One Night at a Time - Barbara Pt. 02

Story Info
Pregnant Barbara and I continue to explore.
1.8k words
4.51
11k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke Barbara returning to the bed. She rolled over facing me. I looked up at her as she looked down smiling at me.

"How are you this morning?' she asked.

"I am great, waking up to a sexy naked woman in my bed," I smiled.

She moved closer pushing her belly and tits against me. Putting her arm over me she pulled me in and kissed me.

"Thank you, I needed last night. I have never done anything like that. But damn, it felt so nice."

"Very glad I ran into you and that you stayed the night."

Holding her like this was making my cock stir. I pulled her as close to me as we could get. Soon my hard cock was pressing against her.

Reaching down and grabbing my cock she said, "Oh something is awake this morning. Do we have time to play a little?"

I smiled and squeezed one of her tits, "I will make the time."

Squeezing my cock she smiled, "Let me take care of this for you."

Barbara slid down my body until her mouth hovered over the head of my cock. She spread my leg apart and got in between my legs. Grabbing her tits she squeezed them around my cock and began to tit fuck me. On the downstroke she would lick the head of my cock. Massaging her tits as she did this caused them to leak over my cock and run down to my ass. After a couple of minutes she sat up stroking my cock as she looked into my eyes.

"I love sucking cock. Still doing it for hubby, then I go off and masturbate."

"When did you start sucking cock?"

"In high school. Started with dates just jacking them off. Then I moved to sucking and jerking. Finally moved up to sucking them off with no hands. Kept them from always trying to fuck me. I got really good at it" she said, still stroking my cock.

Then smiling at me she raised my cock to her mouth and took me in her mouth. Still looking at me she slid her mouth down my cock until her nose was pressed against my pelvis and my cock was lodged in her throat. I could feel her throat massaging the head of my cock. She wasn't kidding, she was really good at this.

Soon she began to move her head up and down my cock, her face fucking my cock. One of her hands grasped my balls and she began to massage them as she continued her oral assault on my cock. I could just moan as she worked my cock. After a couple of more minutes of this her work began having the desired effect and I could feel my cum starting to boil up.

Touching her head I asked if she wanted it in her mouth. She answered by starting to fuck me faster with her mouth. Her hand slipped from my balls to press against my asshole. Oh god yes, she was going to finger my asshole. I was getting close and began to hump her mouth. Just as I was getting ready to unload in her mouth, she pushed her finger into my ass.

"AHH god yes," was all that came out of my mouth as my cock erupted into her mouth.

With her finger massaging my prostate, I continued to pump cum into her mouth, the second shot going straight down her throat and then she pulled back to catch the rest in her mouth. Finally my cock quit pulsing in her mouth, she sucked the head drawing the rest from my cock, sat up, opened her mouth showing me the cum and then swallowed it with a flourish as she pulled her finger from my ass.

I laid there drained. Barbara slid beside me holding her body next to mine.

Finally finding my voice, "That was amazing."

"You did not mind me playing with your ass? Most guys I have done that to love it."

"Not at all. That is not the first time someone has done that to me. I always cum so hard with something in my ass."

"Hmmmmm, glad you liked it," she smiled.

"'Can I do something for you this morning?", I asked.

"No, I need to get going, I have some things I need to pull together for a meeting this morning. Dinner tonight?"

"Sorry, I have a client dinner. Should be done by 9 or so. Can I call you when I get back?"

"Yes please. I would really like to spend some more time with you."

"I will call you as soon as I get back."

"Ok, I gotta go."

She leaned over and kissed me. Teasing me she rolled across me to get off the bed, found her clothes, threw them on and after kissing my cock and me goodbye, went out the door.

It was a really long day thinking about her naked, pregnant body. Kept getting a hardon thinking about her. Dinner was even worse, I thought it would never end. Had to excuse myself when they wanted to go out after dinner - told them I had work I needed to get done.

I got back up to my room a little before 9 and called Barbara. No answer, left her a voicemail. Hoping she had not had second thoughts, I changed my clothes, ditching my suit and putting gym shorts on. Had just settled into watching television when there was a knock on the door about 9:15. Looking through the peephole, I could see Barbara there looking around.

