One Night 02 - Twelve to Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,626 Followers

I didn't even let the woman finish her sentence. With the barest effort, I flicked out a spear of thought and penetrated her subconscious defenses. The second time it was easy, like returning home after a short vacation, all I had to do was use my key. The bolt of lust struck home and I saw the woman's body tremble on impact.

"Ohmygod..." Chiara groaned as her eyes rolled back and she fell to her knees, the gun dropping from nerveless fingers. Her breath came in gasps, her round tits rising and falling rapidly as she clenched her thighs together and shuddered with pleasure.

My powers surged higher. I felt stronger than I ever had, my mind as hard as steel and my focus like a laser.

Maria had never slowed with her ministrations. I wasn't sure she'd even noticed Chiara's entrance. I touched the part of my mind latched onto hers and followed the thread of connection until I reached her mind.

Her lust hit me like a train. Her mind was blanked out but for the need, her only desire to pleasure me and be pleasured in return, to use her body to serve my every wanton desire. I reached down and let my fingers trace the smooth skin of her cheek before grasping her chin and raising her head. Her mouth came free of my cock with a wet pop and she stared up at me, her brown eyes glazed and her mind empty.

"Yes, Master?" she moaned, panting with lust.

The title pinged pleasure down my spine and somehow made me even harder in her hand. "Turn around," I growled. "On all fours like a good little slut."

I saw the shiver of arousal that shocked her body as my words struck home.

"Yes Master..." she murmured, obeying instantly. She spun around, arching her back and presenting her round, firm ass up for my inspection.

Without an ounce of pain left in my body, I raised myself up and knelt behind her on one knee, letting my hands reach out and massaging the twin hemispheres of muscular ass before me. Maria groaned and pushed back against me, begging me silently to use her as I wished.

I shot a glance over to Chiara and saw the assassin shaking her head, her eyes beginning to clear as she tried to assess her surroundings. I focused for a brief moment, then grinned. The power was all in my hands. This was going to be fun.

Letting my instincts take over, I used myself as a conduit and forged a link between the three of us. On some level of thought, we were now connected — Maria to me and me to Chiara, a chain of sensation and pleasure. Then, I growled with desire and slid inside of Maria's dripping wet pussy.

As I did, I heard Chiara gasp. The assassin's eyes widened with shock as she felt a thrill of electric bliss rush over her. I grinned as I pulled back and thrusted again, mirroring Maria's pleasure into myself through our link and back out into Chiara's body. It was as if I was fucking both women at once, Maria physically and Chiara on a level of mere thought.

Maria groaned as I pounded inside of her again, speeding up and gripping her firmly by the waist. She rocked back into me as I spread her entrance wide open with my girth, her tight tunnel squeezing me tight as her supple young body begged for me to take her over and over and over. Her inner walls stretched around me and I filled her to the brim, bottoming out so that I felt my cock push up against her deepest depths.

"Oh fuck meeee!" she groaned, dropping her head as pleasure rippled through her body, clenching her muscles and tightening her pussy deliciously tight around my pounding length.

An identical cry of heightening ecstasy came from Chiara. A glance confirmed that the woman was now on her hands and knees, one hand buried between her toned thighs as she slid her fingers in and out of herself in time with my rhythmic thrusts.

That's a good girl, I thought, and I saw the woman's eyes flash with surprise as she sensed my thought through our connection. I wasn't sure how, but I was aware of everything. It all slotted into place for the first time in my life, and I felt as natural using my inborn ability as I did breathing or blinking. Now cum for me, I ordered, and Chiara came.

Her body seized up all at once and then released, gripping her fingers as they mercilessly thrusted in and out of her dripping slit. Her orgasm was powerful, and without knowing how I somehow knew that she had been sexually repressed for some time. I grinned. I was her first release in a while. Good, thought the primal part of me that by some means knew exactly what was going on. Now she belongs to you... I didn't have time to puzzle out that riddle, though, because the sensations of my body were howling through me like gale force winds.

I didn't slow my rhythm, my thick cock parting Maria's willing body until my hips smacked against her rippling ass with every thrust. I slid into her over and over in time to the gasping mantra that she moaned over and over.

"Yes Master, yes Master, yes Master..."

Then, I felt the tidal wave building up inside of both of my lovers, Chiara's even sooner than mine or Maria's. I sensed that the disciplined, focused and determined assassin had done her best to ignore her bodily desires for a long time, but now everything was rising to the surface. Her first orgasm was still shuddering through her body as I allowed myself to tap into her mind and nudge her right over the edge. But even with my strange ability to sense Chiara's mind and body, I wasn't expecting what came next.

A tsunami of pleasure crashed over the dark-haired goddess's body, her entire figure shuddering as she cried out. The sensations were so powerful that they snapped my mental connection with the woman like a flooding river snapping a suspension bridge and I watched with primal glee as muscles rippled in a series of contractions. She collapsed to the floor, a single wordless moan trailing off as her brain overloaded and she suddenly went limp. Every few seconds, she twitched, her body overloaded with pleasure sensations.

Then I felt Maria's skin quiver beneath my hands and she, too, was over. Her murmured mantra was cut off as she gasped and came, her body undulating as I continued to mercilessly pound her hot, wet tunnel. Her body gripped me like a glove, milking me and begging me to finish, to reach my own climax. So as I thrust into her one more time, I let myself go.

My balls tightened and I felt my cock grow even harder for a single instant before a powerful orgasm tore through me. I came like a fire hose, sticky white spunk painting the inner wall's of Maria's pussy like a debauched work of art. My every muscle trembled but instead of feeling tired I felt energized, rejuvenated. As I pulled back from the 22-year-old's limp, post-orgasmic form, I took a deep breath. An uncontrollable grin split my features as I laid myself back gently against the pillows.

I sighed, lacing my fingers behind my head. Oh yeah... hormone Jason groaned with satisfaction. That's exactly right. I closed my eyes and drifted for a moment, savoring the power that coursed through me. Slowly, it dimmed, my mind contracting back into itself until my perceptions were once again confined to the insides of my own head. The stillness I felt there was comforting, alone with my own thoughts once more.

Several minutes later, I raised my head. Logical Jason started to reassert control and my eyes widened as I sat up. What the hell...? The questions I'd been repressing for almost an hour poured back into my head, but I forced myself to shut them up and run a diagnostic scan on my own body. My head was fine. Whatever had set off that massive, splitting headache the first time I'd invaded Chiara's mind was gone. In fact, I felt like I'd just had two or three double espresso's. I was wired and ready to go, but my heartbeat was slow, calm.

I looked around. Maria was slowly beginning to stir, moaning happily as she stretched and enjoyed the sensations of bliss still warming her body. Chiara, too, was starting to move, her lips working like she was trying to get up the strength to make a pleasured sound of her own. I rubbed my hands over my face, feeling the rough skin of my palms as I tried to figure out what to do. Glancing around, I saw a digital clock on the bedside table.

1:50 AM

I took a deep breath.

I was at an unknown location in a safe house owned by an assassin who, less than an hour ago, had been tasked with killing me. I had an entire city of mercenaries, thugs and hitmen doing their best to track me down. A whole new range of my abilities had just started manifesting without my control. And I had a crime lord's daughter and a fucking ninja warrior on their backs in my bedroom, both of them practically passed out and panting after the best orgasms of their lives.

For a moment, I felt tired. Not physically, but emotionally. I just wanted something to make sense. Then, I sighed again and swung my feet over the side of the bed. I stood up with a groan of protest as my muscles recognized the strenuous fucking I'd just given my pair of sex goddesses.

No time to rest, I thought. Then, for the first time in hours, I smiled slowly as I realized something. In spite of my situation, my odds of survival had just improved drastically. This night is just a game of chess, I told myself. And now it's my move.

***

Did you enjoy Twelve to Two? Do you want to know what happens to Jason Quinn as he dodges bullets and grows a harem of gorgeous, subservient women? My goal is to keep serving up Mind Control stories that aren't simply variations on the same clichés, but I won't know if I'm doing a good job unless you tell me. So if this crusade is something you find to your liking please let me know in the comments! And to keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica, Twitter, Patreon or any of my other platforms.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,626 Followers