One Night at a Time - Betsy

Story Info
Impressionable admin assistant gets in over her head.
3.1k words
4.33
17.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy was a new administrative assistant in the office. She was from a small town in West Texas, had just turned 21 and moved to the big city. Our office was a fast paced, high intensity group and we played as hard as we worked. Betsy was the admin assistant for one of the managers that I worked with, so I had contact with her on occasion. We had chatted some and she seemed naive and inexperienced in life and sexually. She was very cute with a tight body, short and smallish tits.

I had kidded and teased her some, her face blushing when she figured out the double entendres being thrown around. Other staff members would talk about how surprised she was when she heard about people in the office hooking up and some of the wild things that went on. We had been to a couple of happy hours and after one of them spent some time in my car making out although she did not really let me get too handsy with her. Betsy enjoyed the kissing, but got a little uncomfortable when my hands started wandering. She had not been much of a drinker when she came to work with us. It was not hard for her to get quite a bit tipsy and she had been driven home by some of the other staff members she had become friends with.

I was speaking with her at one of our happy hours after work one day. She was a little tipsy and I was trying to learn more about her.

"Do you have a boyfriend here?" I asked.

"No, have not really met anyone here yet. I know a couple of guys from back home that are here and we get together some."

"You live alone?"

"No, I have a roommate. She is from home, but had moved here a couple of years ago."

We continued to chat and she had a couple of more drinks and was getting more tipsy. While we were chatting, another of the admin's came by to chat also.

As she was leaving, she looked at Betsy and pointed to me, "Keep an eye on him, he can be a naughtly boy."

"I am shocked you would say that," I said smiling at her.

"Oh do not worry, I have heard about him," she said smiling.

We went back to chatting. The conversation touched on sex when she caught me staring at a woman at the bar.

"Would you sleep with her?," she asked.

Busted, "Yeah she is pretty hot, but so are you."

She blushed a bit and sipped her drink.

"I am not as pretty as her and clearly do not have the breasts she has."

"You are pretty. And tits, while fun to play with are not the only factor in fun sex."

She was really getting embarrassed now and I could tell she was a little off balance.

"See any guys here you would sleep with?"

"We do have some hot guys in the office, but they would never look at me."

"I think you would be surprised what they say."

"Really? Like what?"

"They talk about what a nice body you have and what they would like to do with you."

"Who does? "

"There are a couple of staff guys who would like to ask you out."

"I wish they would. Not really been out with a guy for about 6 months. Hard to meet people when you are new in town."

"I will tell them they should ask you out. Go to dinner and have some fun."

"Please do."

"I will. You have slept with a guy, right?"

She kinda hung her head, then looked up at me. "There were a couple of guys back home that I messed around with, but not a lot of times, no."

"But you did have sex with them, touched their cocks, let them fuck you, right?"

Betsy was really embarrassed now, her face bright red.

"Yes, I had sex with them, but not very often."

"What else did you do with them?"

"I shouldn't really be talking about this, right? I mean, it's really personal."

"Up to you, it is your story to tell afterall. So, what else did you do?

"I would masturbate them in the car."

"Fun. Ever in bed with them?"

"No, only in a car or on a couch a couple of times."

"We really need to get you out more. Ever suck their cock?"

She was staring at the floor hard now, and she was turning bright red.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Why are you embarrassed? It's perfectly normal."

"Good girls don't do that," she said looking up at me.

"Yes they do. It is part of a normally healthy sex life and I really enjoy them," I said grinning.

"People won't think I am bad if I do that?"

"Not at all. Did you like it? Did they cum in your mouth?"

She looked at me, "Yes I do like it and I like the taste. I would do that so I did not have to have sex with them. One of my boyfriends forced me to give him a blow job my first time, and said I really had no choice. At first I was fighting but then figured out it turned me on and I got into it."

"HMMMMMMM," I said, filing that information away.

Other people came by our table to chat and we hung out a bit longer until her roommate dropped by to pick her up.

The next week I talked with one of the staff guys who had been interested and told him to ask her out. Understood they had been on some dates.

My work had me in and out of the office for a few weeks and I only saw Betsy for a few minutes during that time. She thanked me for telling the guy to ask her out.

About four weeks after the chat about her sex life, there was another get together in a bar in the basement of our building. Terrible spring thunderstorms were rolling through the area and some of us decided to ride them out in the bar before going home.

We were sitting in a booth in a corner, I was sitting next to her. She was wearing a mid thigh length skirt with a loose top. Betsy had discovered frozen mariquitas and was enjoying them quite a bit. People came by and joined us, chatted, moved on. My leg would occasionally touch Betsy's as we sat there talking. With all the people around, it was hard to talk to her about her sex life some more.

We had been there a while and Betsy was starting to feel no pain from the mariquitas. I slid my hand under the table and rested it on her leg above her knee. She tried to pull away but I held her leg in place. I slid my hand up her thigh, past her skirt hem. Betsy had her legs together and I was trying to push them apart with my fingers without being obvious about what was going on. I was remembering what she said about being forced to give a blow job and how it turned her on, figured she liked being a bad girl if she had "no choice".

Betsy moved a hand under the table and grabbed my wrist.

"No, we can't do this."

"Why?," I said staring at her.

"It's not right, I am a good girl."

"I am sure you," I said smiling at her and moving my hand back toward her knee.

The gang had been thinning out, looking at Betsy I said, "Probably time to go. Do you need a ride home?"

She hesitated, "Yes, if you could. Really do not feel like taking the bus tonight."

"Ok, it's on my way home. I need to go upstairs and get some things for a meeting tomorrow at a client then we can go. Your roommate at home tonight?"

"Yes she should be there."

"Too bad," I said as I released her leg and slid out of the booth.

Betsy and I walked to the elevators to go up to our office on the 45th floor. It was after 7 pm and there was no one around the elevators. The elevator opened and no one got off. We stepped in, pressed a button and the door closed. Turning to her I took her face in my hands and leaned in to kiss her. She tried to turn her head away but with me holding it could not. I forced her into the corner kissing her and pressing my body against hers. She was looking at me but with concern in her eyes, but had relaxed a bit and was kissing back a bit. The elevator slowed as we approached our floor. I stepped away from her. As the door opened I could see our floor was dark, everyone was probably gone, it was after 7 pm afterall. I used my key to get into our offices, Betsy moving behind me.

"I can wait here while you get your things," she said.

Grabbing her hand, "Come on back."

We walked back to the senior consultant room. Our cubicles were 8 foot solid walls between the desks with cabinets built in. My desk was in the back away from the door. I did not turn the lights on as we entered but we could see enough from the emergency exit lights to get to my desk. Betsy followed but reluctantly. When we got to my desk, I had her step into my cubicle as I tossed my suit coat on the chair next to my desk. Pushing her up against the wall, I began kissing her again, her hands on my chest trying to push me back but she did not say anything. My cock was rapidly hardening as I pushed against her. My hands moved to her tits and I grabbed them and began squeezing them.

"No, we can't," she said softly.

"Sure we can, I can tell you are getting turned on by this. You really want to be a bad girl," I said then began kissing her neck and mouth again, biting her neck as I went along.

A sigh escaped her lips as I worked around her neck kissing and biting her.

I took her hand in mine and placed it against my cock bulging in my pants, "Go ahead, touch it, you want to."

She tried to pull her hand back but I held in place, rubbing it against my covered cock. Betsy was pinned in the corner and had nowhere to go.

"You want to touch it?"

Her eyes got big and she shook her head no.

I kept her hand in mine as I pulled it off my cock. With my other hand, I reached down and unzipped my pants pulling my cock out. I moved her hand back to my cock holding against her palm.

She gasped slightly and looked down between us.

"It's bigger than the ones I have seen," she said quietly looking at my 7" kinda thick cock.

I pressed it against her hand, wrapping her fingers around it. Holding her hand we began to stroke my cock.

"We can't, what if someone comes back here?"

"We are all alone, no one is coming."

With my other hand, I reached down touching the hem of her skirt. I ran my hand up her thigh under the skirt till I touched her panties. She gasped when I made contact with her panties. Pressing against her pussy through her panties I could feel the heat and the moisture. She was getting turned on while being reluctant.

I pressed on her panties rubbing my finger along her pussy. She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder. I released her hand that was on my cock, but she did not pull hers away and continued to slowly stroke me. Pulling her panties to the side, I slid my finger directly along her hot wet pussy. She trembled as I touched her pussy. I could feel the hair around her pussy was soaked. Slowly I pushed a finger into her, she jumped and squeezed my cock tighter.

"Oh, please don't," she gasped.

I pushed a second finger into her, she inhaled audibly and placed her free arm around my neck to steady herself. Slowly I began to work my fingers in and out of her pussy. Her breathing had become a little shallow and she rocked along with my thrusts. I had a good rhythm going with her and she was pushing back on my hand, her breathing becoming more labored.

