All Comments on 'One More Year Ch. 20'

by BradleyScott

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love Jay and Louis friendship. I think they are in love with each other but hesitant to tell each other.

Another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a talented writer. Thanks for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have really been enjoying this series and was excited to see the next chapter released. I get that you’re building up for some thing with Jay and Luis, but it feels like the chapter kind of ended in the middle of a conversation. I know you’ve got at least 24 chapters outlined so I’m still looking forward to the rest with anticipation.

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

Mmmmmkay, I see what you're doing here with Louis and Jay. I sense that Angela knows what's up, with her sly comments about Louis 'hiding what he wants'.

Was a bit puzzled by the whole "moderation" process - I've never heard of an examination in the form of a quasi group conversation before. Is it a South African thing? How is it even graded? The personal assessments of other students' characteristics was particularly odd. The open-ended conversational format makes sense when discussing book themes, but how would it work for subjects like math?

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

"I really should have paid more attention." Yes you should have Jay. Louis. Louis Louis Louis. I feel like I can exhale. Exhale and wait for the next sharp inhale. Nothing good is ever simple ...

BradleyScottBradleyScottover 2 years agoAuthor

Naww. Thanks everyone. Glad you're enjoying!

And readerfeeder and Anon #3 - extra thanks. The moderation thing and the middle-of-the-conversation thing have made their way into my notes, and will be one of the things I look at in the final revision. You are awesome. (And readerfeeder, if you're really curious about moderation, and particularly resistant to boredom, I can chat about that. But not here - DM me or email or something. 🤣)

Thanks so much for reading, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just read all the chapters in one go. It is a great story. Can't wait for more. No seriously please post the next chapter already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You smell like grapefruit.. So endearing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBradleyScott@BradleyScott
I'm just a gay dude from Cape Town, South Africa, flexing my writing muscles and putting out some stories about cute guys falling in love, hoping to make some money off of them one day so I can write instead of work. That's the dream. Thanks for reading One More Year! (Assumi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES