One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam didn't know if he should. He didn't know how he would measure up compared to his sister's boyfriend. Should he do it? He froze for a second trying to think. If he was smaller than her boyfriend, then she would know it wasn't him. What should he do? While he was deep in thought, trying to figure out what to do, he heard something that broke him out of his concentration. He didn't know if it was a voice in his head or not, but then heard it again.

"Please... please, I need you inside of me," Ashley said in more of a whimper. She licked her lips holding her mouth open for him waiting to have what she wanted inside of her.

Adam knew he had only two choices. Leave and forget what happened, surely one of her friends would find her and release her. However, there were the 15+ guys downstairs. If one of them wandered into the room, she could be assaulted, raped or possibly worse. He knew how college guys were and that was never an option. He wouldn't allow her to be hurt by anyone. That left only one option. He removed his shirt, shoes and pants. He sighed, trying not to be too loud as he dropped his boxers finally as he heard her say, "Please..." once more.

Adam put his knees down on the bed and straddled her head the best he could without hurting her. He didn't want to choke her but also couldn't put too much weight on her. She couldn't help him since she was still handcuffed to the bed. He would have to do all the work. Her mouth was still open anticipating his cock to grace her lips.

He held his cock in his hand right in front of her face. She looked like a mix between a beautiful angel and a lustful succubus. Adam took his cock and smeared it on her lips. Ashley instantly tried to inhale his cock, but she was just out of reach. She stuck her tongue out, being just able to touch his cockhead with her lips and taste his precum. It tasted sweeter than it usually did but her mind couldn't focus on it and more thought that it was her lustful state as to why it tasted so good.

Adam ran his cock around her lips in circles. He had to use his other hand to hold her head in place as it tried to follow his cock. He heard her let out a sigh and knew he was teasing her. He then positioned his cock so that it would go into her mouth, but missed intentionally each time, making his now wet cock slide along her cheek.

Ashley finally huffed in annoyance and started pouting, putting her lips together. Adam just smiled and put his cockhead on her lips. Ashley slowly parted her lips and Adam pushed his cock into her mouth slowly. Once he was about halfway in, he felt her gag reflex kick in and decided he didn't want to choke her completely.

Adam started to slowly inch his way in and out of her mouth, picking up the pace as he went. He had released her head and she was sucking his cock as much as he was fucking her mouth. He could easily tell she was into it as he could feel her hips moving and felt her tongue running itself up and down the length of his cock. Though he was just barely past the halfway point of his cock, he was fully satisfied in what she was doing.

After a few moments of this, he decided she had enough, plus the fact that her drool was now running down her mouth and pooling on her lower neck as a river ran through her lovely orbs. He could see her chest heaving as her body was responding to him with all her passion. Reluctantly, he pulled his cock from her lips with a pop and he could hear her whining as she no longer had his cock in her. As he stepped back, thinking he shouldn't take it any further, he heard her speak again, feeling her passion in her words.

"More... please... I need you inside of me."

Adam looked down at her pussy and could see how puffy and red her labia had become and how wet she was. He could smell her aroma stronger than ever. To him, I smelled like a sweet honey. He was tempted to just eat her out. That way he wouldn't have to go all the way but the more he looked at her and how her body was responding to his presence, the more he wanted to be deep inside of her. He remembered that she could only take half of his cock down her throat and thought that maybe he was bigger than her boyfriend and that he should be careful with her so as not to hurt her. As he was fighting a losing battle, he heard her words again, but what followed is what broke his resolve.

"Please... I need you inside of me," she begged, while a single tear ran down her face. In her mind, she had almost lost her boyfriend and needed to make it up to him. At that moment, she kind of wished that she wasn't handcuffed as she would be doing anything and everything he wanted, but she also knew he did like to restrain her as well, though not even as close to as much as she loved it.

Adam shook his head as his resolve was broken and he walked around the bed and up between her legs. Her aroma was so potent, he was having trouble concentrating, but was able to keep a hold of himself so he could focus on what they both wanted. His lust took hold of him and he was no longer in full control of himself. He guided his cock to her pussy, running it through her slit and smacking her clit a couple times. Ashley gasped out loudly. Adam also took his other hand and gave a couple quick smacks to her breasts, causing Ashley to moan loudly.

Adam could see the red marks all over her body from using the flogger earlier and couldn't quite understand why she would like it, but then he felt her hips rolling, trying to get closer to his cock and inhale his manhood. Adam smiled and smacked her clit a couple more times, causing Ashley's head to shake back and forth.

"Please give it to me... I can't take anymore teasing... please I need you inside of me," Ashley said between pants as her chest was now heaving faster and faster.

With her words of encouragement, Adam pushed about ¼ of his cock inside of her. Ashley gasped loudly, biting her lip as she moaned loud. Adam slowly pulled back until just the tip was inside of her and pushed again getting an inch further in. He repeated this until just over half of his cock was inside of his sister. He could feel her gripping him like no other has. Her pussy was like a sweet velvety vices that was trying to inhale his cock. Once he got to where he didn't think she could take any more of his length, he made a mental note and started to get a nice rhythm.

Slowly at first and then faster and faster, Adam pumped his sister's tight wet pussy. Ashley was moaning louder and louder the more they fucked. He was making sure her body remembered him and her pussy fully remembered every inch of his cock that was inside of her. He started pounding her hard, trying his best not to go deeper as the last thing he wanted was to hurt her, however in her current state, he doubted that could be possible.

Ashley was moaning with her head going back and forth. Even with her eyes being covered, she was having trouble keeping them open and not having her eye lids fluttering. Her hands were squeezing the bed frame over and over again. She so badly wanted to throw her arms around him, but being in restraints, made it that much hotter to her. She could also feel her juices leaking out of her and the gushing sounds as his cock pounded her into the mattress over and over again.

"Baby... I'm close. Please make me cum. I'm sooo close," Ashley said between moans. She was trying hard to hold her orgasm back but it was a losing battle as she was being fucked just how she wanted to be.

Adam could feel her pussy tighten harder around his cock, but he didn't slow down in the least bit. He had one hand out on the side of her body holding himself up while the other one started to slap her tits over and over again causing her orgasm to hit harder and faster than she expected.

Ashley started to shake violently causing Adam to stop slapping her tits and hold her by her waist. He could feel her pussy contract and squeeze his cock. As she screamed out, "FFFUUUUCKKK YESSSS!"

Once Adam saw she was peaking, he decided to add to her pleasure. Just as she was about to come down from her peak, he pulled off the first nipple clamp and slapped her breast causing her to go into another orgasm.

"FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" Ashley screamed.

Adam watched her body violently convulse underneath him so bad that he had to hold her with both hands as he finally saw how beautiful her nipple looked as it stood straight up. He wanted to take her nipple in his mouth, but knew he was well past that part at the moment. Again, when she was just passing the peak and her body was starting to slow down on its shaking, Adam pulled the other nipple clamp off the other nipple and smacked that breast and then the other one, grabbing the nipple and twisting it and pulling on it as it lifted her breast from her body.

"FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCK BRROOOOTTHHERRR AAAHHHHHHH!" Ashley screamed. Her body shook even more violently as her head started to shake back and forth. She could feel her nails digging into her skin. Her legs stuck out straight as her toes curled and her thighs shook.

Adam hadn't registered that she had screamed out for him specifically but with her squeezing on his cock, almost making it painful, he came hard, blasting his cum all over her canal and painting her womb. To Ashley, it felt like half a gallon of sperm was dumped inside of her but at that point, she didn't care. The abundance of his cum inside of her sent her into the clouds. She felt her body go numb and her mind go blank.

After a few moments, Adam was able to recover. He pushed himself off of his sister and quickly got dressed. He saw her body still spasming and could see her chest rising and falling, but other than that, she didn't move. Once he was fully dressed, he decided he needed to un-cuff her before he left, but he knew he had to be quick. He did the one on the side opposite the door first, then walked around the bed, slowly opened the door and checked the hallway.