"You like that?" I whispered in her ear.

She just nodded her head, I think she was afraid to speak. Betsy was right on the edge and I began to finger her faster, reaching my thumb up to make contact with her clit. She held me closer, still squeezing my cock and then pinned herself to me as her orgasm hit her. I could feel her tremble and her legs were shaking as the orgasm washed over her.

"OH GOD, HMMMMMMMMMMMM."

Her trembling came to an end and she hung onto me. As I pulled my fingers from her a gasp escaped her lips. I raised my fingers to my lips and licked them.

"You are tasty," I said, moving my fingers to her mouth.

She pulled her head back looking at my fingers.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?"

"No," she said, shaking her head.

"Try it," I said, moving my fingers closer.

She slowly took my fingers into her mouth watching me as she did so.

Tentatively licking them she suddenly took my fingers into her mouth and sucked all of her juices off of them.

When she finished I moved both of my hands under her skirt and grabbing the edge of her panties began to pull them down. She squeezed her legs together and pushed on my chest with both hands. I wrapped my arms around her and picking her up spun and placed her ass on my desk. Jerking hard, her panties came down to her ankles and I slipped one side off of her foot.

She had a look of fear in her eyes.

"We can't do this."

"Yes we can," I said as I placed my hands inside her knees forcing her legs open and stepping in between her legs. Putting my hand on her chest I pushed her flat on my desk, her legs dangling down and her now exposed pussy right on the edge. She was squirming and trying to twist away but my hand on her chest held her in place. Grasping my cock I began to rub the head along her glistening hairy pussy. Betsy had quit moving and was looking at me. I stepped forward and the head of my cock slipped into her. Her eyes widened and she gasped. I stood there for a few seconds letting her adjust and slowly began to work my way into her pussy. It was good that she was so wet, her pussy was incredibly tight as I pushed all the way in her. I could see the discomfort on her face so I took it slow, remembering that she had not had many cocks in her.

"Oh god, you got it all in me? I feel so full," she said.

"Yes, letting you get used to it," I said as I began to slowly move my cock in and out of her.

Placing her hands on my hips, "Go slow, please, I do not want it to hurt like the first time."

"You will be fine, you are very wet and pussy's stretch to fit."

"You cannot cum in me, I'm not on the pill."

"HMMMMMMMMM, we will have to see where we put it then," I said grinning at her.

Pulling her legs up, I pushed her flat on the desk and began to fuck her in smooth easy strokes. Her legs up gave me maximum penetration and I could tell from the content look on her face she was enjoying it. But I knew her tight pussy was going to make me cum soon and began to think about what we were going to do. She had said she liked the taste of cum and her mouth seemed the place to put it right now. Didn't think putting it in her ass would work tonight.

"When I get ready to cum I want you to slide off the desk and get on your knees," I told her, my breath beginning to quicken as I got close.

She nodded her head. I pounded her pussy for a few more strokes and then pulled out, dragging her off my desk. She slid off and landing on her knees looked up at my cock and opened her mouth. Stepping forward I put my cock in her mouth and grabbing her head began to face fuck her. My cock was going all the way into her throat with each stroke. Her eyes were bulging and she tried to pull my hands off of her head.

I finally could not hold it anymore and began to fill her mouth with cum and shoving my cock deep into her throat to pump some right down it. She was coughing around my cock and pushing back against my oral assault. As I finished cumming, my cock was half way in her mouth. She was gulping and swallowing the cum in her mouth and sucked lightly on my cock milking the rest out of it.

As my cock plopped out of her mouth I helped her stand up and held her there for a minute.

"You okay?" I asked.

She looked up, "Yes. I have not cum like that before, it was intense. Then you put your cock in me, I was so full, it felt so good. Wish I could feel it pump into me. Your cock is nice to suck and it tasted interesting after you had it in me."

"I am glad you enjoyed it, I certainly did."

Reaching down, I picked her panties up and handed them to her. I tucked my cock back in my pants and gathered my stuff. Betsy looked at her panties, plain white cotton, and put them in her purse instead of putting them on.

We headed out and I took her home. It was a quiet trip and I could tell she was deep in thought. Maybe this was a sexual break through night for her. While we never got together again, we always had that naughty look with each other whenever we met in the office. She kept dating the guy from the office and they got married about two years later.