One More Year Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was blushing furiously. "Crap. I'm so sorry, I-"

I didn't let him finish. Grabbing him around the waist, I pressed my mouth against his. His tongue wrestled with mine, and we shared the taste of the faint traces of his cum. I pulled away, with a broad smile that matched his.

"Good?" I asked.

"Yeah." He chuckled softly. "Very. Come on, it's your turn."

He grabbed my hand and led me over to the bed. I sat down on it, and pulled him onto my lap, where he straddled me and kept kissing me. He seemed much calmer, and I was the one raring to go. My stupid shirt was in the way though, and he seemed happy to take his time now, picking open my buttons, one at a time.

He'd grab my hands and push them away every time I tried to help, all while giving me a mischievous smile. By the time he'd finished, taken the shirt off of me and tossed it into the corner of the room, I was hard as a rock and panting like I'd just run a marathon. He slowly climbed off of me and got to my knees.

I thought he might take my underwear off, but he was clearly in a mood to be patient. He rubbed my dick through the thin layer of fabric with one hand, while he ran the other all over my stomach and chest. I wasn't going to force him to go faster. Not when it felt this good.

He moved in closer, and tilted his head down. I could feel his breath on my thighs, and although I didn't think it was physically possible for me to get any harder, I was proven wrong when he started nuzzling against my erection, taking it and the fabric into his mouth, gradually starting to soak it with his spit.

His hands roamed all over my body - across my stomach, around my back, up to my chest, grazing my nipples. I got a bit more fired up with each subtle, gentle movement of his, and I was fairly sure half of the wetness in my underwear was my own precum. My dick was so hard it ached.

Like falling leaves, his hands drifted gradually, across and down, until they were at my thighs. That's when he worked them under my waistband, and started pulling my underwear off. I was happy to help, lifting my hips and letting him tug them down. My dick bounced out eagerly.

"Cool." He looked up at me, a huge grin on his face, and his eyes were practically sparkling. I'd felt his breath on the head when he exhaled the word.

He glanced back down at my dick for a second, but instead of immediately going for it, he pushed himself up and gave me a quick kiss. I must have been grinning like an idiot as he went back to his knees. Trust Louis to take a moment like this to be sweet.

With another deep exhale that sent tingles across my skin, he shifted forward. His hand wrapped around my shaft, and he licked at the tip, and then started to lick and suck his way down it until the head was lodged at the back of his throat. I was groaning loudly, balling my fists into the bedding as he started up his increasing rhythm.

After hearing him talk about 'embarrassing' himself, I wasn't sure I wanted to cum too quickly either. But he wasn't leaving me much choice. He was incredibly skilled, and every stroke of his warm, wet mouth along my dick had me giving more and more ground in my battle not to explode. Inevitably, I lost.

"Oh fuck. Louis - I'm going to-" I gasped.

He looked up at me, and we made eye-contact as I shot squirt after squirt into his mouth. He gagged slightly, but didn't spill a drop. I grunted as I finally finished, and he let me drop out of his mouth. He swallowed deeply before getting up, and pushed me back on the bed. It was my turn to taste the faint traces of my own cum as his tongue found its way into my mouth.

I could hardly believe my luck. I'd finally managed to not fuck something up. And this was with Louis. At the beginning of the year, I hadn't even thought I'd be coming to the dance. Never mind leaving it with a guy who made me feel... amazing.

He straddled me again, and pushed himself into an upright position, gazing down at me as he sat on my legs. He slowly breathed in and out, and his eyes ran up my body, settling on my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just..." He grinned, and looked away. "Just struggling to believe this is actually happening."

I laughed. "I was thinking the same thing."

He looked back down to me, and nodded, his face suddenly serious. "Listen, if this is... If this doesn't mean as much to you as it does to me, I'll understand, and I won't hold it against you."

"And... how much does it mean to you?"

He ran his hand through his hair. "Everything. It means everything."

I bucked my hips, and took advantage of his upset balance to pull him down into another quick kiss. I held him by the back of the neck as we pulled apart, so that I could look directly into his eyes. "It means everything to me, too."

He closed his eyes, and his head drooped. "Don't say that if you don't mean it."

"Of course I mean it." I grabbed his face and kissed him again. "How could you think that I wouldn't?"

He sat up again. "I don't know. It's just... wouldn't you prefer someone else?"

"Literally who?"

"Eric?" He sighed.

"Dead to me."

"Jamie?"

"Not worth the effort."

"Nick?" A slight smirk twisted his mouth.

"Now you're just being mean." I pulled him down again, and looked deep into his eyes. "Seriously, Louis. How could it be anybody but you?"

He grinned, and looked away, but I put my hand on his cheek to turn his face towards me. He sighed. "I guess... I'm just not used to the guys I want wanting me back. Not when it matters."

"Well, it matters now, and I want you." I kissed him again. "More than I've ever wanted anything in my whole life."

"Really?"

"Yes." I didn't know whether to laugh or to groan in frustration. "You seriously haven't noticed? I'm an idiot, so it kind of snuck up on me. What's your excuse?"

He chuckled. "I guess I'm a pessimist?"

"Maybe about this." I rolled him over, and pinned him down. "But don't be. Can we just enjoy it, please?"

If he had a response, I didn't let him get it out. I started grinding my hips against his, and our dicks slid along each other. He was already hard again, and I was on my way. When he let out something between a chuckle and groan, I pulled up and stared at him with a curious expression.

He shook his head slowly. "What are you doing to me?"

I gave a quick thrust with my hips. "I thought you were the one who always tells me how sex works."

"Not what I meant." He looked away, his hand absently tracing patterns on my chest. "Jay?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes." I grinned. "Do you want me to?"

He looked back at me, and nodded slowly, but he didn't say anything else.

I frowned. "Um, I hope you don't feel like you have to-"

"No, I really want to." He propped himself up on his elbows. "I like doing it anyway, right? And..."

"Yeah?"

"I really want you." He licked his lips. "Like that."

I nodded. "Do you need to prepare, or?"

"Would it be weird..." He grimaced. "If I told you that earlier today, when I was getting ready, I still felt kind of optimistic about tonight?"

"No." I laughed, but then something occurred to me. "About your chances with me, right?"

"Of course." He scoffed. "Who else?"

"I don't know." I pulled back, grinning. "Jamie was around tonight. And Nick."

"God. No, thanks." He laughed.

"So only me?"

"Yeah." He nodded seriously, gazing into my eyes. "Only you. Always you."

I didn't know how to respond. Hearing him say that just made me so happy. Why Louis wanted me - of all people - I wasn't sure I'd ever know. But I wanted him back, and it wasn't complicated, or weird, or awkward. I wasn't even feeling self-conscious about being naked around him, or worried that I might be doing things wrong.

It was just me and Louis. Sure, it was electric and exciting, and my blood was pumping so hot I thought I might explode. But underneath that, we were still us. Comfortable and happy around each other, like we'd always been. I could talk to him about anything. Well, except for one thing. Because after all we'd been through, I wasn't sure if he was ready to hear that I loved him.

"What?" He asked.

I blinked, wondering for a second if he'd read my mind. "Nothing." I leaned forward and kissed him. "How do you want to do this?"

"We don't have to, if you're not ready-"

"No, I'm ready." I hopped up on my haunches. "Turn over, I want to try something first."

"Uh, okay." He flipped over onto his stomach, and twisted to look back at me. "Like this?"

"Yeah. Now spread your legs."

"Oh my." He grinned, and turned back, but did as he was told.

I wasn't sure I was going to go through with it, now that I could see his hole. But I'd seen it done before - even up close - and I kind of wanted to try it out. It was Louis, after all.

But I was still wondering what the hell I was thinking. "You're clean, right?"

"Yes. Really, really clea-" He dropped his head, and let out a low chuckle. "Um, yes."

"Okay." I put a hand on each of his cheeks, and leaned forward.

"You're going to use a condom, right?" He turned his head to look at me.

"I don't think people do, for this particular activity." My face was now really close to his crack, and it just smelled like the rest of him - clean, slightly musky, and intense.

"Why? What are you... Oh."

"Yeah." I grinned, and dived in.

It was definitely clean, and once my tongue touched his hole, the ick-factor of the idea completely vanished. Louis gasped when I made contact, and he pushed back slightly. I had no idea what I was doing, but what I lacked in skill, I hopefully made up for enthusiasm. He seemed to enjoy it, anyway - moaning and writhing underneath me.

I came up for air, and decided it had probably been enough. "Okay, now I've tried it."

He laughed, turning his head back to face me. "How was it?"

"Tastes like chicken." I grinned, and kissed my way up his back, positioning myself on top of him.

He sighed. "Please tell me you didn't just make a joke about my butthole."

"Sorry." I grinned. "It wasn't bad. Kind of hot. I liked it."

"Well, okay. Noted. It felt great, anyway. That's a first for me, too." He twisted his neck and leaned back towards me, like he was going in for a kiss.

"I... uh..." I backed away slightly. "Are you sure you want to do that, given where I've just been?"

"I'll take my chances. I have faith in how well I clean." He pulled me into the kiss, chuckling. We broke away, and he looked at me expectantly. "Are you ready?"

"For that?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

"Do you need help with the condom?" He smirked. "Did they even teach you how to put them on at Elohim sex-ed?"

"No, they think they're a tool of Satan to entice teenagers into sex." I rolled my eyes at him. "And if you don't laugh at that right now, we're not doing this."

He chuckled. "Fine, fine. It's not outside the realm of possibility, though."

"Yeah, maybe not." I pushed myself up and leaned over to the bedside table, sliding open the drawer and pulling out the supplies Ellie had so graciously left us. Trying not to imagine what she might have been picturing when she put them there, or what she might say about them tomorrow.

"Good job!" Louis said when I'd gotten it on - he'd twisted to look at me, and had an annoying grin on his face. I fake-glared at him, and he spun back around, laughing. "Sorry, sorry."

I lubed myself up, squirting a little extra on my hand before setting the bottle down. I positioned my fingers at his hole, which was still slightly moist with my spit. "Ready?"

"Yeah, just... gently. It's been a while."

"Right." I slowly worked in my index finger. "How's that?"

"Mmm, good." He groaned.

I worked my way up to two fingers, and then three. He didn't seem to mind at all - his ass clenched around them, and occasionally he'd let out a little moan that didn't sound pained or uncomfortable at all. He was clearly enjoying himself, even, pushing back, fucking himself on my hand.

"Are you ready?" I pulled out my hand.

"Yeah." His voice was breathy, and I think I got a bit harder just hearing him say that.

I positioned myself between his legs, lined up the tip of my dick with his opening, and started to slide in as I slowly lowered myself onto him. He let out the odd gasp as I worked my way inside, but he didn't complain, and before long my hips were pressed against him.

"You okay?" I asked softly, my mouth right by his ear.

"Hah. God. Yeah." He panted. "You're big, but... ah... it feels good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." He turned to look at me with one eye. "Let's just lie here for a minute, though."

"Sure." I leaned forward, and kissed him lightly on the lips.

We lay there like that for a while, me on top of him, and his breathing slowly evening out. He'd occasionally shift underneath me, and I could feel the muscles of his ass clench and relax around my dick whenever he did. I was in no danger of losing my hard-on.

"Okay," he said eventually. "I think you can start."

I began to rock my hips back and forth, gently at first, sliding in and out of him. He let out a moan, and his hand reached back to grab my hip. I paused for a second, until I realised he wasn't trying to push me off or slow me down - he was trying to encourage me. So I picked up the pace.

"Fuck, that feels good." He groaned.

"Yeah?" The two of us rocked gently on the bed as I thrust into him, again and again.

He was groaning with each thrust now. "You can go a bit faster, if you want."

"Okay." I braced myself more firmly on my forearms and tried to focus on my movements, picking up speed as I got into it.

The increased rhythm of his breathing and the little moans he'd sporadically let out had me convinced I was on the right track. I leaned forward and kissed him, and the way he looked into my eyes was driving me wild. I was fairly sure I was going faster than I should have been, and I was a bit worried that I'd hurt him when his hand reached back and actually stopped me.

"Wait." He gasped.

"Sorry, does that h-"

"No." He laughed, burying his head in the sheets for a second. "You're going to make me cum again."

"Oh." I grinned, and rocked my hips quickly, drawing a moan from him. "So?"

"Can we get in a different position?" He asked. "I want to look into your eyes when I do."

"Oh, okay. Yeah." I pushed myself up and pulled out of him.

He flipped over, and lay back with his head on a pillow. I climbed between his legs again, and he grinned at me and lifted them up, resting them on my shoulders. I pulled him into a better position, so that we were lined up, and with a small nod from him, I slid back in.

Watching his face as I entered him was... mind-blowing. It was the most intimate sight I could have imagined, and I got to see it from Louis.

He pulled me down and kissed me, and then held my chin as we broke apart. "Okay, go."

I nodded, and started to thrust. His eyes stayed locked on mine, even as his hands roamed up to my chest and down over my stomach. He wasn't touching his dick, which seemed like a waste, so I grabbed it and began to gently stroke.

"Wait, what-" His jaw clenched, and the pace of his breathing reached a crescendo. "Fuck, Jay, I'm going to..."

I grinned, and kept thrusting as he started to shoot. It wasn't as much as he'd cum in my mouth - just enough to lightly splatter his stomach, and pool in his belly button. I scooped some of the first squirt up with my free hand, and licked it off my fingers. It was still so good.

The taste of his cum, the way he never took his eyes off of me as his face contorted with his orgasm, and the way his hole clenched around my dick as I thrust in and out of him - that was having its effect on me. He was done, so I didn't even bother trying to hold back - with two or three more thrusts, I was shooting my load into the condom, deep in his ass.

We stayed like that, panting, and just staring at each other for a while. Fuck. It was still just so great to look at him. Being covered in sweat and just a light smattering of cum did nothing to diminish how hot I found him. "I could stay here forever."

He grimaced. "I don't think I can. My thighs are already starting to cramp."

"Oh, damn." I laughed. "Sorry."

I pulled out, and shuffled back. He slowly lowered his legs. I hopped up and dashed to the bathroom, to wrap the condom in toilet paper and bin it. I rushed back to the bed, and gave him another kiss before I flopped down onto my pillow.

"That was amazing." I sighed happily. I ran my hand through some of the cum on his stomach, smearing it against his skin.

"Yeah." He laughed softly, and stared up at the ceiling.

"Was it... good?" I asked. He'd seemed to have fun, but I'd still never been fucked, so I didn't know if it was always enjoyable.

"Are you kidding? It was everything I wanted." He looked over at me. "Was it good for you, too?"

"Yeah... Amazing." I still hadn't told him I loved him. Not that it would have been right to do it during that, but I hadn't done it before, either. There was only one other option.

I looked over at him, and he warmed me with that smile of his. It was ridiculous to be scared now, but I was. There was still a part of me that thought I didn't deserve him, and even given what we'd just done, it still seemed like I could ruin everything by telling him one more thing. People weren't always ready to hear it.

But not talking about how we really felt was what had been tripping both of us up. It was the last thing in the way, and I couldn't leave it like that. Not after the night we'd had. I loved him, and he needed to know that. So I propped myself up on my arm, and took a deep, steadying breath, before looking him in the eye.

"What?" he asked.

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay." His smile faltered slightly, but he didn't look away.

"I just don't want to leave things unsaid again, and maybe it's a bit soon." I shook my head. "And you shouldn't feel like you need to say it back, but... I love you."

His smile returned in full force, stretching out across his face. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I let it linger, and looked away as we pulled apart, gasping. That had gone okay. Or, at least, I could live with it. I didn't need him to say it back - I just needed him to hear it. But then he cleared his throat, and I felt a brief moment of panic.

"I love you too, obviously. In case you need to hear that."

My eyes snapped back to him, and I could feel myself starting to grin. "I wasn't sure."

"Well, you've missed all sorts of things this year." He chuckled. "I really do, though. I've loved you for a while."

A huge sigh of relief escaped me, and I flopped back down to the bed. Hearing him say that was just heaven. Uncomplicated, unimpeded heaven. I didn't feel the need to over analyse it, or wonder what it all meant. It was enough to just lie there - my head next to his, my hand on his chest - feeling the happiest I'd ever been.

In some ways, it had been one of the most chaotic years of my life. My plans to keep my head down had gone off the rails, and I'd gotten really confused and unlucky in love. But I'd made such good friends, and one of those friends had become so much more to me. I never could have dreamed of things turning out this well. Not while I was still in high school.

But they had. Throughout everything I'd been through - put myself through, maybe - it all felt worth it when I had Louis in my arms. My mind had been all over the place since the beginning, but all I could think as I drifted off to sleep, completely wrapped in the sights, scents and sensations of him, was that it had been one great year.

12