Hearing the music downstairs and people talking but no one moving around on the top floor, he knew the coast was clear. He quickly walked over to the bed and un-cuffed her other hand, allowing her to move if she wanted to. She didn't move at all and he gathered up his strength and guts and gave her a sensual kiss on the lips before quickly making his way to the door. He locked it from the inside and quickly closed the door, quietly and made his way back downstairs. Before he got halfway, he peeked down and could see that most everyone was busy talking to other people.

He saw Tanya and she had her back to him while she was talking with another girl and a guy. He scanned the room and found Johnny being himself hitting on some girl who looked like she could care less for what he had to say. Adam chuckled to himself at the sight but made his way quickly to the door and left. He made his way to his car and turned around so no one would see him drive back to the house.

As he drove home, he couldn't believe the night he had. Tonight had gone from being a total bust as he had thought but turned out to be one of the craziest nights he had ever had. Not only had he had sex with his sister, and brought her to an amazing orgasm in ways he had never done with anyone else, he was also considering, slightly, calling Tanya, who had given him her number earlier in the evening.

#####################

The next morning Adam woke up, wondering if the night before and what happened between him and his sister had been a dream, albeit a very vivid dream, but still a dream. He got up, got dressed and went downstairs and saw his mother and sister eating breakfast. With it being Saturday, his mother had made pancakes, bacon and sausage for them. Adam said good morning to his sister and mother and sat down to eat. His mind was running a million miles a minute thinking that if last night was truly real, then how would it change things.

While he was deep in thought, he kept noticing Ashley looking over at him, but he didn't make eye contact with her at all. He was worried that he would accidentally give away something if she saw something in his eyes. Once he was finished, he cleaned his dishes and headed back up stairs to shower and contemplate in his room.

Adam still had the plan to leave his parent's house and was determined to find a place and get everything set up over winter break. While he was searching on his computer, he didn't notice the soft knock that came on his door. After a few moment, his door opened with his sister standing in the doorway. With the rush of air, it caught him by surprise as he looked up and saw her standing there.

Ashley was standing there in his doorway, her blonde hair hanging down, but pushed back behind her ears. She had on short red shorts that barely covered her ass and showed off her shapely, silky smooth legs. Her midsection was exposed while she had on a halter top that was keeping her breasts and upper ribs covered and not much else. From the outline of her shirt, he could tell she was most likely not wearing a bra. She also wore the most beautiful smile that would light up any room. She was truly gorgeous.

"So whatcha doing little bro?" Ashley asked as she watched her brother.

"Umm, not much, just messing around online," Adam replied, having a hard time looking up at her. He didn't know if she knew it was him last night and if she did, how would she feel about it.

"Sounds like loads of fun," Ashley said sarcastically. "So I heard you had some fun last night?"

"Umm, I don't really know what you mean by that," Adam said, feeling a lump in his throat. He was getting close to freaking out at that moment. If she caught him, why didn't she just come out and say it. He hated having to feel this way.

"That is not what Tanya told me," Ashley replied with a knowing smirk on her face, "She told me you saved her from that douche Johnny and she gave you her number as well. She doesn't just do that to anyone, you must be special," Ashley said with a sly smirk.

"Ahh that, yeah," Adam said rubbing the back of his neck, trying to play it off. "I wasn't trying to go after her or her friend, I was invited by Johnny actually and was wondering why he invited me to a sausage fest like that."

"Well, there were some girls there, but I never saw you," Ashley said confused.

"Yeah well, I got there after you did I guess and was gone a few minutes after I spoke to Tanya. She seems nice but not really my type," Adam responded.

"Well I had loads of fun and hope to do it again some time. Why don't you give her a chance? After I spoke to her later that night, she seemed to be really taken by you," Ashley said as she walked away with a hop in her step.

About an hour later, he could hear her calling someone but it sounded like the other person wasn't answering. She sounded like she was getting upset. When she finally got the other person on the line, he knew who she was talking to.

"Hey babe," Ashley said into her phone. "I had so much fun last night, I was wondering if you wanted to do something tonight."

"WHAT?" Ashley said loudly. "What do you mean we are over? You left but came back to me. I told you I was sorry and were together last night, though you didn't wake me before you left."

"No, no, no, no, you came back. What do you mean you didn't come back?" Ashley said nervously. Adam could hear her starting to freak out.

"No I'm not a sick freak, like I said, it was an accident OK. No I wasn't thinking about my brother," she said.

"Uggh, fine then, you go find another woman who is willing to suck your small ass dick," Ashley growled quite loudly into the phone. Adam could hear how angry she was. He wondered if he should go check on her but then again, they hadn't been close recently so he decided to just stay out of it.

That was when Adam heard it. He could hear the same voice sobbing as he did the night before. It broke his heart that she was crying on her bed at the moment and he just couldn't sit there knowing she was upset. Adam got up and walked over to her door. With it being closed he didn't know if he should knock or just go in. He finally decided to just go in.

When he entered her bedroom, he noticed that she was lying on her bed with her back to the door, holding one of her pillows tightly. He closed the door quietly and walked over to her. She was oblivious to his presence and he touched her shoulder. Ashley jumped and looked at him with wide eyes, surprised that anyone was in her room. When she saw it was her brother, her mind was fighting a battle on what she should do.

"You okay, Ash," he said with love in his eyes.

Ashley looked him in the eyes and her tears started flowing even faster as she jumped into his arms, pulling him down to the bed so that he was kneeling on the bed. Her body was pressed hard against him and she could feel her nipples pressing into his chest. However that wasn't on her mind at the moment, only that he was holding her tightly and that he actually cared about her whereas her boyfriend apparently didn't

"My boyfriend dumped me last night," she said through her sobs.

"But I thought you had a great time last night?" Adam asked as he was confused but in reality, he knew exactly what happened.

"Me too," she said through her sobs. "I don't know what happened. We had a little fight but I thought we had made up."

"Well, sometimes things happen for the better. I really didn't know the guy, but I always knew you could do better," Adam said. Ashley sat up and hugged her brother while he was running one hand though her golden hair and the other was rubbing her back.

"I hope so," she said in response. They sat there quietly holding each other for a while before she spoke again. "I miss being close to you. I wish I could go back and change some things."

"Don't worry about that now. We just have to look toward the future," Adam said lovingly. He was truly enjoying being close to his sister again. He didn't care if they weren't close in that way, but having his best friend back mattered to him more than anything.

Later that day, Ashley was acting nervous, going around the house doing various things. She had been so happy that morning and now she was obviously miserable. Adam knew he had to do something to calm her down, he just had to think of what he could do. Then it popped into his head.

He went to his room and grabbed his other phone. This was the phone he had gotten so he could keep in contact with the agency handling his books as he didn't want anyone to know about it and he kept the phone hidden away so that no one knew he had it. He grabbed the phone and his personal phone and programmed Ashley's phone number into his extra phone and decided to text her.

"Hello," he texted her. Being in his room, he didn't know how long it would be until she would respond but he was pleasantly surprised when she responded back quickly.

"Who is this?" she responded.

"A friend. Well, should I say more than a friend since we know each other more intimately after last night," Adam responded.

"Who the fuck is this and how did you get my number?" Ashley responded as she started to freak out. The last thing she needed was to have some random guy stalking her, especially since he had already had sex with her, even if the sex was the best she ever had.

"I got it from your phone last night after I un-cuffed you. I will say, you are one of the hottest women I have ever seen," Adam responded.

"Please just forget about that. I lost my boyfriend last night. I don't want to have to deal with having someone holding something over my head like that," she responded back.

Adam didn't expect this, but if this is truly what she wanted, he wouldn't proceed any further. The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt his sister anymore than he had.

"Fair enough, I was just curious if you wanted to have some fun again, but I guess I was wrong," he responded. Before he put his phone down, thinking the conversation was over, he felt his phone vibrate.