Opening the door to let her in she quickly stepped through. I closed the door behind her. Turning to her she stepped up and hugged me.

"Just hold me for a minute," she said.

"Ok."

I stood there holding her pregnant body next to mine. After about a minute she stepped back from the hug.

"Sorry I didn't answer the phone, I was talking to my husband."

"I understand, no problem. Are you okay?"

"Yes, it was just that I have not done anything like this since we got married. It just felt so good to be held and to have a cock in me. I wish he would understand that, but I guess he doesn't."

I looked into her eyes, "I understand whatever you need to do."

"Thank you," she said.

Reaching up to the front of her dress, she began to unbutton it. Slipping it off of her shoulders, she let it slip to the ground, revealing she was completely naked underneath. She stood there looking at me.

"You sure?", I asked.

She nodded her head yes and stepped to me, grabbing my shorts and pulling them off of me. We were both naked now and she pulled me into her body as I held her next to me. Feeling her naked body was having the usual effect on my cock. Barbara stepped back and took me by the hand. Leading us to the bed she sat down on the edge and reached up to grab my cock. She leaned forward and took me into her mouth, purring as she did. Like she had done in the morning, she had my entire cock in her mouth and into her throat. Moving back and forth allowed her to take a breath then deep throat me again.

Barbara pulled back, my cock sliding out of her mouth, spit hanging from it and her lips.

"As good as that tastes, I need your cock in me."

"Well he definitely likes to be in you. How do you want to try it?"

"Doggy, I want you behind me," she said as she slid up on the bed.

I moved onto the bed next to her. Taking her tits in my hands I began to alternate sucking them as I squeezed them both.

"HMMMMMMMMMM," she said as she pulled my head to her tits.

Soon her tits were leaking and running across the top of her belly and down her tits. Releasing her tits, I kissed my way down her belly to her pussy. She had trimmed her bush since last night. Kissing around her pussy I licked and sucked her as she rolled onto her back. Barbara was moaning as I worked her pussy with my tongue, her hands running over her belly and tits. Her pussy was very wet and open.

Reaching down she pulled my head up, "Get behind me."

I moved out of her way as she rolled over and with some effort pushed herself onto her hands and knees. Her head was down on the pillows and her ass sticking up in the air. I moved in behind her burying my face in her pussy lapping up her juices. Barbara was moaning and pushing back against my face as my tongue explored her.

From the pillows came the muffled sound of her voice, "I want you in me!"

Pulling my face away from her delicious pussy I got on my knees and moved in behind her. Holding my cock, I rubbed it up and down her very juicy pussy. She was pushing back trying to get my cock in her. Lining my cock up, I entered her balls deep in one push. Barbara gasped as I fully entered her and she pushed back against me. Grasping her hips I began to slowly fuck her watching my cock slide in and out of her wet, freshly trimmed pussy. Her ass crack was slick with her juices.

I felt Barbara reach underneath and move her fingers to the front of her pussy, rubbing it and my cock as it moved in her pussy. She was rubbing her clit harder and harder and I could hear her breath start to shorten. Her excitement, rubbing my cock and her clit, the heat of her pussy were all having an effect on my cock. I could feel the cum building up in my cock. Running my hand down the crack of her ass, I pressed my thumb against her asshole. Getting ready to cum, I began to fuck her faster. As I did so I pushed my thumb into her ass causing her body to jerk and for her to audibly gasp.

"OH GOD YES," she said as her body stiffened and her orgasm shot through her.

Barbara's pussy clamped down on my cock as I pushed as deep into her as I could, my cock exploding cum deep in her pussy. I pumped her full as my thumb worked her ass. She was panting and pushing back against me as hard as she could.

The waves of her orgasm started to subside and she collapsed onto the bed. Not wanting to squish her I rolled off to the side. Getting off of her stomach, she rolled onto her side facing me. We were both still catching our breath as we laid there.

Barbara looked at me, "That was amazing, never had anyone stick a finger in my ass fucking me like that."

"Glad you enjoyed it, was not sure if anal was your thing or not."

She just smiled a wicked little smile. We then drifted off into a post orgasm sleep holding each other.