our heart! I really would love to see Brad sort out his feelings for Derek, put it in a healthier place for all involved, and give his heart to Jeremy! He deserves much more than Derek has ever been able to give him!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
535 Followers
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES