All Comments on 'One New Message'

by celiman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice, but needs work.

I see this is a debut story so do try more after this.

Pult? Pulled. No such word as Pult.

Satisfyed? Satisfied.

8 inches of cock, his first ever with no anal foreplay or lube? That would tear him apart. It would be agony for him. So maybe worth revising that to include some warm up. Fingering etc. Work some lube in. Then have him taken. Savour those moments of first penetration and stretching wide for his new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great first story

This was an excellent first story, but I agree with the other comment that no lube or ass foreplay is not realistic. However, this story really hit home with me because it's similar to my first gay experience with a man. My first time was similar to this story except that I fucked him first and when he later fucked me we used lube and he fingered me first. I too wondered if I was gay because I was attracted to a man and wanted to have sex with him. I enjoy gay sex so much and even though I consider myself "bi" (I still enjoy sex with women), right now I have more sex with men than women. I don't mind being considered "gay" and I love it when a man with a big cock calls me a "cocksucking faggot" - it feels so right and I really don't mind thinking of myself as gay. Anyway, please write more stories. I'm looking forward to reading them.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
You Forgot

To mention the fecal matter that was all over your ass & his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can still remember my first,

Similar to yours but with lube and just slightly smaller, but it is girth that counts, especially for a first time.

Once done right forever hooked.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
Enema

I always take at least 2 enemas before I go cruising.... Makes a DEEP, HARD ride much more pleasureable!!!

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

My first gay sex was sucking a cock. I loved it. A couple of days later, the same guy tild me he wanted to fuck me and I said okay. He lubed me up and put a lot of lhbe on his cock. He went slowly it took him about 10 minufes to get his 7" into ms. By then, it felt so goid I was almost yelling for him to fuck me hard. In the course kf 4 days, I went from straight to gay. That was 19 years ago and I hace not even thought of sex with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very sexy

im a straight but very curious guy, ive uploaded pictures of myself nude, even jerked off on webcam with loads of guys and been unbelievably turned on. Now a guy is asking to meet and i hope my first time to be like this

Bobby447

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
me too please!

I love sucking cock & swallowing cum as well as being sucked off but I really want to feel a hard cock sliding up my ass gently at first then getting fucked harder & dirtier as I get used to being a faggot & filled with hot cum. God I can't wait to have my virgin ass stretched full of hard cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous