All Comments on 'One Night At The Farm'

by sahil_ahmedabad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good concept but bad story

the concept was good hot. mom son and her 3 friends, but you cant workout. this story has not even attraction, only a blowjob from anuradha aunty, whats the big deal?

mother son and 3 women should stay in farmhouse couple of days and have some incest fun together, they should swiming in their village pond then sons attraction proceed to the women. they swim with their bathing suit at first then they nude later, this should be the proper story plot. a suggest from me that you must read the rubysen story adorable women ch 1. it would be help you about mom son incest writing at future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

add the breast manipulation part.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Good concept and GOOD story.

I can't agree with the anonymous critic. This well written story is obviously meant to serve as a prelude to the joys of other forms of sex with the hot aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one night at the farm

A very well thought out plot and beautifully written.Should have continued with a session before breakfast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stars [****]

Erotic. TOTALLY believable. The young man is very lucky, mom's friend too.

i was into older women when i was young. when i was 27 & my first wife was 22, i had an affair with a 40 year old married woman who worked at the same company. No regrets in that regard, none whatsoever.

Before i started the affair, a 50+ year old single lady was hitting on me. she even grabed my ass once when nobody could see us. i should have fucked her. I can't change the past. I should have acted then. "The blacksmith must forge the iron while it's red hot."

I had several affairs with older women later on & i am glad i did. Older women love to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Moms friend

I am wondering if she is the one who punctured your tires just so the two of you could be there alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous