One Night at a Time - Barbara Pt. 01

Story Info
Continuing stories of brief encounters with women I have met.
2.8k words
4.65
11.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting alone in the hotel restaurant eating a late dinner. I was seated near her and took the opportunity to look her over as I walked up, short blond hair, cute face. As I neared my table, I could see that she was very pregnant. Her stomach pushed up against the table with her swelling breasts sitting on top of it. I smiled at her as I sat down next to her. She smiled back and went back to studying the menu.

The waiter came and took both our orders. He soon brought me a glass of wine.

She looked over, sighed slightly, patted her stomach and said, "Wish I could have one."

I raised my glass to her, "Soon?"

Looking down at her swollen stomach, "A little over seven months."

"Do you know what it is?"

"No, we wanted to be surprised."

"That's what we did. My name is Dave, by the way."

"Barbara," she smiled.

"Here on business?" I asked.

"Yes, finishing up a design project with a client. I'm an interior designer. This will probably be my last trip for a while. What are you here for."

"Client business also. I am here helping the local office with some financial consulting for the client."

We chatted for a while traveling, kids and work. Our food came and was eaten, she ordered dessert and I ordered scotch.

"Mind if I come over there and join you?" I asked.

"No, not at all," she smiled, waving to the chair in front of her.

She finished her dessert and I finished my drink. She looked at her watch and a sad look came over her face. It was about 9:00 pm.

"I guess I should head up, getting tired."

"Understand, I have really enjoyed talking with you. Maybe we will run into each other again this week."

"That would be nice, it is kinda lonely traveling sometimes."

"Yes it can be, but you get to meet some interesting people sometimes. And pretty ones too," I said smiling at her.

She smiled back, "It's hard to feel pretty looking like this," she said patting her stomach.

"Well for what it's worth, I think you look great."

She blushed a bit and said with a sadness in her voice, "Thank you, have not heard that in a while."

"You are welcome."

We got up and headed to the elevators. She was on a floor below me.

When we got to her floor, she hesitated getting off.

Looking at me she asked, "Can we talk some more?"

"Sure, want to come up or go to your room?"

"Come up."

The elevator doors closed and we went up to my floor. We walked to my room and stepped in.

"Can I use your bathroom?"

"Of course," I said as I moved on into the room and she stepped into the bathroom closing the door.

I removed my suit coat and tie, putting them in the closet. The toilet flushed, the sink ran and she stepped out. My room had a single king bed, desk with a chair and a small sofa near the window. I was standing near the window and she came across the room and sat on the sofa.

Pointing to the seat next to her, I asked, "Can I join you there?"

"Yes, please."

She was looking away not making eye contact. Finally she looked up at me, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure, I may not be able to answer it, but ask."

Clearing her throat and hesitating, " Ah, Eh, did you have sex with your wife when she was pregnant?"

I smiled at her, "Yes the entire nine months. She was very horny."

"You did not think she was fat and ugly?"

"Not at all and you are not either. You look great."

She looked down and began to quietly cry. Her hands were on her knees and I placed one hand on hers and squeezed.

"I'm sorry," she said, looking up and moving one hand to her face to wipe away her tears.

"It's okay, cry as much as you need to."

She lowered her head into her hands and began to sob. I sat there, patting her arm telling her she was going to be alright.

After a couple of minutes she collected herself, wiping her eyes with her fingers. Her makeup was a mess and was running down her cheeks. I went and retrieved a washcloth from the bathroom for her to use.

Sitting down next to her I handed it to her. Wiping her face and eyes she looked at the mascara on the cloth and said, "I must really be a mess now."

"No, you are fine," I smiled.

"I'll be right back," she said, pushing herself off of the sofa.

I could hear the water running as she cleaned her face up. She stepped back into the room and sat next to me.

Barbara turned to face me, our knees touching, "Thank you. I did not mean to dump that on you, it's been building up for a while. My husband won't touch me, says me being pregnant scares him. It makes me feel so fat, ugly and unwanted."

"Well he is an idiot. I think you look wonderful and him not touching you is his loss. He should be grateful to have such a sexy and pretty wife."

"Thank you, it is nice to hear that. I wish he was as understanding as you are," she said placing her hand on my knee.

"You're welcome. Glad I could help."

"Is it alright if I hang out here a little bit?"

"Sure."

Leaning back on the sofa I put my arm behind her. She leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. We sat there quietly for a couple of minutes. I moved my arm down onto her shoulders and held her to me.

"HMMMMMMMMMMM, that feels nice," she said.

"It does feel nice."

"What is it like to have sex with someone who is pregnant?"

"I thought it was a lot of fun. Have to be careful about positions, and you need to find what is comfortable for her at the time."

"What worked best for you guys?"

"With my wife, especially as far along as you are, something from behind. Either with her laying on her side or doggy."

"With your wife? Was there another one you have had sex with?"

"Yes, a college fuck buddy. Her husband did not like playing with her either. No matter how big she got, she wanted to be on her back with me between her legs. Your belly gets a little in the way like that."

"Wow, did your wife know about her?"

"No she did not."

Barbara sat up, putting her hand on her stomach, "It's being a little active tonight."

She pushed herself up off the sofa and was standing there with both hands rubbing the top of her belly. I thought she looked incredibly sexy like that and it was making my cock start to come to life. Barbara then took a few steps around the room, trying to get more comfortable.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just need to get it to settle down a bit. I will be fine."

She sat on the edge of the bed and seemed to be a little more comfortable.

Looking up she asked, "Is it okay if I lie down for a few minutes until it stops moving?"

"Of course, whatever you need."

She kicked her shoes off, scooted up the bed and laid her head on the pillows.

Stuffing a couple of them behind her head she sat up slightly laying on her back, her hands resting on her stomach.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you. You want to feel it moving?"

"Sure," I said moving to the edge of the bed and sitting next to her.

I placed my hand on her stomach and she reached out moving my hand to the side. Barbara moved my hand around and I felt a kick.

"Feel that?"

"Yes, I always thought that was so cool."

She smiled and rolled on her side facing me. Pulling my hand towards her she said, "Will you lie down with me?"

"Okay, if you are sure."

She nodded yes, I slid my shoes off and laid down next to her. I was on my back and she was on her side. Barbara took my hand and placed it back on her stomach. I moved it around rubbing over her stomach. It was amazing touching a pregnant woman again and cock started to harden.

"HMMMMMMM, it feels so nice to have someone touch me."

She had rolled a little more my way, her face hovering over mine. Leaning down she began kissing me. Barbara sighed as our lips touched and her body seemed to tremble a bit. I kissed her back as my hand roamed over her stomach. While we were kissing I rolled on my side so I was now facing her, our lips still locked, tongues flitting in each other's mouths and my hand wandering over her back now. She trembled again as my hand ran over her ass and I pulled her closer to me, her stomach pressing against me.

Breaking the kiss she leaned back looking at me, "This feels so nice. I cannot tell you how much I have missed just being touched like this."

"You feel incredible. Like I said, your husband is an idiot."

That caused her to look down. She was clearly thinking about her husband. After a couple of seconds, she took my hand in hers and guided it to her right tit and holding my hand in hers, began squeezing it. Barbara let out a sigh and closed her eyes as she ran my hand over her. Releasing my hand, she moved in to begin kissing me again as I continued to squeeze her tit and she moaned in her throat.

Moving my hand down her body I reached the top of her hem. Sliding my hand under her dress I ran up her outer thigh and up along the side of her stomach. Her skin was so smooth and hot to the touch. She moaned and with her arms pulled me closer to her. I was rubbing over her stomach feeling her tight skin. Releasing me she began to unbutton the top of her dress and pulled it off of her shoulders exposing her swollen tits in her bra. As my hand moved down her stomach towards her pussy I touched her hairy bush. She had taken her panties off at sometime! Looking at her I could see the lust in her eyes. Moving to her pussy lips, I ran my finger over them soliciting a gasp from her as I touched her. She was absolutely sopping wet.

I slid one finger into her and she audibly inhaled.

"Oh god, yes," she gasped.

I got the feeling she would cum very quickly, she seemed very excited. She grabbed my head and held it to her tits as I moved my finger in her pussy.

Releasing my head, she opened her dress some more and undid the front clasp bra allowing her tits to spill out. As she finished that I inserted a second finger into her causing more gasps from her. Barbara began to hump my hand pressing hard against me. A third finger easily went in and she was now basically riding my hand. Leaning in I took one of her tits in my mouth. It was the one I had been squeezing earlier and I could taste that it had been leaking milk. As I began sucking harder on her tit her breath became labored and I was pushing three fingers deep into her pussy.

Suddenly she inhaled, her body went stiff, her pussy clenched on my fingers and tremors hit her as the orgasm that she had been missing swept over her. I could actually feel her legs shaking and she held my head to her tit that I kept sucking on milk leaking into my mouth.

"OH YES!" she kept repeating until her body relaxed when the orgasm subsided.

I slipped my fingers from her and let her tit fall from my mouth. She opened her eyes looking at me as her breath returned to normal.

"That was amazing, I have not cum like that in months."

"I am glad I could help you," I said smiling.

Barbara reached down and felt my hard cock in my pants. She squeezed it and I moaned. Barbara undid my pants and reached in grabbing my cock. Her warm hand felt wonderful on my cock as she stroked it slowly. Looking at her she had a far away look in her eyes, I was not sure what she was thinking or wanted to do.

She suddenly released my cock and moved to sit up in the bed. Pulling her dress out from underneath her she pulled it over her head, dropped it next to the bed and then tossed her bra over with it.

"Take you clothes off," she said looking at me.

"You bet," I said as I slid my pants and underwear off, unbuttoned my shirt and then tossed them all over the edge of the bed.

I laid back down on the bed and Barbara moved her head down to my cock. I felt her warm breath on it as she moved to take it in her mouth. She slowly slid my cock into her mouth until it was all the way in, her nose buried in my pelvis. Moving her head slowly she began to fuck me with her mouth. I was rubbing her back as she sucked my cock.

Breaking contact with my cock she moved up next to me.

"What do you want me to do for you?"

"I will do anything you want to do," I replied.

"Get on top of me, I want you in me."

Barbara rolled onto her back and pulled her legs up with her heels touching her ass. I moved over between her legs and grabbing my cock I began to rub it up and down her pussy. She moaned as I did that and began to massage her tits causing milk to leak from them that she rubbed on her tits and stomach.

I slid the head of my cock into her pussy, her eyes went wide and sigh escaped from her. Her first cock in five months. Slowly worked my way into her till I was as far into her pussy as I could get, my stomach pressing up against the bottom of her swollen belly. Grasping her knees for leverage I began to pump in and out of her hairy pussy. She shook on the bed, her large tits flopping around as she continued to play with them, including occasionally sucking them herself. Between her sucking me, playing with her tits, fingering her and just being in bed with her I was ready to blow. Picking up my pace I began to ram into her as hard as I could. She could tell I was getting close.

"Cum in me," she said, stuffing a tit back into her mouth.

"I am," I panted as I thrust as deeply as I could into her and began to fill her pussy with cum.

Feeling me cum set her off again, her pussy clenching my cock as it emptied into her, her sucking her tit and her legs shaking as they wrapped around me to hold me into her.

Finishing, I fell onto her belly in front of me. Letting her tits fall she laid back on the pillow and unwrapped her legs from me. My slimy cock fell from her, trailing a string of cum as I rolled off of her.

Moving up next to her, she looked at me, "Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"You are welcome, it was amazing. You are a very sexy lady."

"I'll be right back, I need to clean up a bit," she said as she slid off the bed, her hand covering her pussy to catch the cum leaking from her.

I heard the shower kick on and she briefly got in, probably washing the milk from her. She finished and came back into the bedroom. I had pulled the covers back and was laying in bed. She got under the covers snuggling up next to me.

"Can I stay the night?"

"Of course, do you need something to wear?"

"No I want to sleep naked with you."

"Works for me."

Snuggled next to each other we drifted off to sleep in our post orgasmic bliss.